Exclusive: So You Think You Can Dance Season 9 Key Art Revealed! Which Is Your Favorite Image?

Get More: Exclusive, Reality TV

So You Think You Can Dance fans know that Fox’s summer staple is a powerful program, but the key art for the show’s upcoming ninth season (premiereing May 24, 8/7c) may actually have the power to stop traffic. TVLine has an exclusive first look at the four super hot images, so click through all of ‘em in our gallery, then scroll down to our poll and tell us which one is your favorite!

And to get alerted to all my SYTYCD news, interviews, and recaps, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Comments (17)

• Slow news day?

Comment by Forwarddad – May 10, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why? Because ridiculous updates on who’s gonna wear what color socks on the season finale of GOSSIP GIRL qualifies as breaking news?

Comment by Marin Kuharić (@Prkan_708) – May 10, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • HOLY WALDORF WHAT COLOR ARE BLAIR’S?!

Comment by Mía – May 10, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No – So You Think You Can Dance FEVER!!

Comment by avril_lee – May 10, 2012 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For Realz. A poll on which image is our favorite??? Geez, I love me some SYTYCD, but REALLY????

Comment by Heather – May 11, 2012 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That C jump looks odd, if it even is a C jump. Is she being thrown?

Comment by Emily – May 10, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • None of the above. I think they should use images of last year’s winner (Melanie Moore) or at least some of the All Star dancers who actually danced on the show.

Comment by G-Mom – May 10, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Great idea! tweet that to nigel!

Comment by julie – May 10, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also agreed! These images aren’t great. My vote was based on the lesser of 4 uglies. Give us people we already know! Also, the aim for “sexy” is getting lost with the primary colours and young looking dancers – it appears to try a little too hard… but I’m stoked for the season regardless of the advertising.

Comment by dancevera – May 10, 2012 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree…..that’s usually what they do every year. Who the heck are these people anyway? They should be using the SYTYCD dancers from last season!!!

Comment by Lina – May 10, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • they should use Lauren Froderman :D

Comment by jackattack – May 10, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show, but hate how oversexualized the show and it’s advertisements are becoming. I wish the show (and it’s ads!) could celebrate dancers’ bodies of all shapes and size, not just what the media deems “ideal.”

Comment by fightingfooddemons – May 10, 2012 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love you can dane

Comment by maryam – May 10, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for the first one, it looks the least photoshoped…

Comment by Jessica Oliver – May 10, 2012 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just want to know more about the format of the show and how they are going to handle not having a results show anymore.

Comment by Becka – May 11, 2012 05:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SYTYCD…I CANT WAIT. THIS SEASON IS GOING TO BE EPIK.

Comment by lavon – May 11, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should use Melanie, or Jakob, com on, this pics are terrible!

Comment by Renato Diego – May 14, 2012 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post