Exclusive Revenge Video: Jack Has Something Important To Tell Emily

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

This Wednesday on Revenge (ABC, 10/9c), as Daniel’s fate hangs in the balance, Jack arrives at Emily’s doorstep for no ordinary friendly visit — and TVLine has a first look at the tense encounter.

RELATED | Juicy May Sweeps/Finale Spoilers on Revenge, Castle, Grey’s, Private Practice and More!

In this video from the frothy drama’s next episode, Jack, yes, checks in his friend and her state of mind as she and the Graysons await word Daniel’s possible exoneration. But then the rugged bar owner begins to cast aspersion on Em’s fiancé, and it becomes clear he has something to get off his chest.

PHOTOS | First Look: Revenge Served Circa 2002! Plus, Is [Spoiler] Going to Die?!

Press PLAY below then share your speculation on what will happen next!

Loading video...

Tags:

Comments (65)

• I wonder what he is going to say??? I think Im about the only one who wants them to be together, i don’t really like Daniel and Emily.

Comment by X2 – May 1, 2012 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, I like Jack too… but it seems to be a lonely place haha

Comment by Tati – May 1, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I CAN’T STAND Daniel! Such an irritating character! (And the actor IMO can’t act!). I had really hoped that he would have been killed off during the engagement party!

I am pretty sure that Jack is going to tell her about what the Grayson’s did to David Clarke (remember, Nolan showed him that video…).

Comment by Kris – May 2, 2012 02:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely agree with you, Kris. I also think Jack is going to tell her about the Grayson’s and David Clarke. Can’t wait for Daniel to be out of the picture!

Comment by Elizabeth – May 2, 2012 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMG, if he does….how awesome would it be, if she FINALLY revealed to him who she is! I hope the writers do eventually have Emily reveal to Jack her true identity. I cannot wait for that moment!

Comment by BranHart9976 – May 2, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m with you Bran, I think it will be one of the climaxes of the series and I can’t wait. Sure hope it goes on past this season. Love it.

Comment by anna Beelman – May 2, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What would be left of the show if she reveals her true identity to Jack? Can you tell me how it would go on if so?

Comment by Laura Kopecky – May 2, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Definitely he will talk about the video.I am so excited for this show tonight!

Comment by Barbie – May 2, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • @ Barbie and the others above, What video did Nolan show him did I miss an episode? If so I want to rewatch before tonights episode… After all tonight is Revenge Wednesday!!!

Comment by Kelly Ahrman – May 2, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Nolan showed him a tape from the interview files of the writer ( forgot his name) while amanda was little.

Comment by Tc – May 2, 2012 05:13 PM PDT
    • No, definitely not the only one. I am very invested in Emily and Jack together…but I’m happy to wait to see it develop slowly

Comment by Valerie – May 2, 2012 04:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want her with Jack too.

Comment by JoshJacksononOnceuponatimefan – May 2, 2012 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I want her with neither of them. There is little chance of a happy ending for Em after all the things she’s done. Remember the very first image of the entire series: ‘…must dig two graves.”

Comment by Floodlit World – May 2, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No you’re not!! I love Jack…I have been hoping they would hook up eventually from the very beginning! (and I think they will…it might take awhile-she may even marry Daniel, but I think she will end up with Jack.) Actually I like Nolan also…he cracks me UP! I haven’t even ruled out that at some point…because of his loyalty to her father and everything. usually the ones in life we “say” irritate us, and we would never choose, are the very ones we end up with. I just don’t like Daniel-he is good looking, but just a high-class drunk. I wouldn’t trust him either… ;)

Comment by chelmi51 – May 2, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But nolan is gay, i think they are related in some way!

Comment by diane kenney – May 2, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so on JACK’S TEAM!!! Want them together very much. The only thing is, will Jack ever forgive Emily ( the real Amanda)? That would be a hard thing to do after all that has happened. What do you THINK????

Comment by Sue – May 2, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, I’ve wanted them together since the show first started. When she saw Jack and Sam on the beach, I wanted her to forget the whole revenge thing and be with him. lol

Comment by Terry – May 2, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am team Jack as well.

Comment by Mandy – May 2, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HE IS GOING TO TELL HER HE WAS ON THE BEACH AND IT WAS HIS HOODIE!!!

