TVLine Items: Flashpoint Sets End Date, NCIS Vet Inks New Deal, Jericho Revival Buzz and More

Flashpoint, the Canadian-produced cop drama that in the U.S. has aired on CBS and most recently ION, will end after its upcoming fifth season.

“While the series is still at its creative apex, we’ve decided to end [it] on a high note, and give those fans the satisfaction of a fitting series conclusion in our 75th episode,” executive producers Anne Marie La Traverse and Bill Mustos announced Tuesday in a statement.

The police procedural first debuted in 2007 before landing on CBS in 2008. After being dropped by CBS during Season 4, it found a new home on ION.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

NCIS‘ David McCallum has inked two-year deal with CBS TV Studios that keeps the actor with the long-running procedural through next season and any possible 11th, Deadline reports. Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray have yet to re-up with TV’s most-watched drama.

RELATED | What to Watch: NCIS‘ Tony and Ziva Go to Italy

Netflix is in very early talks with CBS to revive the short-lived cult fave Jericho, TV Guide Magazine reports. The pay-streaming site is said to be looking to emulate its recent deal with Fox, which will bring Arrested Development back to life in 2013.

NBC will post extended versions of Parks and Recreation‘s final two Season 4 episodes online following each installment’s broadcast. A “director’s cut” of last Thursday’s debate episode is available now on NBC.com.

Drop Dead Diva has cast Madchen Amick in a handful of Season 4 episodes, per TVGuide.com. The Twin Peaks alumna will play Parker’s old law school pal who is looking to become the firm’s creditor.

• Daytime Emmy-winner Jennifer Landon (ex-Gwen, As the World Turns) has been tapped to replace Eden Riegel (ex-Bianca, All My Children) as Heather Stevens on The Young and the Restless, TV Guide Magazine reports. She arrives in Genoa City on June 7.

RELATED | Scoop on the NCIS: LA/Five-0 Crossover, House, Fringe, Modern Family & More

• ABC has given the green light to The Glass House, a Big Brother-esque summer reality series in which contestants live together and viewers use social networking to vote for their faves and dictate twists.

• Justin Bieber is set to debut his new music video, “Boyfriend,” live on MTV this Thursday, May 3 at 7:50 pm EST.

• TLC has renewed Long Island Medium for a third season, to bow in September.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

Comments (103)

• Isn’t NCIS in season 9 currently? So inking a two-year deal for David McCallum would put him through the end of the 11th season? I might be missing something.. aside from that, YAY!! I love this show! Can’t wait till the rest of the cast is signed as well. :)

Comment by SK – May 1, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This has been edited for clarity.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 1, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, after I posted I figured out that it had only been technically renewed through the 10th season and therefore any possible 11th wasn’t quite at the forefront yet. Hey, I am in the middle of law school finals, give my brain a break. :) Thanks though!

Comment by SK – May 1, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too my Favorite show NCIS GIBBS my all time favorite

Comment by Pamela, Carter – July 29, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That sucks about Flashpoint, its one of my favorite shows.

Comment by Ant – May 1, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What has been more frustrating is being unable to find it. Love the show, Will have to wait for the rest of the DVD’s to be released. I have the first 3 seasons.

Comment by Joy – May 1, 2012 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Flashpoint is on ION which is not in every market… For instance Charlotte, NC but fortunately, it is in Jacksonville, FL where I can record and watch when I’m there.. I wonder if the budget got too high for CTV alone when CBS dropped it??? I’m sure ION doesn’t kick in much.. I would guess that’s the reason…

Comment by Doug-H – May 1, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • you cand find seasons 1- 4 on netflix

Comment by chris – May 1, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Unfortunately, Canadian tv networks are having to cut back on our original programming across the board due to rising costs and ‘cheaper to buy the rights’ American shows.
          If only American execs would stick with buying in to good shows from other countries (like CBS did originally with Flashpoint) rather than taking a good show premise and ruining it morphing it for American audiences (most of whom usually like the originals better anyway) there would be alot more and better shows on TV.

