Exclusive: New House Finale Photos Confirm [Spoiler]'s Return, Hint at Community-ish Twist

Secrecy continues to surround tonight’s House series finale, but a fresh batch of images — obtained exclusively by TVLine — are shedding intriguing new light on both the episode and the hour-long retrospective that leads into it.

The first of four photos below confirms the worst kept secret in the TV-verse: Jennifer Morrison‘s back! The relatively nondescript pic shows House having a rather strong reaction to something Cameron has said. What could it be?

PHOTOS & VIDEO | Fall Preview — Your Guide to All the New Shows!

Meanwhile, the remaining three stills were taken from the preceding trip down memory lane, titled “Swan Song” and airing at 8/7c, and hint at some kind of black tie paintball duel between leading man Hugh Laurie and longtime sidekick Robert Sean Leonard.

Peruse the shots below and then hit the comments with your thoughts/predictions about The End.

Comments (55)

• I like that she’s wearing her trademark vests. Stolen from Regina’s wardrobe in Storybrooke, I’d imagine.

Comment by sara – May 21, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, come on! Regina dresses a lot better than Cameron does!

Comment by Maria – May 21, 2012 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, goody.

Comment by Brit – May 21, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thought these were actual spoilers but nothing really new.

Comment by J (@MusicandHouse) – May 21, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She informs him that she is really the daughter of Snow White – and that he is Grumpy!

Comment by Thom Haneline – May 21, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL………..awesome

Comment by chloe – May 21, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL and that she is the mother of the one and only Captain Kirk. ;)

Comment by Karla – May 21, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahahahahahaha,tnx for a good laugh!

Comment by you know – May 22, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad to see her back in her vests.

Comment by Nerdista (@Nerdista) – May 21, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cameron I missed you!!

Comment by HGo – May 21, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ME TOO!!! She is so amazing, I love her

Comment by Fan – May 21, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by laviz – May 21, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rookie Blue the visual version of a sleeping pill. Fact!

Comment by Tania – May 21, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meh boring

Comment by Luis – May 21, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I clicked on this only because I saw the word Community. Ah ha.

Comment by Leah – May 21, 2012 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too!

Comment by Cindy – May 21, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So the “Community”-ish twist was the Paintball war?

Comment by Rock Golf – May 22, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I guess? I think paintball is the only thing Mike knows about Community.

Comment by stacy – May 22, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, I suppose asking for the House series finale to be rendered in 8-bit graphics would be a bit much.

Comment by Rock Golf – May 24, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe I will watch the retropective after all – on YouTube or online streaming as for the finale , don’t know if I can take right now .

Comment by Tracy Murray – May 21, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Watch it. Was really great.

Comment by tripoli – May 21, 2012 11:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving me some hameron!! cant wait to see it tonight :)

Comment by Brenna – May 21, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still holding out hope that Lisa will make a super-top-secret appearance.

Comment by TV Gord – May 21, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was too super-top-secret she was invisible :(

Comment by Cuddy's lawyer – May 29, 2012 03:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cameron and House with a Swan-Song-cake,”Once Upon a time, two seasons ago there was …:(((“…Aww that is so adorable and kinda sad. Can`t wait for the finale!!

Comment by Karla – May 21, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!!! picture of RSL and HL in tuxs and RSL with facial fuzz is made of awesome. I cannot stop laughing and what do they have on the floor beside their respective chairs?

Comment by NotMyBabyWilson – May 21, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Their paintball guns.

Comment by Tania – May 21, 2012 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man, I’m so not looking forward to it.

Last week’s episode was so heart-wrenching I was crying through the whole thing. And I watch shows where people die left and right but this was different. It was so dark and realistic. It reminded me so much of that Buffy episode when her mom died.
    So death-like. So final and hopeless.

Comment by Pepper – May 21, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CAMERON!!

Comment by Charlene – May 21, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cameron, I missed you so much. Hameron forever!

Comment by Serena – May 21, 2012 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I missed CAMERON so much! I can’t wait to see her again!

Comment by sabrinadercole (@trustno1s) – May 21, 2012 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On a different note, if Cameron’s back to tell the guys that true love’s kiss reverses the cancellation, I take back one bad thing I said about the character.

Comment by Pepper – May 21, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The second picture reminds me of Boston Legal somehow. Can’t wrap my head around why so.

Comment by El Cappitan – May 21, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dell, DUHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… Show usually ended with Shatner and Spoader’s characters smoking their cigars, discussing life on Earth. Pic here not so diff…ya think?

Comment by spambrando – May 22, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NEEDS MOAR CUDDY.

Also, you need to post that RSL said “screw the fans”, Ausiello. That’s excellent wank we’re missing on and it’s hurting my feelings. :(

Comment by Maria – May 21, 2012 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wilson is one of the best written TV characters in recent TV history.

Comment by Luke – May 21, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Con Cameron todo fue escelente 1,2,3, guardare siempre en mi corazon

Comment by ane – May 21, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I find it hilarious that as House comes to a close the REAL Princeton Plainsboro Hospital is opening next month…(It is actually called Princeton Hospital at Plainsboro…but who is counting) I wonder if it will keep the fans from trying to find him there anyway…

Comment by Mary – May 21, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SWAN SONG?? DOES THIS MEAN EMMA SWAN IS GOING TO SING OR WHAT?

Comment by Annie – May 21, 2012 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So on last weeks article I said they were pulling the bait and switch with Wilson and House, and guess what they just did.

Comment by AJ – May 21, 2012 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oooh and they switched on me again lol. Good finale.

Comment by AJ – May 21, 2012 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s what you get for posting before the show ended.

Comment by Bob – May 22, 2012 04:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very disappointed, one of the worst finales ever.

Comment by Terry – May 21, 2012 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Very disappointed. One of the worst comments ever.

Comment by tripoli – May 21, 2012 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe for you.

Comment by chloe – May 22, 2012 05:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very well done. Seems complete. Still love Dr. Cameron. Cute as h ell.

Comment by jus – May 21, 2012 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone know where to get the Keep Calm and Carry On House t-shirts Hugh Laurie and several others were wearing in Swan Song?

Comment by Lady K – May 22, 2012 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At the specialty store House of [H]ouse. All things House, now up to 50% off.

Comment by Rock Golf – May 22, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Website?

Comment by Lady K – May 22, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Where is this specialty store is there a site for it? thanks

Comment by sarah – May 24, 2012 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post