Exclusive 30 Rock Finale First Look: Are Liz and Criss Headed for a Break Up?

30 Rock‘s stellar sixth season concludes this Thursday (8:30/7:30c, NBC), and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the finale — which, unfortunately, does not seem to bode well for Liz and her hot dog-cookin’ boyfriend.

RELATED | NBC Fall Schedule Revealed: Community Moving, Smash Delayed

Still feeling inadequate about his lack of income, Criss confesses to his live-in love that he fears she’ll ultimately “bail” on him. (Of course, this is 30 Rock, so said “serious” conversation is shrouded in funny.)

Press play below to watch the twosome quibble — and also learn something new about Liz Lemon (hint: she really loves a certain food)!

Tags: ,

Comments (22)

• Oh James Marsden and his habit of being left in just about everything single thing he’s in.

Comment by Jake – May 15, 2012 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is anyone else getting the stupid adverts every time you click on a story? I realise the site has to earn money through advertising, but a 15 sec advert for every link is ridiculous

Comment by Martina – May 15, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It is also happening on YouTube , there are some ads that I can skip , but not so much the others .

Comment by Tracy Murray – May 15, 2012 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope this isn’t true. I really enjoy them. He is Liz’s most likeable guy yet.

Comment by Matt – May 15, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know for Liz Lemon to be who she is, this disfunctional, queen of the crazy house in which she works, she needs to lose Criss. But I love James Marsden and with just 13 more episodes left, maybe it’s time she finds the man of Jack’s nightmare.

Comment by Selek – May 15, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unless it turns out she’s a Lizbian, I think it’s time for her to seal the deal with Criss.

Comment by TV Gord – May 15, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Liz should end up with him. There’s only one (short) season left and it would be fitting for her to end up with the hot guy who sells hot dogs. I can’t even imagine what the series finale for this crazy show will be like. :)

Comment by Carrie – May 15, 2012 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perfect ending, considering the first scene of the series was Liz buying ALL the hot dogs from the vendor and handing them out to random strangers!

Comment by Alysa Revell – May 16, 2012 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good. Since next season is 30 Rock’s last, I want Liz and Jack to end up together.

Comment by Ella – May 15, 2012 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Liz would never submit to Jack’s gender-testing regime.

Comment by TV Gord – May 15, 2012 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ick.

Comment by seras – May 15, 2012 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I always hoped she’d end up with Wesley Snipes.

Comment by Jo – May 15, 2012 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, Wesley Snipes would end up with Jenna (he’d be in his To Wong Foo drag).

Comment by TV Gord – May 15, 2012 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh I actually really like them together! Knowing that the show is ending next year, I would really like to see them stick it out and hopefully end up with a plant together!

Comment by Lauren – May 16, 2012 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These two NEED to end up together. Criss is the best boyfriend she’s had, and there’s no overwhelming reason (moving to Cleveland, living in a handsomeness bubble, completely dysfunctional or double-edged sword) why they should break up this time. With only 13 episodes left after this finale, they’re much better off sticking with Criss than introducing somebody AGAIN.

Comment by Jay – May 16, 2012 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was a complete waste of my time. First, I had to watch a dumb commercial to even get to the site. Then the clip was not what you represented at all. Chris is feeling insecure. There is no indication at all that there is an impending breakup. If you are going to drum up interest for a TV show, try to be more accurate. I don’t mind being manipulated if you refrain from insulting my intelligence this blatantly.

Comment by Lester F. Aponte – May 16, 2012 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you do know you can skip the commercial right?

Comment by Alyssa – May 16, 2012 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it wrong of me to hope Liz ends up with Dennis? (I know he said he was married last time he appeared, but so what.)

Comment by Mark – May 16, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only hoping for a surprise Floyd return? What’s Jason Sudeikis up to?

Comment by Deion – May 16, 2012 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay Floyd! They were the cutest couple. I never really saw Criss and Luz as a serious couple.

Comment by Lorna – May 16, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *Liz

Comment by Lorna – May 16, 2012 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Liz is going back to Dennis , because thats the craziest scenario that can happen !! that would be just like 30 Rock and Tina Fey writting to do something like that ! OR Floyd (Jason Sudeikis) will come back from Cleveland . (a everybody lives happily ever after – longshot !)

Comment by Richard Flair – May 16, 2012 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post