CastleS4finKiss

Get More:

CastleS4finKiss

Comments (9)

• The only complaint I had was Beckett’s mouth was too wide open and she looked like she was going to swallow Castle up, it would have been move seducitive if her mouth was closed a bit, then she could open it wider.

Comment by PrettyStar – May 8, 2012 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • After 4 years of waiting for this???? Of course she wanted to swallow him whole… and she portrayed it magnificently ;)

Comment by Ali – May 8, 2012 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I found her mouth extremely sexy!! She should have followed through and bit his satin lips, lol. Fantastic make-out scene!!

Comment by purpl_angel – May 9, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the wholw scene was perfect. I do wish we would have gotten 5 minutes in the final at the door instead of 2 to 3 min. As Marlowe said he would leave us wanting more. So……right

Comment by shirley – May 12, 2012 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes!!! It was definitely NOT long enough. ..not enough lingering kisses on their lips either, lol. But I still can’t help myself rewatching it over and over again. I’m addicted to that scene, lol!!

Comment by purpl_angel – May 12, 2012 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I argee watched it 50 times in the last week

Comment by Dan – May 15, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who said romance is dead? I am sooooo delighted to hear “OCDers” tuning in and patiently waiting for this two love birds to finally kiss ;) . It was short…but oooh sooo sweet !!!!!! Yep, life is good. Ali

Comment by Ali – May 16, 2012 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What made that scene so hot!!!!! is that they both made the scene feel real as if they them selves are in love.and not just looking for a quick jump in the sack.loved it ;)

Comment by angela – May 18, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree Angela. I’ve always thought that Nathan Fillion’s acting was incredibly believable with his expressive eyes and lingering, hot looks at Stana… they definitely made it feel like they were truly in love while he was devouring her against his door. And dear Lord, Stana’s mouth… I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything sexier, lol.

Comment by purpl_angel – May 18, 2012 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post