Exclusive Grimm First Look: Let’s Have a Big, Detached Hand for [Spoiler]!

Revenge pawn Roger Bart is the “name” guest star in this Friday’s Grimm (9/8c on NBC). But fans of the supernatural thriller will probably be even more psyched to find out that the monster-of-the-week is none other than…

RELATED | Season Finale Spoilers: Scoop on 54 Big Finishes — Including Grimm!

Hmm… Maybe it would be more fun if you figured that out for yourself. And you should be able to. There is, after all, a (cough) big clue contained in the (cough, cough) foot that Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) discovers in this exclusive sneak preview.

Click below, then hit the comments with your guesses (and, as always, gentle mockery of incorrect guesses).

Tags: ,

Comments (32)

• I have no idea. :(

Comment by Kylee Pierce – May 8, 2012 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I haven’t watched that clip, but I’m guessing it’s Bigfoot? I mean, “a (cough) big clue contained in the (cough, cough) foot” seems to make it pretty obvious.

Comment by Quigley – May 8, 2012 05:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree I think big foot will be the monster in the next episode

Comment by sari – May 8, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well, it has to be a fairy tale..fee fie fo fum..I smell the blood of an Englishman, be he live or be he dead, I’ll grind his bones to make my bread…..Jack and the beanstalk…this is a Giant..wonder if they need the elephant gun and some kind of other “gift”.

Comment by marymoroniknill@facebook.com – May 8, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I did not watch the video but the write up italized BIG FOOT, so I will go with that FTW (plus the episode is called Big Feet)

Comment by kara – May 8, 2012 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Big Foot??? :)

Comment by Barbie Furtado – May 8, 2012 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m looking forward to this. Per the preview Hank gets his first look at a Blutbad.

Comment by Renee – May 8, 2012 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I want to know is: will he sing?

Comment by heather_kaye – May 8, 2012 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, well. I didn’t even read the article b4 I watched the vid, but yeah, Big Foot seems the logical choice.

Comment by Lisa Altemose – May 8, 2012 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree….think it’s none other than BigFoot.

Comment by Rhonda – May 8, 2012 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uhm, just look at your browser Grimm Season 1 Episode 21 Bigfoot Video

Not very sneaky ;)

Comment by Sebastian – May 8, 2012 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Big Foot for sure :) can’t wait til Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Michelle – May 8, 2012 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea it’s Big Foot. A girl screams “it was Big Foot” when you watch the preview. And Yes Hank sees Monroe as a Blutbad, to which Monroe replies “I think he was too scared to pay attention.” I just want to see how Hank reacts, especially after this week’s episode when the bat guy called out Nick for being a Grimm expecting Hank to be one as well.

Comment by Travis – May 8, 2012 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t anyone watch the previews for the upcoming episode after last Friday night’s show? They said it right in the preview.

Comment by Jeyd – May 8, 2012 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sasquatch !

Comment by Lucy – May 8, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • come on people it’s not big foot! Do u c any normal creatures on this show? So maybe a relative of him prob. a cousin, with some strange super human power. All the shows r great

Comment by wilma fuller – May 8, 2012 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bigfoot

Comment by william priest – May 8, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think its the Giant from Jack and the Beanstalk….big foot is a legend, not a fairy tale. SO it makes sense..fee fie foe fum i ssmell the blood of an Englishman, be he live or be he dead, I’ll grind his bones to make my bread.

Comment by marymoroniknill@facebook.com – May 8, 2012 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The legend/fairy tale distinction is a fair point, and one that could be interesting. But they’ve already used that quote to start an episode (Game Ogre), and it seems (so far) in their mythology, giants and ogres are basically the same.

Comment by heather_kaye – May 8, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bigfoot isn’t a fairy tale character though. I thought that was the premise of the show?

Comment by C. CHance – May 8, 2012 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know what did it, but you BETTER GET THE HECK OUT OF THE FOREST !!!

Comment by hellflower – May 8, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh, of course…that famous Grimm character Enormous Ruler!

Comment by er, sally? – May 8, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didnt know big foot ripped body parts off people lol

Comment by Tammy – May 8, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the problem if its big foot is that up until now, all of the shows has been based on the origanal stories of Grimm. i dont believe that big foot was one

Comment by Leon Banks – May 8, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IT’S BIG FOOT

Comment by Raveenah – May 8, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t like this show at the beggining, but I am glad I gave it another shot. It has really come into its own and it is now on my must see list everyweek.

Comment by dawnmac – May 8, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t they say this at the end of the last week’s episode in the previews?

Comment by sciguyjohn – May 8, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Big Foot isn’t a fairy tale. I’m fairly certain that there are a few fairy tales involving cutting off people’s feet (during the time that the Grimm Brothers wrote their tales, hobbling was common, so that would probably be why). It could have something to do with those. Also, the title ‘Big Feet’ doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with Big Foot. Most of the titles they’ve used are puns. Ergo…

Comment by Em Taylor – May 8, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I have to say is it’s about time Nick started carrying a weapons bag and kicking some ass.

Comment by Velvet – May 8, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wAit to see if he becomes a friend or another monster he has to take down and how he will do it

Comment by Joe cux – May 8, 2012 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post