Exclusive Video: The Criminal Minds Ladies As You Have Never Seen Them Before

Get More: Exclusive, Video

We spy something insanely sexy.

Before Paget Brewster bid CBS’ Criminal Minds adieu (she last appears in this Wednesday’s two-hour finale), she and castmates A.J. Cook and Kirsten Vangsness got their glam on for a CBS Watch! Magazine — and TVLine has an extremely fun behind-the-scenes video from that shoot.

RELATED | CBS Finale Dates and Scoops (Funerals! Weddings! New Lovers!)

As the actresses immerse themselves in the espionage-themed photo shoot and accompanying wardrobe, they each share their inspirations — “Harriet the Spy” and James Bond for Vangsness, “Veronica Lake meets Angelina Jolie in Mr. & Mrs. Smith” for Cook. Brewster says she found it all “extremely exciting” since she had just purchased some first-edition Ian Fleming novels.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello Has Scoop on the Criminal Minds Season Finale and More

But I talk too much. Hit PLAY below, and enjoy.

Loading video...

Comments (16)

• imagine Paget at Daniel Craig’s side TH! And yes Ian Flemming was a great writer. Matt, THX for the vid. w/CM girls, you may have a last minute scoop for the finale?

Comment by Scott R. – May 14, 2012 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They look so great!!! Paget looks stunning in those looks….wow!!!

Comment by Lusiana Maggiore (@uglylusiana) – May 14, 2012 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paget looks fantastic this is bittersweet.

Comment by Saint Alicia – May 14, 2012 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone make a DECENT version of Charlie’s Angels with these three in the lead roles!

Comment by Suzie – May 14, 2012 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was boring!
    It was more the photog & the setup than them.

Comment by Becca – May 14, 2012 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They look great! I’m gonna miss Paget :(

Comment by Georgina – May 14, 2012 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beautiful ladies! Paget, I hope you change your mind and come back!

Comment by colleen – May 14, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maaaan. I don’t want Paget to leave :(

Comment by Ella – May 14, 2012 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I HOPE CRIMINAL MINDS WILL CONTINUE TO ANOTHER SEASON . IT’S ONE OF MY FAVORITES ALONG WITH SONS OF ANARCHY AND ALL OF THE CS’S I LOVE THEM
    ALL AND HATE TO LOSE THEM. MOST OF MY LIFE SINCE DISABILITY IS LOOKIN FORWAR TO THESE SHOWS. PLEASE SAY THEY ARE ALL COMMING BACKIN THE FALL.

Comment by LINDA FLANAGAN – May 15, 2012 03:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paget looks fantastic as does AJ I wish we could of gotten a storyline with just the two of them

Comment by Michael – May 15, 2012 05:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice video I like your post. its amazing & awesome.

Comment by Las Vegas Criminal Attorney – May 16, 2012 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE AJ COOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is my IDOL. I hope someday I can meet her in real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Samantha Mcdonald (@SamanthaMcdon10) – May 20, 2012 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was awesome! Iove the CM ladies!!! I miss Paget but at least we still have the gorgeous AJ and Kirsten :D Can’t wait for season 8!! and yes, AJ is my favourite too!! perfection much?!?!?!

Comment by Arnia K – June 19, 2012 11:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved it. A.J. Cook looked great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment by Susie Gaskins – June 27, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you
    make this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own personal website and
    want to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
    Kudos!

Comment by Thai Nurses – November 27, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. But think about if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”!
    Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this
    website could undeniably be one of the very best in
    its field. Good blog!