Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Castle, Bones, Homeland, HIMYM and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Months ago, you mentioned that Gloria Estefan was guest-staring as Santana’s mother on Glee. Is that still happening? —Marc
Ausiello: Yep. The onetime Miami Sound Machine frontwoman will pop up in the May 22 season finale, appropriately/ominously titled “Goodbye.” Look for Ms. Lopez to be far more accepting of her daughter’s sexuality than Grandma was.

Question: I know you can’t tell us who’s named prom king/queen on Glee, but can you at least tell us if the winners are featured in your photo gallery? —Jamie
Ausiello: I can and they are.

MAY SWEEPS SCORECARD: Find Out Who’s Dying, Getting Married, Breaking Up and More!

Question: No Unforgettable scoop again last week. If memory serves (see what I did there?) you’ve never included it in Ask Ausiello. Pretty please? Perhaps some spoilers about the upcoming finale? —Allie
Ausiello: You’re in luck. Mitovich just screened it and he filed this report: “Elias Koteas, whose guest casting we told you about in March, is pretty terrific in the finale, which puts Carrie hot on the trail of her sister’s killer. But maybe Carrie has been somewhat wrong about what she faintly recalls of that fateful, long-ago day? As for any possible renewal of the procedural, one of the final scenes lays a clear foundation for what Season 2 would look like. Also, for any Carrie/Al shippers out there, I have three words for you: Motel room, memories. My only quibble: Why does Unforgettable‘s Syracuse — at one point described by a character as a “nice little hamlet” — look so much like Westchester County, New York? P.S. Let’s go, Orange!”

Question: Any hints about the big death in the Grey’s Anatomy finale? —Jessica
Ausiello: The Originals (i.e. Meredith, Cristina, Alex) are safe. Ditto Bailey.

Question: Could you pleeeease give us a clue about who dies on Grey’s Anatomy? I’m losing my mind here! —Kelly
Ausiello: I can also rule out Jackson. And Mark.

RELATED: Grey’s Anatomy Introduces Arizona’s Ex-‘Husband’

Question: Homeland! Homeland! Homeland! Please scoop on Homeland?! I’m going as mental as Brody did during eight years of captivity waiting for Season 2. Give me something! —Amy
Ausiello: Darth Vader is joining the cast! I kid you not. [Beat] OK, I kid you a little. In addition to the Season 2 roles we scooped here, producers are on the prowl for a 7-year-old actor to play CIA Director Estes’ son, who is first seen dressed in full-blown Vader regalia and uttering the iconic line, “I am your father.” The show is also introducing Vice President Walden’s confident, privileged wife, Cynthia. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: So, about Castle — anything about the season finale you can share? Like, why is Beckett soaking wet in that promo? —Dilara
Ausiello: That’s what happens when you sit on a swing all alone in the middle of a torrential downpour sans umbrella.

Question: Based on the Castle season finale promo, it’s looking more and more likely that Castle and Beckett are the couple at the center of your blind item. Are they?! —Cheryl
Ausiello: Your question will be read aloud (by a special celebrity guest) and answered (by yours truly) in this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! Look for that on Thursday morning and not a moment sooner.

Question: Please, give me something about the Vampire Diaries season finale. I hope we will see new villain there. —Jake
Ausiello: New blood is headed to Mystic Falls, but it probably won’t arrive until the fall. “We definitely have some exciting new characters that we’re talking about for next year,” previews exec producer Julie Plec. “And, of course, we’ve got our already enormous ensemble to make sure we keep servicing properly.” Speaking of the VD finale, did you see these?!

Question: Any chance Katherine will resurface before the finale of Vampire Diaries? —Allie
Ausiello: Not unless a certain someone is taken out first. “You will not see nor hear of Katherine until Klaus is gone for good,” says Plec. “His survival ties into her appearance, or lack thereof.” As for whether Original vamp Elijah will return this season, Plec coyly offers a “Maybe.”

