Exclusive Glee First Look: Brittany Bans [Spoiler] From the Senior Prom!

Get More: First Look, Video

Brittany’s quest to throw the most dino-mite prom McKinley High has ever seen on Tuesday’s Glee (9/8c, Fox) leads the lovable dimwit-asaurus to impose some controversial restrictions on her classmates.

RELATED | Look Who’s Guest Starring in Glee‘s Season Finale!

Given the dance’s prehistoric theme, Brit announces that hair gel will be banned from the event because the sticky stuff “wasn’t invented until almost 30 million years after the Upper Paleolithic Stone Age.”

She then turns to a horrified Blaine and sneers, “And, frankly, I don’t like the way you look.”

And wait until you see what Ms. Terror Nova has in store for Santana and Quinn.

Press PLAY below to watch her entire speech, and then hit the comments with an answer to your question: Is this shaping up to be an epoch prom or what? (Also, did you see what I did there? And then before that? And then in the first sentence?)

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (396)

• I don’t understand how she doesn’t graduate!!! I mean, is this a joke or at the end she is going to be a secret genious??? GLEEE WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGG WITH BRITT BRITT???

Comment by WHATTT – May 4, 2012 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh.
    A Britanny monologue.

Comment by wtfisthis – May 4, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ‘It’s mean. It’s bullying, and I won’t accept it.’ HAHAHAHA

Comment by fail – May 4, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oops

Comment by yikki – May 4, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • kind of like when blaine bullied sam (which was actually 100x worse than what brittany said). Blaine stans are seriously the dumbest people in the fandom.

Comment by James – May 4, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sam was being kind of a jerk. With all that male-posturing. So I can see why someone would get pissed at him

Comment by yikki – May 4, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Funny that. Wasn’t Blaine basically doing the same thing in “Sexy”? Yet he turns around and slut-shames Sam this season. Not liking someone’s hairgel… bullying. Sure. lmfao

Comment by bales – May 4, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Who cares. It’s glee. Besides I don’t reckon he had a problem with stripping. Just Sammy.

Comment by yikki – May 4, 2012 03:09 PM PDT
          • God yikki you are such a moron. If it’s just Glee, why the hell do you care so much that someone insulted poor blaine

Comment by many – May 4, 2012 03:10 PM PDT
          • Who said I cared? I quite like the whole gel thing. I just like reveling in certain types of glee!fail

Comment by yikki – May 4, 2012 03:17 PM PDT
          • Be Sexy and “Selling Sex” are two different things.

Comment by hello – May 4, 2012 03:41 PM PDT
        • Just like Blaine was doing in season 2 right? Quit making excuses for Blaine. He had no business talking to Sam like that and you and I both know that if it were the other way around you’d be lighting your pitchfork right now. Try harder at hiding your thinly veiled double standards and ignorance.

Comment by James – May 4, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I don’t need to make excuses for Blaine. I can just let you dismantle your own argument.

psh. I don’t light pitchforks. I quite like Brittany’s part in this scene. Seems dead funny to me.

Comment by yikki – May 4, 2012 03:10 PM PDT
          • Cute, but saying I’m dismantling my own argument without giving a single concrete piece of evidence to support that claim isn’t going to work. Give me one example of a flaw in my argument. You have none. Keep trying.

Comment by James – May 4, 2012 03:12 PM PDT
          • I don’t really need to? Point is that I support Blaine’s character, and I don’t much care for Sam. Everything else, even your offense at Sam being called a sluthoe is relative.

I would call sam a sluthoe.

then again I am also kind of an asshole.

Comment by yikki – May 4, 2012 03:15 PM PDT
          • Oh honey. You are trying so hard.

Comment by James – May 4, 2012 03:17 PM PDT
          • Honey. So are you.

Comment by yikki – May 4, 2012 03:18 PM PDT
      • Sam pushed Blaine first, Blaine just defended himself.

Comment by ds – May 4, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lmao you are comparing Finn calling Brittany an idiot unprovoked and Brittany saying she doesnt like Blaine’s hair omg

Comment by Will – May 4, 2012 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it was also unprovoked though.

Comment by helsang – May 4, 2012 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this! I just hope Blaine’s hair doesn’t get a bigger storyline than her, the only senior who has been mute all year. I love Kurt, but Blaine hijacked this show and I hate him. And the comments about her picking on him are so ridiculous considering how this show has been portraying women lately. I think an episode or more about those two not getting along would be hilarious and so symbolic. I’m ready for some girl power!!

