Exclusive 30 Rock Video: The Queen Returns!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

This Thursday’s 30 Rock (8:30/7:30c, NBC) marks the return of TV’s best reality show-within-a-show, Queen of Jordan — and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the docu-series that makes those Real Housewives look classy.

RELATED | Season Finale Spoilers: Scoop on 52 Big Finishes — Including 30 Rock!

Press PLAY below to watch Tracy’s wife Angie (guest star Sherri Shepherd) reveal the hilariously absurd reasons why she’s now considered an octuple threat in showbiz. (She is after all a reality star, an actress, a singer, a song-reader, a perfumist, an IBS survivor, etc.)

Tags:

Comments (12)

• HAM!

Comment by Tim – May 2, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t you mean Hamm! Always a good thing.

Comment by Endameyum – May 2, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!
    I am loving this season.I still miss season 1 Liz Lemon, but the show as a whole is holding up for me. The live episode was like the best version of SNL, and I’m hoping the 2nd reality tv episode has a fresh take on the parody.

Comment by Endameyum – May 2, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Correction, Tim: HAYUM

Comment by mistac87 – May 2, 2012 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Queen of Jordan is my all time favorite episode. Can’t wait until tomorrow.

Comment by JJ – May 2, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s my way ’til payday!

Comment by JM – May 2, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Sherri Shepherd and I love 30 Rock, so I am excited about the return of the Queen! I think this season of 30 Rock got off to a rocky start, but things have dramatically (or comedically) improved by leaps and bounds as the season went along!

Comment by TV Gord – May 2, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I refuse to wear anything in my size, or appropriate for my age.”

Can’t wait for another Queen of Jordan episode :)

Comment by Gab Rose – May 2, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to this episode, hopefully it will be better than that Live episode.

Comment by Mary Beth – May 2, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that was the character Randi in the opening shot!!! I really hope she’s back, she was my favorite in the Queen of Jordan episode!

Comment by mlabanadrian – May 2, 2012 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • as you know my single my single is droping is droping. lov angie

Comment by mthobeli ng – May 7, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i always wanted to be a singer ever since i was drunk that day and went on to a recording space.lol

Comment by mthobeli ng – May 7, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post