Hart of Dixie Finale Preview: Wade and Zoe (Finally!) Confront Their Sexual Chemistry

Get More: Finales, Previews, Video

Hart of Dixie‘s freshman run comes to an end this Monday at 9/8c — but don’t fret, Wade and Zoe fans! The CW charmer isn’t signing off without those star-crossed, could-be-lovers clearing the increasingly sexually-charged air between them.

RELATED | Season Finale Guide: Exclusive Spoilers on 52 Big Finishes — Including Hart of Dixie!

Press PLAY below to watch a barely-clothed (and glistening wet) Wade confront the pint-sized doc about their undeniable chemistry — which he says stems from the fact that they didn’t just “do it” when they had the chance.

Comments (39)

• Hate to wonder if Hart of Dixie gets renewed for Season Two.

Comment by bad kevin – May 9, 2012 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I sure hope it comes back. This show is becoming one of my favorites! I loved Rachel Bilson on the OC and was devestated when it was canceled. It is such a fun show! Not to mention the CW does like to show shirtless men and this show is filled with hot men!

Comment by Mandy – May 9, 2012 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree, this is a perfect show, done right with awesome characters & a great place to live.
        Please bring it back

Comment by carolyn – May 10, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That boy reminds me of a young Hugh Jackman – We truly need another season of HoD

Comment by Janet Marie – May 9, 2012 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I kind of wanted Zoe n George to hook up, until he decided to get back with Lemon.

Comment by Daveedtjr – May 9, 2012 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i don’t know what it is about george but i’ve never liked him! at least not with Zoe. he deserves an uptight prude like Lemon.

Comment by Elyse – May 10, 2012 04:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree.

Comment by Lori – May 10, 2012 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree Agree Agree!!! ZOE AND WADE ALL THE WAY!!!!

Comment by bklanelson10 – May 10, 2012 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment by cole – May 29, 2012 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t care for him either.

Comment by cole – May 29, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Meaning I don’t care for George

Comment by cole – May 29, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WADE & ZOE ALL THE WAY!!! george is so NOT the right guy for the doc! not to mention, what kind of scumbag is he to make googly eyes at zoe when he’s so supposedly devoted to lemon…long before he found out about the affair with lavon. who needs that kind of devotion? how un-sexy is that? george has always bothered me, and it would be a show-stopper, in a bad way, if he and zoe ends up together. wade is fun, honest, and rough around the edges, and he keeps zoe in check, as she does with him. Wade and Zoe are good for each other…and have you seen that man’s abs?? holy wash boards!! and they’re “consummation” scene was hot! wade’s so awesome, he might be almost too good for zoe. george needs to stay with lemon…they’re much better suited to each other. they can have their ups & downs, but let them work out their kinks, get married, and have little gemons.

Comment by jm – May 14, 2012 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I so totally agree with you. I have been thinking the exact same thing. George and Zoe are boresville. Absolutley no chemistry on screen. Now Zoe and Wade, love every minute they are in a scene together. she does keep him in check and he does the same for her. They are very hot together—very believable. Zoe has been safe her whole life and she needs to break out and find someone who can help her do that. That someone is WADE.

Comment by DEE – June 3, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good show, hope it comes back

Comment by mike – May 9, 2012 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show!!

Comment by Melosm – May 9, 2012 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show makes me smile. Really hope it gets another season.

Comment by Kristina – May 9, 2012 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like this show too. I like Wade and think he deserves better than Zoe.

Comment by Amy – May 9, 2012 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God damm that blumin goat!!!!

Comment by Kate McKenna (@Katemadeleine) – May 9, 2012 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone is talking about the show…why arn’t we talking about seriously sizzling Wilson Bethel?

Comment by Di – May 9, 2012 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zoe and Wade are amazing together, love them! Their dynamic is the best on the show. Please let this show get renewed!!

Comment by Ashley – May 9, 2012 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. Wilson is really cute but he looks unbelievably hot here. Not sure how Zoe can resist him for booooring George Tucker. I’m still pissed at Zoe for her ridiculously spoiled, selfish and childish behaviour but no one can deny that these 2 have chemistry in spades.

