Exclusive

Exclusive Glee Body Swap Video: Watch Tina Morph Into Rachel... At the Mall!

“Oh My God — I’m Rachel Berry!”

Those are Tina’s first words upon realizing that Princess Bossy Pants has taken possession of her body in next Tuesday’s character-swapping episode of Glee — and TVLine’s got an exclusive first look at the dramatic inciting incident.

RELATED | Glee Finale Scoop — Rachel Spotted In [SPOILER]

Press PLAY below and watch as Tina falls head first into a mall fountain as a horrified Puck and Finn, er, I mean Blaine and Kurt look on.

Loading video...

FINALE SPOILERS | Find Out Who’s Dying, Who’s Breaking Up and Who’s Having Sex For the First Time!

1. Nina says:

not working for me. :(

2. champian says:

HOLY crap this is actually really cool.

3. dee says:

I’m sorry, this looks ridiculous.

• Ray says:

I thought the same, bad idea.

• Sky says:

But that is the point. It is supposed to be ridiculous. Laugh at their costumes and mannerisms of the others. Cory in that get up. LOL!. I’m sure this was supposed to be hysterically funny for the cast to play each other-a last hurrah you know a way to have fun for the last time. You guys, give it a break. You haven’t seen but less than a minute of the episode and you think it is crap. I think you have made your points quite clear for over a year so since the show is crap then instead of dissing the show as much as you can when their is 30 second promo and you have clairovoyance to project that it will be *******. All of you who have a predestined hate opinion for any future episode please vacate this article. It is for those of us who wish and expect to enjoy said episode, not read your early assessment of an episode which has not aired. Do you realize how lame all of you are? When the episode airs then it is your right to make your assessment-which I’m sure will be condemnation. I don’t know why you presist and write your comments anymore since the show cannot and will not please you. There are only 3 weeks and 4 episodes left. So go venture elsewhere.

• SG says:

Bravo!!!

• sarah says:

Thank you!!!

• well put!! i agree 100% with everything u said i i think the ep is going to be hilarious judging by this promo :)

• Spicey says:

Very well said! Thank you for speaking up for the majority of us supporters!

• Nina_M says:

thank you! Exactly what I was about to say/write ;-)

• Brad says:

So agree! Every week it’s the same people bashing the show about – well, EVERYTHING. With so much on tv right now if you find yourself disliking a show week after week after week, why keep watching it? Why keep watching it AND posting about it? I really think a lot of the posters are bored, sad people. They just come here to get attention and find it amusing to crap thread on other peoples favorite shows. I usually don’t post to the ‘bashers’ because it seems to just ‘feed’ into their problems making them post more – but thanks for saying what I have been thinking!

• Very nicely put! and i agree with you. this is meant to be ridiculous that’s what makes it fun.

4. champian says:

Mark is talking like William Shatner though.

5. Incandescent says:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. angelstorm says:

lol this will certainly make for an interesting episode !

7. thinmint says:

I’m sorry, this looks hilarious.

8. Chelsea says:

lmao. this is hysterical. i cannot wait to see all the other switches.

9. looks so funny, i could love this episode !

10. Leo says:

yeah, sounds desperate way to get higher ratings… after copying last years prom episode… the writers clearly are desperate.

• farsider says:

Yes, the writers are desperate — those being the people who incessantly complaint about how awful Glee is while others enjoy it for many reasons. Get a life.

• twix says:

ok @farsider umm leo wasnt dissing glee they just think the writers are getting desperate im not picking sides becasue i usually stand up for glee but its ppl like you who start arguements over nothing everyone is intitled to there opinion and theres really wasnt thta bad compared to what i’ve seen theres no need to flip .. k … god im a teen i kno dramas don to be honest you get a life

• lauren says:

looool none of your comment made sense.. learn to type in logical english and then come back. mmk.

• Abby102 says:

Twix – While I agree with what you’re saying…your spelling and grammar is horrific…

On another note, this episode looks mighty interesting. I can’t wait for it to air.

• Sky says:

Since you hate the show so much because it is not worth your eyes watching it, watch something else. There are 4 episodes left of the show you hate upon the writers will not cater to your complaints. they haven’t yet, so, get lost find something else to criticize. All of you do that so well.

11. lol says:

this looks so funny

12. Anne says:

ridiculous plot line…. but hilariously funny!

13. Incandescent says:

eek Jenna, not really a great on-screen actor.
    Good job she doesn’t have to actually be Rachel Berry. Just Tina stuck in Rachel’s body.

