Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once Upon a Time, House, Criminal Minds, Glee, Smash and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any chance House will pull another miracle out of his hat and save Wilson on House? —Rebecca
Ausiello: As the look on GHo’s face at the conclusion of Monday’s episode all but confirmed, that ship has sailed. House’s priority now is prolonging his BFF’s life — an arduous task that dominates much of next week’s unbelievably moving hour. A key component of the mission involves Greek‘s Jacob “Rusty” Zachar, who makes a surprise cameo as someone from Wilson’s past. Other scoopy highlights from the penultimate ep: Olivia Wilde’s Thirteen appears in two quietly effective scenes (one with House, the other with Wilson); another Princeton-Plainsboro vet appears posed to follow Chase out the door; House’s cane plays a critical role; and prepare for a twist ending that harkens back to something series creator David Shore told me last May shortly after House drove his car into Cuddy’s House: “We feel strongly on the show that actions have consequences.”

PHOTOS | House Finale First Look — Why Is House Smiling?!

Question: Is Matthew Gray Gubler returning for Criminal Minds Season 8? I hope so, because I think a lot of people will stop watching if he doesn’t. –Vaneza via Twitter
Ausiello: Show boss Erica Messer also hopes that Gubler re-ups with the CBS crime drama, and as of Monday afternoon, “All signs point to yes,” she ventured, adding: “He’s such a staple of the show. He really loves to play his sweet, vulnerable, smart Reid.” After all, the last thing Criminal Minds needs to fret about is filling two voids come fall. “The big shocker was Paget [Brewster deciding to leave],” Messer shares, alluding to Prentiss’ exit in the two-hour finale airing May 16. “If Matthew was going in that direction, I think he’s the kind of guy who would have said so.”

Question: Please tell me, will the Beth storyline end this season on Criminal Minds? —Karen via Twitter
Ausiello: I can hereby tell you that because of Bellamy Young’s new gig playing the First Lady on ABC’s Scandal… well, that has actually had no impact on her Criminal Minds romance, and as of the season finale, Hotch and Beth are still going strong. “I know it’s ‘controversial,’” EP Erica Messer says of the dating storyline, “but I like that Hotch is smiling and dating.”

Question: Any scoops on Smash? —Luisa
Ausiello: First, the good news: Next week’s finale is the best episode since the premiere. Now, the even better news: Ellis finally gets what’s coming to him (but only after he drops a little, ahem, bombshell.)

Question: Any chance Eric McCormack might turn up on Smash next season for a little Will & Grace reunion with Debra Messing? —Karen
Ausiello: There’s a better chance of Just Jack being turned into a Broadway musical. “It would never happen,” McCormack insists. “The producers don’t want to risk it; they’re working so hard to make Debra another character. Why have me come in and ruin it?” Just for shiz and giggles, what would his dream Smash role be? “I would like to perhaps play Julia’s divorce lawyer, but I think my name should be Will Truman and that I should never reference it,” jokes the actor, whose new TNT drama Perception premieres July 9. “Debra kind of looks twice at me, and I look twice at her, but we never say anything. An alternate life.”

Question: Is there any truth to the rumors (spawned by his own tweets) that David Boreanaz is leaving Bones this season? —Stephanie
Ausiello: Do me a favor, Steph: Read that question aloud to yourself and if you can get through it without laughing, resubmit it next week and I’ll answer it honestly.

Question: Any scoop on Girls? —Jill
Ausiello: In this Sunday’s episode, Ugly Betty alum Daniel Eric Gold (Matt) gets completely naked and engages in graphic lovemaking with Jessa. (Consider yourself warned, Betty Suarez.) Elsewhere, Hannah decides to confront her boss about his wandering hand problem in the most passive aggressive (or is it aggressive aggressive?) way possible — by propositioning him for sex. Lordy, I love this show.

Question: Can we please get some answers on the blind items, “Which Popular Duo Will Seal the Deal?” and “Hit Series Poised to Whack Lead.” —Brandi
Ausiello: You betcha. This is the couple at the center of the former, and in the opening paragraph of this story lies the answer to the latter. And you guys say I never reveal my blind items!

