Pretty Little Liars Premiere Sneak Peek: Who's Using Alcohol to Ease the Post-Mon'A' Pain?

Get More: First Look, Premieres, Video

The upcoming Season 3 premiere of ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars (airing June 5 at 8/7c) finds the seemingly happy girls reunited after a summer apart. However, it quickly becomes apparent that ‘A’ is still on their collective minds — and causing one Liar in particular to drown her sorrows just a little too much.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Boss: Is Maya Really Is Dead?

Press PLAY below to watch Emily’s descent into a drunken stupor while a worried Aria, Spencer and Hanna look on. And then scroll down even further for a glimpse of crazy Mona — and her surprise visitor — in the loony bin.

Loading video...
Loading video...

Comments (7)

• Hated that they chose Mona to be ‘A’ which left me a bit disappointed in the Season 2 finale, but I’m totally looking forward to this season, especially since Mona isn’t really “the” A as it appears as though she’s taking orders from someone higher.

I really hope the writers get a little bit creative with it though, because I don’t want to know exactly what happens if they take it all from the books.

Comment by Anonymous – May 22, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same, I read the book too and was a little disappointed that it was Mona but I was looking for clue and could tell that it was gonna be her. But I like the fact that she didn’t die like she did in the book.

Comment by Russ – May 22, 2012 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see the liars this season, Emily will become more rebel and even self destructive after Maya’s death. Hannah would try to find answers about Mona as “A” and other secrets will emerge about Allison’s past.

I don’t think Maya’s killer was Mona. And I don’t think Ian’s killer was Mona too. Mona is the -A on the phone and other killer is outside or even in front of the liars noses

Comment by Fernanda – May 22, 2012 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m excited for season 3 despite the underwhelming finale – Mona being A isn’t shocking but whatever, hopefully they’ll make it interesting since obviously she’s not working alone.

Comment by Sam – May 22, 2012 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Drunk Emily is the best Emily.

Comment by Nick – May 22, 2012 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hoping it was spencer, I loved her even more then what I do when she got drunk at wren’s place,she really let loose and I loved her care free side.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – May 22, 2012 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • does anyone know about what is happening with Ezria this Season?????

Comment by farsia2010 – May 23, 2012 04:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post