Comment by George A Bloom – May 2, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t like Daniel either! But, I’m doubting that they will ever allow Jack and Emily to be a couple…it would ruin the show. Sadly.

Comment by Donna – May 2, 2012 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with you!!! I want Emily (Amanda) to hook up with Jack too but I like Daniel just not his screwed up family. I feel bad for Charlotte if she would just get herself together and get back at her conniving mother. :)

Comment by IluvJack – May 2, 2012 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would like to see Jack and Emily get together too.

Comment by Linda McDaniel – May 3, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack is extremely hot

Comment by MariaPompeo – May 1, 2012 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Even better with his shirt off.

Comment by Tarc – May 1, 2012 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate Emily & Daniel together. Jack & Emily is where *all* the chemistry is at!

Comment by millionmph – May 1, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think he’ll say that the Graysons framed Amanda’s father… and that’s it! like.. she didn’t know… he

Comment by Luisina – May 1, 2012 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! That is what he is going to say!

Comment by Tara – May 2, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think he is going to tell her that the Grayson’s broke into his house and stole the hoody that was planted on they guy in jail.

Comment by Debbie Ennis – May 2, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, I want them together too. I can’t stand Daniel and I agree,Jack is HAWT! I’m pretty sure he’s prob going to tell her the hoodie was stolen from his place and it’s his.

Comment by Laura – May 1, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I think he is going to tell her it was his hoodie, he was on the beach that night but that he did not kill Tyler either. Or he could be telling her his “speculations” about Nolan since he knows they are good friends! He may even speculate that he thinks faux-Amanda killed Tyler! TEAM JACK!

Comment by BranHart9976 – May 2, 2012 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope Jack and Emanda hook up

Comment by Josh – May 1, 2012 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Jack and Emily too—there is actually a fan following out there…but it has been SO Long since we got anything that ppl have lost interest. Lately, it’s all been Daniel/Emily blah blah (wonder if it’s because of the Bowman- van de Camp connection)

Comment by Sharie – May 1, 2012 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sadly he has to tell her Sammy died.

Comment by Keenan – May 1, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m rooting for Jack/Emily too and it’s nice to see that they are going to get closer in these next few episodes since it’s been a while since we’ve seen these two together.

It also seems like Jack is figuring things out. It’s good to see him questioning everything that’s around him

Comment by Ahmed – May 1, 2012 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like both Jack and Daniel. They are so different. Emily is very cool as an engaged woman with Daniel and her and Jack have not had a lot of scenes together for a long time. I’m sure there are many twists and turns ahead. I think Jack will tell her about what he knows about what happened at the beach because he’s concerned about her getting in with that family and that’s a huge risk for him. At this point Emily has more feelings towards Jack. When she was beating the crap out of Lee it was all for Jack and the final kick for Daniel (per her words). I love this show and hope it gets renewed.

Comment by Casey – May 1, 2012 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im glad to read Im not the only one rooting for Jack and Emily!! I really want them together

Comment by mg – May 1, 2012 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack and Emily FTW!

Comment by Maryam – May 1, 2012 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Daniel is an irritant. I love Jack & Emily!! And yeah I think that darling dog has passed away. Wahhhh

Comment by Jack&EmilyRock – May 2, 2012 01:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I more inclined to think he’s going to say that he had the hoody & that it was taken from him & used to frame… that guy (watch too many shows to remember his name right now) and he thinks the Graysons did it to get Daniel off

Comment by Daryl (@D3wizl) – May 2, 2012 02:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FYI most wealthy people dont stay in their Hamptons beachfront homes in the winter, they are in the city. Jack , maybe, but his bar would be pretty much empty all winter and many smaller ones close for the winter. Unrealistic IMO.

Comment by Alan – May 2, 2012 04:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Emily has revenge work to do, the Graysons are staying for Daniel, and Jack probably doesn’t want to leave because every time he does it ends up going badly or being in vain.

Comment by Shal – May 2, 2012 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They had to stay the winter because of the criminal charges.

Comment by Paige – May 2, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m pretty sure he is going to ‘shock’ Emily with the news that the Graysons framed David Clarke. That I am going to find hysterical, I have to say.

Comment by Shae – May 2, 2012 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “A painful loss forges a stronger bond between Emily and Jack,”

I agree with another poster – I think the dog died.