Comment by Ella – May 9, 2012 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Their chemistry is addictive. And I’m sorry, but if I was in that scene, there is no way a little bleating goat would interrupt anything.

Comment by C – May 10, 2012 01:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like this show a lot I would like it to get a 2nd season!!

Comment by Maranda – May 9, 2012 10:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait!! Monday can’t come soon enough. Zoe and Wade have such great chemistry.

Comment by Mels – May 10, 2012 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please renew Hart of Dixie!!!

Comment by EFI – May 10, 2012 12:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • George & Lemon should be together and Zoe and Wade should be together. Then the show can work on Lemon & Zoe being frenemies and get Lavon together w/ someone. Geeze….

Comment by Wadeishot – May 10, 2012 01:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh come on! I need at least one kiss between these two, just in case the show is not renewed. Their chemistry is awesome. I cannot understand why the show didn’t use more of that chemistry in the second half of the season. Yes, I know that Wade can act like a child but in the end I still want her with him. To me they are far more interesting than her and George. And really, after seeing this clip, all I have to add is: If she doesn’t want him, she can send him my way. That boy is just so hot.

Comment by Jen – May 10, 2012 02:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love the show!! It needs to get renewed for a season 2!!! I want to see a more in depth exploration of what Zoe and Wade’s relationship could become!! While, I am excited to see what Monday night’s episode brings, I can only imagine what another season would mean not only for the relationship between Wade and Zoe, but also for the hilarious moments that happen throughout a given season!!

Love the show!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for a season 2!!

Comment by Jen – May 10, 2012 05:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope this show is renewed. I like Zoe and Wade, but I’m kind of hoping George splits from the wedding unsure of whom he wants, to find her with Wade in a compromising position. Builds plenty of story to work with next season. Come on CW, if you can renew 90210 early, surely you can give us the word on this early too!

Comment by dianthac – May 10, 2012 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that video….what a teaseeeeee! come on zoe!
    They can’t just leave the show like that….. :(
    I hope they renew it reallyyyyyy bad, it makes my monday night a lot better

Comment by Lindsay – May 10, 2012 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Wade and Zoe. This is a great scene. So close. I know he is not shirtless, but that wet shirt sure doesn’t leave much to the imagination. Hello abs!!!

Comment by G – May 10, 2012 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The writers have been very inconsistent with the relationships. Zoe is suddenly pining for George like he’s her soulmate? Where’d that come from? Wade is made out to be more of a hick slacker than the nuanced rebel we grew to love early on? And Zoe….could she be any less believable?

I frankly don’t care if it returns or not. I watch for Wilson Bethel, but am usually disappointed in how he’s used. He deserves much better.

Comment by Marc – May 10, 2012 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • good points! the writers have been inconsistent, and they havent been using their assets to the best advantage…like let’s see more of wade and his character growth!

Comment by jm – May 14, 2012 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really enjoy Hart of Dixie. I mean, it’s completely impractical, that a heart surgeon resident would know enough to be a general practice doc, but that’s okay. Living in Texas, myself, I love all the southern through-back themes of the show. And the characters are charming and hilarious. I’d love to see a season 2!

Comment by Loni – May 10, 2012 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been a Wade fan since day one eventhough for awhile there I thought he was super mean to Zoe. However the more I think about it and after seeing how he was with the bank lady I realized that Wade has no clue how to act around any woman. His mom was never around and his father is a drunk and he and his brother do not get along so Wade never had anyone in his life to look up to and no role models so he never learned how have relationships.
    He really does like Zoe and I think once they finally get together it will be good for both of them!

Comment by sarah – May 10, 2012 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i use to like Zoe and George in the beginning… but i ship WADE AND ZOE, they are hooottt!!

Comment by Marnie – May 12, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE bring this show back for a second season!!!!

Comment by loves sunshine – May 13, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY!! Hart of Dixie was RENEWED!! WOHO!! More Wade and Zoe on the way!

Comment by Kelly – May 14, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post