What to Watch: The TVLine-Up for Monday

On TV this final Monday of May sweeps: House scrubs out for good with a two-hour series finale event, Eureka faces a worst-case scenario and more. We’ve found seven programs you might want to check out.

8 pm House (Fox) | Part 1 of tonight’s two-hour series finale is a retrospective featuring interviews with the stars and producers, original content and other surprises. Then, in Part 2, directed by series creator David Shore, House’s treatment of a drug addict (played by James LeGros, Mercy) leads the doc to examine his own life and personal demons. Among other returning faces, Jennifer Morrison, Amber Tamblyn and Kal Penn reprise their roles as Drs. Cameron, Masters and Kutner, respectively. And damn, I got misty just typing all that. (Watch video clips, get scoop on a possible reunion and view photos.)

8 pm Dancing With the Stars (ABC) | Season finale, Part 1: The three remaining couples hit the parquet a final time, with a winning team to collect that gaudy trophy on Tuesday night.

8 pm America’s Got Talent (NBC) | The audition rounds hit Howard Stern’s home base of New York City.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid: What’s On When? And Versus What?

9 pm American Ninja Warrior (NBC) | Olympic gold medalist Jonny Moseley and comedian Matt Iseman host a new season of “The Toughest Competition on Earth.” (New episodes also air Sunday night on G4.)

9 pm Eureka (Syfy) | Eureka’s disaster drill goes awry after someone sabotages the G.D. computers, forcing Carter and Jo to fight against a real worst-case scenario that just won’t end.

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Our Guide to More Than 35 New Shows!

10 pm Clash of the Commercials: USA Vs. the World (CBS) | The top 10 ads from the United States are pitted against the top 10 international spots, with winners decided by online voting. Wanna bet that Droid RAZR ad with the sobbing mom and daughter is not in the running?

10 pm Lost Girl (Syfy) | Bo gets caught up between The Morrigan and Vex, while things with Lauren get complicated (at least according to her Facebook status).

1. theresa says:

Just Eureka & Lost Girl tonight.

• leahbh says:

me too. oh, and of course NBA Playoffs!! GO Thunder!!!

• ben says:

I second that, definitely my viewing for the evening.

• Load up the bandwagons says:

Look out! The I’m from, been raised, or was born in OKCers are about to start coming out. Funny how you never meet people from these states/cities until their sports teams become relevant. No, i’m not an LA fan. I do remember lots of people suddenly being from Green Bay. Or how about all those Saints fans when they won, but wanted nothing to do with New Orleans when Katrina came through earlier. My favorites are the UK fans. I’m in KY and 2000-2010 was difficult to find any vociferous Cats fans. Calipari and a championship later, and i swear so many people represent UK now. Who knew a team could have more fans than the total population that ever lived in this hillbilly state?

• Shaun says:

My god Allison was sexy last week!

2. hello says:

Watching the series finale of House, but not the recap

3. Lola says:

Last House episode ever :( I’m gonna miss him and I’m really gonna miss Chase too :'(

4. chylerleighononceuponatimeplease says:

I will be watching Eureka and tape House.

5. Who sings the song that goes along with the preview of the series finale? I love it but do not know what it is…….HELP

6. Mike says:

Tonight’s Lost Girl is one of the show’s best.

7. Josh says:

America’s Got Talent DWTS and WWE Raw for me!

8. Alicia says:

Eureka!

9. bad kevin says:

WWE Raw tonight. After last night’s Over the Limit PPV event, John Cena has a “bigger” score to settle.

10. Obaaand says:

House and WWE Raw for me.

11. Tania says:

I will watch just for Cameron and House & Cameron scene but that show was the biggest disappointment for me, fired the original team was absolutely the beginning of the end. No more TV shows for me, they destroyed all my passion.

• Christa says:

“Missing in action is Lisa Edelstein, who could not be persuaded to return as House’s former boss and ex-lover, Dr. Lisa Cuddy. “I was hoping,” says Shore. “But it did not work out.”

