TVLine Items: Get an Early Look at Teen Wolf Season 2, Unforgettable Revival Talk and More!

Teen Wolf is getting sexier (and scarier!) in Season 2.

See for yourselves below via the just-released first 10 minutes of the June 3 premiere (airing at 11/10c), and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the MTV spookster’s fresh footage.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• Here’s a glimmer of hope for fans of the just-axed Unforgettable: Our sister site Deadline reports that both TNT and Lifetime are in very early discussions to pick up the ill-fated CBS drama.

Whitney and Community are set to move into their new Friday homes (at 8 pm and 8:30 pm, respectively) on June 8.

• Syfy’s latest TV movie Super Shark — which stars Good Times‘ Jimmy Walker and Smallville‘s John Schneider — debuts on Saturday, May 26 at 9 pm.

• Disney XD has ordered a second season of its sci-fi comedy Lab Rats.

• Oxygen has renewed the tattoo competition series Best Ink for a second season, to bow later this year.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. Martina says:

oh cool news about unforgettable *fingers crossed* don’t suppose TNT or USA, etc would be interested in picking up Harry’s Law?

2. Lisa says:

Here’s hoping Unforgettable gets picked up!!! Such a great show and so stupid of CBS to cancel it!!

• JTANK says:

Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time CBS has cancelled a good show. Don’t know if you remember “Jericho”, but they cancelled it after a well-watched two seasons, much to the dismay of literally tens of thousands of viewers. We started a letter-writing campaign, sent (again, literally) hundreds of pounds of peanuts (a reference to one of the show’s episodes), called the offices of all the top CBS programming executives repeatedly requesting reconsideration, approached SyFy, and every other channel we could think of. All to no avail. CBS is not the most flexible of networks when it comes to changing their minds, unfortunately. All that being said, it would be WONDERFUL if they would reconsider this time and give Unforgettable at least a second season. Or, failing that, if Lifetime or TNT would pick up both Unforgettable, and, yes, Harry’s Law, as well!

• Chris says:

Oh, wow, Jericho had a whole “tens of thousands of viewers”? LOL, no wonder it got canned. Actual successful network shows have millions of viewers. BTW, CBS cancelled Jericho after ONE low-rated season, brought it back when fans protested, and then cancelled it after it flopped a second time.

3. Sarah says:

Holy f*cking $h*t! Unforgettable HAS to come back!!!!

4. I’m trying not to get myself too psyched for the Unforgettable news in case it all goes south, but thankthelordpleasetntorlifetimepickupthisshowprettypleasewithsugarontopahhhhhsqueeeeeeeeeeeee…..ahem. I mean, early talks, that’s nice.

5. Joe says:

That would be great news about “Unforgettable”! That show averaged 10 million viewers each week — what cable network wouldn’t want that?

• Chris says:

Except that the show almost certainly would not get 10 million viewers if airing on cable. It would be very fortunate to attract even half of that number. Network switches, especially from network to cable, typically result in huge viewership drops.

6. Maria says:

I would definitely watch Unforgettable on another network. Poppy Montgomery was just terrific as Carrie Wells and has the ability to switch from serious to darn cute/funny without missing a beat.

7. Linderella says:

Great news about Unforgettable. I’d be really happy if TNT or Lifetime could make a little room for Awake.

8. brandizzle918 says:

Would love for Unforgettable to find a new home…Now if Bent could I would be a very happy girl!

9. WayneInNYC says:

Now if someone would just pick up GCB….

10. KB says:

Yes please pick up Unforgettable!! That show was awesome!!

11. Chris says:

Yeah, Unforgettable belongs on Lifetime, home of the most godawful shows.

12. Robin says:

That’s exciting news for Unforgettable…if only it would happen for Ringer…

13. katy917 says:

Can’t watch the vid in full screen, and my eyes are rubbsh ones! :( Can’t wait for season 2 though, it’s my guilty pleasure :)

14. Mike says:

Won’t happen. Lifetime or TNT aren’t high profile enough for Ms Montgomery. She wants the fame of network TV.

15. Alan says:

wait a minute Community moves to new timeslot on JUNE 8, that has to be a mistake right

16. Danielle H says:

Cable needs to stop discussing picking up every show, because it’s giving fans such false hope. And now every fan shouts from the mountains to try and get cable to notice their show for pickup.