Question: Please tell me that the Alicia-Will elevator scene in the Good Wife finale foreshadows a reunion for them in Season 4. —Janet
Ausiello: I asked Josh Charles about that poignant/heartbreaking scene and he suggested that it hinted at a “deepening” of their relationship next season. “And by that I don’t necessarily mean romantic relationship,” he added, “but just a deepening of their relationship as friends and allies. They had to go through a process, and they may ultimately come out of it closer together and not further apart, and I think that’s what we’re starting to see them head towards as we go into Season 4, which I think is a very cool place. It leaves open a tremendous amount of possibilities, but it also makes them, in many ways, even more intimate.”

PHOTOS | Major Private Practice Season Finale Clues!

Question: Any word on the identity of Barney’s bride on How I Met Your Mother? —Missi
Ausiello: Cobie Smulders dropped two telltale clues on us at last weekend’s Avengers premiere. “She’s a beautiful bride… and it’s a female,” she revealed. “And I can’t tell you anything else.” Beautiful. And female. You can do this, Aus. Think.

Question: Loved the shots from Bones‘ Hollywood spoof. Anything else you can share about the episode? —Kristen
Ausiello: David Boreanaz got a major kick out of watching another actor — in this case Entourage‘s Jordan Belfi — inhabit Booth. “He really enjoyed seeing me play the role,” says Belfi, whose character gets cast as Booth’s big-screen alter ego, Special Agent Andy Lister, in the movie-within-the-TV show (hilariously titled Bone of Contention). “It’s not like I’m doing an impression of [David], but I’m playing a guy who thinks Booth is the man. He thinks he’s an action star. My character literally says to Booth, ‘You’re like Steve McQueen, man — I’ve got to do you justice.’ He’s an overly enthusiastic actor who wants to do justice to what he perceives as the rugged masculinity and action star qualities that Booth has.” Belfi says the episode is “so meta it almost folds in on itself,” adding, “It’s a really fun episode. Bones has this light touch anyway, but there’s a lot of comedy in it.”

Question: Anything on Parks and Rec? —Josie
Ausiello: This Thursday, Team Knope embarks on a bus tour, as part of an episode in which “somebody dies, and then we make it even worse,” previews Adam Scott. Donna, meanwhile, finds herself in a face-off with guest star Mike O’Malley (taking a departure from his kindly Glee dad mode). “Yeah, we have it out,” says Retta. “Donna brings it to Mike’s character. Big time.”

Question: Any scoop on Scandal? —Lynda
Ausiello: In the wake of how last week’s episode ended, this Thursday’s is a doozy. For one, you may raise an eyebrow at how Cyrus reacts to the Amanda Tanner news — and then see him quake when someone steps forth with a blackmail attempt. You’ll also meet Grant’s vice president, played with Bible-thumping imperiousness by Kate Burton. (Yes, Meredith Grey’s mother and father even briefly share a scene.) It’s also a big episode for Guillermo Diaz, as we learn a bit more about what sort of line of work Olivia rescued Huck from.

Question: I’m worried something could happen between Dan and Serena in the Gossip Girl finale that could ruin Dan’s relationship with Blair. Know anything? —Kara
Ausiello: I know a lot, but this is the only piece of intel I’m willing to part with: Blair and Serena’s friendship will be hanging by a thread when the season ends.

Question: There have been a few spoilers going around about the Gossip Girl season finale having something to do with Monaco and a casino. Can you shed any light on that? —Alexx
Ausiello: I guess one more scoop wouldn’t hurt. Without naming the exact location, I can confirm that a portion of the finale is set overseas. I can also confirm that at least one of these characters will be traveling to the destination in question: Chuck, Serena, Blair, Dan.

Question: I’m going crazy without spoilers for Secret Life of the American Teenager. Please tell me you have some scoop. —Tanya
Ausiello: Is it out there that Molly Ringwald’s Anne is going to have a lesbian fling with a new female character named (Buffy alert!) Willowdine?

