Exclusive

Exclusive 30 Rock Finale First Look: Are Liz and Criss Headed for a Break Up?

30 Rock‘s stellar sixth season concludes this Thursday (8:30/7:30c, NBC), and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the finale — which, unfortunately, does not seem to bode well for Liz and her hot dog-cookin’ boyfriend.

RELATED | NBC Fall Schedule Revealed: Community Moving, Smash Delayed

Still feeling inadequate about his lack of income, Criss confesses to his live-in love that he fears she’ll ultimately “bail” on him. (Of course, this is 30 Rock, so said “serious” conversation is shrouded in funny.)

Press play below to watch the twosome quibble — and also learn something new about Liz Lemon (hint: she really loves a certain food)!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Finales, First Look, Video

1. Jake says:

Oh James Marsden and his habit of being left in just about everything single thing he’s in.

2. Martina says:

is anyone else getting the stupid adverts every time you click on a story? I realise the site has to earn money through advertising, but a 15 sec advert for every link is ridiculous

• Tracy Murray says:

It is also happening on YouTube , there are some ads that I can skip , but not so much the others .

3. Matt says:

I really hope this isn’t true. I really enjoy them. He is Liz’s most likeable guy yet.

4. Selek says:

I know for Liz Lemon to be who she is, this disfunctional, queen of the crazy house in which she works, she needs to lose Criss. But I love James Marsden and with just 13 more episodes left, maybe it’s time she finds the man of Jack’s nightmare.

5. TV Gord says:

Unless it turns out she’s a Lizbian, I think it’s time for her to seal the deal with Criss.

6. Carrie says:

I think Liz should end up with him. There’s only one (short) season left and it would be fitting for her to end up with the hot guy who sells hot dogs. I can’t even imagine what the series finale for this crazy show will be like. :)

7. Ella says:

Good. Since next season is 30 Rock’s last, I want Liz and Jack to end up together.

8. Jo says:

I always hoped she’d end up with Wesley Snipes.

9. TV Gord says:

No, Wesley Snipes would end up with Jenna (he’d be in his To Wong Foo drag).

10. Lauren says:

Oh I actually really like them together! Knowing that the show is ending next year, I would really like to see them stick it out and hopefully end up with a plant together!

11. Jay says:

These two NEED to end up together. Criss is the best boyfriend she’s had, and there’s no overwhelming reason (moving to Cleveland, living in a handsomeness bubble, completely dysfunctional or double-edged sword) why they should break up this time. With only 13 episodes left after this finale, they’re much better off sticking with Criss than introducing somebody AGAIN.

12. This was a complete waste of my time. First, I had to watch a dumb commercial to even get to the site. Then the clip was not what you represented at all. Chris is feeling insecure. There is no indication at all that there is an impending breakup. If you are going to drum up interest for a TV show, try to be more accurate. I don’t mind being manipulated if you refrain from insulting my intelligence this blatantly.

13. Mark says:

Is it wrong of me to hope Liz ends up with Dennis? (I know he said he was married last time he appeared, but so what.)

14. Deion says:

Am I the only hoping for a surprise Floyd return? What’s Jason Sudeikis up to?

15. Lorna says:

Yay Floyd! They were the cutest couple. I never really saw Criss and Luz as a serious couple.

16. Richard Flair says:

Liz is going back to Dennis , because thats the craziest scenario that can happen !! that would be just like 30 Rock and Tina Fey writting to do something like that ! OR Floyd (Jason Sudeikis) will come back from Cleveland . (a everybody lives happily ever after – longshot !)