Comment by Jess – May 4, 2012 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s mute and gets zero time with the glee stylists too.

because that girl has these puffy under eyes. Glee are REALLY slacking trying to make her look camera-ready…

It just really bugs me.

Comment by wtfisthis – May 4, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please. That girl is adorable.

Comment by ss – May 4, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t mind at all getting to see Blaine without the gel because I love Darren’s curls but the way she said ‘Frankly I don’t like the way you look’ Thats not how you go about it. Thats rude, uncalled for, BULLYING. I always thought that Brittany was much better than that, guess not.

Comment by anon – May 4, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • neither is blaine actually. Ask Sam.

Comment by James – May 4, 2012 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “that’s totally boyband” is the worst insult anyone can ever receive actually.

Just look at 1 Direction.
        Worst.

Comment by yikki – May 4, 2012 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s clear you have nothing concrete to work with so now you’re grasping for straws trying to make your point stick.

Comment by James – May 4, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And you are too easily offended.

I stand by the fact that Sam was being a posturing jerk. Or maybe I just don’t care much for his character.

Comment by yikki – May 4, 2012 03:11 PM PDT
          • And I stand by that Blaine is an absolutely self-absorbed asshole with no sense of respect for anyone and his fans are the most annoying people in the fandom. Or maybe I just don’t care much for his character.

Comment by James – May 4, 2012 03:14 PM PDT
          • Awesome. Now you’re making sense.

Comment by yikki – May 4, 2012 03:19 PM PDT
      • Oh come on! Brittany’s girlfriend is Santana! Get it? The school bully in like every season. How dares she talk about how she won’t accept bullying yet it’s ok if her girlfriend is the one bullying around?!

Comment by Adriana – May 4, 2012 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brit is the best character on the show-she HAS to graduate. HeMo back for season 4!

Comment by teresa – May 4, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee 3×4= Brittany: That’s bullying and I won’t accept it.
    Glee 3×18= Brittany: And, frankly, I don’t like the way you look.

Comment by hola – May 4, 2012 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • … it’s just hair gel. Cry moar.

Comment by Sam – May 4, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How is calling someone stupid comparable to not liking someone’s hair?

Lawd stop this insanity.

Comment by bales – May 4, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They’re both bad?

Comment by headonisticadventure – May 4, 2012 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s hair gel. Burn her at the stake. lol

Comment by Sam – May 4, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Calling someone stupid or unattractive are both on the same level, as far as personal insults go.

They’re not the worst things you could ever say, but they’re both similarly insulting.

Comment by hellgohc – May 4, 2012 04:44 PM PDT
      • She said “I don’t like the way you look.”

Comment by f – May 4, 2012 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Saying “I Don’t Like The Way You Look!” to a person in the face? If that’s not bullying than I don’t know what is.

Comment by wallace – May 4, 2012 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Obviously, you don’t.

Comment by Paul – May 4, 2012 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • it kind of is rude. not bullying but really impolite. like Finn calling her stupid.

Comment by anon – May 5, 2012 12:55 AM PDT
  • I wished Glee would stop creating situations that call for doing damage control, but I guess that’s not going to happen. Love Heather, love Britt, but I’m done watching after Prom. Brittany failing is one of the worst things ever.

Comment by Nikko – May 4, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I mean, I don’t disagree that Blaine could lighten up on the gel, but lol @ Brittany “that’s mean and it’s bullying and I wont stand for it” Pierce being such a douchecanoe.

Comment by Ash – May 4, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol @ blaine “i ran from bullies” anderson being such a douchecanoe to sam, lol @ blaine stans for their dumb double standards and oversensitivity to everything that’s not kissing blaine’s greasy butthole

Comment by many – May 4, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You did not just use the word “douchcanoe” and “greasy butthole”

what are you, 5?

Comment by headonisticadventure – May 4, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • are you aware that the original comment used the word douchecanoe or are your reading skills just seriously impaired

Comment by matt – May 4, 2012 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • so… are both of them five?

Comment by headonisticadventure – May 4, 2012 03:19 PM PDT
      • Woah now. I don’t necessarily disagree that it’s a bit much to call Brittany’s comment bullying- it was more just really rude, but I do tend to think people are too quick to use the word “bullying” for everything rude these days.

