New Spoiler Alert!: Who's Dying on Grey’s? Community Crisis? Dair DOA on Gossip Girl?

Get More: Spoilers, Video

Grey's Anatomy DeathThis week on Spoiler Alert!, Matt Mitovich and I are joined — metaphorically, at least — by a guest star that no actor wants on their show: the Grim Reaper!

Meaning, not only will we reveal who (we think) will suffer the “dark, dark death” that Grey’s Anatomy has promised, but we’ll also offer up as a sacrifice the Community regular who is “quite expendable”; mourn the demise of one Gossip Girl couple; and tease the possible rise of a “psycho murderer” on Smash.

Oh, and as if that wasn’t enough, we preview the final season of Fringe, and Scandal’s Tony Goldwyn hints at a possible revisitation of the president’s relationship with Olivia when “all hell breaks loose” in the season finale.

You’re not even reading this anymore, are you? You’ve already clicked on the video below. Well, when you’re done, be sure and hit the comments, at least.

Comments (157)

• Is there a way to subscribe to spoiler alerts through downcast?

Comment by Irvin – May 16, 2012 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am quite glad actually there was not a HUGE twist/cliffhanger on Fringe at the end of the season. Last season’s twist (non-existent Peter) led the show into a weaker season where the story became trapped in limbo for almost half the season. With 13 episodes left, and not having to deal with the show turned on its head, leads me to believe that the last season will be (hopefully) a strong one!

Comment by Whitney – May 16, 2012 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s Derek considering he has already announced this is his last season of grey, so they have to get rid of him some how.

Comment by greys fan – May 16, 2012 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So I take it Chevy is the expendable character? I can’t stream videos at work (it causes too many internet problems they claim), so I’m glad people were talking about it in the comments section. I’m “meh” on this issue. I think his character is funny and would prefer him to stay, but I definitely could live without him on the show. It wouldn’t hurt me in quite the same way it would losing the other characters. I don’t think the show would suffer. Dan Harmon though, that is a guy you have to keep. Regardless of your personal feelings about him in interviews or whatever, the guy is a genius that makes the show what it is. You wouldn’t like Community without Dan Harmon writing it. You wouldn’t like it at all.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – May 16, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But I’m fairly sure the actress that plays April admitted that she is not the casualty. She actually said that she alongside with 4 others weren’t part of the cliffhanger. The way she answered in that interview made me think that the characted dying is definetely from the plane crush…. I bet it’s Arizona. The pilot will do a weird move and the plane will fall on her.

Comment by Maria – May 16, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you’ve watched the six minutes of the finale which is available online, first, it’s very graphic. Get ready to be grossed out. Next, Arizona seems like she’s OK. Lexie looks like she’s down for the count, pinned underneath some engine or something, and Sloan seems to be in one piece. Yang and Meredith are fine, just in shock — played very well. It may be someone inside the hospital.

Comment by Jim – May 16, 2012 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unfortunately, I think Alex will die. After all the comments that I’ve read, nobody thinks of him as being the one that will die, which makes him the perfect candidate for the “unexpected” death in the show. Think about it: all the time he was the one unlucky one, no matter how much he strugled or how good he tried to be, crappy things happened to him (crazy Rebeca, getting dumpped by Izzie etc.). Now, it seems like he finaly gets to win (he gets perfect score at the board exam, he is wanted by two very good hospitals and as Richard said, Alex got to finish first – which never happened to him before). It looks to me like Shonda straitened everything up in Alex’s life so that he would die happy. Just like she did with George (who was also supposed to start a brand new chapter in his life).

Comment by Helen – May 17, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Very true!!!!!!!! Ooooh Alex is a butthead but I like him now!!!!! Nooooo not him take Cristina she’s an ass!

Comment by Patti – May 18, 2012 01:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blah blah blah on the arguing that’s still going on about Chuck and Blair. It’s fated to be. I’m just sad that the greatest love story is going to end (series ending?) and Community (ending?) and Fringe ending………. crap, my favorite shows and I don’t see anything worthy of replacing them……There’s still Smash and Psych….. but that’s about all I would mourn if they were cancelled. Other shows may come and go, but it’s hard to find shows that one really loves.

Comment by rubytu – May 17, 2012 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post