Question: I need a Hart of Dixie scoop. —Theresa
Ausiello: Sounds like Zoe/Wade fans are going to be rather pleased with the May 14 finale. “For some viewers, that relationship has started to maybe feel like a tease,” acknowledges Wade’s portrayer, Wilson Bethel. “But I’ll say that the payoff by the end of the season is worth it.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Meg Masters, Vlada Gelman and Alyse Whitney)

1. Brit says:

On HIMYM, I keep reading post thinking Robin will be the bride? While I’m not against that idea, but after the episode that she found out she couldn’t have kids, wasn’t it pretty much confirmed that she never got married? I could have just read too much into it, but that’s what I got from it.

• Avery says:

No, it was confirmed that she will never be alone which is pretty much the opposite. Also Colbie Smulders has been saying that Robin will be in a relationship and settling down next year, though she won’t specifically say who (though the heavy implication is Barney)

2. David says:

I’m worried about Richard dying on Grey’s Anatomy…and based on Ausiello’s responses, Lexie, too! (i.e. Jackson. And Mark)

3. Jenn says:

Oh god.. I REALLY hope it’s not Lexie that dies.. that would be horrible! :(

Also I love Dan and Blair so much on Gossip Girl! They have amazing chemistry together!

4. Roger Wilco says:

Yay for Team Wade!!!!!

5. Emma says:

Did Shonda not say something about Mark and Lexie and it being bittersweet, maybe they finally admit their feelings but it is Lexie who dies, that would be horrible, but it could happen?

6. Mari says:

I will run naked in the rain with the blind item is not Castle and Beckett.

7. Jillian says:

I can’t wait for Bones!!

8. UJ says:

Thanks for the Dair spoilers and the Hart of Dixie Spoilers.

9. Anni anon says:

Quinn is a red herring. Robin will be the bride. It is the only thing that makes sense practically for the show and the only thing that can move Ted’s story along in a realistic, interesting, and satisfying way. Also, it has been confirmed several times throughout the show that it is impossible for Ted and Robin to end up together for myriad reasons.

(I feel like all internet forum references to HIMYM need a clean dose of sanity early on these days.)

10. jenn says:

Castle got a LSV rating, so if they’re not the blind item, then how does sexual content comes in this episode?

11. Jesse says:

People still watch Secret Life? But it’s soooooooooooo bad. :/

12. janet says:

It would suck if it was Richard dying on GA as he finally got a smile back on his face (wink)
    I can see Mark dying in Lexie’s arms … He’s superfluous to the show now.
    Owen dying would give Cristina guilt to no end if they were still at odds.

Frankly I can live w/out Alex but it appears we are stuck w/him … Ditto Teddy.

April? Oh the guilt could kill her.

Damn it’s a long 16 days until we know!

13. Jenny says:

Best addition of spoiler alert ever!!! Aubrey Plaza is so funny!

14. Bee says:

the only person i can stand to see die on grey’s is adele. and even that would be tragic. but with the way shonda writes that she needed courage to do what she did and worries about crazy fan reaction and all this annoying, vague wording of it being a “main character” or whatever makes me fear it’ll be someone more important.

callie or arizona – shonda said nothing about them. SUSPICIOUS. and i will cry if if it’s either of them. they are happy, adorable, MFEO, and healthy. if one were to suddenly die, talk about fans going nuts.

derek – NO. please no shonda. you can’t end merder like that. it would ruin so much. and i feel like merder fanatics would literally have an “occupy shonda rhimes” movement at her house and force her to re-write the finale lol let him leave the show if you have to. just don’t kill him.

owen – i MIGHT deal with this, but cris/owen fans will be crushed. not good.

lexie – please not sweet, innocent lexie. i thought i read somewhere that mark and lexie would have bittersweet moments in the finale, which makes me think something along the lines of them re-uniting, only to have lexie die which is classic shonda cruelty.

april/teddy/richard – if it’s not adele, please be one of these three. preferrably richard. i love them all, but he’s been around the longest and is old and all that. though idk if his passing would create such a strong, sad reaction. april and teddy would be super sad (one’s a recent widow, the other an innocent dork), but ultimately recoverable when compared to the above people.

