Exclusive Glee First Look: Brittany Bans [Spoiler] From the Senior Prom!

Get More: First Look, Video

Brittany’s quest to throw the most dino-mite prom McKinley High has ever seen on Tuesday’s Glee (9/8c, Fox) leads the lovable dimwit-asaurus to impose some controversial restrictions on her classmates.

RELATED | Look Who’s Guest Starring in Glee‘s Season Finale!

Given the dance’s prehistoric theme, Brit announces that hair gel will be banned from the event because the sticky stuff “wasn’t invented until almost 30 million years after the Upper Paleolithic Stone Age.”

She then turns to a horrified Blaine and sneers, “And, frankly, I don’t like the way you look.”

And wait until you see what Ms. Terror Nova has in store for Santana and Quinn.

Press PLAY below to watch her entire speech, and then hit the comments with an answer to your question: Is this shaping up to be an epoch prom or what? (Also, did you see what I did there? And then before that? And then in the first sentence?)

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (396)

• Wow. All this argument over a fictional characters hair…isn’t this a lovely fan base. Personally I think he is rather hot with or without the gell. If you were a fan you wouldn’t make bitchy characters about the was someone looks. Pretty pathetic really. Starkid fan base is a lot nicer than this. At least we support then instead of bully a them.

Comment by Kate – May 5, 2012 05:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Idk… all fan-bases have their dark sides.

Comment by claire – May 5, 2012 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. There are so many awful Glee fans, I hate it XD And Darren is hot with or without the gel, completely agree ;)

Comment by Noell – May 5, 2012 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Darren Criss isn’t 18 or 19 he is 25 . And the oldest cast member out of the students isn’t Cory its Harry shum jr.

Comment by Jennie – May 5, 2012 05:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish RIB would listen to us and let Blaine have no gel, not make him wear a freakin’ wig or puff it up into an afro. The glee writers just don’t listen to their fans.
    Also, fo’ real, of course Brittany wasn’t going to graduate, the amount of stupid lines she says on the show is ridiculous. She believed in Santa in season 2 ffs.

Comment by Millie – May 5, 2012 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So by your logic children are stupid then? I hate when they turn her into a friggin’ toddler, but seriously if you can’t make the difference between being naive/believing in Santa and being stupid, well… you should be worried :|

Comment by Paul – May 5, 2012 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nope, children dont understand the logic, but surely a 17 year old should have worked out it is physically impossible for Santa Claus to be real and “do what he does” it doesn’t take a genuis to work out that someone cant fly across the world delivering presents to every single children in one day.

Comment by millie – May 5, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Actually, there’s no study that shows magic isn’t real. You can’t prove zilch. Now, I’m gonna obliviate myself because what you said obviously killed like, a gazillion faeries. I DO BELIEVE IN FAERIES; I DO, I DO.

Comment by Brittany Pierce – May 5, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Wow.

Comment by Millie – May 6, 2012 01:57 AM PDT
      • Brittany is not naive! Or maybe she is?! I’m so confused about her character’s lack of coherence. It’s like she has multiple personality. But one of her personalities is def. not naive. How can you call her naive when she’s had sex with everybody at school?

Comment by Adriana – May 7, 2012 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a Blaine fan, but… ouch! Then again, remember what she said to Rachel last season and you’ll see she isn’t new to this…

Comment by Marco – May 5, 2012 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Britany you better watch your mouth about how Blaine has his hairstyle or karma will hit you in the face.

Comment by Mary Beth – May 5, 2012 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pfffff, I findi Brittany so annoying…. -_-’

Comment by Clara – May 5, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow…I never knew Gleeks could be so hypocritical…and frankly stupid lol!

Comment by Dev – May 5, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • these comments r hilarious lol dont u people have anything better to do than to argue over a minute long clip of a tv show about fictional characters, like seriously, chill out :) i think this episode will be funny and i love brittany AND blaine.

Comment by Bree – May 5, 2012 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought this was funny. And I love Blaine.
    GO FOR FRO!

Comment by magnolia – May 5, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Santana Lopez and dinosaurs. This prom was just an excuse for dino-sex.

