Glee Season Finale Photopalooza: Relive Graduation, Rachel's Big Farewell and More!

Get More: Finales, Photo Gallery

Grab some Kleenex and get ready to cry all over again.

Fox has released a fresh batch of photos from Tuesday’s tear-jerking Glee finale and, no surprise, they’re pretty verklempt-inducing.

RELATED | Glee Finale — Grade It!

Scroll through the gallery below and experience all of the episode’s big events — including Rachel’s emotional train station sendoff — for a second time.

Tags: ,

Comments (26)

• Lea Michele was flawless in the finale. The Finchel scene was one of the best they have ever done.

Comment by Hi there – May 23, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oh god. absolutely. i’m not even a Finchel fan but that was heartbreaking and wonderfully executed.

Comment by Bree – May 23, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lea Michele is a star. I’m pretty neutral on the character of Rachel Berry, but Lea Michele knocked the last three episodes out of the park.

Comment by Emily – May 23, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lea was absolutely amazing in the finale. I was sobbing as soon as Rachael started to cry in the car. The writers gave us a curve ball, we knew Rachael was going to go to New York, but I didn’t expected Finchel to break up. I kind of hope they do something with the future seasons where we get to follow the two of them and see what they are doing and if they end up together. If I don’t know at least that, I’ll always wonder.

Comment by gleek – May 25, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I honestly thought you were kidding when you said “get ready to cry all over again,” but the joke was on me because looking at the pictures got me all teary-eyed… :’(

Comment by Michele – May 23, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Finn running after the train made me bawl like a baby and seeing the picture again made me cry all over again.

Comment by English – May 23, 2012 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dear God, I have such a weakness and soft spot for a “train station” scene or “run after me while my bus/train keep going forward”. Kelly Clarkson’s “Cry” all over the place. “Is this what it feels like to really…….cryy?”

Comment by Leo – May 23, 2012 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was crying so hard!!!
    I kept screaming at the TV yelling “GO BACK, GO BACK, GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
    i CRIED FINCHEL IS MY FAVORITE CHARATERS AND COUPLE!!!:,(

Comment by Finchel lover – May 23, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had a bad feeling about Finchel from the moment the Graduation album came out and I heard “Roots before Branches”.

It was a well done finale all the way around but then really got to me.

As a finchel fan, I hated it but as a writer, I understood it. It was BY FAR, the best bit of acting for Cory and Lea.

I just hope that the writers figure out how to keep them in each other’s lives and hopefully reunite them.

Comment by Debbie Schechter – May 23, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Surrender with me.” The whole Finchel car scene. I mean, I actually really enjoy Finchel, but even if I didn’t, I don’t know how someone could watch that scene and not feel something. Best acting Cory Monteith has done, hands down. Beautifully written and executed.

Comment by O'Brien – May 23, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d pretty much given up on Glee’s inconsistent characterizations and poorly planned and executed plots; but the finale, though not perfect, was one of the show’s best episodes all season. I appreciated that they didn’t wrap up all the characters’ futures but left a lot of them open ended (although I know it’s just so they can potentially bring them back and screw their characterization even more). I liked that everyone didn’t get a happy ending. I liked that Rachel and Finn got sendoffs that fit them, even if they weren’t together. I wish there had been more focus on other characters, though. We’ve barely seen Mercedes this season, and I don’t remember Quinn actually being accepted at Yale–I thought she had just said she was going to apply. And while it’s great Santana has such an accepting mom, I don’t know any parent who would accept their child throwing away a full scholarship to take their chances in NYC with a smile and a ‘Follow your heart.’ But whatev. For Glee, it was pretty good.

Comment by Artemis – May 23, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Quinn announced that she was accepted to Yale during the Michael Jackson tribute show. Then she sang Never Can Say Goodbye to her 3 high school boyfriend’s Finn, Puck and Sam.

Comment by AngieD – May 23, 2012 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The episode overall was meh, it didn’t quite have the emotional punch I expected it to have. But that car scene was definitely a highlight, and like, this is from someone who hates “Finchel” and Finn with a burning passion.

Lea Michele was remarkable in that scene and even Cory was at his best, maybe. I’m generally iffy about his acting, though I don’t know how much of that has to do with my dislike for his character and his actual acting abilities.

