Pretty Little Liars Premiere Sneak Peek: Who's Using Alcohol to Ease the Post-Mon'A' Pain?

The upcoming Season 3 premiere of ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars (airing June 5 at 8/7c) finds the seemingly happy girls reunited after a summer apart. However, it quickly becomes apparent that ‘A’ is still on their collective minds — and causing one Liar in particular to drown her sorrows just a little too much.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Boss: Is Maya Really Is Dead?

Press PLAY below to watch Emily’s descent into a drunken stupor while a worried Aria, Spencer and Hanna look on. And then scroll down even further for a glimpse of crazy Mona — and her surprise visitor — in the loony bin.

Loading video...
Loading video...
TAGS:
GET MORE: First Look, Premieres, Video

1. Anonymous says:

Hated that they chose Mona to be ‘A’ which left me a bit disappointed in the Season 2 finale, but I’m totally looking forward to this season, especially since Mona isn’t really “the” A as it appears as though she’s taking orders from someone higher.

I really hope the writers get a little bit creative with it though, because I don’t want to know exactly what happens if they take it all from the books.

• Russ says:

Same, I read the book too and was a little disappointed that it was Mona but I was looking for clue and could tell that it was gonna be her. But I like the fact that she didn’t die like she did in the book.

2. Fernanda says:

Can’t wait to see the liars this season, Emily will become more rebel and even self destructive after Maya’s death. Hannah would try to find answers about Mona as “A” and other secrets will emerge about Allison’s past.

I don’t think Maya’s killer was Mona. And I don’t think Ian’s killer was Mona too. Mona is the -A on the phone and other killer is outside or even in front of the liars noses

3. Sam says:

I’m excited for season 3 despite the underwhelming finale – Mona being A isn’t shocking but whatever, hopefully they’ll make it interesting since obviously she’s not working alone.

4. Nick says:

Drunk Emily is the best Emily.

5. I was hoping it was spencer, I loved her even more then what I do when she got drunk at wren’s place,she really let loose and I loved her care free side.

6. farsia2010 says:

does anyone know about what is happening with Ezria this Season?????