Revenge Finale First Look Videos: Emily Faces Off Against [Spoiler], and More!

Are you ready for a showdown? ABC’s Revenge reaches its high stakes conclusion in this Wednesday’s season finale, and we’ve got your first look at Emily’s last ditch efforts to avenge her father’s death — and save buddy Nolan!

RELATED | ABC Schedule Revealed: Revenge Moving to Sunday, Happy Endings and Apt. 23 to Tuesday

“[The episode is] very focused on the white-haired man played by James Morrison (24).… We really duke it out in the finale, in a big way,” Emily VanCamp previously teased to TVLine. And she wasn’t kidding!

Press PLAY to watch the brutal fight play out and to see who makes it out on top. But first, can Emily get herself and Nolan out of a major, handcuffed bind? Let’s just say, we wouldn’t bet against the gal.

Loading video...
Loading video...
Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (45)

• Really looking forward to the finale…. this looks cheesetastic!

Comment by Gerald – May 21, 2012 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Emily! She is not to be messed with. I love her sassy, “tick-tock” line.

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch – May 21, 2012 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!!! Get em Em!! Get em!!!

Comment by Dee – May 21, 2012 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait!!!!! Looks incredible.

Comment by Maryam – May 21, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That girl is awesome;

Comment by Daniel – May 21, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I wanna be the last thing you see before you die”… best scene ever…

Comment by Daniel – May 21, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont want to wacth this until its on Wed. but I have to leave a comment,I love Revenge, every time theres a revenge story I must show my love. Cant wait to see what season 2 has in store for us.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – May 21, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely cannot wait until season 2. Kick ass, em! Oh and get together with Jack already. Daniel is cute and everything but not for her.

Comment by FairyTaleLover – May 21, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
    Love Em! Can not wait for this!!

Comment by reen – May 21, 2012 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Interesting that he brings up her mother…..

Comment by Keenan – May 21, 2012 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • im sure she will appear in the finale.. its the second time someone mentions her mother.

Comment by luli – May 21, 2012 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • amanda said in the last week episode that her mother died !!! but we never know

Comment by peter – May 21, 2012 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • maybe that’s what they told her

Comment by luli – May 22, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • OMMGGG I WAS RIGHT!!!! well half right :)

Comment by luli – May 24, 2012 12:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • wouldn’t be exactly be original this season– both Hawaii 5-0 and Grimm had mothers resurrected in the finale.

Comment by Lu – May 22, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the same thing too. She thinks her mother is died. But on this show anything goes. Can’t wait but it’s going to be a long summer. You know they are going to have a huge cliff that they leave us on.

Comment by April – May 22, 2012 06:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revenge + Cancelled– two words that should never be together!!! Smartest show on tv next to NCIS

Comment by Preston – May 21, 2012 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please NEVER compare Revenge to a CBS procedural. That is all!

Comment by davey – May 22, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that Amanda will be back (and not killed!) for the finale. Maybe Takeda made her Emily 2.0!

Comment by Fabe – May 21, 2012 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry this is the finale, I could watch this every week……Hopefully it will be a quick intermission. I look forward to Wednesday nights, Thursday mornings….since I watch it all over again..
    Love the show it has been amazing
    Debbie

Comment by Debbie – May 21, 2012 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see this. It looks like it’s going to be a killer episode.

Comment by Lily – May 21, 2012 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks amazing. Jack and Emily need to get together ASAP!

Comment by Maryam – May 21, 2012 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jack is just boring. There is no chemistry between him and Emily.

Comment by Me – May 22, 2012 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh yes I love it but I don’t think Em will kill him; I think someone else will be oh but I love the butt kicking she’s giving him! Wed can’t come soon enough!

Comment by R. Johnson – May 21, 2012 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Daniel breaks up with Emily. She and Jack deserve each other. Please no David Clarke resurrections. His name irritates me.

Comment by nikki – May 22, 2012 12:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Ems will just kill him and be DONE with it!!! hahaha

Comment by Addicted-to-Revenge – May 22, 2012 12:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG OMG OMG I’m hyperventilating…Can’t flippin wait!!!!

Comment by David – May 22, 2012 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This! My exact same reaction! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Comment by DL – May 22, 2012 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOLAN where are you?

Comment by susan arnold (@gaveallheart) – May 22, 2012 05:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a HUGE fan of James Morrison, something about his voice and makes me squeal like a little girl so pair him with this show and it’s as close to heaven as TV can get in my book. Sanford Bookstaver you are an awesome man! Long live Revenge!

Comment by TJ – May 22, 2012 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only thing i can say about this is: OMG! OMG!OMG! OMFG!!!!

Comment by Edward – May 22, 2012 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or S. Jobs would have said OW,OW,OW!!! Revenge is totally awesome.. Hard to believe that this is the same actress who played all those nice girls on her previous shows.. Good job…

Comment by Doug-H – May 22, 2012 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is gonna be good. DVR is ready…

Comment by sladewilson – May 22, 2012 06:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think daniel has something up his sleeve. he may surprise us…
    on another note, I have to say that I am dissapointed this show is moving to Sunday night, up against the good wife is not a good idea!

Comment by trishy22 – May 22, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • abc is making a huge mistake by moving this great show to Sundays. I watch hbo on Sunday. I hope they reconsider the time/day switch. revenge is my mid week guilty pleasure.

Comment by Molly – May 22, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i agree totally…shameless, homeland…. what were they thinkig? oh. i see. they weren’t thinking. sad. maybe they’ll change their collective mind. hmmm…somehow i doubt it.

Comment by don – May 22, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh I am so excited for tomorrow night!! This show is just so my fun. Still bummed it’s moving to Sundays though, just doesn’t seem like a good fit to me.

Comment by Loni – May 22, 2012 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WWWWHHOOOOOAAAAAAOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Comment by cjeffery7 – May 22, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • woah another mention of her mom. wonder if she’ll turn up next season!!?!

Comment by Jess – May 22, 2012 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best new show of 2011-2012 season hands down- love!!!!

Comment by Amy – May 22, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the guy with the white hair may be dad

Comment by Sandy – May 22, 2012 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you are right…

Comment by Amy – May 22, 2012 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think this show is the best thing to come on tv since the sopranos.Finally something worth watching . Cant wait for the reality shows to get off the air. The writing and cast are remarkable.

Comment by marianne cherniuk – May 22, 2012 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post