TVLine Items: Walking Dead Season 3 First Look, Nightmare for Glee and 90210 Stars, and More!

AMC has released a first look at Season 3 of The Walking Dead — which leading man Andrew Lincoln says will be “darker, harder, faster [and] deeper” than ever before!

RELATED | Walking Dead Adds a Series Regular, Casts Both [SPOILER] and [SPOILER]!

Press PLAY below to preview the zombified spookfest’s new season (premiering this fall), and then hit the comments with your theories on what lies ahead for Rick and Co.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• Glee‘s Grant Gustin and 90210‘s Jessica Lowndes have joined the upcoming Lifetime original movie A Mother’s Nightmare, per The Hollywood Reporter. Gustin will play a high schooler wrongfully accused of assaulting his new girlfriend (Lowndes). Annabeth Gish (Pretty Little Liars) is also set to co-star.

RELATED | Walking Dead Exclusive: Lauren Cohan Promoted to Series Regular For Season 3

HBO is developing a new comedy executive-produced by Charlie Kaufman and starring Oscar nominee Catherine Keener. Per Deadline, the project is described as an exploration of a day in a woman’s life and how various events impact it.

Dan Sterling (Girls) and Brent Forrester (King of the Hill) have been named the new showrunners of The Office, Deadline reports. The duo will take over for EP Paul Lieberstein, who is shifting his focus to the NBC comedy’s spinoff series starring Rainn Wilson.

Gabriel Byrne (In Treatment) has been cast in History Channel’s first scripted series, Vikings. The project centers on the Norsemen who explored during medieval times, with Byrne playing an ex-warrior who clashes with the king.

A&E has pulled the plug on Dog the Bounty Hunter after eight seasons.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

Comments (26)

• F**K and YES!!

Comment by Peter Venkman – May 22, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As is to be expected, I can’t see the video.

Comment by Michael Sacal – May 22, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cant watch the video thats sucks btw im from libya

Comment by libya – May 22, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Try using Hotspot Shield. Can watch most videos blocked outside of the US. But the video didnt really show anything new, mostly just the cast & crew talking about how great season 3 is gonna be.

Comment by Bob – May 22, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t load to me either (iPad)

Comment by toni – May 22, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on THE BOX.

Comment by onemoresmoke – May 22, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • no one cares go away

Comment by Alan – May 22, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was going to say just that.

Comment by tripoli – May 22, 2012 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Andrew Lincoln’s real accent is kind of awesome.

Comment by DL – May 22, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Doesn’t he speak his original accent during the show? Is his original accent British and he tries to speak American during the shooting? And why is that I find Jon’s accent also weird and fake?

Comment by KS Winchester (@winchesterks) – May 22, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Andrew is British, he started out acting in the UK. Jon is American, to my knowledge.

Comment by Steven – May 22, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But Andrew speaks American accent in the show, right? Is Jon’s accent exactly American? I doesn’t appear so. And I don’t really know much about these accents. I am from non-english speaking country. So, I download the episode and read the subtitles while watching the episode.

Comment by KS Winchester (@winchesterks) – May 22, 2012 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Jon’s accent is American, but it’s a southern accent. He’s not from the American south, so it’s not his natural accent.

Comment by jekelish – May 22, 2012 02:56 PM PDT
          • @jekelish

Then what about Andrew?

Comment by KS Winchester (@winchesterks) – May 22, 2012 04:07 PM PDT
  • WHOOOO HOOO!!!! Hurry up and be over summer!

Comment by Rollin'Stoned – May 22, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I cant wait till season 3 please do a season 4 THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER

Comment by Liza Davis – May 25, 2012 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait. This show is so awesome. One of the best on TV, in my opinion anyways..

Comment by Nicole – May 22, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lauren Cohan (Maggie) has a British accent too, I wonder why she didn’t display it in this vid.

Comment by Calla Lilly – May 22, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If I’m not mistaken, she was born in England but grew up in Pennsylvania, hence her lack of British accent.

Comment by jekelish – May 22, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess a Lifetime movie for Jessica Lowndes is a step up from 90210.

Comment by Alex – May 22, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry, HISTORY channel’s first SCRIPTED show?

Comment by dessy111 – May 22, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ……………………….They were all covered in soooo much blood. YES!

Comment by Flash – May 22, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish I could get excited about a Charlie Kaufman-produced HBO show starring Catherine Keener, but I just couldn’t get into Being John Malkovich or Adaptation. If it’s more like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, that’s a different story though, as it’s my favorite movie of all time. But I have a feeling this show is going to be more like Being John Malkovich.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – May 22, 2012 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Being from the South US, I know that Andrew is trying to speak with a southern accent but what’s really happening with all of them is that they are speaking a particular southern dialect predominant in South Georgia.

Comment by Pam – May 23, 2012 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post