That said… have you conveniently forgotten Blaine got the living crap kicked out of him for going to a dance with another boy? I’d say that a pretty damn legitimate reason to switch schools, and presumably there was probably more than just that one night as far as bullying goes too.

I understand that calling Brittany a bully for this is a little over the top, but you don’t need to go making light of anything that’s happened to Blaine (and frankly, his life prior to Dalton does sound like it was probably pretty sucky) just to make the point

Comment by Stephanie – May 4, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brittany was called stupid. That’s just hair gel. Perspective, Blarren stans.

Comment by Sam – May 4, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it was actually “I don’t like how you look”

slight difference.

Comment by jessSayin – May 4, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • … and it was about his hair gel.

Comment by Sam – May 4, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It’s still not something you say directly to someone.

Comment by helsang – May 4, 2012 04:46 PM PDT
      • ” I don’t like the way you look.” Yes, it’s just hair gel.
        ._.

Comment by holap – May 4, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ya’ll Quinn is faking Finn walks in on her during prom and sees, that’s why he yells at her to stand up.

Comment by Sam – May 4, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish all I had to complain about was hair gel. Ridiculous.

Comment by Jess – May 4, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This.

Seriously, Blaine stans need to chill. Perspective, kids! Brittany doesn’t like the way his hair looks and yes, she said that to his face. So? She didn’t set his house on fire. Take a deep breath, geez -_-
      Even if some people (like me) didn’t mind Blaine at first, the amount of screentime/songs he gets and his fandom is enough to make anybody hate him with a burning passion.

Comment by Paul – May 4, 2012 11:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She doesn’t need to set his house on fire to be wrong.

Comment by anon – May 5, 2012 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You know, it really WAS funny. But all these 12 year olds whining about Blaine’s hair . . . How is this any worse than when everyone was picking on and hating on Rachel for the first two seasons? They hated her clothes and her personality and no one said anything.
          But now there’s an ‘attractive’ boy at risk and it’s all, “Wah wah, can’t hurt Blarren’s feelings.” Ladies; or, rather, girls? Blaine isn’t real.

Comment by Katie – May 5, 2012 04:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • The picking on of Rachel Berry was always unfair. And I will defend that girl every time. Just like I defend Kurt, Blaine, Santana and Quinn every time.

Because I relate to those particular characters. Just because they happen to be ‘attractive’ boys and girls. It doesn’t invalidate my rights to stan for them.

Comment by anon – May 5, 2012 05:14 AM PDT
  • Brittany failing with no build up is the laziest thing to ever happened in this show. If they wanted to keep her in the highschool setting, then they should have given her Puck’s storyline from last episode to her.

Comment by Anon – May 4, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woww Brittany, I mean I am ALL for a gellervention for Blaine haha, but that was pretty harsh!

Comment by Stephanie – May 4, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a Blaine stan myself, I have to agree that Brittanys’ calling is not bullying. Let’s not overreact. It was meant to be funny and lead to Darren wearing a wig later on so we can all laugh (or come online to whine about the show not being funny anymore or something).

Comment by beth – May 4, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Put Finn instead of Brittany. Everyone would hate to Finn.

Comment by dsada – May 4, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God… those blaine’s stans. you guys need to shut it up cause any of you have a point

Comment by sheh8syou – May 4, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Aren’t you a delightful individual.

Comment by jessSayin – May 4, 2012 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People that slam Brittany just because some people don’t like Blaine is just juvenile. I love Kurt. I love all the guys. And, I love Darren. I just can’t stand Blaine. Especially when they try to write blangst. He’s basically a well put together kid, but the way they write him makes him seem ridiculous and I can’t take him seriously. All the Brittana hate is just fruitless. Everyone should support the female characters and actresses because glee has become the most sexist show on tv.

Comment by Jess – May 4, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • blangst is like, lifeblood though. I needz it.

Comment by hellgohc – May 4, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ill be pissed if Quinn is Faking! Why cant Ryan Murphy let Quinn grow? Im hoping Finn is made to look like an ass cause im tired of Ryan Murphy treating the Quinn charcter like Dirt!

Comment by Josh – May 4, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why is she faking? So silly!