Question: Anything on the new season of Sons of Anarchy? —Joseph
Ausiello: Kurt Sutter is assembling quite the entourage for Season 5′s Big Bad, Damon Pope. According to leaked casting notices, the vengeance-seeking ex-drug kingpin will surround himself with an assistant/bodyguard, a driver and a crooked detective.

Question: I was wondering if you could tell me anything about Klaine on Glee? With Kurt graduating, will they be OK? —Kaitlyn
Ausiello: That question will be answered rather definitively in the season finale.

PHOTOS | Glee First Look — The Big Body Swap!

Question: Anything Rachel-related that does not include Finn on Glee? —Annie
Ausiello: Ms. B. will go to great lengths to right the wrong that was her botched NYADA audition. “[Rachel] messed up and now she has to fix it,” previews Lea Michele. “She’s going to have to fight for it now. She’s going to have to make it better. And she works very hard to do so… She really wants to get out of Ohio. She’s going to do everything she can to do that.” In related news, Michele was spotted Sunday shooting scenes on location in New York for the finale (see photo, right). You thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’? ‘Cause I’m thinkin’ Whoopi Goldberg is about to get a knock on her door.

Question: Who’s the father of Sue’s baby on Glee? —Elizabeth
Ausiello: “Antonio Banderas,” Jane Lynch joked last week at a TV Academy event honoring the show. “I just pulled that out of my hat.” The truth is, Lynch knows very little about her baby plot save for the fact that there is a baby in there. “I know that Sue’s supposed to give birth in September, so whether that happens before the fourth season starts or in the off-season I have no idea,” she shared. “There are many [variables]. I could lose the baby. I am 51, so it’s a risk and they already [established] that some abnormalities in a previous episode.”

Question: What are the details about Sheriff Graham/the Huntsman’s return to Once Upon a Time? Please say it somehow, magically involves him getting to see Emma again. I haven’t missed a character so much since Logan Echolls left my television screen. —Robin
Ausiello: The odds would seem to favor Jamie Dornan returning as the Huntsman and not Graham since the former is alive and the latter is not. But considering what OUAT co-creator Eddy Kitsis just told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich, I’m not so sure that’s the case. Asked about the circumstances surrounding Dornan’s comeback, Kitsis teased, “I can say that it is one my favorite reveals of the entire year, and to spoil it would be so heartbreaking.” And how important was it to have Dornan back as… whomever? Says Kitsis, “We moved heaven and earth to get that man from London. Or, we put him on a plane.”

VIDEO: Once Upon a Time Finale Sneak Peek — Will [Spoiler] Save Henry?

Question: Do you happen to have any new info on the Hawaii Five-0 season finale? I read your finale package and want more! —Steph
Ausiello: Terry O’Quinn will put in an appearance as Joe White in next Monday’s climax and, in doing so, “takes the series somewhere else,” EP Elwood Reid cryptically teases.

Question: Do you have any spoilers/scoop for my favorite CSI character, Nick Stokes? —CMarini
Ausiello: Wednesday’s finale will leave you wondering if George Eads is returning to the show next season. (Relax, he is.)

Question: Curious if you have any spoilers on who Elena chooses in Thursday’s Vampire Diaries season finale? —Bridii
Ausiello: The only spoiler you’re getting out of me is that she does make a choice. [Beat] I lied. I have one more spoiler for you: The scene/moment/twist you’ll be talking about Friday morning involves a flashback.

Question: Any news about what’s happening with Southland? —Pete
Ausiello: A fifth season is happening, Pete!!! (Here’s the memo in case you missed it.) Shawn Hatosy, meanwhile, has some inside scoop about who will be riding with whom when the show returns. “I’ve heard that Ben [McKenzie] and I are going to be together,” he reveals. “The fact that they have this big bit of drama in their partnership just makes it more compelling.” For his part, Michael Cudlitz wouldn’t mind shaking things up a bit now that his former partner (played by Lucy Liu) has moved on. “I would like to see a little more interaction between all of us,” he says. “See combinations we haven’t seen before. See Cooper in a scene with Adams…. That would be fun to see, and I think the audience would find that very satisfying.”

