Exclusive

Exclusive Revenge Video: Jack Has Something Important To Tell Emily

This Wednesday on Revenge (ABC, 10/9c), as Daniel’s fate hangs in the balance, Jack arrives at Emily’s doorstep for no ordinary friendly visit — and TVLine has a first look at the tense encounter.

RELATED | Juicy May Sweeps/Finale Spoilers on Revenge, Castle, Grey’s, Private Practice and More!

In this video from the frothy drama’s next episode, Jack, yes, checks in his friend and her state of mind as she and the Graysons await word Daniel’s possible exoneration. But then the rugged bar owner begins to cast aspersion on Em’s fiancé, and it becomes clear he has something to get off his chest.

PHOTOS | First Look: Revenge Served Circa 2002! Plus, Is [Spoiler] Going to Die?!

Press PLAY below then share your speculation on what will happen next!

Loading video...

1. X2 says:

I wonder what he is going to say??? I think Im about the only one who wants them to be together, i don’t really like Daniel and Emily.

• Tati says:

No, I like Jack too… but it seems to be a lonely place haha

• Kris says:

I CAN’T STAND Daniel! Such an irritating character! (And the actor IMO can’t act!). I had really hoped that he would have been killed off during the engagement party!

I am pretty sure that Jack is going to tell her about what the Grayson’s did to David Clarke (remember, Nolan showed him that video…).

• Elizabeth says:

I completely agree with you, Kris. I also think Jack is going to tell her about the Grayson’s and David Clarke. Can’t wait for Daniel to be out of the picture!

• BranHart9976 says:

OMG, if he does….how awesome would it be, if she FINALLY revealed to him who she is! I hope the writers do eventually have Emily reveal to Jack her true identity. I cannot wait for that moment!

• anna Beelman says:

I’m with you Bran, I think it will be one of the climaxes of the series and I can’t wait. Sure hope it goes on past this season. Love it.

• Laura Kopecky says:

What would be left of the show if she reveals her true identity to Jack? Can you tell me how it would go on if so?

• Barbie says:

Definitely he will talk about the video.I am so excited for this show tonight!

• Kelly Ahrman says:

@ Barbie and the others above, What video did Nolan show him did I miss an episode? If so I want to rewatch before tonights episode… After all tonight is Revenge Wednesday!!!

• Tc says:

Nolan showed him a tape from the interview files of the writer ( forgot his name) while amanda was little.

• Valerie says:

No, definitely not the only one. I am very invested in Emily and Jack together…but I’m happy to wait to see it develop slowly

• JoshJacksononOnceuponatimefan says:

I want her with Jack too.

• I want her with neither of them. There is little chance of a happy ending for Em after all the things she’s done. Remember the very first image of the entire series: ‘…must dig two graves.”

• chelmi51 says:

No you’re not!! I love Jack…I have been hoping they would hook up eventually from the very beginning! (and I think they will…it might take awhile-she may even marry Daniel, but I think she will end up with Jack.) Actually I like Nolan also…he cracks me UP! I haven’t even ruled out that at some point…because of his loyalty to her father and everything. usually the ones in life we “say” irritate us, and we would never choose, are the very ones we end up with. I just don’t like Daniel-he is good looking, but just a high-class drunk. I wouldn’t trust him either… ;)

• Sue says:

I so on JACK’S TEAM!!! Want them together very much. The only thing is, will Jack ever forgive Emily ( the real Amanda)? That would be a hard thing to do after all that has happened. What do you THINK????

• Terry says:

No, I’ve wanted them together since the show first started. When she saw Jack and Sam on the beach, I wanted her to forget the whole revenge thing and be with him. lol

• Mandy says:

I am team Jack as well.

• HE IS GOING TO TELL HER HE WAS ON THE BEACH AND IT WAS HIS HOODIE!!!

• Donna says:

I don’t like Daniel either! But, I’m doubting that they will ever allow Jack and Emily to be a couple…it would ruin the show. Sadly.

• IluvJack says:

I totally agree with you!!! I want Emily (Amanda) to hook up with Jack too but I like Daniel just not his screwed up family. I feel bad for Charlotte if she would just get herself together and get back at her conniving mother. :)

• Linda McDaniel says:

I would like to see Jack and Emily get together too.

2. MariaPompeo says:

Jack is extremely hot

3. millionmph says:

I hate Emily & Daniel together. Jack & Emily is where *all* the chemistry is at!

4. Luisina says:

i think he’ll say that the Graysons framed Amanda’s father… and that’s it! like.. she didn’t know… he

5. Laura says:

No, I want them together too. I can’t stand Daniel and I agree,Jack is HAWT! I’m pretty sure he’s prob going to tell her the hoodie was stolen from his place and it’s his.

• BranHart9976 says:

I agree. I think he is going to tell her it was his hoodie, he was on the beach that night but that he did not kill Tyler either. Or he could be telling her his “speculations” about Nolan since he knows they are good friends! He may even speculate that he thinks faux-Amanda killed Tyler! TEAM JACK!

6. Josh says:

Hope Jack and Emanda hook up

7. Sharie says:

I love Jack and Emily too—there is actually a fan following out there…but it has been SO Long since we got anything that ppl have lost interest. Lately, it’s all been Daniel/Emily blah blah (wonder if it’s because of the Bowman- van de Camp connection)

8. Keenan says:

Sadly he has to tell her Sammy died.

9. Ahmed says:

I’m rooting for Jack/Emily too and it’s nice to see that they are going to get closer in these next few episodes since it’s been a while since we’ve seen these two together.

