FallTVGrid2012r4

Get More:

FallTVGrid2012r4

Comments (27)

• So I was looking for Body of Proof… five days ago it was posted that it had been ordered for a new season and Private Practice is sitting in the time slot it occupied. Are they going to be using it as a filler? (I really hope not)

Comment by H.Houston – May 17, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My fianceé & I love Body of Proof! It better not be cancelled! Grrr. Thank goodness Criminal Minds is still going strong, It’s my fav.

Comment by Jen – July 14, 2012 12:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you about Body of Proof & Criminal Minds, rest of prime time schedule looks lame. Why move Mentalist to Sunday…

Comment by Dot – July 20, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Switch to USA & TNT they put on original shows that are really good but best of all THEY ARE NOT REALITY TV!!!!

Comment by Dot – July 20, 2012 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So looking forward to Revolution and Nashville.

Comment by DHGTC (@DHGTC) – May 17, 2012 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t see Unforgettable or Body of Proof listed or A Gifted Man. Are they coming back?

Comment by Judy Threadgill – May 18, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unforgetable & A Gifted man have both been canceled..BOP was supposedly
      renewed but not sure when it will be on.

Comment by Beth6449 – May 21, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know A Gifted Man has been canned for certain Unforgettable I don’t know

Comment by Dan – May 21, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Unforgettable in talks with TNT and Lifetime for possible pickup. Thursday at 9 ~ 4 shows I have been watching, who wins? My DVR only records 2 at a time. Jeez

Comment by Vi – May 21, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You could switch providers to AT&T as you can record up to 4 shows @ a time! I’ve been super happy about that.
          I’m glad there are Pick-Up talks for Unforgettable. I really like that show & Poppy Montgomery.

Comment by Jen – July 14, 2012 12:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never going to watch a new show on NBC again – they last one year and yanked off. Done with NBC…

Comment by JB – May 25, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have crossed off NBC too. They ruined Harry’s Law and take off anything new after a few episodes. I refuse to get invested in any more of their shows.

Comment by Virginia Johnson – June 11, 2012 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They really did screw up Harry’s Law, didn’t they? Totally lame.

Comment by Jen – July 14, 2012 12:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NBC used to be my favorite network, but not anymore.

Comment by Jen – July 14, 2012 12:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Supernatural moved, 2 1/2 men moved, 5 or 6 shows to watch on ABC, 5 or 6 shows on CBS, 5 or 6 shows on FOX, 10+ shows on NBC, and 2 or 3 shows on The CW.

Comment by jennifer – June 3, 2012 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do not see Last Man Standing, has it been cancelled? Do you know when Season 1 will be coming out on DVD?

Comment by Doug – June 4, 2012 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was wondering if you are going to bring back NCIS and NCIS : Los Angels and criminal minds and greys anatomy back this fall

Comment by donna lee – June 25, 2012 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Someone please let me know if Ducky returns next season on NCIS or is left to die all alone on that beach….

Comment by Carol Motley – July 9, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think you can rest easy. I read somewhere that Ducky is still on the show; he doesn’t die on the beach…thank God!

Comment by Jen – July 14, 2012 12:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they didn’t bring back Criminal Minds, NCIS, NCIS – LA and Greys Anatomy, I would just stop watching TV. Except I would watch Sunday night’s Revenge and DVR Good Wife. I know they think they need ‘ratings’ but really? When are the networks going to figure out that people record what they want and watch what they want. Why keep trying to knock good shows out of the ballpark with competitive programming? Just put the shows on and let them build an audience. We find the good ones. Case in point: Rizzoli and Isles is alive and well on cable after the networks dumped them. What a great show!

Comment by Jerri George – June 26, 2012 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it doesnt say the month and what date it will be back on ?

Comment by sally – July 9, 2012 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had heard one of the CSI’s is set for cancellation; it seems like NY given the season finale, but I just saw it on the schedule. It’s my least favorite of the 3. Is CSI Miami rejoining the line up? I really hope so. If not, its a shame no conclusion was developed & aired.

Comment by Jen – July 14, 2012 12:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CSI Miami is the one that got axed. The series finale was pretty good though.

Comment by SentaDuncan – July 16, 2012 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And where is The Finder?? I can’t find it…. ;-)
    I love that show! It better be coming back!

Comment by Jen – July 14, 2012 12:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s sad that the networks are replacing good intelligent shows with “reality” tv. They cancel the good shows and when a new series is put on they don’t give it a chance. I’m glad I have Netflix at least I can watch the shows I like there.

Comment by SentaDuncan – July 16, 2012 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Glee. But, I see this fall it was moved from Tuesday to Thursday. I don’t care what day you move it to just as long as you keep it in the lineup. Yea. Glee

Comment by Jean – July 25, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post