15. J. says:

Everybody that keeps guessing that it might be Adele who will be getting killed off of Grey’s Anatomy are apparently not in the loop that the death is supposed to be one of the major series regulars. Adele very well may pass away since it seems like they’re kind of building up to that anyway, but I think the MAJOR death that everyone is previewing is not Adele.

I am relieved to know that it’s none of the originals with the possible exception of Derek or Richard. I had a sneaking suspicion they might kill Alex off but apparently that is not the case!

16. A.may says:

I know this sounds terrible, but the greys death could be one of the babies-zola our sofia…

17. lollie says:

I seriously doubt Blair will go back to Chuck. He might propose but she’ll say no because she’s in love with Dan. But Serena will have already put doubts in Dan’s mind and make him think that CB are reuniting. She’ll go looking for him only to find out he’s already gone.

• Olivia says:

I think it’s unlikely she’s in love with Dan, given how she reacted to his “I love you” last night. And I can’t imagine Chuck proposing to her if she’s with someone else? He hasn’t interfered in her relationship at all, he won’t make a move unless she gives him a reason to, IMO.

18. Rudy says:

I actually think it’s Lexie. It’s a major character, which she is, it’s been said her reunion with Mark is bitter sweet – what’s more bitter sweet than having them be happy, and then one of them dieing? It’s been confirmed Mark lives so…..It would be a big deal in the hospital because she has close relationships with most characters, and fans of Mark/Lexie would be very upset, which is probably why Shonda says she has to have courage to do it. Plus people are concentration on the actors who’ve made comments about leaving, and who have contracts that are up. It would make sense to have it be someone who’s contract is NOT up and who hasn’t made any comments on their future recently.

19. Becca says:

Yay awesome spoilers! Super stoked for the Castle and Grey’s finales especially!

20. Danielle H says:

Man, I want Katherine to come back :(.
    Wow, you really narrowed the field for the GA death. I hope it’s either Teddy, Arizona, or Owen. I can’t deal w/ Derek, Webber, Mark, or Lexie dying..

21. AHHHHHHH says:

BARNEY AND ROBIN FTW! THAT IS ALL.

22. Leola says:

I hope Hart Of Dixie comes back. It is my favorite guilty pleasure.

23. sarah says:

I just want Chuck and Blair end up together, please!!. But imagine that the friendship between Serena and Blair ends in this season finale. I hope they can rebuild their friendship in the next season!!. At least I hope so!!.

24. Hurrah! Thanks for the Unforgettable scoop!

25. Alicia L. says:

I think we can count Calzona out of the death and Lexie is safe so the show can go on after EP leaves! When the say death, it doesn’t mean they can’t bring the person back in the next season! People die all the time and get revived! I do hope it’s Own though he is pissing me off!

So excited for Caskett next week! They are so the blind item!

• Atravene says:

I don’t think they’d keep Lexie just in order to have a Grey on the show, not if it makes sense to kill the character off for shock value. Besides if EP already decided to sign on for a few more years ( and it’s being kept secret ) they don’t need Lexie anyway.

26. anonymouse1013 says:

I’m scared it could be owen. “their jouney continues” maybe cristina gets preggers and decides to keep it (although Kmk loves greys and SO and wants to continue it)

27. chrissi says:

Dan and Blair are great together, I really want them to last. Please writers, don’t ruin the best thing you’ve ever came up with to give us just another Chair reunion – you’ve done that so many times already

• niks says:

Yeah. The writers have an opportunity to end the show on a high. DB are the best thing to happen to this show, so thew should run with that.

28. PFitzDC says:

I think/hope it’s time to say adieu to Teddy!