Comment by Kvivik – May 1, 2012 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Most Americans don’t even know that there are original versions of shows remade in America. Americans watch American TV and not a lot else…the market for foreign TV in America is small compared with the enormous domestic broadcast market, and the broadcasters are going to keep it that way. Why would they show foreign series and undermine the market for their own stuff? It’s obvious why they remake series – to shape the audience’s taste and maintain control of the market!

Comment by Temis – May 1, 2012 05:48 PM PDT
          • I think it sucks get a good show that I really like and you take off,just because you want it to end.. What about all of us who enjoy it,look forward and can’t wait to watch. There is not a whole lot of show that I like the ones that you keep on a lot of them are stupid ,sucks. and a bitch your taking. If you can fine money to pay for all the stupid shows that should b taken off in should do what they did in the 50 & 60 in band all the F words I fine that it much more then a good show . I love each one of them I guess I said my piece

Comment by Helen Terhune – July 10, 2013 08:06 PM PDT
      • you can watch episodes on netflix from season1-season4

Comment by girl – November 2, 2012 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It will be missed.

Comment by smidnite – May 1, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Flashpoint! Why are they renewing shows that are just terrible and not keeping Flashpoint? Is it because it is family friendly?

Comment by Mazie – June 18, 2012 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Becaue the powers that be are idiots. Take, for instance, NBC’s decision to end a GREAT show like Prime suspect and put on Smash (a real stupidity). Harry’s Law was another cancellation that was wrong. Flashpoint was ALWAYS watchable, suspensful and well written and acted, must have been too much of a challenge to the idiots that “give” us our TV entertainment.

Comment by gail benish – July 8, 2012 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I too enjoyed Prime Suspect. Funny thing about Harry’s Law is it kinda deserved to be cancelled after season 1, but not 2 because the cases were a lot better. (although it did get preachy sometimes with its heavily Democratic bent)

Comment by Jayde – August 10, 2012 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Flashpoint, but family friendly?¿?¿ Doesn’t ‘the solution’ almost always involve them shooting someone in the head?

Comment by Jayde – August 10, 2012 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t cancel this awesome show!!! It sure beats all those stupid reality shows.

Comment by Phyllis – August 8, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree about Flashpoint, My husband and I love that show. It’s such a drag that it’s ending. God we’ll miss it.

Comment by Sandi – August 12, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree. Hate Flashpoint is being cancelled. Great show.

Comment by Janice – August 14, 2012 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Flashpoint is my favorite show too I am so disappointed that it is ending. Soon i wont have a favorite (aside from Criminal Minds). I love watching Flashpoint. I wish theyd reconsider.

Comment by Amy – August 26, 2012 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love flashpoint. It is one of the few shows that I can watch with me whole family. My favorite episodes are those when they help the people figure things out and then they are not guilty like the baby shaking episode. That is cool. Please Please Please don’t end with Season 5.

Comment by Beverly – September 8, 2012 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just discovered Flashpoint on ION and I love it it should make a re-entry into TV again PLEASE

Comment by Pamela, Carter – July 29, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I will miss this show too. My favorite out right now. Some episodes made me cry and some were very uplifting at the end. Sorry to have to say goodbye. Great acting by those guys and lady’s on this show. Good Luck! Brenda

Comment by Brenda – November 1, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if they revive Jericho, can they do the same for Firefly? Pleeeaaassse… :-) x

Comment by Bear75 – May 1, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is my dream. I would cry. But Jericho is a good show too and a great place to start. Browncoats unite<3

Comment by Maggie – May 1, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would love a new series of Firefly but at this point it’d be near impossible… The four leads all have regular roles on other shows :( Jericho however could bring pretty much everyone back as far as I’m aware, so it’s a lot more feasible in that regard.

Comment by Dizzle – May 1, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Assuming Jericho even comes back, any potential attempt at Firefly would probably still be a couple years off. Who knows, things could change by then. I mean Castle is going into it’s fifth season, it could come to a conclusion before then. Or maybe, they do 10-13 episode seasons during hiatus or something. Besides, other than Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk (who they probably won’t need anymore :( ), who else currently has a network television show that would take up all year?

