Fall TV Preview

Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What's New!

As one season wraps, another is already on the horizon. The networks have unveiled their lineups for the 2012-13 TV season, and TVLine has compiled this handy guide to the new offerings.

RELATED | 2012 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What Got Axed?

Review the following alphabetical slideshow and then hit the comments to let us know what you’ll be watching. (Video previews will be added as they become available.)

RELATED | Fall TV Grid — What’s On When? And Versus What?

Comments (200)

• I think America will stick with American horror story as 666 park ave sounds like the top 1% the empethy just not there. But who knows Mad Men scores big and they picked a great cast. If it lasts a year I get it on netflix.

Comment by jim – June 17, 2012 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • miranda kerr is becoming the new host of the x factor australia 2012 she is on set now if i could ask the editor to do thatb please

Comment by kyle smith – August 9, 2012 03:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i watched the project on network ten and miranda kerr was on it talking about becoming the new host of 7 network/s premare of the x factor australia 2012

Comment by kyle smith – August 9, 2012 03:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the Last Resort looks really good- I am ready for a good adventure!

Comment by Dee Kottkamp – June 27, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll give Chicago Fire a try, because Jesse Spencer is awesome!

Comment by Kayla – July 3, 2012 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to ‘Gotahm’? I had the opportunity to see a pilot, and while far from perfect, it certainly had more mileage than some of this stuff.

Comment by shahendr – July 7, 2012 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can someone please tell me when Mistresses is going to air? I do not understand what they mean by “Summer 2013″. Is it going to be a summer show next season or what? Please, the show looks really interesting and i want to be up to date with what is going to happen. I just do not understand what Summer 2013 means for the show.

Comment by Imanuel – July 11, 2012 03:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m looking forward to Family Tools for the simple fact I miss King of Queens, anything with Leah Remini in it with her “Carrie”-essence type character has me anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Comment by Lori – July 25, 2012 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • James Purefoy playing a serial killer? YUM!
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for Mockingbird Lane! And I will start watching Go On only if they announce that it’s been renewed for a second season because I’ve been burnt by canceled Matthew Perry sitcoms before.
    Partners also looks interesting.

Comment by Sarabi – July 28, 2012 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please bring being lara bingle back on for a special 90mintue edition

Comment by kyle smith – August 9, 2012 02:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IS LONGMIRE COMMING BACK? CAN’T SEEM TO DETERMINE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

Comment by Donald Parson – August 12, 2012 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Longmire is A&E most popular scripted series and almost definitely be back, so I’ve read.

Comment by JD – August 14, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, Chicago Fire, are you kidding me? Another knockoff of Rescue Me, then there is Station 51, Engine 51…copycat of the 1970′s show Emergency! and Taylor Kinney he was in that God awful show about San Francisco Paramedics called Trauma which all of us Paramedics in the field complained about including me being a 21+ year paramedic veteran.

Comment by Eddie Ragasa – September 2, 2012 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does Lucy Liu keep getting jobs ? I don’t think she can act; one expression, a range of one emotion. Can’t stand her!

Comment by JoMarch – September 4, 2012 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity to your submit is just nice and that i can assume you are a professional on this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with approaching post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

Comment by Air Jordan 11 concord – September 17, 2012 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen
    in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know.
    The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
    Cheers