I just heard a rumour about the House-Camereon scene in the finale written specifically for Lisa E/Hugh and then they rewrote it for JM instead…that was intended to be a Huddy moment. So it will be a recycled final scene.

• Sally says:

LMAO Do you believe every crappy rumor you hear? Seriously, I don’t believe one word of that. There’s no need to make a Hameron moment, it’s just there because of their chemisty. Hugh Laurie and Jennifer Morrison both said that in interviews. And yes, they indeed have an amazing natural chemistry. In contrast to that other pairing you mentioned.

• @Christa says:

Did you see the origin of this rumour? He is one of the most annoying &loudest LEfan-internet-troll. It is as much an Hoax as the Dominika-pregnancy rumour. You make a fou of yourself if you believe him!

• Tania says:

@ Christa your stupid lies are just ridiculous, it’s just your own invention

• TK says:

There´s no doubt that Hugh and Jennifer have a great chemistry and everybody saw it from the begining of the show, so I think Huddy was a great mistake, because as a couple they were boring and uninteresting.

• paula white says:

I totally agree!!!

12. Jules says:

IT’S [H]OUSE DAY!!
    THE END OF AN ERA…
    I’m unreachable for 2hrs -8pm to 10:01pm-
    The world can collapse after…and Monday night will never be the same.

13. jess says:

House!
    There will be tears, I’m sure.

14. Bouncy Castle, UK says:

God, I’m going to miss Eureka so much.

15. H says:

I don’t watch because there isn’t Cuddy!

16. Steven says:

I have nothing to watch tonight. Or tomorrow. Or Friday or Saturday.

17. I STOPPED watching a long time ago because of his drug addition – VERY POOR choice of a storyline with SO MANY DRUG PROBLEMS IN THIS COUNTRY (WORLD).

18. james says:

dancing with the stars! I wish it was 90 minutes today.

19. suzyku says:

Just Eureka!!! Already miss Bones and Castle!

20. tahina says:

I will watch House for last hurrah..was never a Huddy myself, liked their interaction but there ended my love for them together, but would have liked to have Lisa in the finale. Her denial to be part of it,is a slap to her fans..there, I said it..she is sour grapes for what I know.

• Emily says:

Who thinks LE will appear, and it will go down as the best kept secret on TV this year (though Leonard Nimoy on Fringe could give it a run for its money)?

• D says:

Oh grow up! Why should she go back to do them a favour? I wanted her there for the finale and I think it was necessary, but in her position I’m not sure I’d have wanted to go back on that set when all they’ve done for a year is downplay her importance and then shifted blame to her door when they realised the majority wanted her back. They can’t have it both ways. Either she’s important or she isn’t. Why should LE have to cater to their whims?

The way they’ve used her name for publicity and buzz after she left Is beyond foul, aside from professionally dubious. There will be a gaping hole in that finale, but at the end of the day the blame falls at TPTB’s door for not appreciating what they had in the first place.

• Thomas says:

Oh Calm Down D, nobody is downplaying her importance or blamed her for anything. They don`t use her for buzz it is the media who use her as a tool to get hits b/c her fans are allways demanding the infos. You are clearly paranoid!! She will be back,don`t worry Honey.

21. Emily says:

HOUSE. Even though I know it’s time for it to end, and really should have ended before they could ever make the colossal mistake of getting Cuddy and House together, it still feels like there’s a giant black hole on the Monday night fall schedule. Every time I see the finale promo scored with that beautiful, beautiful song, I get all choked up thinking about it.

22. Erin says:

I will be watching both the retrospective and the finale with joy, sadness, and trepidation. Come Fall I’m going to miss not seeing Hugh Laurie on television anymore.and I’m hoping this time around the Emmy awards will see fit to honor him for his phenomenal performance of House.

23. G says:

DWTS and AGT.

24. Isanderson says:

Huddy love, courtly love of modern times, baroque relationship of the twenty-first century, embodiment of inexpressible, eternal and yet protean affection, I thank you for having been portrayed on House!