• Tootzy says:

Thought the same thing myself. Only episode I remember her being good in was the Madonna one (loved her feminist rant at Artie). Apparently she cries a lot in real life so that’s why they always make her weepy in the show, problem is it always looks so fake as she’s not good at it (always smirking). There’s a reason Lea has managed to become the main star of the show, she’s an all-rounder. Jenna’s got a nice voice but she’s not as good at acting, no offence. I quit the show after this season but I’ll wait till the ep airs before making a proper judgement though.

14. YayforComedy says:

Bout damn time Glee got back to comedy

15. Jillian says:

this episode looks amazingly hilarious– just what glee used to be. glad to see the show returning to their core as a comedy.

16. JPetrakis says:

LOL I love the way Cory talks for Kurt’s voice.
    Definitely a filler episode on Glee’s part but c’mon, you can’t deny that this will be a hilarious filler episode. Looking forward to this!

17. Emma says:

this is hilarious..i just can’t..pml

18. John K. says:

This could be hilarious, but it will also highlight which actors are good and which ones aren’t (ie, Mark Salling is not because he is TERRIBLE in this scene).

• lol says:

He is a bit terrible.

• Disco says:

I’m waiting for Darren to say “bewbs”. For reasons.

• he’s not at all terrible!
      I think that the directors just gave them the opportunity to mock each other a little while playing the character their fellow-cast-members play. in another sneak peak we see Kevin clearly mocking the way Naya stands when she play Santana and Dianna mocking the too cheerful-perky thing Vanessa got on her Sugar.
      so Mark really just mocks Darren’s overacting. and that’s freaking HILARIOUS.

• fredw says:

It’s strange because I always think Mark is overacting whenever he plays Puck.
        O_o
        So maybe that’s just Mark’s normal acting.

• Ann says:

Obviously there will be some mocking. But he doesn’t sound or look anything like Blaine, so it’s not a very good parody, is it? And the point would be to do some gentle mocking of BLAINE, not his colleague. I don’t know what he’s doing, because it’s nothing like Blaine. And I think maybe Mark just overacts. He’s one of the weaker actors on the show, after all.

• scheist says:

I think Mark was just a bit off.

• Sky says:

It is supposed to be over-exagerated. Even to the point of over-emphasis of facial, physical or spoken elements of fellow actors/characters. In people’s complaints of Puck/Mark’s emphasis on head bob or facial exression of Blaine maybe done differently or over-exaggerated on purpose. It’s just for the fun of it and another thing was for it to be a highly envigorating and hilarious crack at their fellow actors on the show. I think and am soooo excited for this hysterically funny romp of the characters and watch the fun the cast has portraying their friends on the show. I can’t wait.

• shard says:

I think it would be a lot funnier if he sounded more like Blaine lol.

19. matthew c says:

This could either be epically bad or endlessly memorable…

20. kimmee says:

Ummm Noooo!!

21. Anon says:

Jeez people lighten up. It looks like a fun/funny episode. I’ll be watching.

22. Cat says:

The video clip looks funny! Can’t wait to see how the rest of the episode plays out. :)

23. Abby says:

She hits her head. So hard. it made my head hurt just watching. lol

24. rizza says:

Honestly I’ve hated on the show for the last few episodes I think they’re just trying to come back to a funny episode since… you know its supposed to be a Comedy? :/ idk I’ll actually tune in cause it looks promising.

25. Claudia says:

BEST EPISODE EVEEEEEER. I’M SURE I’M SURE

26. i am so excited yeah

27. PUG says:

this just means something, Tina deserves be the new girl lead in Glee, next year

• James says:

Jenna is a terrible actress so just no.

• truth says:

she is a good singer and a decent performer but the acting is weak. Tina will get more songs but she won’t be handing the bulk of storyline. One main reason Lea Michele will still head this show eve from a different location.

• Sky says:

Find another show to complain about since Glee is so bad. You people are absolutely childish and ridiculous at your remarks anymore. 3 more episodes to the show as we know it. Go find another show to hate on-what you do best. Your comments have not made any difference to the creators of Glee or me. So you have wasted your time. Stop with the hate and find happiness in your life doing something else. Since Glee doesn’t do it for you, go elsewhere. Be a buzzkill for a sport or a business or a completely different venture where your spoken word will be spat back at you in your face. Good riddance like the song Glee sings in the Goodbye episode last one. Maybe that song was meant just for -YOU. Glee creators do not give a hoot about the trash you have spoken over the last 2 years. I do not know at all if the show has real meanings of pay back to all of the naysayers of the show. But this season has been so to me. And it seems to escalate when the bashers seem to escalate their complaints. So touche to the complainers. Do not watch next year if it is not to your liking.
        I love Glee and especially this season. It is for the die-hard Glee lovers who watch no matter what. We have gone through the PSA’s which were over abundant but done with a Glee flair. So Be It. Glee is Glee one loves it or not. If a fan then always a fan. That is me.