Question: Do you have any True Blood scoop? The wait is seriously killing me! —Nishens
Ausiello: Terry will spend much of the season on the road with his ex-military buddy Patrick (Scott Foley). “Most of the time we are out in the greater 50 states tracking down other members of our platoon trying to get some closure to this event that happened over in Iraq,” reveals Foley of the duo’s hush-hush storyline, which required “a lot of running and fighting and jumping. There’s a lot of physicality.” Speaking of True Blood, have you seen these?!

Question: I think the Gossip Girl fandom has exploded after watching the promo for next week. Is there anything that you can tell us about what’s in store for us in the finale? —Marie
Ausiello: I have three tidbits for you, all of them extremely vague:

* Someone will “see” Gossip Girl.
* The final scene of the episode will feature two characters – one male, one female.
* The aforementioned final scene does not take place in New York.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Alyse Whitney)

1. lilly says:

PLEASE let it not be Dan/Blair in the final scene, they’re so bad together I won’t be able to stand another season of that couple.

2. Azerty says:

Am I the only one who think Dorota might be the real Gossip Girl? I had a weird feeling in the last couple of episodes when she can’t stop saying “Serena get off that computer!”

• TVAddictionFTW says:

You are not alone. I have also been thinking about it. Would be a really great surprise and awesome twist if Dorota is indeed the Gossip Girl. Aren’t the ‘help’ the biggest gossips of them all? Maybe Dorota has a network of informants comprised of all the servants/help of the Upper East Siders and also servers/hostesses of various restaurants/hotels that these Upper East Siders frequent.

3. jonstewart4president says:

I guess I always took DB’s Tweets to just be about his character leaving/missing Bones –the character. Like that something happens to where they’re not working together for a while. So “leaving” and “missing,” and whatever else he said, “Bones.” Yeah, it’s kind of trolling, but it’s Twitter. so I can’t take it seriously. So troll on, dude. Troll on.

• Sarah says:

Yeah, me too. Or that DB is just messing with the fans, like he tends to do. But MA’s answer did make me lol.

4. Cuddy's lawyer says:

The House spoiler was enough non-committal but you again smuggled into Cuddy’s name….Why-why-why?

5. Patrick Maloney says:

I really did not like Sheriff Graham, and I know most of the viewers like him because he is eye candy. But there are a lot of eye candy characters that had so much more going for them than a bleeding heart for animals and a british accent. That said, I would enjoy them bringing back the character in the Storybrooke world, but make him be a slave to Regina.
    And the the more I think about it the more I see that the writers might well do this.

• JoshJacksononOnceuponatimefan says:

I actually liked his character and not just to look at.

• Ariadne says:

ok i admit that when i first saw him in his first scene i was like “HOLY MOTHER OF HOTNESS” but he grew on me not becayse he was hot but because he was what he was inside!
      He was sweet,brave…and oh my god that accent!
      But the main reason i fell in lve with him it was that his character was the big mystery!I mean he was the only one who noone knew who he was in the FTL world!Though i kinda always knew that he was the huntsaman whet they confirmed it i fell in love with him even more!out of all the FTL characters that disney introduced Huntsman was always my fave…even before the show!
      Plus i always love when a character has a good vs evil war inside of him!
      Graham/Huntsman has all the thing i love in TVD’s Damon !He is mysterious,not that funny but still he has some lines,kinda the bad boy,which is weird because he is the sheriff!
      Anyway,when his episode aired that was it for me!I fell in love and there was not return!His character was just AMAZING!And he slaved me with his expression when Evil Queen’s guard(after she ripped his heart)took him!He was so fragile!
      GOD i need to stop fangirling so much!
      My point is that he is not fan favourite just for his looks!That’s partly the reason!I think the whole package maked him so love and popular!
      And there’s a reason why that since episode 7 everyone until now was asking the writers when we will see him again or anything related to him!

• Patrick maloney says:

But you have to admit that a person’s mysterious identity can only carry them so far, and I guess my real problem is with the fairy tale doppleganger but they carry over

6. lauren says:

THE HUNTSMAN! I’ve been waiting soo long for him to come back! Not just because he is really nice to look at, but because there was so much potential with his character, and with Emma.