But I like Cory, so it was nice to not have the urge to punch Finn in the face for once, because like, he’s playing a character but it’s still his face! and I always feel a little bad about that.

On that note, I really wished they’d just give up on Finchel, I mean, I don’t know if I can take one more season of them. Oh, wishful thinking…

Comment by KC – May 23, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The fact that they do not have a happy ending in this season, thats mean we would have more drama in the next. Like Finn say “let the universe do it’s thing and if we’re meant to be together, then we’re gonna be together. ”
      most all the main couple in tv shows are destined to be together, without drama would be boring.

Comment by less – May 23, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kurt is wearing the same jacket as Josh Ledet wore on Top 5 performance show. That is one cool jacket. In spite of Rachel’s cute red coat your eyes are still drawn to Kurt’s awesome jacket!

Comment by L – May 23, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was beautifully done. If they had released a DVD of just this episode, I would have gone out and bought it today.

Comment by april-ann – May 23, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it breaks my heart all over again! for the story and the drama, the ending was incredible. i do love finn and rachel together and hope they find their way back to each other. i am genuinely intrigued to know what happens next.

Comment by murley – May 23, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The whole episode was beautifully done. Showed the changes in each of the characters and that they are happy to be whom they are. The whole Glee motto. I am and always will be a Rachel, Finn and Finchel fan. Since the pilot they were written as a destiny-tethered if you will. This was by far the hardest episode to accept but I am sure beyond a doubt that this episode portrayed as written will really define Cory and Lea’s depth of acting. Seeing all the reviews of this episode acknowledges that they were at their best. This episode just shows how devoted the creators are to the shows main couple and their commitment to each other. I love how Glee didn’t end it with everything all wrapped up in a package with a bow on it-perfect ending like a fairytale. Life is not like that. Rachel was meant to be in New York.
    I believe that season 4 will be a wonderful lateral direction for Glee to venture in. In real life there are forks in the road. For anyone-a HS graduate-to explore adult life, make decisions that will affect their futures, tackle challenges that will define their character, and have wide range of deep emotions(anxiety and fear to hope and inspiration, aspiration). Each of them will begin again as underdogs. Sarah Jessica Parker to be a character as Kurt’s mentor is going to be a wonderful story line for him. A new direction.
    Finn was terribly affected by his dad’s demise and showed in this episode that that is the last thing he needed to fix to complete his life purpose. I believe that the direction Glee will take season 4 has really pumped up not only the the Fox network heads but the actors and the entire Glee creators. I am really excited to see what is in store for the fab four and the rest of characters at McKinley. The Glee club made their mark in that school and achieved and accomplished more things than many a real life high schooler did. It was time for Glee to change course to make challenges bigger and more life changing for the characters we love to watch every week. And I believe we will be happy with what is ahead. Thanks Glee. A wonderful episode. You made me cry for hours.

Comment by Sky – May 23, 2012 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the epsiode really led all the kids in the right directions. As much as I hate the separation of Finchel, it was the right decison for both of them. We don’t know what season 4 will bring to the cast….. I’m wondering if there will be a ‘leap forward’ if Fox doesn’t renew for seasons 5 – ie. maybe the very last episode of Glee will be at the 5th year reunion and allow to see what happened to the original Glee cast.

Comment by AngieD – May 23, 2012 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Episode was just ok for me. While I like some of the performances I wonder how the decision to kill Finn off in Season 4 is going to effect the show!

Comment by Lloyd – May 24, 2012 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where did you hear that they were going to kill Finn of in Season 4?

Comment by nancy – May 27, 2012 12:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was Blaine wearing a vest with t-bone steaks on them?

Comment by Jenn – May 24, 2012 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And yet everything was centered around Lea Michele.. I’m sorry but that is seriously starting to bug me. Ruined the whole finale for me.

Comment by Kimb – May 24, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • because rachel was the show.

Comment by MAGGIE – May 26, 2012 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Rachel’s shoes in the this scene. Does anyone know what they are?

Comment by Dawn – May 27, 2012 04:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I admit I am not a Finchel fan. Opposites may attract, but rarely last. And I resent that they, once again, took over the show at the expense of others. Did we really need the chair scene? Did we need to spend 3 eps on her choking and stalking and yet get no response to Kurt’s “I didn’t get in?” It was all poorly handled, no matter how well acted the car scene was.

Comment by Gabby – June 4, 2012 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post