True Blood First Look: Chris Meloni With Fangs!

Get More: First Look

And now for something truly fangtastic: New True Blood castmember Chris Meloni showing off his pointy whites in a new HBO campaign ahead of the show’s fifth season.

PHOTOS | First Look at True Blood‘s Season 5 Cast!

The marketing effort is comprised of 12 posters, each featuring a different TB regular and all sporting the same tagline, “Everything is at Stake.”

Channel your inner ad exec and rate the promo in the comments below.

Comments (20)

• The question is whether we will see butt-naked Chris Meloni. It has been a long time since Oz.

Comment by Lucia – May 10, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AMEN LUCIA!!!

Comment by Erika – May 10, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Finally! The Authority!!!

Comment by TV fan – May 10, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • god i hope so! actually, if you remember, we saw alot more than butt.. ahhh… chris, you make a suit or naked look so good!!!!

Comment by smnslyr – June 17, 2012 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i wana support that Lucia!!!lol that was the first thing i wondered when i heard the news

Comment by katlego – May 10, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want this!! (biting my lower lip)<—Says it all!

Comment by Larissa – May 10, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cant wait……Its going to be nice this season I bet…. Chris Meloni is the man!!!

Comment by dre23222 – May 10, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • he is that and a whole lot more! i didn’t think anyone could come on this show and make me drool more than i already have, but i’m about to fall to my knees in front of the tv now. olivia, sorry you can’t be there to see this!

Comment by smnslyr – June 17, 2012 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stabler who? Hot, hot, hot with fangs!

Comment by Melissa – May 10, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t stand Chris Meloni, but it’s all because I hated Det. Eliot Stabler! The worst. And that was before I couldn’t stand the show so much that I couldn’t watch it anymore. Maybe he’ll be better on True Blood, if I can get Eliot Stabler out of my mind when I see him.

Comment by rubytu – May 10, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Go watch old OZ episodes with him in it,you won’t see a glimpse of Stabler

Comment by Zipporah – June 6, 2012 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i don’t think you can like him at all if you don’t already. i agree with the oz shows, but really i think you better stick with another show.

Comment by smnslyr – June 17, 2012 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sexyyyyyy !

Comment by Danielle H – May 10, 2012 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course he’ll be naked. That’s part and parcel for being part of the show. At least if he’s/she’s hot. And he is.

Comment by Jones – May 10, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that’s not true….there have been alot of villains that were never naked like Russell I think.

Comment by Shaun – May 11, 2012 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After that terror which was Season 4 I am SO excited TO SEE SOMETHING THAT LOOKS PROMISING.

Comment by Emily – May 10, 2012 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • do we know what character he’ll be portraying? let me guess: probably not anyone who’s actually in the books right?

Comment by samantha – May 10, 2012 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Vampire council that Nan and Bill were working for.

Comment by Shaun – May 11, 2012 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He looks hot as hell!! Now this is what I was waiting to see chris with his fangs and he is sexy. At first I was not at all looking forward to season 5 then chris came on board and I got excited, now I am really excited. I cannot wait to see him, Eric and bill you watch out there is a new sexy vampire in town. I cannot wait.!!

Comment by venus – May 11, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me either venus! i have 35 minutes to wait!

Comment by smnslyr – June 17, 2012 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post