Exclusive

Exclusive Glee Body Swap Video: Watch Tina Morph Into Rachel... At the Mall!

“Oh My God — I’m Rachel Berry!”

Those are Tina’s first words upon realizing that Princess Bossy Pants has taken possession of her body in next Tuesday’s character-swapping episode of Glee — and TVLine’s got an exclusive first look at the dramatic inciting incident.

RELATED | Glee Finale Scoop — Rachel Spotted In [SPOILER]

Press PLAY below and watch as Tina falls head first into a mall fountain as a horrified Puck and Finn, er, I mean Blaine and Kurt look on.

Loading video...

FINALE SPOILERS | Find Out Who’s Dying, Who’s Breaking Up and Who’s Having Sex For the First Time!

1. sam says:

It’s the only way Tina can get more songs. become Rachel Berry for a day and aparrently, sing the songs of Rachel.

2. Rachel Scott says:

i don’t understand why people get so mad when they see criticism. it’s life and it’s everywhere. i watch the show, and i like it, but i am also able to say when something is just terrible or wrong about the show. it doesn’t mean i’m not a fan, it just means that I am a fan who knows when an episode sucked. if you don’t want to read negative things about the show, you should just skip over those comments instead of starting typing arguments. it’s childish.

3. TheLonelyPlace says:

I thought, “wow glee is giving tina a main storyline in the finale awesome” then this video happened. RIDICULOUS! Only good thing about this is that she got the chance to literally screen morph into someone else because she didn’t in the michael jackson tribute episode. whatever glee.

• Lily says:

Maybe she was ill… Remember the snark of Sebastian about the “Asian flu” ? Maybe it was not purely a snark…

4. claudia says:

there are so many edition problems but i still lovee glee

5. vicki says:

Kinda Cool Can’t Wait To See It

6. This is going to be so so odd!

• Lily says:

True.. odd especially when the new version of “Klaine” and “Finchel” are looking at each other longingly.. I think I can live with “Mercedes” and “Artie” looking flirty at each otherthough… As for the “Finchel” kiss… :Kurt already had 2 kissing partners ( one sided Karofsky-kiss not included) so I guess the “Tina-Kurt” kiss may be something worth looking forward to… Hope it is not an Asian kiss…

7. J says:

I’m so excited to watch this episode!!

8. Megan says:

I would have loved to see Finn swap with Mike…… Finn dancing in the competition would have been so funny!!!

9. I must be mistaken – based on your comments I assume that Glee is some sort of serious drama that needs to be completely accurate and believable. Silly me – I thought that it was a clever, witty and musical comedy that just makes people feel good…. P.S. Love the sneak peak – what a fun little spin :)

10. Kat says:

Guys, it’s one of the last times that the whole cast is going to be together. Who are we to deny them an episode of fun; they sure had a great time filming it! I think that it’ll be a great laugh even if purely based on the fact that you can tell that they’re enjoying themselves. However, I’m sure that it’ll be great overall

11. allie says:

personaly i think i’m going to have a new laught but i want to understand so there are going to be two tina tina play by jenna in the body of rachel and tina play by lea in the body of tina this is realy confusing !!!! i love the OH MY GOD I’M RACHEL BERRY it’s realy fun and cory was realy good in the role of kurt!!! the is realy funnnnnnnnn before the final with graduation sniiiiiiiiiifffffff

12. Itay says:

Honestly I think Glee has never lost it’s charm. Yes it has gotten ridiculous at some points but honestly every show on tv needs to find its way, this season on Glee we had some new characters, some terrible and some awesome. Some new story lines which have to be explored and some that need to be cut out all together but overall this season is about saying goodbye to 60% of the cast, we need to embrace this show for the groundbreaking achievements it has made, number one being for the misfits we are a show where we can laugh, cry, and enjoy ourselves every step of the way!!! LONG LIVE KLANE! <3

13. Naomi says:

I personally think it looks quite funny and if you disagree how about not watching it??? hmm?

14. Em says: