New Spoiler Alert!: Vamp Diaries Scoop! Broke Girls' Big Promotion! Mad Men Controversy!

Get More: Spoilers, Video

Featured in this week’s all-new Spoiler Alert! is something we’ve never seen before and may never see again: a bigger teleholic than Matt Mitovich and myself — 2 Broke Girls’ self-professed TV junkie, Beth Behrs.

And that’s just for starters.

Not only does the actress — who, in case you’ve never met her, is bubblier than champagne — express astonishment/excitement about her show’s big timeslot upgrade, she comes to the defense of Mad Men’s Jessica Paré, explains Game of Thrones, cops to a few Real guilty pleasures and reveals who offed The Killing’s Rosie Larsen.

But wait, there’s more!

Mitovich also gets the scoop on Supernatural’s future from Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, and entices Nina Dobrev to tease the next leg of The Vampire Diaries’ Damon/Elena/Stefan love triangle.

So what are you waiting for? Press play below, then hit the comments.

Comments (39)

• yes! shoutout to skylar astin!! AMAZING as georg in the original cast of spring awakening & so funny/skeezy as shoshanna camp counselor almost-first. awesome!!

Comment by Margaret – May 19, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mike! Read the Game of Thrones books and you will be engrossed in the show after.

Comment by D'Arcy – May 19, 2012 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • By far my favorite celebrity guest star on Spoiler Alert! She’s great, seems like a very wonderful person. She’s made me want to go back and watch all the 2BG episodes I missed from half season in since CBS took them offline.

Comment by Michael – May 19, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here! DVR space is limited and this was one of my “online shows.” Didn’t realize CBS had taken down episodes until I tried to get caught up and realized I couldn’t :( I’m hoping they put them back up in the summer, cause I’d like to start watching again in the fall.

Comment by George – May 19, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Might I suggest a USB Tv card for your computer to add another TV show per hour. Or you can add a TV tuner card with up to four tuners with a five minute install, and 10-15 minutes to install the software. You don’t really have to miss a thing anymore for the price of a month’s cable bill.

Comment by tarc – May 19, 2012 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who expected spoiler theatre at the end there? I must have it. It is so good. :)

Comment by Jem – May 19, 2012 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! I’m missing Spoiler Alert Theater. I wonder why they stopped doing it.

Comment by zaza – May 21, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ahaha, you guys are hilarious.

Comment by Marina – May 19, 2012 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Beth Behrs, she seems just as bubbly and personable as her character on 2 Broke Girls.

Comment by Alex – May 19, 2012 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is my favorite thing about TVline! OMG spoiler alert is awesome!

Comment by sk – May 19, 2012 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • she’s so cute!!! I love that she’s such a TV addict.

Comment by lara – May 19, 2012 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • another great edition of the show. beth did great. i think it may possibly be weird how much i enjoy this show but you guys make it so entertaining. it’s great.

also, did anyone else get the feeling that nina didn’t quite fully understand the finale? lol. i mean, she says Elena forgot that she met Damon first because of the car accident, when it was made pretty clear that it was before Damon made her forget. idk, i just thought that was kinda funny.

I also just noticed that the only names I felt compelled to capitalize were those of the fictional characters i mentioned. i feel like this may say something about me.

Comment by Josh Gray – May 19, 2012 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nina said in an interview with Kristin Dos Santos that in Season 4, Elena might not remember that she met Damon first because of the accident that happened in the finale. Elena will gain back memories that she was compelled to forget, but because of the accident she might not remember all of them. I think that’s what she meant to say.

Comment by Nicole – May 20, 2012 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • wait, so she forgot some memories because she was compelled but may not regain all of them back because she had some sort of brain trauma from the car accident that effected her memory, but coincidentally, the only memories that were permanently lost from this are the memories she was already compelled to forget anyway? hmm. i love vampire diaries but i hope nina is mistaken about this.it just doesn’t make great sense to me

Comment by Josh Gray – May 20, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I really hope that’s just the actress being confused and not true…because it makes no sense. Retroactive amnesia is a very real thing, but she would perfectly remember all the specific conversations and events that happened that day until she met Damon? Honestly, most actors are not told much about the next season until the table read, so I feel like the TVD actors have kind of, well, making stuff up. Also, she made an “educated decision” about the love of her life? Romantic.