25. maria amelia hungerbuhler says:

é 1 pena acabar a melhor,e mais inteligente série,por falta de fãns,é que naõ foi,se foi porque hugh laurie naõ recebeu os últimos prêmios,foi ignorancia,pois tem vêz p/todos,e ele foi indicado sempre,já é 1 vitória,espero que pelo menos,passem muitas reprises de House.

26. Justin says:

Count me in for all 120 for House. Thx to Ausiello and team for all of the coverage of this great show over the years. I will miss House very very much. Started watching as a sophomore in college 19 years old. Now I’m 27 and still don’t want it to go but I know it’s time. I live near Princeton so everytime I drive by Frist Campus Center I will be reminded of House. Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard and just incredible actors. I really hope they get some recognition at the Emmy’s. Last week’s episode was outstanding even though sad. Enjoy it tonight everyone.

• Brenda Scharfe says:

I so agree with you Justin.Hugh and Sean have always been my favourites….Am watching the whole thing …..and will miss the show so much….such great acting from them both…Hugh is doing a tour with his band this summer .I am in Canada so I won’t be able to see him in person….bummer x

• NotMyBabyWilson says:

I will be watching because I have been watching from the very beginning. I got my doctorate in the course of my favoprite show of all time. I love, love Robert Sean Leonard and Hugh Laurie. I definitely see EMMYS in their future. I think HL should get an additional EMMY for direction of the C Word. That was absolutely amazing.

27. Velvet says:

Eureka & Lost Girl

28. Justin says:

I’ll be watching House, Eureka and Lost Girl tonight.

29. Tracy Murray says:

I’ll catch the series finale later when I am emotionally ready and will also forego the retropective as I am not much into those type of shows when I know so much about House already , but I will be on Twitter tonight just to learn from the fans what has happened .

30. NotMyBabyWilson says:

I will be watching HOUSE at 8pm and HOUSE at 9pm and discussing HOUSE through eternity. My heart is breaking because Wilson is dying and I want House to save him so they live together in TV land eating Oreos and playing video games FORVER!!

31. Anon says:

If you were never a House viewer, then why are you clicking on a House article and voting?

32. Becks says:

Getting that kinda bummed out, post-sweeps, no-new-network-t.v.-for-four-months feeling. Already missing fresh Bones and Castle! :(

33. Shaun says:

DWTS,then I’ll catch Eureka and House online maybe.

34. susan saari says:

i never missed an episode in 8 years. have been a huge fan of Hugh Laurie since
    Jeeves and Wooster on PBS many moons ago. also Forty Something also good British TV comedy.starring Guess who?
    That he was never awarded an Emmy is disgraceful. He is the best actor on TV! Our loss that he is leaving. I will miss him but be sure he will end up yet again in some A+ British show in the near future. just hope it is broadcast in the States. All his past performances are on DVD
    so “newbies” to Hugh’s previous work can rent or buy his comedies any time He will totally surprise you.
    I read that when he was asked to audition for House, md, he thought it was for the Dr. Wilson role. Imagine his surprise when it was for the lead! initially he had trouble with the American accent.
    wish tonight was just a two hour drama instead of just a one hour show.
    As far as Lise Edlestein (sp?) anyone who puts so much effort into animal right and protection is 100% aces in my book. and she had been doing this work for a long time.
    I too would love to see her tonight but feel no criticsm. She is a class act.

35. Karen Richards says:

i will miss House so much im addicted to it. i love Hugh

36. Maureen says:

It was a good episode for a series finale. It was nice to see Kal Penn, Sela Ward, Anne Dudek and Jennifer Morrison in their cameo roles. The funeral scene was emotional but it was brilliant when it turned out that House was just convincing everyone that he had died in order that he could “be off the grid” and spend the remainder of Wilson’s life with him as they embarked on their road trip. I am going to miss House and especially the House Wilson relationship.