Comment by DEAD TERMINATOR – May 1, 2012 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If they wanted, they could do a four episode mini-series of Firefly – but a network would have to be willing to buy it, a studio would have to be wiling to fund it, Joss would need the time to plan, write and prep it (he has major movies on his slate) and the cast would have to plan on working through their entire hiatus – which I think they would be happy to do). I

Comment by rowan77 – May 16, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Too many firefly actors already have steady jobs. 5 of the 9 currently have other TV shows

Comment by kraw hitham (@_krawhitham) – May 1, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nobody expects a 22-episode season, but I hope they might broach the issue of making a few episodes for a miniseries during the TV off-season, or some small scale movies? Heck, Serenity was as cheap to make as a couple of episodes of Game of Thrones. With Joss just coming off mega-success with The Avengers, Fillion pulling in 10mil+ viewers on Castle, now would be the best time.

Comment by Floodlit World – May 1, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Totally agree! And even though Joss said he wished more people had seen the film – Serenity was voted that year’s “film of the year” in the UK; so we loved it! I think Morena Baccarin has a steady gig in Homeland? (confess I haven’t seen) but reckon they could do a 10 eppy in the summer hiatus of the other shows… I don’t know a member of the cast that wouldn’t jump at doing it, so they could make it work! :-) x As for Jericho – I liked it, the character developments are what had me hooked but I always felt the story lacked a bit of punch… it didn’t quite become the series I thought it was going to be :-/ xx

Comment by Hayley Coulson – May 2, 2012 01:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m fascinated about Netflix and Jericho.
    Perhaps they can do another Stargate series (though pray not Universe).

Comment by John Berggren – May 1, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How about Star Trek? CBS owns the TV rights to that, and Netflix is already talking to them, so…

Comment by Temis – May 1, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am excited about the Jericho revival…….that show was AWESOME!!!!

Comment by Mike – May 1, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved Stargate universe. I was hoping that would get revived somehow. The original stargates I couldn’t care for.

Comment by Fat Frank – May 1, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Man Staraget Universe rip off star trek Voyuger

Comment by Michael – May 1, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Feel completely the opposite, Universe was horrible, while if either of the other two series were brought back I would sign up for Netflix in a heart beat

Comment by kraw hitham (@_krawhitham) – May 1, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Season one was awesome. Season two, eh, not so much.

Comment by dee – May 1, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, so sad about Flashpoint. Definitely one of the best. Hope to see all of those actors quickly cast in new projects!

Comment by Trish – May 1, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, Enrico Colantoni already has a fairly prominent recurring role as the villainous Elias on the CBS series “Person of Interest”. But I agree with you – it’s too bad Flashpoint is going away!

Comment by Dreamrose – May 1, 2012 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wooooot, Bring back Jericho

Comment by Lisa – May 1, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any idea when this final season of Flashpoint will air? I get the ION channel but it’s airing reruns :-(

Comment by wrstlgirl – May 1, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since Netflix is reviving Jericho, can it revive Journeyman as well?

Comment by Eric – May 1, 2012 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You have to consider how many people would actually take an interest, and what the primaries are doing. I think Kevin McKidd is perfectly happy to be on Grey’s Anatomy. Of course I would prefer he be on another HBO show…

Way too late to re-do Rome, though.

Comment by John Berggren – May 1, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would rather see Jeremiah back than Jericho

Comment by kraw hitham (@_krawhitham) – May 1, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jericho back in my life would be AWESOME! That show was really really good. Of course, I wouldn’t say no to Firefly, but based on statements from Nathan Fillion, we should all know the door is shut. :(

Comment by Ashley – May 1, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who votes for Pushing Daisies as well?

Man, I love Netflix so much right now, I feel the urge to subscribe and then cuddle.

Comment by Floodlit World – May 1, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • First, I wanna see them produce Jericho, THEN I might cuddle. Ha ha, I actually subscribe anyway…but it’s an awesome idea!

A lot of other show revival ideas are no-go due to personnel constraInts. Firefly’s key cast members are busy; Bryan Fuller has his hands full with new shows and I doubt he’d make time to revive Pushing Daisies (and it’s not the kind of show someone else could take over.)

Comment by Temis – May 1, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh hell yes Jericho!! We loved that show!

