1. PrettyStar says:

The only complaint I had was Beckett’s mouth was too wide open and she looked like she was going to swallow Castle up, it would have been move seducitive if her mouth was closed a bit, then she could open it wider.

• Ali says:

After 4 years of waiting for this???? Of course she wanted to swallow him whole… and she portrayed it magnificently ;)

2. purpl_angel says:

I found her mouth extremely sexy!! She should have followed through and bit his satin lips, lol. Fantastic make-out scene!!

3. shirley says:

the wholw scene was perfect. I do wish we would have gotten 5 minutes in the final at the door instead of 2 to 3 min. As Marlowe said he would leave us wanting more. So……right

• purpl_angel says:

Yes!!! It was definitely NOT long enough. ..not enough lingering kisses on their lips either, lol. But I still can’t help myself rewatching it over and over again. I’m addicted to that scene, lol!!

• Ali says:

Who said romance is dead? I am sooooo delighted to hear “OCDers” tuning in and patiently waiting for this two love birds to finally kiss ;) . It was short…but oooh sooo sweet !!!!!! Yep, life is good. Ali

4. angela says:

What made that scene so hot!!!!! is that they both made the scene feel real as if they them selves are in love.and not just looking for a quick jump in the sack.loved it ;)

• purpl_angel says:

I completely agree Angela. I’ve always thought that Nathan Fillion’s acting was incredibly believable with his expressive eyes and lingering, hot looks at Stana… they definitely made it feel like they were truly in love while he was devouring her against his door. And dear Lord, Stana’s mouth… I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything sexier, lol.