28. Crystal says:

Hbubgrhnuk ggngu

29. LOVE THE WAY FINN TALKS<3

30. Liz says:

Ah, I thought Tina would think she was Rachel and started acting like her and stuff. Not that she would have a dream about being Rachel..

• I think she is going to be the only one that notices the changes, making her being Tina as Rachel, knowing she is TIna. The others will play differently I suppose…

31. Ann says:

This looks absolutely fantastic.

32. LeN says:

Has Tina Learned nothing from Quinn’s texting accident? She’s effin RacheL Berry now! haha

33. Kelsey says:

this episode looks awesome!!!! and i still love Glee! i think it has gotten better this season!!! GO PUCK=)

34. James says:

Mark was really bad as Blaine though but he does a funny Shatner, unintentionally, so that’s something. Jenna is a bad actress, this is going to be way over her head, I just see it and Cory, I haven’t seen enough of here but his size is an issue. This will be funny for sure, just why it will be funny, for the bad acting or actual comedy, is the question.

• lmao says:

About Cory, it’s a good thing they covered him up, had him stand stock-still, and zoomed in only on his mouth.
      The soft voice is rather good, but I’m not sure his limbs will be able to move in any other way than his own “Finn-esque” way… this is the guy who is as ungraceful as a bull in a china shop while dancing on glee for all these years, after all. lol.

• Lily says:

Hope Jenna’s acting limitations will be compensated with some “Finchel ” kissing… eh I mean some “Tina and Kurt” kissing.

35. chris-gleek22 says:

seriously guys we all are here cus we love glee and all of its doings!! so yeah mabye they are a little crazy and its a ridiculous episode that the writers are coming up with…but isnt that the reason we love glee!! its soo different and out there!! i cant wait it looks so funny and they all are abviously not gonna be as great as their usual character but its somthing new!! its the reason we all fell in love with glee in the first place!! this episode is soo season 1

36. Tyler says:

Maybe Tina will finally get to sing on the show! It’s about time she gets her time. Her voice is the best!

• sing says:

She is way better than Dianna and Heather who have gotten to sing more. I won’t say she is the best but close enough to the other 3 . Ad yes she should sing more.

37. Tyler says:

I wonder if this is because of the lady who fell in the fountain while texting at my local mall… Putting Reading on the map! lol

38. Disco says:

I don’t think Mark quite shook his lovely Texan twang for the mannered Blaine, but we’ll see how this works out. Cory as Kurt – priceless!

39. afraid I’ll enjoy this even less than the “what if” Grey’s ep. guess I’m a square-head gleek =/

40. Hallie says:

Jenna is not a very good actress…Mark too…

41. tina l. says:

well i guess mark got the part right by over acting so much … well at least this episode may be funny even if its prob gonna be a bigger mess than usual

• Ann says:

What are you talking about? Blaine doesn’t over act. idk what Mark is doing, but he doesn’t seem very Blaine-like at all.

42. crack says:

See this is one ot just sit back and enjoy not over anaylsis. ENjoy the crackiness

43. Daniel Ant says:

they should really end the show.

• Adriana says:

Why???Just because you say so??? Who are you, anyways??? There’s other people who actually enjoy the show no matter what. If you don’t want to watch it, ending Glee is not the remedy for that. There’s plenty of other channels you can turn to to avoid Glee. Honestly, it’s like saying “I don’t like chocolate therefore it shouldn’t exist” Really?!

44. Laura W says:

And Glee has gone Fringe on us and become an alternative universe!!

45. lmao says:

My (very cute) favs have morphed into Mark Salling and Cory Montieth and I don’t know what to feel.

46. Alex says:

Omg I’m dying. Cory’s Kurt is hysterical.

47. Micha says:

total waste of an episode

• Lily says:

Just an episode for a good laugh before we all start crying again in the last episode… It has been a bit heavy lately with the Whitney Houston episode and Choke…

• insidethetyreshopstudio says:

I think it looks like fun.

48. focused screen-time in 3 yrs isn’t so bad– must be nice to be a doormat for the shows writers ey jenna? a minority on the show is still just that…a token minority

49. Yanii M. says:

Yeah, I’m not likin’ it. It’s just…weird. I mean, I’m obviously still gonna watch it, but I’ll be thinking of how crap it is until it proves me otherwise.

50. Kylie says:

Grrrrr can’t watch video on iPhone when I click the link to watch it just keeps refreshing the page!!!
    Can anyone put it on you tube please?