Comment by Paul – May 2, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Daniel better. I think the actor for Jack has no chemistry with Amanda/Emily. I just dont buy that he loves her and they are soul mates.

Comment by smith – May 2, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Speculation is just that – we all have to watch tonight, won’t we? For the record, Jack and Emily.

Comment by Teri – May 2, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack and Emily

Comment by Marvin – May 2, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is the best series , I have seen in a long time , hope it stays awhile

Comment by vrg – May 2, 2012 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is obvious that he is going to tell her that it is his hoodie.

Comment by Alecatte – May 2, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think he is going to tell her that he was the man in the hoodie and that it was stolen from him.

Comment by Shelly – May 2, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Silly people… he is gonna tell her about the hoody with the blood on it. He can’t forget it was stolen out of his apartment. He will think the Graysons had it stolen to take the blame away from Daniel. It is what will Emily say to HIM that is the mystery here. She did choose to take the hoody to keep Jack free…. not just get Daniel off! …… and the dog won’t die… the end scene is Emily now Amanda again walking with Jack and the dog by the For Sale sign on the Graysons home! Revenge …done! this is a soap opera not real life!!!!!

Comment by susan – May 2, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Jack!!!! Daniel is a bratty whiny brat like the rest of the greyson’s.. Emily is my hero!! After Daniel pushed Emily I’d be kicking him to the curb! Team Jack!

Comment by Tasha – May 2, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think he might either tell her about the hoodie or maybe he knows what they did to mr. clark (aka her father)? UGH.. I can’t wait love this show and yeah jack and emily should be together I think he would forgive her if he knew everything he loves her…

Comment by tracy – May 2, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show!!!!! I cant wait to find out what happens!!!!!!!!!

Comment by alana – May 2, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show and love Jack and Emily. Cannot wait.

Comment by MGL – May 2, 2012 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well said Susan!

Comment by Cindy Davidson Evans – May 2, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, I’m with you guys Emily and jack all the way. They are soul mates in my opinion. The only question is can love surpass revenge?????? Plus, if they get then together to quick this show will be off the air like every show before it. People tune in to see what’s gonna happen next, the twists, the plots. Not oh look at then they are so happy. But then again, I could be wrong. They could get together, and them spin off some plot together like a team. Guess we will have to wait and see……. LOVE this show!!!! Great casting….

Comment by Coley1986 – May 3, 2012 03:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I KNOW Jack was going to tell Emily about the hoodie and that he was there on the beach.
    The bond that brings them closer together is Sammy (the dog) dying because she is digging his grave. BTW if you watched the promos Jack and Emily kiss.
    I have a feeling he is going to start helping her with her Revenge scheme just to spend time with her because I have a feeling after he sees how upset she is when Sammy dies he is going to figure out who she really is and why Sammy was so friendly to only her.

Comment by poohlover1983 – May 4, 2012 04:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack and Emily, of course. There can be no other. When Daniel pushed her, he showed his true colors.

Comment by Wilma – May 8, 2012 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Jack!

Comment by Jules – May 9, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i agree poohlover……i watch every little promo and every show….and i saw them kiss (Emily and Jack)…..there will be a season 2 also…i cant wait.

Comment by pennyh1963 – May 10, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t wait either. I was so happy when I heard that the show had been renewed for a second season. I also heard that they plan to start season 2 like they did with this one. It’s supposed to start with a wedding, then something happens and it will go back to show how it built up to what ever’s going to happen and then it’s going to finish they way this season is going to. I hate that we have to wait till fall though. Since this is technically a soap, I wish it would go year round like daytime soaps do.

She is going to kiss Jack but my guess is that she will still marry Daniel. I just hope she tells Jack who she really is and why she is doing this.

When I saw next weeks promo and she is bleeding from her nose and telling someone that her face is the last thing that person will see, I was really hoping that they would at least show a glimpse of who she was talking to. It also makes you wonder if she really is capable of murder to clear her dads name and get revenge on the Graysons. Personally I think the best thing she could do to get revenge on Victoria is have Daniel’s baby. That’s why I’m hoping one of the pregnancies from the spoilers is hers.

Comment by poohlover1983 – May 12, 2012 02:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post