It also seems like Jack is figuring things out. It’s good to see him questioning everything that’s around him

10. Casey says:

I like both Jack and Daniel. They are so different. Emily is very cool as an engaged woman with Daniel and her and Jack have not had a lot of scenes together for a long time. I’m sure there are many twists and turns ahead. I think Jack will tell her about what he knows about what happened at the beach because he’s concerned about her getting in with that family and that’s a huge risk for him. At this point Emily has more feelings towards Jack. When she was beating the crap out of Lee it was all for Jack and the final kick for Daniel (per her words). I love this show and hope it gets renewed.

11. mg says:

Im glad to read Im not the only one rooting for Jack and Emily!! I really want them together

12. Maryam says:

Jack and Emily FTW!

13. Jack&EmilyRock says:

Daniel is an irritant. I love Jack & Emily!! And yeah I think that darling dog has passed away. Wahhhh

14. I more inclined to think he’s going to say that he had the hoody & that it was taken from him & used to frame… that guy (watch too many shows to remember his name right now) and he thinks the Graysons did it to get Daniel off

15. Alan says:

FYI most wealthy people dont stay in their Hamptons beachfront homes in the winter, they are in the city. Jack , maybe, but his bar would be pretty much empty all winter and many smaller ones close for the winter. Unrealistic IMO.

• Shal says:

Emily has revenge work to do, the Graysons are staying for Daniel, and Jack probably doesn’t want to leave because every time he does it ends up going badly or being in vain.

• Paige says:

They had to stay the winter because of the criminal charges.

16. Shae says:

I’m pretty sure he is going to ‘shock’ Emily with the news that the Graysons framed David Clarke. That I am going to find hysterical, I have to say.

17. Paul says:

“A painful loss forges a stronger bond between Emily and Jack,”

I agree with another poster – I think the dog died.

18. smith says:

I like Daniel better. I think the actor for Jack has no chemistry with Amanda/Emily. I just dont buy that he loves her and they are soul mates.

19. Teri says:

Speculation is just that – we all have to watch tonight, won’t we? For the record, Jack and Emily.

20. Marvin says:

Jack and Emily

21. vrg says:

this is the best series , I have seen in a long time , hope it stays awhile

22. Alecatte says:

It is obvious that he is going to tell her that it is his hoodie.

23. Shelly says:

I think he is going to tell her that he was the man in the hoodie and that it was stolen from him.

24. susan says:

Silly people… he is gonna tell her about the hoody with the blood on it. He can’t forget it was stolen out of his apartment. He will think the Graysons had it stolen to take the blame away from Daniel. It is what will Emily say to HIM that is the mystery here. She did choose to take the hoody to keep Jack free…. not just get Daniel off! …… and the dog won’t die… the end scene is Emily now Amanda again walking with Jack and the dog by the For Sale sign on the Graysons home! Revenge …done! this is a soap opera not real life!!!!!

25. Tasha says:

I love Jack!!!! Daniel is a bratty whiny brat like the rest of the greyson’s.. Emily is my hero!! After Daniel pushed Emily I’d be kicking him to the curb! Team Jack!

26. tracy says:

I think he might either tell her about the hoodie or maybe he knows what they did to mr. clark (aka her father)? UGH.. I can’t wait love this show and yeah jack and emily should be together I think he would forgive her if he knew everything he loves her…

27. alana says:

I love this show!!!!! I cant wait to find out what happens!!!!!!!!!

28. MGL says:

Love this show and love Jack and Emily. Cannot wait.

29. Coley1986 says:

Yeah, I’m with you guys Emily and jack all the way. They are soul mates in my opinion. The only question is can love surpass revenge?????? Plus, if they get then together to quick this show will be off the air like every show before it. People tune in to see what’s gonna happen next, the twists, the plots. Not oh look at then they are so happy. But then again, I could be wrong. They could get together, and them spin off some plot together like a team. Guess we will have to wait and see……. LOVE this show!!!! Great casting….

30. poohlover1983 says:

I KNOW Jack was going to tell Emily about the hoodie and that he was there on the beach.
    The bond that brings them closer together is Sammy (the dog) dying because she is digging his grave. BTW if you watched the promos Jack and Emily kiss.
    I have a feeling he is going to start helping her with her Revenge scheme just to spend time with her because I have a feeling after he sees how upset she is when Sammy dies he is going to figure out who she really is and why Sammy was so friendly to only her.

31. Wilma says:

Jack and Emily, of course. There can be no other. When Daniel pushed her, he showed his true colors.

32. Jules says:

Team Jack!

33. pennyh1963 says:

i agree poohlover……i watch every little promo and every show….and i saw them kiss (Emily and Jack)…..there will be a season 2 also…i cant wait.

• poohlover1983 says:

I can’t wait either. I was so happy when I heard that the show had been renewed for a second season. I also heard that they plan to start season 2 like they did with this one. It’s supposed to start with a wedding, then something happens and it will go back to show how it built up to what ever’s going to happen and then it’s going to finish they way this season is going to. I hate that we have to wait till fall though. Since this is technically a soap, I wish it would go year round like daytime soaps do.

She is going to kiss Jack but my guess is that she will still marry Daniel. I just hope she tells Jack who she really is and why she is doing this.

When I saw next weeks promo and she is bleeding from her nose and telling someone that her face is the last thing that person will see, I was really hoping that they would at least show a glimpse of who she was talking to. It also makes you wonder if she really is capable of murder to clear her dads name and get revenge on the Graysons. Personally I think the best thing she could do to get revenge on Victoria is have Daniel’s baby. That’s why I’m hoping one of the pregnancies from the spoilers is hers.