Comment by Brittany Pierce – May 5, 2012 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Relax; I totes dig on the blainers. But my hair sticks to his gelly fro every time we dance, and I don’t get to show my cool epilepsy. So it had to go.

Comment by Brittany Pierce – May 5, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol I love you Brit. I can see how your hair getting stuck to Blaine’s would impair your hairography. XD

Comment by choochoo – May 5, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • okay i dont like blaines hair … way to jelled but brittany only has good hair when its down and performing… Kurt is just perfect and at the end of the day its all about Kurtler (Chandler + Kurt….. or would itt be Churt???)

Comment by ImahomowholoveschriscolfermorethanhisownlifeJS – May 5, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol. I always see it like he was attempting to flirt with a version of himself except hyped up on caffeine. It was weird.

Comment by choochoo – May 5, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is everyone saying that Blaines hair looks horrible with gel in it? I actually think it suits him a lot! I <3 Klaine :-D

Comment by shell – May 5, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Epic!!!!

Comment by Shereen – May 5, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klaine vs Britanna is so ridiculous !
    They are the best couples *-*
    but I prefer klaine ;)

Comment by thisislifebaby – May 5, 2012 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I find it mOronic and hypocritical how you Blaine fans all whine and scream bloody murder over Brits comment to Blaine ( which may probably be an over miscommunication, maybe she isn’t bothered by his looks but the fact that he uses hair gel to begin with) and you are ignoring the facts that her comment to Joe was offensive as well? And the jokes have been more offensive than some pathetic haigel gag. What about Brits “joke ” that she was raped? I’m sure if it was Blaine that made that crack about Aliens anal probing him you would all be pissed. Seriously, you guys are pathetic and sad.

Comment by Kay – May 5, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey does anybody know anything about Rachael ??? After choke she must be gettin in any ideas?

Comment by Angelie – May 5, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sry, but no Britt=no Glee. Not with this nonexisting “storyline”. Finn copys her spanish answers, she’ is in the braniacs, she’s in cheerios (after Sue made sure Cheerios are not a chariy project) and she is senior class president….It is ridiculous that she will not graduate. Noone could be in those clubs, if they hadn’t good enough grades!

Comment by leckmich@freente.de – May 5, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL! Can’t wait to see what happens with Blaine and his hair gel! Although I’ve seen photos of him, Kurt, and the others at prom, and it looks like he’s wearing lots of it! DUNDUNDUN! CAN’T WAIT! <3 GLEE!

Comment by Em – May 5, 2012 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE glee!

Comment by matthew c – May 5, 2012 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Darren but honestly? Kind of hate Blaine. He’s so emotionally needy and kind of boring. Booo. Bring back Cooper! That episode was hilarious. Blaine was fab in it too.

Comment by El – May 6, 2012 03:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He just loves Kurt. He’s not needy.
      If your significant other was leaving for college wouldn’t you be upset?

Comment by anon – May 6, 2012 05:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both Blaine and Brit. And yes i didn’t like Brit’s joke a lot but saying unplesent things without really knowing is part of Brit’s personality wich is a naive and so cute!!!!!!
    BTW can’t wait to see Darren’s curls, and i’m sure Brit and Blaine will forget about this comment dancing or singing together at prom!!! Last year they were great doing “I’m not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you”!

Comment by Sweetest66 – May 6, 2012 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BP’s pump never leaked it was just Blaine taking a swim

Comment by Addie – May 6, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Blaine but I like when his hair is more messy. Like when he’s drunk :) Just like I love Kurt’s hair when it’s spiked like in Born This Way.

Comment by Raven – May 6, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though I like Blaine with curly hair, it was still a horrible way to say it. Brittany hated it when people called her stupid because it was bullying, so what’s she doing now? Stating she doesn’t like the way he looks. It’s being bitchy and horrible.

Comment by Maxine – May 6, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay. Really? Blaine is hot. I love his hair

Comment by puppykin98 – May 6, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh hell to the no!!! there is nothing wrong with how Blaine looks, he is cute and sexy hair gelled or not!!

Comment by nicolehitchcock – May 7, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post