Comment by lara – May 20, 2012 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch 2 Broke Girls, but I may have to start – Beth Behrs is adorably charming. And a complete TV geek, which is a major turn-on.

Comment by wordsmith – May 19, 2012 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agree completely about Megan on Mad Men, Michael! I’m sick of her as well. I really wish Betty was in the show more.

Comment by anna – May 19, 2012 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good lord no! I’m actually enjoying Mad Men more BECAUSE Betty is for the most part absent. I get the feeling that she will be back in full force soon, so I will enjoy what little pleasure I have left without the hideous Betty.

Comment by Tania – May 21, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Aus nailed it as far as my feelings go. I think I don’t like her because I’m not attached to her. The actress herself is fine, I just can’t get into the character, and I’ve never really wanted to like her or get to know her. Plus I am getting bitterly resentful that she’s taking time away from the other lovely Mad Men ladies, and a lot of the lesser seen men.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – May 21, 2012 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nina Dobrev’s comment made no sense. Elena didn’t remember meeting Damon because he compelled her not to. Once she’s a vampire she should remember everything.

Comment by lbw – May 19, 2012 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can Damon please move on! I do not want him to be treated like a yo yo for the rest of eternity because of Elena’s it’s always gonna be Stefan BS! I hate this triangle SO MUCH after the finale!

Comment by Maryam – May 20, 2012 01:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree! Please Damon, move on!

Comment by Judith – May 20, 2012 03:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah get Damon a new girl who loves him… and not one who loves someone else… thats frustrating for Damon fans!!!

Comment by silly – May 20, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Damon was so much more bad ass and awesome in the beginning of the series. Now he’s just a whipped little bitch for Elena – and she’s already demonstrated she’s an awesome vamp, so hopefully she will be just an awesome as Katherine – or better, since Katherine chose Stefan, too. As the main protagonist in the TV series, I just have always found her to be whiny, judgmental, BORING… to name a few adjectives! I really liked the idea of Damon and Rebekah together. Rebekah was hot and crazy, JUST LIKE DAMON. ;)

Comment by Megan Smith Bowen – May 20, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m all for Damon moving on too. They should bring in Phoebe Tonkin now that Secret Circle is canceled and put her with Damon! I think they’d have great chemistry.

Comment by Mikael – May 21, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I finally started watching the last few episodes of the season, oh i cannot stand Elena, she wants Damon and Stefan to be good, why can she just accept them the was they are? Damon deserves someone who is not conflicted about the feelings for him. I hope the writers bring a new character for him, he deserves someone who loves him for who he is. I might even like him with Rebekah

Comment by @@@ – May 20, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beth Behrs is awesome. I find myself in love with her character, Caroline on 2 Broke Girls

Comment by Spoiler Junkie – May 20, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon needs to move on and that person should be with Rebekah!!! They are so sexy together!!
    Stefan and Elena are meant to be so just end Damon’s torture now!

Comment by tanner15 – May 20, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do you really think that Damon’s going to get together with the woman that literally killed his precious Elena? I totally agree that he needs to move on – I wouldn’t mind some Dark Bonnie/Damon action.

Comment by lara – May 20, 2012 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree. Damon and Elena are meant to be together because their chemistry is extremely hot and he makes her character more exciting and makes you think she could be just as crazy and dangerous as him instead of this frightened whinny little girl! He brings out the bad girl in Elena and come on- do you really want to see Stefan and Elena together? They are so so boring as a couple!!!! Rebekah and Stephan should get together, that would be interesting.