29. Jane says:

I say kill off Owen. The writers killed his character when he cheated on Christina anyway. Then, finally Christina and Jackson can hook up. Those 2 have great chemistry.

30. fifi says:

I hope its not Lexie! I can handle anyone else dying. As GG they better not end dair! I think it will too predictable for Blair to go back to Chuck. It would be more interesting to see how they make Dair work when Blair is really herself like S1 blair IMO

31. Dominique says:

The Big Death on Grey’s will either be Richard or Derek. Shonda said it was huge, emotional, everyone was crying. I’m not trying to pretend like other characters are less important, but I think these two would serve as a HUGE impact if one of them would die. Richard because he’s connected to everyone. He was the Chief, he’s basically Mer’s father, he’s a friend to everyone. And Derek.. well I still don’t believe Patrick Dempsey will be coming back to GA (fulltime) next season..

32. Babygate says:

Knowing that it’s not Cristina or Bailey is a huge relief. I know I will cry whoever it is that dies, but some are worst than others and Cristina and Bailey are just too important, too close to my heart. So I am very happy about this. On ther other hand, my absolute favorite character, Callie, is still on the line. So is Arizona. This makes me very nervous. Breaking up Calizona in such a fashion would be a deal breaker for me. I don’t think I could continue to watch Greys. Callie is the reason I started watching to begin with. I really don’t want anyone to go, but if I have to guess I would say Richard, because he has no personal or professional ties that would hold him back. He’s not serious with Catherine, he lost his wife, his trial and his job. Or, I think I would be okay with Owen, only because he’s become such an insufferble character. I always felt he was sly and a master manipulator but he’s taking it to new levels with the way he has treated Cristina. So, Owen would be my first choice to go. That being said, KMK tweeted to PD ‘see you on the flip side’ which could be indicative of a separation which could mean that either KMK or PD are leaving the show. But also, and I hope I’m wrong, Lexie has been treated the entire season the same way T.R. Knight was treated before he left. He wasn’t given any storylines, he was basically a supporting actor which was done intentionally by Shonda to ease the fans into his eventual departure. Lexie has been written very light and the only storyline going for her is with Mark who has moved on to Julia even though he still loves her. And with Shonda saying that their moment is bittersweet I think that there’s a possibility it could be her. But I really, really hope I’m wrong.

33. It better not be April i love her…

34. Katrin says:

Added to the names above, it won’t be April… Sarah Drew CONFIRMED in her interview, that someone’s dying OUTSIDE the hospital… that there’s a tragedy happening outside the hospital and that she will be INSIDE the hospital, so she’s safe… I’m pretty sure of that…
    Also I’m pretty sure (can be wrong in that) that it WON’T Lexie… they HAVE TO keep her, especially because she’s the “only Grey left” if Ellen ever leaves, and I think I’ve read somewhere that if Ellen ever leaves, they still have Lexie to keep the show running, as “the new Grey” or something along those lines… like they still have a Grey if Meredith doesn’T come back – aka Ellen doesn’t renew her contract… so I’m really sure, that rules out Lexie as the “victim”…
    They also said that the people IN the hospital won’t find out that one of them died before next Season, so I’m pretty sure this someone IS dying and won’t be revived…
    They also said that it was very sad and everyone was crying… which leads me to think it might be Richard… how ironic and sad would it, if – for example, that’s no spoilers, just my thoughts – something happens in the facility Adele is in… like a fire… and some of the doctors have to be there to help… including Richard… what if he dies saving the woman he still loves? That would be such a sad irony, but it would make a heartbreaking but somehow beautiful storyline and end for him… dying as a hero – like George did…
    I doubt it’s adele, though. For a while I thought it was her, but I mean, they DON’T need to kill her off now… Richard isn’t really seeing her anymore, as far as he told Catherine (and I totally understand that), so killing her off at this point would be senseless… Richard HAS already lost her, so…
    I’m mostly worried about Arizona right now… especially since Jessica is pregnant again (or does she already have the baby?) and has now 3 little childs who maybe need her? Which makes me think she needs more time for her family and either will be killed off or just won’t be on GA for “big storylines” in the next couple of months? I love Callie/Arizona and I love ARizona to pieces, but right now I’m mostly leaning towards it being her…

35. Sarah says:

Can’t believe we had to wait til the end of the season to finally get some UNFORGETTABLE scoop! So thrilled about Carrie and Al, but wait the “memories” thing, does it means it will be flash back? I hope not!!! Love show, and i’m praying for the renewal!