Comment by Amy – May 1, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jericho!!!!! Would love!!!!! Miss the whole cast.

Comment by GeeMa – May 1, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just rewatched Jericho on Netflix this week and was reminded by how much potential that show had. I would LOVE to see it revived!

Comment by SLDA – May 1, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Netflix better revived Jericho soon and more of that smokin’ hot Alicia Coppola. :-)

Comment by Jack Bauer – May 1, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome news about Jericho. It was a huge loss when it was canceled.
    Sad news about Flashpoint. I just very recently started watching it and I’ve enjoyed what I’ve seen.

Comment by Melody Paris – May 1, 2012 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of the reasons I don’t start watching new shows anymore is because they always cancel the good ones! Flashpoint is one of the best!!!!

Comment by Pam Fegley – May 1, 2012 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it just me, or is the CBS decision not to participate in the My Primetime on demand thing seem influenced by possibly putting the shows on Netflix instead of just for free on cable?

Comment by Bob – May 2, 2012 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FYI Temis, Flashpoint was not remade for U.S. tv, the exact same episodes aired in Canada and the USA!
    Also one cable network in Canada has cut back Flashpoint was on a different network same with Rookie blue!!!!!

Comment by guest – May 2, 2012 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy to hear about the season 3 renewal of LONG ISLAND MEDIUM!..love that show!..

Comment by Jared – May 2, 2012 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Flashpoint has been the only TV show worth watching !

Thank you cast & crew !

Comment by Ana – May 2, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree!!! I wish executives would read these posts so they would stop feeding the public simple spoon fed shows. Just when you find a show that is smart, and real they cancel it. I love the producer comments “we are ending the show on a high note” oh please what bull, Networks never give the time for character development, if they don’t have the response they what ASAP they cancel. It can take a couple of seasons to get really into the characters. Example ncis is an excellent show that has given us time to know the characters and history, you can’t do that in just a few season. Flashpoint will be missed as a smartly canadian show with real stories without all the fake flashy shows that we must suffer through.

Comment by Mike – June 4, 2012 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just found Flashpoint. Love the show. I started talking about it with friends & family and they have just started watching, too, and like it. Sorry it is in it’s last season .. dirty rotten shame.

Comment by mary jo – August 4, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just finished watching Jericho with my mom on Netflix. I loved it but it ended horribly. SPOILER ALERT

Killing off Bonnie was a horrid mistake that should have never happened. Plus at this point brad who played Stanley is currently on GCB (I don’t know if it’s being brought back or not though. I do hope it is) it would be interesting to see what else they could do for Jericho

Comment by Nicole h – May 8, 2012 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If this is true, I am very sad!!! I started to watch this show three months ago. I am so dissapointed that now that I am so hooked on it, the show is going to end. To the producers of this show and the actors, way to go! Finally, a show with action, emotion, feelings, laughter, caring, etc.

Comment by Blenda J. Santiago – May 16, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that is sooooooo wrong to shut flashpoint down, its the best !!!!!TOTALLY GUTTED

Comment by Sarah Williams – July 2, 2012 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish they wouldn’t take this series off the air. I just started watching it this year and find it very entertaining.

Comment by Louise Andersen – July 2, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ion only shows reruns!!!! where can we watch the new episodes?!?!!?

Comment by Kristina Carlos – July 5, 2012 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Flashpoint soooo much. I watch all of the season/episodes on netflix at least 3 times already. Tv channels don’t know what’s a good show, even when it’s right in front of them. Like my all time favorite show Prison Break; the best tv show in my life I’m sure I ever watched, with Flashpoint coming in second place.

Comment by Ralph – July 19, 2012 01:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I believe FlashPoint shell return as quickly as possible

Comment by Dylan – July 25, 2012 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i really dont want flashpoint to end i dont get y i have been watching it since it first came out and then all of a sudden i hear that it isnt going to be on next year :’( y is it not coming back on that is my question??? and KEEP IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Kelsey – July 28, 2012 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t cancel flashpoint! Its the best cop show out all the others are boringgg these are sick!

