Video: House Cast Predicts Romance For Adams/Chase, a Violent End For Taub and More!

House‘s journey comes to an end on May 21 (Fox, 8/7c), and the medical drama’s cast has some big ideas about where their alter egos will be 5, 10 years down the line.

PHOTOS | House Finale First Look: Someone’s Missing!

Press PLAY and find who wants to go out guns blazing, who’s shipping a happy ending for Adams and Chase and why “cult” best describes one fantasy scenario.

1. mst3k says:

I would watch a spin-off that’s just called Chase, MD. And he can be the new House (this frees Hugh Laurie to become the 12th Doctor on the BBC)

2. aimee says:

THISSSSSSSSS ^^^ hahaha :)

3. paolo says:

chase deserves better than this girl

4. santana says:

I love house and am upset it is ending…I love Hugh Laurie, I love Chase and foreman and thirteen and a lot of others they cut off. I’m not too sure about the new ones..they take cutty, then end it..very sad :'(

• Cindy says:

I am so upset about “House ending” as well. I guess I’ll go back and watch all the seasons on DVD. But I’m gonna so miss watching new episodes each week.

• Chris says:

Yes, House was my favorite show on TV for the a while now. I def. agree with you though, that the old cast was A LOT better then the cast they have now. The team in general was much better and played well off of each other. I mean losing 13 alone was a killer, Plus Cutty being gone and replaced by Foreman as Dean of Medicine is laughable. That ruined the story line in my book. All of a sudden House goes to prison for what, 6 months, comes back and now his former underling is his Boss (Foreman), Not to mention Cutty brought a lot to the story line, her interaction with House (preferably prior to their romance) was def. a high point of the show for me. However most of all I’m going to miss House the most, his non-caring, sarcastic, F-You attitude towards everyone made that show. Ohh well, 9 seasons is def. a nice run for a TV show these days, especially when your talking about a weekly, one hour drama, and not some BS 40 minute sitcom. Well that’s my piece. Anyone have any idea what Fox is planning on replacing House with every Monday night??? I’m sure it will be something I can’t stand and will never watch but hey at least USA has began showing back to back episodes of House on certain days (usually Fridays from around 9am to 4pm EST) and the nice bonus is they are mostly the older seasons with the cast as I like it best =). Take care all and Happy Mother’s Day to all you Moms out there =)

5. Jeff says:

That would be cool with Hugh as Doctor Who. That would be amazing!

6. irishgirl29 says:

I’ll be so pissed off if Chase ends up with Adams – I don’t like her at all!! Even if he ended up with Park it would be better.

7. santana says:

^^^^ agreed

8. Robin Plante says:

I never watched House from the very beginning, so I guess I could purchase the entire 8 season DVD sets, one at a time, but I’m still going to miss watching House on Monday evenings.

• Jim Weidman says:

If you haven’t seen all the seasons with Cameron, you have missed the very best episodes in my opinion.

• @ Robin Plante says:

You should by the 3 first Seasons and season 4, but after that everything went down the hill.

• Jo says:

Well,the most of fans not agree with you,just see on itunes the House fan favourites collection!That was the fans choice, in the top ten are six episodes from seasons 5-6-7 !

• @ Jo says:

And yet the ratings tell me otherwise.

• Val. says:

No only the ratings but even the storyline and writing was a million time better.

• Jo says:

The ratings a very complex thing! The most of show in the first period goes up and after falls down(except NCIS) This not mean quality reduction just the show not trendy anymore…
            So I think the persistent fans choice important!

9. Me! says:

I can’t stand “Adams” or the woman who plays her. Love everyone else though and will miss them!

10. AnnClau says:

I think after having such a big role and people identifying him with House, Hugh Laurie should take some time off to let people move on from House and then embark on a new project. But that would be awesome if he could play a role on Sherlock, even for only one episode.

11. rdrrrr says:

I can’t stand the people who can’t stand the actors. Sheesh… stayin’ outta that neighborhood.

12. rdrrrr says:

Laurie should play a villain for fun! ;)
    Everybody else… go rent/buy “Jeeves and Wooster” (he’s Bertie Wooster ;) fun!

13. Kayla Lynn says:

I think that no matter what Hugh Laurie ends up doing, as long as he is happy, people should .be happy for him!! As well as the rest of the class!! Good luck on all you do” the cast of house” you will be greatly missed!!;)

14. Alicia L. says:

As a long time fan of the show I would be really disappointed if Chase ended up with Adams. I’ve always been a huge Chase/Cameron, so if he doesn’t end up with her at the end I would rather he be alone seeking the one and building his own diagnostic team. With the point about Cameron being the Head of Emergency Medicine in Chicago in the last episode it is obvious they still have some contact.

15. Frybread53 says:

Park should walk in the office, completely different hairdo and with makeup in a way that leaves everyone’s mouths open and Chase in awe. You can guess the rest.

16. Paul says:

Chase and Park? Didn’t Chase quit this week?

17. Carmen says:

I wish Chase MD would happen but right now Jesse Spencer is signed on to a pilot for NBC called Chicago Fire, so a spinoff is not in the near future. As for a Chase/Adams relationship, I don’t think it would work but they obviously have a lot of sexual tension. I want to see what’s going to happen with Cameron in the finale, but if Chase and Adams hook up between now and then, who cares? Let the writers send their characters off with a bang! See what I did there? ;)

18. alanwillingham says:

Welll…. time to dig out those old “X-Files” Video Tapes… ; )

19. Ben says:

My storm. Can dowmloAd any of d episode. Can any one help me out…?

20. Ben says:

I can’t watch house on my BB storm…can anyone help…?

21. maknateukie says:

then Hugh Laurie vs Robert Downey Jr. they will fight for the role for Sherlock Holmes! what a very challenging villain Hugh will be!

22. Jules says:

In 10 years…. If they are still alive..House will be playing piano & co-owner of a blues pub/restaurant with Wilson in New Jersey or in Fiji
    As for the others…
    Foreman…well…head of Neurology somewhere…
    Chase head of Diagnostic in Australia
    Taub doing/owner plastic surgery clinic in LA
    As for Adams/Park..And even Cuddy…Quit Medecine and doing others humanitarian work…but Who cares!!!!

And if HLaurie return to tv…hope it’s with Fry,
    doing SERIE 5 of A BIT OF FRY & LAURIE…or any kind of comedy or Drama series that they act/wrote/direct together…

23. jhon says:

Las estaciones 1,2,3, las mejores con gran diferencia y las que mas espectadores tuvo,house cameron siempre fue tratado con gran sensibilidad