17. Jules says:

Good news re Unforgettable. Can someone please pick up Alcatraz too??

18. Nan says:

Unforgettable and Alcatraz…girl can hope

19. ChrisGa says:

I could actually see Unforgettable being a good fit for TNT and maybe Lifetime to a lesser extent. I’ve liked Poppy Montgomery since Without A Trace but I just found Unforgettable to be highly underwhelming; it wasn’t bad but it definitely wasn’t great. Besides, my time was usually occupied by Body of Proof during that timeslot.

20. Russ says:

So excited for teen wolf! first 10 mins looked awesome can’t wait for the rest!!!

21. bad kevin says:

Lifetime better revive Unforgettable.

• I think it would fit better on TNT!

• Mike says:

For goodness sake, CBS cancelled the show because it was awful – Nina Tassler said as much in a very diplomatic way.
        If TNT do take on Unforgettable, be prepared to see a VERY different show. They would re-work the whole premise, firing mediocre writers and cast members to bring it up to their very high standards.
        If Lifetime get it, they won’t change a thing because they have much lower standards.
        I’d be surprised if Poppy Montgomery would stay with the show on Lifetime though – she believes her own publicity and wants to be a megastar. Talk about delusional…

• bad kevin says:

Beg to differ. Unforgettable got mixed reactions from both critics and TV viewers alike since it debuts back in September of last year when it was going up against the likes of Parenthood (NBC) & Body of Proof (ABC) on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. From the looks of it, I never even like that show ’cause CBS continues to pick up more crime dramas since CSI premieres back in 2000 and Poppy Montgomery was the real reason she played that role since her time on Without a Trace when it got canceled back in 2009 after seven “unforgettable” seasons. Still a toss up between TNT and Lifetime if one cable network has the rights to resurrect this once canceled series within months.

22. Sarah says:

i would love love love if unforgettable was saved!!!! Love that show… So disappointed so many new shows that had a decent base got wasted! (Mainly unforgettable and GCB!!)

23. arghs says:

could some other station please pick up Awake?

24. Tee says:

Can’t wait for Teen Wolf! So happy Netflix got me into that show.

25. mia says:

I watched Unforgettable, but I’d prefer if GCB or Ringer was saved instead. I need more of both those shows.

26. Shaun says:

Teen Wolf looking pretty good this season

27. WKD2 says:

Problem with good shows getting cancelled is with the current outdated ratings system.
    We’ve got a few hundred million people in this country and nielsen only provides 25,000 people with ratings boxes. Who’s to say that the 25,000 aren’t watching a program but 3 or 4 million without boxes are.

• Martina says:

yes it’s idiotic, for example I know quite a few households in the right demo and the higher income bracket, the advertisers dream, and I don’t know anyone with a nielsen box.

28. Aimee says:

Come on Unforgettable!!! Not getting my hopes up but cautiously optimistic it will be picked up. I’ll say it again…..BOO CBS!!!

29. Jessie says:

I love Unforgettable.. I would love for it to be on still.

30. Moonlight4ever says:

CBS cancels everything without giving it a chance! Moonlight, Jericho, now Unforgettable. I do not watch any new shows are their network after they canceled Moonlight. In fact, I only just started watching Unforgettable a few days ago because the pilot was free on ITunes and becamed hooked after watching the first episode. Hopefully, it will find a new home.

GCB, Alcatraz, & Awake should have been renewed. Networks just don’t give shows a chance before they cancel shows nowadays. I don’t no anyone who has a Nielsen box. However, I know a lot of people who purchase shows off iTunes, use a DVR, watch VOD, etc. networks should consider all these numbers BEFORE cancelling shows.

Teen Wolf is addictive and can not wait for season 2!

31. Mitholas says:

Sad about how little love Teen Wolf is getting here. I thought that show was one of last summer’s (maybe even season’s) more pleasant surprises. I have high hopes for its future. Also, Tyler Posey can’t be on my screen enough.

32. Terry says:

I do hope “Unforgettable” gets another chance. I’m also hoping for new life for “Ringer” and “Missing “.

33. Steve says:

Happy to see the 10 minute sneak peak. Who in the world is doing the cg special effects.. Those birds look really bad.

34. Allison P says:

I find the running on all fours thing to look a little odd, but the rest of the Teen Wolf clip looked awesome. I can’t wait for the season to start tomorrow night!