Comment by Flashpointfanatic – July 30, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still reeling over The Chicago Code being cancelled after only one season. I know why – ratings were low. That’s the part I dont get. The fact that people would rather watch all the reality show nonsense that’s on tv. Why are people so enamored with DWTS? How many seasons of The Bachelor(ette) would anyone want to watch? And the character Wasocki from The Chicago Code was far more interesting than anyone Ive ever seen in the advertisements for Big Brother.

Comment by Jayde – August 10, 2012 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that Flashpoint is the most watchable show on TV’. I can’t believe you would take such a good show off and leave some of the most gory shows like Criminal minds and nics and the other stupid shows this year. We might as well throw our tv’s out the window and just go to the movies once in awhile. for you to say you ended it on a high note unbelievable. The only thing I can think of is that the writers & producers don’t have clue what a good show is. I guess we want watch much tv this year. All the new shows are just plain stupid. This show good could have go in so many directions. Why in the world would you take it off.

Comment by leigh Bruner – August 12, 2012 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too bad. I enjoyed this very much. Quality, writing and acting which is a not the usual fare these days.

Comment by Ellen M. Wholey – August 12, 2012 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i agree with Phyllis, I would of never known Flashpoint existed but I was on Netflix one day looking for a movie to watch and I clicked on that not known it was a series. Loved it watched all four seasons in 2 weeks and now I am so sad they are cancelled. It is really a good show and it beats all the dumb reality shows that are out there. For all the people that say it was a family show, no not really but it does make you stop and think what everyone in law enforcement and the military have to go through and it kinda gives young adults looking to go into those type of careers a look at things they might face.

Comment by Jo – August 13, 2012 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d say Flashpoint is a better family show than anything else on tv! Its a black and white, right from wrong kinda show, there’s no foul language, its full of life lessons, not all about guns and killing, but what it takes to save a life. Its not full of blood, guts, and gore. Its too bad there aren’t less kids watching Jersey Shore type trash and more watching Flashpoint and NCIS! Maybe kids would have a little more common sense if they did…

Comment by TK – October 13, 2012 02:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am SO very very sad to hear that Flashpoint will be ending, I just finished watching season 4 on Netflix. It was the best season yet. I wish so badly that they were not ending the show. I will really miss it. I wish there was something we could do to change their minds about ending it.

I am really glad NCIS is still going, I hope Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray sign up soon for the next seasons. Pauley Perrette is basically the only reason I watch it. That and its like one of the BEST shows EVER!!!

Comment by Leah – August 15, 2012 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please reconsider canceling I watch that show every day I just got done with season pot for I can’t wait for 5 I sure hope there’s a season 6 and so on and so on I just love this show

Comment by emma Collins – September 4, 2012 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I made a spell check I just got done with Season 4

Comment by emma Collins – September 4, 2012 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why remove the best ever canadian show made with the best actors. I definitely agree with the bossman it sucks. i would liike to petition them back on. You do what you do best come you guys think again Five years is only a baby growing to be excellent nunber one You do not try to reinvent the rule keep this great thing going PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE

Comment by janice rosen – September 20, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is anyone willing to head up a petition to keep Flashpoint on the air? I’ll certainly sign it! Flashpoint is one of the most intense, sit on the edge of your seat, shows I have ever watched! My husband passed away 5 years ago, and sometimes I am still very, very sad…….. Flashpoint has become a welcomed friend to me, and I anixously await every episode. I watched it, when it was on channel 11, and I’ve been watching the re-runs on the ION channel. Flashpoint is arguebly the best show on TV! Please, let’s all try to keep it on the air!!!!!!!!

Comment by Tameria Franklin – September 28, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Repost the petion on facebook! Lets keep this show alive. Repost this on facebook, we want this show to stay alive. The ratings have been up on the new network, so lets start a petion. Just watch season 5 episode 2 and you can see why this needs to continue. The fans can do this. PLEASE help. This is the last thing we can do. Write the producers and get this going. WE WANT MORE FLASHPOINT. PLEASE don’t let this end!

Comment by Danielle – September 29, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Flashpoint – the stories and characters are wonderful – please don’t end it – but if you have too – make it a HAPPY ending for all!

