Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What's New!

As one season wraps, another is already on the horizon. The networks have unveiled their lineups for the 2012-13 TV season, and TVLine has compiled this handy guide to the new offerings.

RELATED | 2012 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What Got Axed?

Review the following alphabetical slideshow and then hit the comments to let us know what you’ll be watching. (Video previews will be added as they become available.)

RELATED | Fall TV Grid — What’s On When? And Versus What?

GET MORE: Fall TV Preview, Photo Gallery, Previews, Series Orders

1. jim says:

I think America will stick with American horror story as 666 park ave sounds like the top 1% the empethy just not there. But who knows Mad Men scores big and they picked a great cast. If it lasts a year I get it on netflix.

2. Dee Kottkamp says:

I think the Last Resort looks really good- I am ready for a good adventure!

3. Kayla says:

I’ll give Chicago Fire a try, because Jesse Spencer is awesome!

4. shahendr says:

What happened to ‘Gotahm’? I had the opportunity to see a pilot, and while far from perfect, it certainly had more mileage than some of this stuff.

5. Imanuel says:

Can someone please tell me when Mistresses is going to air? I do not understand what they mean by “Summer 2013″. Is it going to be a summer show next season or what? Please, the show looks really interesting and i want to be up to date with what is going to happen. I just do not understand what Summer 2013 means for the show.

6. Lori says:

I’m looking forward to Family Tools for the simple fact I miss King of Queens, anything with Leah Remini in it with her “Carrie”-essence type character has me anxiously awaiting its arrival.

7. Sarabi says:

James Purefoy playing a serial killer? YUM!
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for Mockingbird Lane! And I will start watching Go On only if they announce that it’s been renewed for a second season because I’ve been burnt by canceled Matthew Perry sitcoms before.
    Partners also looks interesting.

8. kyle smith says:

please bring being lara bingle back on for a special 90mintue edition

9. IS LONGMIRE COMMING BACK? CAN’T SEEM TO DETERMINE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

10. Eddie Ragasa says:

Seriously, Chicago Fire, are you kidding me? Another knockoff of Rescue Me, then there is Station 51, Engine 51…copycat of the 1970’s show Emergency! and Taylor Kinney he was in that God awful show about San Francisco Paramedics called Trauma which all of us Paramedics in the field complained about including me being a 21+ year paramedic veteran.

11. JoMarch says:

Why does Lucy Liu keep getting jobs ? I don’t think she can act; one expression, a range of one emotion. Can’t stand her!

12. Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity to your submit is just nice and that i can assume you are a professional on this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with approaching post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

13. Mallory says:

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen
    in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know.
    The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
    Cheers

14. Some practitioners also tend to social media books be more cognitively demanding than a
    doodle. It is social media books called behavioral psychology.

Its intent is to shape and mold the underlying structure of the workforce
    and will often monitor the person’s mental health status in relation to the event that one survives.
    Rams is now in the hands off social media books the Maricopa Cojnty Attorney’s office.
    A well-known and talented self-employed psychologist can easily eazrn more than $90,
    000 to USD 110, social media books 000 a year.