Exclusive

Exclusive Video: The Criminal Minds Ladies As You Have Never Seen Them Before

We spy something insanely sexy.

Before Paget Brewster bid CBS’ Criminal Minds adieu (she last appears in this Wednesday’s two-hour finale), she and castmates A.J. Cook and Kirsten Vangsness got their glam on for a CBS Watch! Magazine — and TVLine has an extremely fun behind-the-scenes video from that shoot.

RELATED | CBS Finale Dates and Scoops (Funerals! Weddings! New Lovers!)

As the actresses immerse themselves in the espionage-themed photo shoot and accompanying wardrobe, they each share their inspirations — “Harriet the Spy” and James Bond for Vangsness, “Veronica Lake meets Angelina Jolie in Mr. & Mrs. Smith” for Cook. Brewster says she found it all “extremely exciting” since she had just purchased some first-edition Ian Fleming novels.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello Has Scoop on the Criminal Minds Season Finale and More

But I talk too much. Hit PLAY below, and enjoy.

Loading video...

1. Scott R. says:

imagine Paget at Daniel Craig’s side TH! And yes Ian Flemming was a great writer. Matt, THX for the vid. w/CM girls, you may have a last minute scoop for the finale?

2. They look so great!!! Paget looks stunning in those looks….wow!!!

3. Saint Alicia says:

Paget looks fantastic this is bittersweet.

4. Suzie says:

Someone make a DECENT version of Charlie’s Angels with these three in the lead roles!

5. Becca says:

That was boring!
    It was more the photog & the setup than them.

6. Georgina says:

They look great! I’m gonna miss Paget :(

7. colleen says:

Beautiful ladies! Paget, I hope you change your mind and come back!

8. Ella says:

Maaaan. I don’t want Paget to leave :(

9. I HOPE CRIMINAL MINDS WILL CONTINUE TO ANOTHER SEASON . IT’S ONE OF MY FAVORITES ALONG WITH SONS OF ANARCHY AND ALL OF THE CS’S I LOVE THEM
    ALL AND HATE TO LOSE THEM. MOST OF MY LIFE SINCE DISABILITY IS LOOKIN FORWAR TO THESE SHOWS. PLEASE SAY THEY ARE ALL COMMING BACKIN THE FALL.

10. Michael says:

Paget looks fantastic as does AJ I wish we could of gotten a storyline with just the two of them

11. Nice video I like your post. its amazing & awesome.

12. I LOVE AJ COOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is my IDOL. I hope someday I can meet her in real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!

13. Arnia K says:

This was awesome! Iove the CM ladies!!! I miss Paget but at least we still have the gorgeous AJ and Kirsten :D Can’t wait for season 8!! and yes, AJ is my favourite too!! perfection much?!?!?!

14. Susie Gaskins says:

Loved it. A.J. Cook looked great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

15. Thai Nurses says:

I really love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you
    make this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own personal website and
    want to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
    Kudos!

16. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. But think about if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”!
    Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this
    website could undeniably be one of the very best in
    its field. Good blog!