1. H.Houston says:

So I was looking for Body of Proof… five days ago it was posted that it had been ordered for a new season and Private Practice is sitting in the time slot it occupied. Are they going to be using it as a filler? (I really hope not)

• Jen says:

My fianceé & I love Body of Proof! It better not be cancelled! Grrr. Thank goodness Criminal Minds is still going strong, It’s my fav.

• Dot says:

I agree with you about Body of Proof & Criminal Minds, rest of prime time schedule looks lame. Why move Mentalist to Sunday…

• Dot says:

Switch to USA & TNT they put on original shows that are really good but best of all THEY ARE NOT REALITY TV!!!!

2. So looking forward to Revolution and Nashville.

3. Judy Threadgill says:

I don’t see Unforgettable or Body of Proof listed or A Gifted Man. Are they coming back?

• Beth6449 says:

Unforgetable & A Gifted man have both been canceled..BOP was supposedly
      renewed but not sure when it will be on.

• Dan says:

I know A Gifted Man has been canned for certain Unforgettable I don’t know

• Vi says:

Unforgettable in talks with TNT and Lifetime for possible pickup. Thursday at 9 ~ 4 shows I have been watching, who wins? My DVR only records 2 at a time. Jeez

• Jen says:

You could switch providers to AT&T as you can record up to 4 shows @ a time! I’ve been super happy about that.
          I’m glad there are Pick-Up talks for Unforgettable. I really like that show & Poppy Montgomery.

4. JB says:

Never going to watch a new show on NBC again – they last one year and yanked off. Done with NBC…

5. jennifer says:

Supernatural moved, 2 1/2 men moved, 5 or 6 shows to watch on ABC, 5 or 6 shows on CBS, 5 or 6 shows on FOX, 10+ shows on NBC, and 2 or 3 shows on The CW.

6. Doug says:

I do not see Last Man Standing, has it been cancelled? Do you know when Season 1 will be coming out on DVD?

7. donna lee says:

I was wondering if you are going to bring back NCIS and NCIS : Los Angels and criminal minds and greys anatomy back this fall

8. Jerri George says:

If they didn’t bring back Criminal Minds, NCIS, NCIS – LA and Greys Anatomy, I would just stop watching TV. Except I would watch Sunday night’s Revenge and DVR Good Wife. I know they think they need ‘ratings’ but really? When are the networks going to figure out that people record what they want and watch what they want. Why keep trying to knock good shows out of the ballpark with competitive programming? Just put the shows on and let them build an audience. We find the good ones. Case in point: Rizzoli and Isles is alive and well on cable after the networks dumped them. What a great show!

9. sally says:

it doesnt say the month and what date it will be back on ?

10. Jen says:

I had heard one of the CSI’s is set for cancellation; it seems like NY given the season finale, but I just saw it on the schedule. It’s my least favorite of the 3. Is CSI Miami rejoining the line up? I really hope so. If not, its a shame no conclusion was developed & aired.

11. Jen says:

And where is The Finder?? I can’t find it…. ;-)
    I love that show! It better be coming back!

12. SentaDuncan says:

I think it’s sad that the networks are replacing good intelligent shows with “reality” tv. They cancel the good shows and when a new series is put on they don’t give it a chance. I’m glad I have Netflix at least I can watch the shows I like there.

13. Jean says:

I love Glee. But, I see this fall it was moved from Tuesday to Thursday. I don’t care what day you move it to just as long as you keep it in the lineup. Yea. Glee