What to Watch: The TVLine-Up for Tuesday

On TV this Tuesday, you get double dose of both Cougar Town and Glee, finales for 90210, NCIS, NCIS: LA and Private Practice, and more! In addition to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are seven programs to keep on your radar.

PREVIEW | NCIS Boss: Season Finale Packs a Surprising Return and a ‘Cliffhanger for Everyone’

8 pm Cougar Town (ABC) | Double episode! In the first installment, hurricane damage forces Grayson to move in with Jules, while Ellie and Laurie have a “sexy-off.” Next, Jules hosts an impromptu Spring Thanksgiving, but no one is thankful when Little Stan gets his hands on Big Carl.

8 pm Glee (Fox) | Double episode! First up, when Tina bumps her head, her dream takes her in a new direction — as Rachel Berry. In the second hour, Lindsay Lohan guest-stars as the celebrity judge at Nationals. (Watch an exclusive first look at Tina’s transformation, and then check out photos and a video of the other freaky body swaps.)

8 pm 90210 (The CW) | Season 4 finale: Naomi shocks everyone when she accepts a job in New York, in turn skipping out on Max’s wedding; Teddy and Dixon return to town; Silver makes a life-changing decision involving — NON-SPOILER ALERT! — Navid vs. Liam, yet again.

PREVIEW | The NCIS: LA Team Battles ‘Evil Personified’ In a Two-Hour ‘Rocket Ride’ Finale

9 pm The L.A. Complex (The CW) | Tariq and Kal take a break from L.A. while Abby and Nick spend the day discovering the city — and each other; Connor struggles with emotional challenges instead of celebrating his success; Alicia’s exploits with Ricky backfire, but surprisingly present an unexpected opportunity.

RELATED |  Fall TV Grid: Find Out When Private Practice Will Air!

10 pm Private Practice (ABC) | Season 5 finale: When Amelia goes into labor, the Seaside doctors — even those she pushed away — come to her side as she faces the hardest decision of her life; Pete finds himself in life-changing trouble, bringing him and Violet closer together; Addison is faced with a choice. (View finale photos and read about the show’s renewal.)

10 pm Fashion Star (NBC) | Season 1 finale (because yes, it has been renewed): The remaining three contestants separate showcases for each retailer, vying for the title of “Fashion Star” and the ominous “capsule collection” in each store. As always, the winning collections will be available in stores and online the very next day.

10 pm Best Ink (Oxygen) | Season 1 finale: Guest judge and comedian Margaret Cho helps decide which artist lays down the best love-themed ink and thus wins 100K!

TAGS: , , , , ,
GET MORE: Finales, Previews, What to Watch

1. bad kevin says:

An NCIS night for me. The season finales of NCIS & NCIS: L.A.

2. Glee live, record Cougar Town and sneak them in before bed and I’m sure I’ll end up watching 90210 whilst rolling my eyes though the whole thing – how did that show get renewed?

• Russ says:

Glee live, Cougar town later, and 90210 last while rolling my eyes at how bad it is and secretly hope no one finds out I watch it or that I want Silver to pick Liam and drop Navid, and she should go off her meds again cause it was hilarious.

3. TVMovieLove says:

Excited to see Glee tonight. I’m looking forward to seeing how they all do acting like the other characters on the show. Can’t wait to see what happens on 90210 too!

4. Amanda says:

DWTS and that’s it because Glee and I are dunzo after what it’s turned it, too

• Russ says:

Thats sad about Glee because the two episodes were amazing, honestly maybe the best of season 3. You highly suggest watching theses two episode before quitting Glee.

5. Jarrod says:

Addison. Choose Jake. End of the happily ever after story. :)

• Juan says:

I second this, Jake is for Addison

• Who cares? Addison is the least interesting story in Private Practice right now! Pete’s just been arrested. Amelia’s about to birth an anencephalic baby. Addison and Jake? pfffft.

• Kristen says:

Right!? As much as I love Addison (and no, not with Jake, with Sam), there is so much more going on right now. I’m willing to bet Amelia falls off the wagon after delivering the baby. I mean who wouldn’t! My heart broke for her last episode when she came to Sheldon. :( Pete is in deep trouble at this point, and I’m still shocked he did what he did so soon after. Like at least try talking to the dad some more. Give him some time to come to terms. Instead he ripped any chance his father had to say goodbye away from him. I think had they waited at least a day that the father would’ve come around some. Now Pete is looking at murder charges (which he rightfully acquired), putting Violet in a bad spot, and I’m sure making Charlotte feel like the bad guy. She obviously wasn’t the ones who called the cops, but she was trying to step in while there was even a slight chance, but Pete took the blame. Agh! In other news, Sam needs to get off his tush and make a move already. He and Addison obvi love each other, and he’s losing her to Jake. I think Addison loves Sam more, but I think she’s falling in love with what Jake represents. All the good about him. Agh! The series can’t end after all this time with Addison and some guy that just joined this season. Not when they’ve been building to AddiSam for so long.

6. greysfan says:

America’s Got Talent, Glee, NCIS and Private Practice

7. Ed says:

DVR Glee (so I can FF at my will which has been happening a lot lately) and watch 90210 live.

8. Brandy says:

90210

9. Babygate says:

Glee and Private Practice for me. Will catch CougarTown later online.

10. Gaara says:

NCIS of course!

11. TRICIA says:

Tough night for me. Here’s the plan: I’ll be recording Cougartown while watching the first hour of Glee, then I’ll quickly be hitting record for the second hour as I switch over to watch NCIS:LA. Should be interesting.

12. Michael says:

NCIS AND NCIS LA

13. G says:

Such a busy night. DWTS, Cougar Town, NCIS, NCIS: LA, and might catch a little bit of AGT.

14. Tommy says:

I already miss “New Girl” and “Raising Hope”.

Glee, Cougar Town and THE LA Complex for me.

15. Juan says:

Cougar Town and private Practice will of course be awesome, and thats pretty much it. I still gotta catch up on all of Glee from this season, that’s what summer is for though

16. PP and NCIS:LA, then NCIS, is all! :D

17. jase says:

LA Complex and Glee here!

18. Jenni says:

NCIS and NCIS: LA where there will be lots of explosions and people getting blown up. I will have many mini heart attacks all night but it will probably be worth it.

19. rubytu says:

ncis, glee later

20. Justin says:

NCIS, NCIS: LA, and Cougartown for me.

21. theresa says:

Watching Cougar Town & DVR Glee.