Fall Preview: Watch Full Trailers For Nashville, 666 Park Avenue, Last Resort and 7 Other ABC Shows

If your idea of great TV involves Friday Night Lights femme Connie Britton, Lost vet Terry O’Quinn, Felicity grad Scott Speedman and Scrubs alumna Sarah Chalke, then ABC will definitely be your best friend for the upcoming 2012-13 season.

The Alphabet network is set to roll out 10 new series beginning in the fall — including a handful fronted by your aforementioned faves — and here’s a first look at the lineup via full-length trailers.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid — What’s On When? And Against What?

Give ‘em a peek below, and then hit the comments with your snappy judgments on ABC’s freshman class!

The Neighbors, with Jami Gertz, Simon Templeman (airing Wednesdays at 9:30/8:30c)

Nashville, with Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere, Jonathan Jackson, Eric Close (Wednesdays at 10 pm)

Last Resort, with Andre Braugher, Scott Speedman, Autumn Reeser, Dichen Lachman (Thursdays at 8 pm)

Malibu Country, with Reba McEntire, Lily Tomlin, Sara Rue (Fridays at 8:30 pm)

666 Park Avenue, with Dave Annable, Rachael Taylor, Terry O’Quinn, Vanessa Williams (Sundays at 10 pm)

AND PREMIERING AT MIDSEASON:

How to Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life), starring Sarah Chalke, Brad Garrett, Elizabeth Perkins (Tuesdays at 8 pm)

The Family Tools, starring Kyle Bornheimer, J.K. Simmons, Leah Remini (Tuesdays at 8:30 pm)

Mistresses, starring Alyssa Milano, Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Aytes, Jason George

Red Widow, starring Radha Mitchell, Lee Tergesen, Luke Goss, Jaime Ray Newman

Zero Hour, starring Anthony Edwards, Scott Michael Foster, Jacinda Barrett

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Fall TV Preview, Trailers and Promos, Video

1. Patricia says:

How bad was Gilded Lily’s that it didnt get picked up but the Neighbors did? Are they serious with that show

2. Paige says:

Meh, this year’s ABC line up is a little lacking, They usually have the best stuff IMO. But is that Chip Esten in Nashville? If he’s reccuring on there I might have to check that out, the trailer wasn’t to bad. I’ll probably check out Malibu Country since it seems a lot like the show Reba and How to Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life) doesn’t seem to bad either.

3. Richard N. says:

666 Park, Nashville, Last Resort and Malibu Country looked Good. I hope ABC gives there more than two airings and a chance to build an audience.

4. Brian Nord says:

I think all of you are way off. I can’t remember the last time I laughed at a comedy clip and I laughed with both The Neighbors and the How to Live with Your Parents…. I think The Neighbors is going to be a mass appeal comedy hit, something that Cougar Town, Apartment 23, and Happing Endings have not done (and I like all 3 of those shows). Alf & Mork & Mindy come to mind.

5. Bob Lozano says:

I have a question; In the show, “Country Strong” I mean, “Nashville”, will all of the principal characters actually doing their own vocals? Or will there be a whole lotta lip-syching going on? Come to think of it, Disney owns ABC & has a lot of young artists. It could work!

6. Morgan Purdy says:

Another firefighters show, based out of Chicago (thankfully not NYC). Won’t go. There was the cable show that ran for a number of seasons.

But so many actors retreaded out of other shows.

7. PFitzDC says:

666 Park Avenue seems like a reworking of The Devil’s Advocate, right? (Anyone else remember that Al Pacino/Keanu Reeves/Charlize Theron flick?)

8. Kmuck says:

Don’t listen to these picky peeps, ABC. I’ll watch everyone of them. Impress me, and I will stay.

9. hnljack says:

“Last Resort” looks great. Very good production team with the former producer of “Lost” and fine cast. With Shaun Ryan’s attention to detail and high suspense, this looks like a winner.

10. Kathleen O'Meal says:

not interested in any of these–and 666 just looks like a lot of sleeze and devil crap—I so long for something about a real family and real relationships with no manure

11. james franco says:

wat is the name of the song on the trailer of 666 park ave.??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!