Hart of Dixie Finale Preview: Wade and Zoe (Finally!) Confront Their Sexual Chemistry

Hart of Dixie‘s freshman run comes to an end this Monday at 9/8c — but don’t fret, Wade and Zoe fans! The CW charmer isn’t signing off without those star-crossed, could-be-lovers clearing the increasingly sexually-charged air between them.

RELATED | Season Finale Guide: Exclusive Spoilers on 52 Big Finishes — Including Hart of Dixie!

Press PLAY below to watch a barely-clothed (and glistening wet) Wade confront the pint-sized doc about their undeniable chemistry — which he says stems from the fact that they didn’t just “do it” when they had the chance.

TAGS:
GET MORE: Finales, Previews, Video

1. bad kevin says:

Hate to wonder if Hart of Dixie gets renewed for Season Two.

• Mandy says:

I sure hope it comes back. This show is becoming one of my favorites! I loved Rachel Bilson on the OC and was devestated when it was canceled. It is such a fun show! Not to mention the CW does like to show shirtless men and this show is filled with hot men!

• carolyn says:

I totally agree, this is a perfect show, done right with awesome characters & a great place to live.
        Please bring it back

2. Janet Marie says:

That boy reminds me of a young Hugh Jackman – We truly need another season of HoD

3. Daveedtjr says:

I kind of wanted Zoe n George to hook up, until he decided to get back with Lemon.

• Elyse says:

i don’t know what it is about george but i’ve never liked him! at least not with Zoe. he deserves an uptight prude like Lemon.

• jm says:

WADE & ZOE ALL THE WAY!!! george is so NOT the right guy for the doc! not to mention, what kind of scumbag is he to make googly eyes at zoe when he’s so supposedly devoted to lemon…long before he found out about the affair with lavon. who needs that kind of devotion? how un-sexy is that? george has always bothered me, and it would be a show-stopper, in a bad way, if he and zoe ends up together. wade is fun, honest, and rough around the edges, and he keeps zoe in check, as she does with him. Wade and Zoe are good for each other…and have you seen that man’s abs?? holy wash boards!! and they’re “consummation” scene was hot! wade’s so awesome, he might be almost too good for zoe. george needs to stay with lemon…they’re much better suited to each other. they can have their ups & downs, but let them work out their kinks, get married, and have little gemons.

• DEE says:

I so totally agree with you. I have been thinking the exact same thing. George and Zoe are boresville. Absolutley no chemistry on screen. Now Zoe and Wade, love every minute they are in a scene together. she does keep him in check and he does the same for her. They are very hot together—very believable. Zoe has been safe her whole life and she needs to break out and find someone who can help her do that. That someone is WADE.

4. mike says:

Good show, hope it comes back

5. Melosm says:

Love this show!!

6. Kristina says:

This show makes me smile. Really hope it gets another season.

7. Amy says:

I really like this show too. I like Wade and think he deserves better than Zoe.

8. God damm that blumin goat!!!!

9. Di says:

Everyone is talking about the show…why arn’t we talking about seriously sizzling Wilson Bethel?

10. Ashley says:

Zoe and Wade are amazing together, love them! Their dynamic is the best on the show. Please let this show get renewed!!

11. Ella says:

Wow. Wilson is really cute but he looks unbelievably hot here. Not sure how Zoe can resist him for booooring George Tucker. I’m still pissed at Zoe for her ridiculously spoiled, selfish and childish behaviour but no one can deny that these 2 have chemistry in spades.

• C says:

Their chemistry is addictive. And I’m sorry, but if I was in that scene, there is no way a little bleating goat would interrupt anything.

12. Maranda says:

I like this show a lot I would like it to get a 2nd season!!

13. Mels says:

I can’t wait!! Monday can’t come soon enough. Zoe and Wade have such great chemistry.

14. EFI says:

Please renew Hart of Dixie!!!

15. Wadeishot says:

George & Lemon should be together and Zoe and Wade should be together. Then the show can work on Lemon & Zoe being frenemies and get Lavon together w/ someone. Geeze….

16. Jen says:

Oh come on! I need at least one kiss between these two, just in case the show is not renewed. Their chemistry is awesome. I cannot understand why the show didn’t use more of that chemistry in the second half of the season. Yes, I know that Wade can act like a child but in the end I still want her with him. To me they are far more interesting than her and George. And really, after seeing this clip, all I have to add is: If she doesn’t want him, she can send him my way. That boy is just so hot.

17. Jen says:

I absolutely love the show!! It needs to get renewed for a season 2!!! I want to see a more in depth exploration of what Zoe and Wade’s relationship could become!! While, I am excited to see what Monday night’s episode brings, I can only imagine what another season would mean not only for the relationship between Wade and Zoe, but also for the hilarious moments that happen throughout a given season!!

Love the show!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for a season 2!!

18. dianthac says:

I really hope this show is renewed. I like Zoe and Wade, but I’m kind of hoping George splits from the wedding unsure of whom he wants, to find her with Wade in a compromising position. Builds plenty of story to work with next season. Come on CW, if you can renew 90210 early, surely you can give us the word on this early too!

19. Lindsay says:

that video….what a teaseeeeee! come on zoe!
    They can’t just leave the show like that….. :(
    I hope they renew it reallyyyyyy bad, it makes my monday night a lot better

20. G says:

Love Wade and Zoe. This is a great scene. So close. I know he is not shirtless, but that wet shirt sure doesn’t leave much to the imagination. Hello abs!!!

21. Marc says:

The writers have been very inconsistent with the relationships. Zoe is suddenly pining for George like he’s her soulmate? Where’d that come from? Wade is made out to be more of a hick slacker than the nuanced rebel we grew to love early on? And Zoe….could she be any less believable?

I frankly don’t care if it returns or not. I watch for Wilson Bethel, but am usually disappointed in how he’s used. He deserves much better.

• jm says:

good points! the writers have been inconsistent, and they havent been using their assets to the best advantage…like let’s see more of wade and his character growth!

22. Loni says:

I really enjoy Hart of Dixie. I mean, it’s completely impractical, that a heart surgeon resident would know enough to be a general practice doc, but that’s okay. Living in Texas, myself, I love all the southern through-back themes of the show. And the characters are charming and hilarious. I’d love to see a season 2!

23. sarah says:

I have been a Wade fan since day one eventhough for awhile there I thought he was super mean to Zoe. However the more I think about it and after seeing how he was with the bank lady I realized that Wade has no clue how to act around any woman. His mom was never around and his father is a drunk and he and his brother do not get along so Wade never had anyone in his life to look up to and no role models so he never learned how have relationships.
    He really does like Zoe and I think once they finally get together it will be good for both of them!

24. Marnie says:

i use to like Zoe and George in the beginning… but i ship WADE AND ZOE, they are hooottt!!

25. loves sunshine says:

PLEASE bring this show back for a second season!!!!

26. Kelly says:

YAY!! Hart of Dixie was RENEWED!! WOHO!! More Wade and Zoe on the way!