What to Watch: The TVLine-Up for Tuesday

On TV this Tuesday, you get double dose of both Cougar Town and Glee, finales for 90210, NCIS, NCIS: LA and Private Practice, and more! In addition to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are seven programs to keep on your radar.

PREVIEW | NCIS Boss: Season Finale Packs a Surprising Return and a ‘Cliffhanger for Everyone’

8 pm Cougar Town (ABC) | Double episode! In the first installment, hurricane damage forces Grayson to move in with Jules, while Ellie and Laurie have a “sexy-off.” Next, Jules hosts an impromptu Spring Thanksgiving, but no one is thankful when Little Stan gets his hands on Big Carl.

8 pm Glee (Fox) | Double episode! First up, when Tina bumps her head, her dream takes her in a new direction — as Rachel Berry. In the second hour, Lindsay Lohan guest-stars as the celebrity judge at Nationals. (Watch an exclusive first look at Tina’s transformation, and then check out photos and a video of the other freaky body swaps.)

8 pm 90210 (The CW) | Season 4 finale: Naomi shocks everyone when she accepts a job in New York, in turn skipping out on Max’s wedding; Teddy and Dixon return to town; Silver makes a life-changing decision involving — NON-SPOILER ALERT! — Navid vs. Liam, yet again.

PREVIEW | The NCIS: LA Team Battles ‘Evil Personified’ In a Two-Hour ‘Rocket Ride’ Finale

9 pm The L.A. Complex (The CW) | Tariq and Kal take a break from L.A. while Abby and Nick spend the day discovering the city — and each other; Connor struggles with emotional challenges instead of celebrating his success; Alicia’s exploits with Ricky backfire, but surprisingly present an unexpected opportunity.

RELATED |  Fall TV Grid: Find Out When Private Practice Will Air!

10 pm Private Practice (ABC) | Season 5 finale: When Amelia goes into labor, the Seaside doctors — even those she pushed away — come to her side as she faces the hardest decision of her life; Pete finds himself in life-changing trouble, bringing him and Violet closer together; Addison is faced with a choice. (View finale photos and read about the show’s renewal.)

10 pm Fashion Star (NBC) | Season 1 finale (because yes, it has been renewed): The remaining three contestants separate showcases for each retailer, vying for the title of “Fashion Star” and the ominous “capsule collection” in each store. As always, the winning collections will be available in stores and online the very next day.

10 pm Best Ink (Oxygen) | Season 1 finale: Guest judge and comedian Margaret Cho helps decide which artist lays down the best love-themed ink and thus wins 100K!

Comments (29)

• An NCIS night for me. The season finales of NCIS & NCIS: L.A.

Comment by bad kevin – May 15, 2012 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee live, record Cougar Town and sneak them in before bed and I’m sure I’ll end up watching 90210 whilst rolling my eyes though the whole thing – how did that show get renewed?

Comment by Kendal Walworth (@Kendal_) – May 15, 2012 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Glee live, Cougar town later, and 90210 last while rolling my eyes at how bad it is and secretly hope no one finds out I watch it or that I want Silver to pick Liam and drop Navid, and she should go off her meds again cause it was hilarious.

Comment by Russ – May 15, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited to see Glee tonight. I’m looking forward to seeing how they all do acting like the other characters on the show. Can’t wait to see what happens on 90210 too!

Comment by TVMovieLove – May 15, 2012 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DWTS and that’s it because Glee and I are dunzo after what it’s turned it, too

Comment by Amanda – May 15, 2012 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thats sad about Glee because the two episodes were amazing, honestly maybe the best of season 3. You highly suggest watching theses two episode before quitting Glee.

Comment by Russ – May 16, 2012 01:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Addison. Choose Jake. End of the happily ever after story. :)

Comment by Jarrod – May 15, 2012 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second this, Jake is for Addison

Comment by Juan – May 15, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who cares? Addison is the least interesting story in Private Practice right now! Pete’s just been arrested. Amelia’s about to birth an anencephalic baby. Addison and Jake? pfffft.

Comment by Barbie Furtado – May 15, 2012 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Right!? As much as I love Addison (and no, not with Jake, with Sam), there is so much more going on right now. I’m willing to bet Amelia falls off the wagon after delivering the baby. I mean who wouldn’t! My heart broke for her last episode when she came to Sheldon. :( Pete is in deep trouble at this point, and I’m still shocked he did what he did so soon after. Like at least try talking to the dad some more. Give him some time to come to terms. Instead he ripped any chance his father had to say goodbye away from him. I think had they waited at least a day that the father would’ve come around some. Now Pete is looking at murder charges (which he rightfully acquired), putting Violet in a bad spot, and I’m sure making Charlotte feel like the bad guy. She obviously wasn’t the ones who called the cops, but she was trying to step in while there was even a slight chance, but Pete took the blame. Agh! In other news, Sam needs to get off his tush and make a move already. He and Addison obvi love each other, and he’s losing her to Jake. I think Addison loves Sam more, but I think she’s falling in love with what Jake represents. All the good about him. Agh! The series can’t end after all this time with Addison and some guy that just joined this season. Not when they’ve been building to AddiSam for so long.

Comment by Kristen – May 15, 2012 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • America’s Got Talent, Glee, NCIS and Private Practice

Comment by greysfan – May 15, 2012 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DVR Glee (so I can FF at my will which has been happening a lot lately) and watch 90210 live.

Comment by Ed – May 15, 2012 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210

Comment by Brandy – May 15, 2012 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee and Private Practice for me. Will catch CougarTown later online.

Comment by Babygate – May 15, 2012 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS of course!

Comment by Gaara – May 15, 2012 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tough night for me. Here’s the plan: I’ll be recording Cougartown while watching the first hour of Glee, then I’ll quickly be hitting record for the second hour as I switch over to watch NCIS:LA. Should be interesting.

Comment by TRICIA – May 15, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS AND NCIS LA

Comment by Michael – May 15, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Such a busy night. DWTS, Cougar Town, NCIS, NCIS: LA, and might catch a little bit of AGT.

Comment by G – May 15, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I already miss “New Girl” and “Raising Hope”.

Glee, Cougar Town and THE LA Complex for me.

Comment by Tommy – May 15, 2012 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar Town and private Practice will of course be awesome, and thats pretty much it. I still gotta catch up on all of Glee from this season, that’s what summer is for though

Comment by Juan – May 15, 2012 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PP and NCIS:LA, then NCIS, is all! :D

Comment by Barbie Furtado – May 15, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LA Complex and Glee here!

Comment by jase – May 15, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS and NCIS: LA where there will be lots of explosions and people getting blown up. I will have many mini heart attacks all night but it will probably be worth it.

Comment by Jenni – May 15, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ncis, glee later

Comment by rubytu – May 15, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS: LA, and Cougartown for me.

Comment by Justin – May 15, 2012 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching Cougar Town & DVR Glee.

Comment by theresa – May 15, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post