Comment by Adriana – May 4, 2012 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because, unfortunately, just like the other female characters, she’s crap in the writers’ eyes. I’m so ashamed of being a guy when I watch Glee. It’s like they don’t have mothers, sisters, and generally females in their lives. And this season is worse than everything I ever imagined Glee could be in terms of stupidity and sexism. The worst part IMO, is that they always make them big bitches before a male character put them in their place because that way, it looks like they deserved it (Santana outbitching herself before Finn outed her, Quinn being all cray cray and putting baby sacrifice books on Shelby’s shelves, the list goes on and on and on). That makes me sick. I know that it’s just a tv show but the messages it sends is so, so wrong.

Comment by Paul – May 5, 2012 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • do you people not understand that blaine is supposed to be “classic” in the way he dresses and acts…his hair do is a part of his personality. it wouldn’t bother you so much if you understood why it is the way it is. it wouldn’t make sense any other way. he’s very “old man” ish. i think it’s cute..

Comment by gabby – May 4, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG people are you real ? Are you seriously making war about hair gel ? I know this fandom can get crazy but Hair gel ? do you see how ridiculous that sound ?

Comment by GleekWawa – May 4, 2012 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Was thinking the same thing.
      I don’t care WHAT character you support. How about everyone just grow up and realize it’s just a TV show?

Comment by Angela – May 4, 2012 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Video’s not working for me….

Comment by Sean – May 4, 2012 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s HAIR?

Comment by robertsonmusictech – May 4, 2012 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THANK YOU! Someone must be reading my complaints to the Glee producers about Blaine’s hair gel. Let those glorious curls be!!!

Comment by C*DUB – May 4, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is a TV show not real life ..some of you clearly need to be reminded of this! Love Brittany btw <3

Comment by A_sorea01t – May 4, 2012 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just laughed at Blaine’s reaction… his hair does seem to have been styled more and more with Gel lately and as much as I’m all for a little gel the amount he uses is just a bit over board… tho his hair without Gel, with his curls is cute in my opinion.

Sooooo cannot wait to see this episode. I love Glee and Darren but most of all I LOVE the Brittanisms they’re putting this epi :D

Comment by xxsatinangelxx – May 4, 2012 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL I LOVE YOU BRITTANY. YES I DON’T LIKE HOW BLAINE LOOKS EITHER. GIRL IS A GENIUS. I WISH I HAD A DINOSAUR PROM LOL.

Comment by EmilyDot – May 4, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do you really have to type in all caps? nelly.

Comment by vanchurAce – May 4, 2012 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GRADUATE BRITTANY AY AY AY AY

Comment by Sydney – May 4, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally… Darren on a professional screen with his sexy hair!!!

Comment by Mrs.DarrenCriss – May 4, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or potentially some kind of clown weave.

I’m nervous.

Comment by Grettbeg – May 4, 2012 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can everybody calm down? It’s just hairgel, I like Blaine and I think Darren’s cute. He’s gonna look so much better without hairgel. I loved this scene. Britt is really sneaky and cute, so santana. Also Blaine is gonna be happy and is going to enjoy prom and he’s gonna use hairgel again so, what’s the big deal? Blaine is gonna be happy. And I’M happpy britt has lines so all’s good.

Comment by donna – May 4, 2012 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about hairspray? ._. Oh, and, yes! I finally get to see Darren’s crazy curls again.

Comment by Sya – May 4, 2012 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love how tina is shaking with laughter in the background

Comment by Naomi – May 4, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • blaine looks fine girl, what are you talking about?

Comment by stenia – May 4, 2012 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you know that you are fighting over a fictionnal story,right ?

Comment by yyhvggj – May 4, 2012 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finn looks like he totally approves of the menu! Love the hilarious Brittanyisms!

Comment by STW – May 4, 2012 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blaines looks and hair only went down-hill after becoming Kurt’s boy toy.I hate hate hate his Kurt look.Lets go back to manly hot Blaine!!!

Comment by callie – May 4, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • eh manliness is overrated. I like him slightly fey, but he does need to stop letting Kurt pick out his clothes.

Comment by Grettbeg – May 4, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is going to be a good way to see Blaine with a different look :D sexy <3

Comment by Mafalda – May 4, 2012 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe we’ll get to see his beautiful curls!

Comment by Rumbleroar – May 4, 2012 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Darren but don’t really like Blaine so don’t really care about that. But…

Doesn’t anyone realize that her failing is a good thing? All the people who are graduating are leaving the show. Wouldn’t that mean that Brittany will still be on the show?

