Glee First Look: Body Swap Pairings Revealed!

Get More: First Look, Video

“It’s like Glee upside down,” marvels Damian McGinty (Rory) of next Tuesday’s role-swapping stunt. “It’s absolutely crazy.”

He’s not kidding, folks. The following behind-the-scenes video supplied by Fox not only reveals who’ll be playing who in next week’s bizarro episode, but it offers side-by-side glimpses of the pairings — and they’re freaky.

Press PLAY below and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Which character trade is your favorite?

Tags: ,

Comments (33)

• Kevin Naya and Dianna are PERFECT.

Comment by Sarahjane – May 9, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS! Bless the flawlessness of Kevinayanna lol.

Sugar/Quinn and Artie/Santana swaps are my faves so far (although I’m pretty sure I’m gonna love all the swaps during the ep haha). This is wacky as hell lol but it might be the plot that makes most sense this season, and that’s saying something.

OMG what is this feeling right now? I’m actually really looking forward to this ep.
      I. Don’t. Understand.

Comment by Jane – May 11, 2012 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh my god. chris colfer looks the best . kevin mchale,mark salling and naya rivera seems to be hilarious

Comment by jordan – May 9, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dianna as Sugar ahhaahaha!!!

Comment by Ali – May 9, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dianna is so cute as Sugar! I hope they let her show off some of her comedic skills that she doesn’t get to use as Quinn

Comment by Sam – May 9, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This looks like it will be a disaster, but an entertaining disaster at that.

Comment by J – May 9, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t agree with you but I love the way how you phrased it… You might be right though..

Comment by Lily – May 9, 2012 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to this episode.

Comment by Audrey Sloane (@OneShyUnicorn) – May 9, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Artie and Santana switch is funny as hell

Comment by ggny – May 9, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whhhhy no Heather Morris!!!!!!?!???!!

Comment by Whyyyy – May 9, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She and Mercedes switch:)

Comment by Mack – May 9, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love the darren and mark switch and chris as finn, this is going to be hilarious!!

Comment by Lisa – May 9, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m curious to see how Brittany as Mercedes is going to work…

Comment by wordsmith – May 9, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m very interested to see the Brittany/Mercedes swap. That’s crazy, but it means Samcedes will be Rory and Brittany, so he’ll finally get her pot of gold!

Comment by John K. – May 9, 2012 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was totally thinking this would flop but it may just be a hilarious flop.

Comment by joe – May 9, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish Glee could go back to its older days. When it was actually good.

Comment by May – May 9, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I quit Glee a long time ago, but I WILL be watching this episode! It looks fun, old-times Glee.

Comment by Taylah – May 9, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Darren looks like Robert de Niro in Taxi Driver. No joke.

Comment by Anon – May 9, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t help but laugh at Matt/Will as Jane/Sue and Jane/Sue as Matt/Will

Comment by Mary Beth – May 9, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is going to be freaking hilarious.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – May 9, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Puck as Blaine = Nathan Lane. Hilarious!!

Comment by JoJo – May 9, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THIS is quality. I love this idea, and I also love that they have an excuse to get Artie on his feet again!

Comment by kavyn – May 9, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They are all pretty funny but fav is Darren and Mark. Was little disappointed that Kurts character was not as colorful as we’ve seen him in the past.

Comment by Wenking – May 9, 2012 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is the point… Kurt being “bland Finn” … or maybe his “Chris Colfer :” is showing ? Can’t wait to see Chris Colfer and Jenna Ushkowitz sharing some “Finchel ” kisses…

Comment by Lily – May 9, 2012 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YES YES YES YES!!!! XD
        That has to happen, since I don’t think Finchel has gone a single episode without one.
        (Can you tell I’m a Klainer??)

Comment by Emilee – May 10, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this has the potential to be AMAZING… or a reason for me to stop the self inflicting and quit watching. I really only keep watching to see how they are going to handle losing half the cast to graduation.

Comment by Hyde – May 9, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BLAINE AND PUCK!

Comment by Ciara – May 9, 2012 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, Chris Colfer will play a straight male romantic role… Show them Chris, that not only Neil Patrick Harris can pull this off.

Comment by Lily – May 9, 2012 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Artie and Santana switching looks fun, but I wish Brittany had been swapped with a boy as well, ie: Sam. Chord as Brittany would have been perfect, but I assume they wanted him to do Rory’s Irish accent.

Comment by A – May 10, 2012 02:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who is Sugar?? Love Blaine and Puck switch and Artie and Santana. Curious to see Mercedes and Britney.

Comment by GS – May 10, 2012 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know whats EXTREMELY weird to think about?
    Kurt is dating Tina, Finn is dating Puck…

Comment by Emilee – May 10, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post