Comment by Cindy – May 21, 2012 04:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And I disagree with you. Just because you have chemistry and you are two great looking people doesn’t mean you are meant to be together. I think that him making her character better is because they are together in real life and it’s a bit of romance transcending art. If you look at Stefan and Damon side-by-side sure, Damon is a bit hotter than Stefan (not by much), but if you look at their personalities and character, a human girlfriend works best with Stefan’s personality. Stefan lets her make her own decisions, does not boss/control her, has a LOT more humanity and humility than Damon, and certainly doesn’t kill/threaten her friends and family like Damon has. In fact, if you watch the episode where the ‘Mikaelson’s’ have their house warming party, Damon grabbed Elena and jerked her around about 4 times and several times told her what to do and barked commands at her. Not a healthy relationship, in my opinion.

Now, I said that a ‘human’ girlfriend works best with Stefan’s personality and character. Now that Elena is a vampire, I don’t know how I will feel about that. Perhaps she does a complete 180 and starts being crazy and wild (like Katherine?). If so, then does that necessarily make her more likeable? I don’t know, because to be honest, I’m not a huge fan of Katherine. At first I was, but she quickly annoyed me. Right now I’m Stelena, as any person who has experienced a healthy, normal, satisfying relationship should and would. You can argue that Delena is passionate, but you can’t deny that Stelena is passionate too. Not ‘wild sex, I want to tear your clothes off’ passionate, but love passionate; which in the long run is the most satisfying.

Maybe it’ll change when Elena’s character evolves after turning. I may be whistling a different tune. For now? Stefan, 100%.

Comment by Kylee Shields – May 21, 2012 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go 2 Broke Girls !! Beth is awesome !! So cute and genuine!! Love her !!

Comment by apple – May 20, 2012 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beth Behrs is such a sweetheart and my new TV girl crush :-)

Comment by bad kevin – May 20, 2012 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am getting tired of the love triangle on the vampire diaries. it has gotten so repetitive. Elena finally made a choice and now she’s a vampire so that might reset everything? there are so many other, interesting things happening in that show i wish they would drop the insesant “who does she choose” drama and focus on other stuff. Damon and dark bonnie sounds interesting, let’s do that.

Comment by murley – May 20, 2012 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so let me get this straight? um Elena could forget things about Damon but she’ll have all her other memories of people and especially Stefan right? LMAO WOW really JP really? … if this is what happens that will just be silly :P

Comment by S – May 21, 2012 12:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want Damon with Bonnie. Why can’t he get with Rebekah? He doesn’t owe Elena anything. Yeah she killed Elena so what get over it Damon and move on let Stefan have her I’m tired of this triangle it seems clear that the writers will always keep Stelena @@

Comment by S – May 21, 2012 12:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon and Elena should be together! You saw how hot and sexy the chemistry is between them when they kissed at the hotel!!!! He keeps Elena’s character from being so whinny and makes her more like his character. They bring each other to life! As for Stephan, he needs to be with Rebekah. She loved him along time ago and I think her character would bring out the best of Stefan’s character. I can’t take another day of Stefan and Elena together. Damon and Elena and Stefan and Rebekah together would be so bad ass!

Comment by Cindy – May 21, 2012 04:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beth Behrs seems to have some good taste in shows. Good for her. Except for those Housewives shows. I laughed my butt off at the judgmental “Really?” responses to that. Totally would have been my reaction. For Game of Thrones, I can see how Aus would be frustrated. I find myself having to watch every single episode twice just to vaguely understand what’s going on, and luckily my ex-bf has read the books, so I go to him with a lot of questions about stuff. And I’m still struggling just to learn the character’s names, I’ll be honest about that. I like the show though. Now for The Killing…I admit during season 1 of that show I was one of its biggest critics, because that was a frustrating show with no real direction. Just a lot of misdirection. The last few episodes I have been getting a little more into it, because it does feel like they are finally going somewhere with this whole Indian casino storyline. And if it turns out to be just another red herring, I’m going to have a not very pretty freakout and I will totally go back to trashing the show.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – May 21, 2012 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post