Comment by brianne – May 4, 2012 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re missing the point. They’re sacrificing the integrity of the character, maybe even endangering her relationship with Santana. And reinforcing the fact that she is academically sub-par, instead of the secret-genius angle they sometimes play.

And if brit can’t pass this year, how will she pass next year??? Something in the way her mind absorbs information will have to change. Otherwise what’s stopping her flunking all over again?

Comment by blainer – May 4, 2012 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • All they have to do is write in that she gets help next year. I’m missing No point. I see that they wanted to keep Brittany next season so this was the way to do it. And they always portrayed her as dumb so it’s not really farfetched. I think everybody is getting so worked up about her failing and not seeing the bigger picture that Brittany is a favorite so they want to keep her around. You can’t be on the show if you graduate.

Comment by brianne – May 4, 2012 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s just disappointing, that it’s just because they want to keep her, that her character should fail… even if she isn’t that bright. Neither are Finn or Puck.

Comment by blainer – May 4, 2012 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • They aren’t. Lol. But I’m glad they are graduating because that means they won’t be on the show anymore. Finn, Kurt, and Rachel annoyed the crap out of me.

Comment by brianne – May 4, 2012 07:01 PM PDT
          • Brittany is just too much to be true. I thought it was funny at first but have to agree it’s not so funny anymore.

Comment by Adriana – May 4, 2012 07:04 PM PDT
    • I’m the opposite. Love Blaine, but just see Darren as a normal guy. XD

Comment by blainer – May 4, 2012 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He is a normal guy. Lol. That’s why I love him. He’s a Harry Potter nerd. Like me. Lol.

Comment by brianne – May 4, 2012 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She should have banned make up too!

Comment by Adriana – May 4, 2012 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blaine and Puck are the two sexiest guys on GLEE!

Comment by matthew c – May 4, 2012 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I mean, Darren Criss and Mark Salling are the sexiest. Not their characters.

Comment by matthew c – May 4, 2012 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No Cory Monteith is the handsomest, the kindest and the most wonderful man for me!

Comment by celine – May 5, 2012 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just wish she would ban those short pants. And the bow ties. But especially the short pants.

Comment by Kitty – May 4, 2012 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hey he hasn’t worn bowties for the past two episodes, so we’re halfway there lol.

Comment by blainer – May 4, 2012 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brittany rocks!!

Comment by J – May 4, 2012 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now now, Blaine’s a good looking guy, he just needs to lay off the hair gel. When he doesn’t have his “hair helmet” going on, his hair looks really good. I was kinda hoping that there would be something about Kurt letting slip that he really liked Blaine’s curly hair better without all the gel.

Comment by Dani – May 4, 2012 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow all of these rude comments. I thought it was funny especially at the end when it showed mike because he was gonna wear gel because Tina told him to.

Comment by sammysamara – May 4, 2012 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brittany is an IDIOT!! I cannot stand her!!

Comment by Jen – May 4, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All these comments are more amusing than the clip. Keep going so I can see you guys getting mad at each other over a tv show and different opinions.

Comment by Sammy – May 4, 2012 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh God are people actually whining about the hair gel thing? It’s just like when a guy says to his girlfriend “I don’t like it when you wear heaps of makeup.” Get over it bitches.

Comment by Me – May 5, 2012 12:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She should ban all the girls from shaving their pits. :)

Comment by BAbanerds&son – May 5, 2012 02:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally we’ll get to see Darren with all of his great curls!!!!!! I love him, and i love Blaine (he’s my favourite character) but i think he looked so much better in season 2, with just a little bit of gel. Now they’re exaggerating…

Comment by Sweetest66 – May 5, 2012 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As usual, people are taking what was an amusing line and turning it into a “Blaine sucks” or “You’re so mean Brittany!”. I wish people could go five minutes on this show without it turning into a flame war, for a show which is meant to be about support and positive reinforcement, it’s amazing to see how many cyber bullies there are.

You’re clearly not getting the message of Glee and should just go be an asshole somewhere else.

Also, FYI, it is possible to like Blaine and find this scene to be funny. Shocker, I know.

Comment by Jake – May 5, 2012 04:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES. I adore Blaine: I also cracked up at this scene. People are ridiculous XD

Comment by Noell – May 5, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post