Thanks for the spoilers :)

36. missy says:

OMG I want CASTLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Maryam says:

Please do not let it be Lexie! I will not be able to survive if she is the one killed in e finale….

38. meg says:

that looks like an awesome movie Plaza will be in, awesome.

katherine better be in next season of tvd way more. she was very missed in s3, and klaus is boring.

i hope blair and dan make it to rome together! they’re so cute together.

39. Elyse says:

i’m excited about the Wade/Zoey payoff on Heart of Dixie. i think George is overrated anyways!

40. Ainé says:

If it’s Derek … Grey’s is soooo over for me.

41. zooey says:

I like Barney & Robin but at this point it’s totally unbelievable for Robin to be the bride with 2 episodes left! except with a time jump because the bride wants to talk to Ted
    I think Quinn is the bride and att the last minute she cancels the wedding or they goind to be married but they’ll divorce later

And Dan & Blair is the best thing in GG! Sorry but the NJBC is a group of horrible friends who sleep & betray each other. And it would be totally unbelievable of Blair got back with Chuck at this stage

• AHHHHHHH says:

There is no way the wedding will be this season. The writers have all but officially confirmed that the wedding is at least a year out. That gives B/R more than a year to get together, get engaged, and plan a wedding. Considering the warp speed both of their previous relationships moved, I’d venture to say that they’ll be dragging their feet if they use up all that time!

42. maddison says:

Pleeeeeeeease let it be Owen C*nt!

• lorna says:

nooo i love owen, i wish it was april i have a feeling its one of the hot ment, jackson, derek or our lovable webber.

43. belle98 says:

I thought all of this was suppose to be under strict hush hush. If I were Mr. Ausicello, I would move to another planet. It was my understanding after reading much about this that Shonda wasn’t going to say a thing about who or who isn’t going to die. Mr. Ausicello, Shonda is going to to wring your neck.

44. peter says:

i think is webber because he’s the only one who never face a life or death situation
    yeah he head a tumor in the and of season one but the risk was blindness !!!

45. WULTK says:

I hope Lexie is the one who bites the dust. I really can’t stand her and I would totally do a happy dance if it’s her.
    Derek dying in unacceptable for me and most MD fans at this point. And I don’t think Shonda has the guts to kill McDreamy.

Please let it be Lexie so we can move on with the show.

• Katia says:

I and many of us would do that happy dance with you! I don’t think it’s Derek. I HOPE it’s Lexie, Owen, or April. I THINK it’s probably Richard. No hard facts to back that up, just a feeling.

46. J says:

Can’t wait for Gloria to be on Glee

47. Josh says:

So more Klaus equals no Katherine? Like I need another reason to see him gone!

48. Mare says:

I don’t like Zoe and Wade so I am not looking to the finale of Hart of Dixie. I also don’t like Will and Alicia as just friends so Good Wife isn’t making me happy either. And I am hating Glee these days! It’s a good thing I like to read because TV is letting me down!

Your Glee scoop was a waste since almost every Glee kid is in the gallery though I could have done without Mercedes in that ugly purple dress that makes her look like Barney with bad hair. Rachel looked beautiful though.

49. Natalie says:

I would love for Castle and Beckett finally do the deed!
    But that whole “answered (by yours truly) in this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! “-thing… do you really think he would confirm something that big before the episode actually airs?
    I have the feeling the blind item will be someone on an episode this week…