• JoshJacksononOnceuponatimefan says:

Me too. Plus it really got interesting when they played the parallel and connection of him saving Emma’s mom, making her existance possible. That connection and bond between the three would have been great to explore imo.

• Ariadne says:

You and the rest of the OUAT fanbase!Seriously even dead he is the top fan favourite! It was stupid in the first place to kill him!

• JoshJacksononOnceuponatimefan says:

Killing him to me was them completely and totally following the lost formula and not learning from lost that the who dies next was a lame gimmick and completely uncreative and did not explore the connections the writers themselves formed.

7. Marc says:

At first glance, I thought that chick in your Spoiler Video was the wierd tanning mom from NJ.

8. Lauren says:

God I hate Gossip Girl shippers. Must Dair and Chair fans fight over every little spoiler? I don’t even care at this point who she ends up with. But come on, it’s completely obvious it’s going to be Chuck. Chuck and Blair lasted five years. Dan and Blair have started this season. As much as I love Dair, Chair are endgame. Get over it.
    Anyway, as to Eric McCormack guest starring on Smash, it would be amazing and great, but I agree with him too. If Smash survives a couple of years I think they should definitely do it, but they probably still want to put some distance between Julia and Grace. And while I love the idea of him playing Will, I don’t want Frank and Julia to divorce!

9. sarah says:

Smash:I hope Karen gets to be Marilyn!

Hawaii Five 0: I am super excited for the finale.

The Vampire Diaries: I am also super excited for this finale: The flashback that will have you talking has to do with Stefan rescuing Elena but there is obviously a huge twist to that!

10. Dair has NO chemistry. They’re probably the LAMEST couple ever created. Chair has soo much more. They belong together. We’ve been waiting for so long for them to finally be together. Chuck and Blair need to get engaged with the beautiful Harry Winston ring already. How much longer do fans have to wait?!?!

11. Ariadne says:

OMG OMG OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING GRAHAM BACK!
    He need to be with Emma!August did not work!Gremma is still top among the fans even if he is dead!Please Please bring him back once and for all!

And now the finale i’m most excited for”TVD!
    I think that this twist involves Damon’s past with Elene!I think he plays a very pivotal role to the whol accident thing!

Plus the synopsis is refering to a secret hro and many say tha Damon is the one!

12. Cynthia says:

I’m just glad Jamie is back in the finale. I’m trying not to get my hopes up but it’s really hard!
    Let’s wait and see!

13. melissa says:

HOUSE : “we feel strongly that actions have consequences” It’s obvious..House will find out that he’s going to die or is sick because of all his abuse of vicodin…makes perfect sense…and as for amber, kutner…well they are house’s hallucinations.and I’m thinking it’s Cameron who’s walking out the door with Chase… And they say that house’s cane will play a big role..maybe he’ll drop it and when he tries to pick it up he gets run over by a car? it would be ironic…Anyway it’s going to be a “twist ending” …God I don’t want wilson or House to die, but everybody dies and It’s the end so I think house is the one dying not wilson…DS loves irony

14. Serena says:

For Robin who mentioned in her question about missing Logan Echols, check out Soap network. They are showing reruns of Veronica Mars!

15. em says:

I hope the Graham reappearance is such a huge twist that we get to see the sheriff next season. Pinocchio fulfills the hotness quotient for me, but Graham just seemed so blissfully unaware. And he and Emma just worked romantically.
    As for GG’s finale, I hope Blair chooses Dan, but at this point, I don’t really care if she goes back to Chuck because she’s done it so many times that I think I just accept it now. Can she please just STAY with whomever she chooses though? Cause that would be something new.
    Oh, and Eric McCormack’s suggestion for Smash would be so entertaining. Although I don’t know if Julia needs a divorce attorney right now. Maybe a restraining order. But that would be tough to work around.

16. Erin says:

Holy crap.. After watching the Grey’s finale promo, the death is definitely Arizona or Lexie.

17. leprecaun says:

“The odds would seem to favor Jamie Dornan returning as the Huntsman and not Graham since the former is alive and the latter is not”…..so how does he come back just as the Huntsman? Are we just going to see him in the ‘magic world’ and not the real world? I haven’t seen the season finale yet…..watching it tonite!!!