Exclusive

Exclusive Chuck DVD Sneak Peek: Whom Does Adam Baldwin Call 'A Little [Bleep]'?

Chuck: The Complete Fifth and Final Season comes out on Blu-ray and DVD this Tuesday, and among the three-plus hours’ worth of extras is a featurette titled “Through the Years,” in which cast and creators reflect on the characters that populated Agent Bartowski’s world, and the actors who played them.

In this sneak peek at the featurette, Chuck co-creators Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak, plus cast members Adam Baldwin and Joshua Gomez, explain the origin and evolution of Morgan Grimes, who over the years went from bumbling bestie to “The Magnet” to “The Bearded Bandit.”

RELATED | Adam Baldwin Reflects on the Chuck Series Finale

Also among the DVD set’s extras are two full-length commentaries, a gag reel, an extended version of the series finale and (Buy) More.

VIDEO | Zachary Levi Decodes Chuck‘s Controversial Ending, Teases Reunion Movie

Loading video...

1. angelsrc79 says:

I can’t… I mean, I just… This is so… Okay, yeah, words are failing the awesomeness right now.

2. naty says:

i really hope fox picks up let it go i miss zachary levi on my screen Please tell that to someone from fox

3. sarah says:

i really hope fox picks up let it go too

4. Josh says:

Finally Chuck with commentary! I will buy it if it’s the cast. I still struggle with the ending but I like to think Sarah got all her memories back and became our Sarah again and not this new Sarah learning to love Chuck. To me Season 3.5 and beyond was about Sarah’s journey towards humanity.

5. leticia says:

i really hope fox picks up let it go.want to see this show will say That Anyone Can Fox please

6. Mairy says:

I miss that show…………

7. Drew says:

Still feeling the loss of this show… maybe Netflix can invest in a trilogy of Chuck movies, releasing one every Black Friday.

If Fox does pass on Levi’s new show, I think Smash should hire him for the Dimaggio role. He looks the part and we know he works well with McPhee because of the duet they did together.

And then we need to get Yvonne Strahovski back on tv. Because she is missed.

8. Loni says:

Oh how I miss Chuck!!

9. Susie says:

Boy, do we miss CHUCK at our house!

10. Pepper says:

Oh, that was nice. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of Chuck, just like old times.

11. Allie says:

I already pre-ordered it! Cannot wait! One of the consistently most entertaining shows ever. What a wonderful show that will always be missed. One of the best casts ever, too.!

12. Mitch says:

I just hope there will be a movie soon. I just miss all the fun and tears from this show. Most especially Chuck and Sarah’s relationship. I’m still having a withdrawal everyday knowing that I will not be seeing any of Chuck and Sarah anymore. I play the 4th season over and over again. I WILL DEFINITELY WAIT FOR A MOVIE.

13. Claire says:

I saw the fifth season in store last moday here in France, I was SO chocked !

14. Mike says:

I believe Fox Passed on “Let It Go” Today as they picked up 3 new comedies and they were reported to pick up 3-4 comedies…

Personally Id rather see Zachary Levi in a 1 hour drama rather than a 30 minute sitcom…. I hope he finds a tv show for midseason of fall to get on…