Comment by Helen D – October 5, 2012 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t cancel Flashpoint it is the best on tv now, realistic speaking the stories are so good I love them all

Comment by lilia – October 8, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh nooooo! this just ruined my night seeing that flashpoint is going to be cut after season 5 :( just when ion gets something worth watching (aside from criminal minds) they have to take it away. america has nothing but stupid reality shows on every network now and it sucks. pleeeease don’t take flashpoint away! reconsider this decision?? it just said that Canada had 1. some million viewers, America has 8. something … obviously people love this show.

Comment by Jennifer – January 23, 2013 11:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Flashpoint is one of the best shows I’ve seen in a long time. Since 24 and lost ended. I really wish they could go another few years at least. I hate when networks keep garbage on and cancel shows like this. Very sad!

Comment by Cheryl Cotterell – January 25, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please reconsider keeping Flash Point on air, its the best cop drama I’ve ever watched! I watch Criminal Minds, CSI Miami, Leverage, CSI news York, Numbers but Flash Point is the greatest of them all. Great actors and an all out awesome show, please keep it on the air!!!

Comment by mike – January 25, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Flash Point is the greatest police drama on air right now! Really wish y’all would keep it on air! Love that show! All time greatest police drama!! Great cast!! Please reconsider!

Comment by mile – January 25, 2013 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please reconsider keeping Flash Point on air this is the best show out of all of them i am very very sad that it wont becomeing on anymore this is mine and my sons show

Comment by stephanie – February 19, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Flashpoint, I am really disappointed that its been cancelled, it’s a excellent show with an awesome group of actors, I can’t believe it’s gone!!!!

Comment by Harriette Edmonds – February 22, 2013 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What are the chances that an American network would take the show? I agree it ranks up there with NCIS, which is GREAT! The way the cast work off each other in both shows is remarkable…I just purchased the 5th season which will be released in May…can’t wait for May so I can watch the 5th season. PLEASE CBS…hear what the fan’s…your audience is saying! Stop all the reality mess and give us good shows like this!

Comment by Ruth – April 1, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with all of you, I’m extremely sadened to hear that the show was cut. This is a quality show! The action never stops, the actors have amazing chemistry together. As far as I’m concerned the show is far from it’s APEX. How could anybody in their right minds cut this show. I also wish that another network pick up this show and hopefully the actors can be influenced in coming back to the show. I’d be willing to add my name to any petition going around. Could someone post the link to the facebook petition? Thank you.

Comment by Mike LeBlanc – April 2, 2013 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We watch flashpoint on Netflix, and we have just finished season four. Has anyone heard when season five will be released to Netflix? I read online that the final episode of season five aired in December in Canada and the DVD set would be released in the fall. But it never gave a release date for Netflix. Any info or links would be appreciated! Thanks!

Comment by Cody – April 20, 2013 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Flashpoint is a show that offers a fresh point of view into the world of crime/drama. The actresses and actors each contribute sterling performances regardless of the role they are written per episode. I understanding quitting while on top but this is bit early. One could’ve argued NCIS or 24 hit their apex after season 5 and maybe they did until their next seasons aired. How tragic would it have been to lose those shows so early. The same potential for more seasons of greatness is being shut down in it’s prime. There are a lot of shows out there but many of the truly engaging and refreshingly entertaining ones with great teams of actors, excellent writers, and positive, never before seen, perspectives, drop off whilst they’re still young. Keep them coming…clearly you have a serious audience begging for more Flashpoint. Is work really that easy to get??

Comment by Cat Quinn – May 8, 2013 01:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please keep Flashpoint on.It is the best of the best.Everyone on the show is like family.The have each other’s back.It is just as good as NCIS.It does teach young people that saving people is what you do not killing people.It keeps you wondering what will happen next.We watch every single episode.It is too young a show to cancel it.It has alot of life left in it.Some of the shows CBS kept will never be as great as Flashpoint.We are reconsidering whether to watch CBS anymore.I will sign a petition to try to save Flashpoint.

Comment by Barbara – July 8, 2013 03:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I will also sign a petition if you make one.

Comment by sonia parra – July 17, 2013 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t let flashpoint end me and my niece love this show. Is like the best show ever.

Comment by sonia parra – July 17, 2013 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post