Exclusive Glee Body Swap Video: Watch Tina Morph Into Rachel… At the Mall!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

“Oh My God — I’m Rachel Berry!”

Those are Tina’s first words upon realizing that Princess Bossy Pants has taken possession of her body in next Tuesday’s character-swapping episode of Glee — and TVLine’s got an exclusive first look at the dramatic inciting incident.

RELATED | Glee Finale Scoop — Rachel Spotted In [SPOILER]

Press PLAY below and watch as Tina falls head first into a mall fountain as a horrified Puck and Finn, er, I mean Blaine and Kurt look on.

Loading video...

FINALE SPOILERS | Find Out Who’s Dying, Who’s Breaking Up and Who’s Having Sex For the First Time!

Comments (125)

• It’s the only way Tina can get more songs. become Rachel Berry for a day and aparrently, sing the songs of Rachel.

Comment by sam – May 10, 2012 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i don’t understand why people get so mad when they see criticism. it’s life and it’s everywhere. i watch the show, and i like it, but i am also able to say when something is just terrible or wrong about the show. it doesn’t mean i’m not a fan, it just means that I am a fan who knows when an episode sucked. if you don’t want to read negative things about the show, you should just skip over those comments instead of starting typing arguments. it’s childish.

Comment by Rachel Scott – May 10, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought, “wow glee is giving tina a main storyline in the finale awesome” then this video happened. RIDICULOUS! Only good thing about this is that she got the chance to literally screen morph into someone else because she didn’t in the michael jackson tribute episode. whatever glee.

Comment by TheLonelyPlace – May 10, 2012 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe she was ill… Remember the snark of Sebastian about the “Asian flu” ? Maybe it was not purely a snark…

Comment by Lily – May 11, 2012 02:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • there are so many edition problems but i still lovee glee

Comment by claudia – May 10, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kinda Cool Can’t Wait To See It

Comment by vicki – May 10, 2012 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is going to be so so odd!

Comment by Chantelle Newman – May 10, 2012 10:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True.. odd especially when the new version of “Klaine” and “Finchel” are looking at each other longingly.. I think I can live with “Mercedes” and “Artie” looking flirty at each otherthough… As for the “Finchel” kiss… :Kurt already had 2 kissing partners ( one sided Karofsky-kiss not included) so I guess the “Tina-Kurt” kiss may be something worth looking forward to… Hope it is not an Asian kiss…

Comment by Lily – May 11, 2012 02:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited to watch this episode!!

Comment by J – May 10, 2012 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would have loved to see Finn swap with Mike…… Finn dancing in the competition would have been so funny!!!

Comment by Megan – May 11, 2012 12:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I must be mistaken – based on your comments I assume that Glee is some sort of serious drama that needs to be completely accurate and believable. Silly me – I thought that it was a clever, witty and musical comedy that just makes people feel good…. P.S. Love the sneak peak – what a fun little spin :)

Comment by Penny Rodgers (@bucky773) – May 11, 2012 03:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guys, it’s one of the last times that the whole cast is going to be together. Who are we to deny them an episode of fun; they sure had a great time filming it! I think that it’ll be a great laugh even if purely based on the fact that you can tell that they’re enjoying themselves. However, I’m sure that it’ll be great overall

Comment by Kat – May 11, 2012 04:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • personaly i think i’m going to have a new laught but i want to understand so there are going to be two tina tina play by jenna in the body of rachel and tina play by lea in the body of tina this is realy confusing !!!! i love the OH MY GOD I’M RACHEL BERRY it’s realy fun and cory was realy good in the role of kurt!!! the is realy funnnnnnnnn before the final with graduation sniiiiiiiiiifffffff

Comment by allie – May 11, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly I think Glee has never lost it’s charm. Yes it has gotten ridiculous at some points but honestly every show on tv needs to find its way, this season on Glee we had some new characters, some terrible and some awesome. Some new story lines which have to be explored and some that need to be cut out all together but overall this season is about saying goodbye to 60% of the cast, we need to embrace this show for the groundbreaking achievements it has made, number one being for the misfits we are a show where we can laugh, cry, and enjoy ourselves every step of the way!!! LONG LIVE KLANE! <3

Comment by Itay – May 11, 2012 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I personally think it looks quite funny and if you disagree how about not watching it??? hmm?

Comment by Naomi – May 12, 2012 03:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post