Exclusive Glee First Look: Brittany Bans [Spoiler] From the Senior Prom!

Brittany’s quest to throw the most dino-mite prom McKinley High has ever seen on Tuesday’s Glee (9/8c, Fox) leads the lovable dimwit-asaurus to impose some controversial restrictions on her classmates.

RELATED | Look Who’s Guest Starring in Glee‘s Season Finale!

Given the dance’s prehistoric theme, Brit announces that hair gel will be banned from the event because the sticky stuff “wasn’t invented until almost 30 million years after the Upper Paleolithic Stone Age.”

She then turns to a horrified Blaine and sneers, “And, frankly, I don’t like the way you look.”

And wait until you see what Ms. Terror Nova has in store for Santana and Quinn.

Press PLAY below to watch her entire speech, and then hit the comments with an answer to your question: Is this shaping up to be an epoch prom or what? (Also, did you see what I did there? And then before that? And then in the first sentence?)

Loading video...

1. Kate says:

Wow. All this argument over a fictional characters hair…isn’t this a lovely fan base. Personally I think he is rather hot with or without the gell. If you were a fan you wouldn’t make bitchy characters about the was someone looks. Pretty pathetic really. Starkid fan base is a lot nicer than this. At least we support then instead of bully a them.

2. Jennie says:

Darren Criss isn’t 18 or 19 he is 25 . And the oldest cast member out of the students isn’t Cory its Harry shum jr.

3. Millie says:

I wish RIB would listen to us and let Blaine have no gel, not make him wear a freakin’ wig or puff it up into an afro. The glee writers just don’t listen to their fans.
    Also, fo’ real, of course Brittany wasn’t going to graduate, the amount of stupid lines she says on the show is ridiculous. She believed in Santa in season 2 ffs.

• Paul says:

So by your logic children are stupid then? I hate when they turn her into a friggin’ toddler, but seriously if you can’t make the difference between being naive/believing in Santa and being stupid, well… you should be worried :|

• millie says:

Nope, children dont understand the logic, but surely a 17 year old should have worked out it is physically impossible for Santa Claus to be real and “do what he does” it doesn’t take a genuis to work out that someone cant fly across the world delivering presents to every single children in one day.

• Brittany Pierce says:

Actually, there’s no study that shows magic isn’t real. You can’t prove zilch. Now, I’m gonna obliviate myself because what you said obviously killed like, a gazillion faeries. I DO BELIEVE IN FAERIES; I DO, I DO.

• Adriana says:

Brittany is not naive! Or maybe she is?! I’m so confused about her character’s lack of coherence. It’s like she has multiple personality. But one of her personalities is def. not naive. How can you call her naive when she’s had sex with everybody at school?

4. Marco says:

Not a Blaine fan, but… ouch! Then again, remember what she said to Rachel last season and you’ll see she isn’t new to this…

5. Mary Beth says:

Britany you better watch your mouth about how Blaine has his hairstyle or karma will hit you in the face.

6. Clara says:

Pfffff, I findi Brittany so annoying…. -_-‘

7. Dev says:

Wow…I never knew Gleeks could be so hypocritical…and frankly stupid lol!

8. Bree says:

these comments r hilarious lol dont u people have anything better to do than to argue over a minute long clip of a tv show about fictional characters, like seriously, chill out :) i think this episode will be funny and i love brittany AND blaine.

9. magnolia says:

I thought this was funny. And I love Blaine.
    GO FOR FRO!

10. Brittany Pierce says:

I love Santana Lopez and dinosaurs. This prom was just an excuse for dino-sex.

11. Brittany Pierce says:

Relax; I totes dig on the blainers. But my hair sticks to his gelly fro every time we dance, and I don’t get to show my cool epilepsy. So it had to go.

• choochoo says:

lol I love you Brit. I can see how your hair getting stuck to Blaine’s would impair your hairography. XD

12. ImahomowholoveschriscolfermorethanhisownlifeJS says:

okay i dont like blaines hair … way to jelled but brittany only has good hair when its down and performing… Kurt is just perfect and at the end of the day its all about Kurtler (Chandler + Kurt….. or would itt be Churt???)

• choochoo says:

lol. I always see it like he was attempting to flirt with a version of himself except hyped up on caffeine. It was weird.

13. shell says:

Why is everyone saying that Blaines hair looks horrible with gel in it? I actually think it suits him a lot! I <3 Klaine :-D

14. Shereen says:

Epic!!!!

15. thisislifebaby says:

Klaine vs Britanna is so ridiculous !
    They are the best couples *-*
    but I prefer klaine ;)

16. Kay says:

I find it mOronic and hypocritical how you Blaine fans all whine and scream bloody murder over Brits comment to Blaine ( which may probably be an over miscommunication, maybe she isn’t bothered by his looks but the fact that he uses hair gel to begin with) and you are ignoring the facts that her comment to Joe was offensive as well? And the jokes have been more offensive than some pathetic haigel gag. What about Brits “joke ” that she was raped? I’m sure if it was Blaine that made that crack about Aliens anal probing him you would all be pissed. Seriously, you guys are pathetic and sad.

17. Angelie says:

Hey does anybody know anything about Rachael ??? After choke she must be gettin in any ideas?

18. leckmich@freente.de says:

Sry, but no Britt=no Glee. Not with this nonexisting “storyline”. Finn copys her spanish answers, she’ is in the braniacs, she’s in cheerios (after Sue made sure Cheerios are not a chariy project) and she is senior class president….It is ridiculous that she will not graduate. Noone could be in those clubs, if they hadn’t good enough grades!

19. Em says:

LOL! Can’t wait to see what happens with Blaine and his hair gel! Although I’ve seen photos of him, Kurt, and the others at prom, and it looks like he’s wearing lots of it! DUNDUNDUN! CAN’T WAIT! <3 GLEE!

20. matthew c says:

I LOVE glee!

21. El says:

I love Darren but honestly? Kind of hate Blaine. He’s so emotionally needy and kind of boring. Booo. Bring back Cooper! That episode was hilarious. Blaine was fab in it too.

• anon says:

He just loves Kurt. He’s not needy.
      If your significant other was leaving for college wouldn’t you be upset?

22. Sweetest66 says:

I love both Blaine and Brit. And yes i didn’t like Brit’s joke a lot but saying unplesent things without really knowing is part of Brit’s personality wich is a naive and so cute!!!!!!
    BTW can’t wait to see Darren’s curls, and i’m sure Brit and Blaine will forget about this comment dancing or singing together at prom!!! Last year they were great doing “I’m not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you”!

23. Addie says:

BP’s pump never leaked it was just Blaine taking a swim

24. Raven says:

I love Blaine but I like when his hair is more messy. Like when he’s drunk :) Just like I love Kurt’s hair when it’s spiked like in Born This Way.

25. Maxine says:

Even though I like Blaine with curly hair, it was still a horrible way to say it. Brittany hated it when people called her stupid because it was bullying, so what’s she doing now? Stating she doesn’t like the way he looks. It’s being bitchy and horrible.

26. puppykin98 says:

Okay. Really? Blaine is hot. I love his hair

27. nicolehitchcock says:

Oh hell to the no!!! there is nothing wrong with how Blaine looks, he is cute and sexy hair gelled or not!!