The Good Wife Finale Recap: Things Are In Flux

Get More: Finales, Recaps

The following recap, by the very definition of the word “recap,” contains spoilers from the Season 3 finale of The Good Wife.

“I don’t know…. It feels like things are falling apart.”

“You’ll build them up again. That’s what you do.”

And fall apart things did during the Season 3 finale of The Good Wife on Sunday night. Though you kind of had to expect the worst, knowing that Louis Canning had teamed up with Patti Nyholm, perhaps no one could imagine the damage they would do — and as a mere “distraction”!

Elsewhere, in personal matters, the purchase of their old house presented the possibility of… something… between Alicia and Peter, while Kalinda armed herself — quite literally — for a face-off with a blast from her past.

RELATED | Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes

The hour opened with Lockhart Gardner being awarded a sizable, $25 million judgement in a class action case against a pharmaceutical firm repped by Louis and Patti. But just as Diane readied to hear out their settlement offer, L/G instead was stiffed and then some: The drug company had retained the “Dream Team” to not just trouble their frequent adversaries with a nuisance suit aimed at dragging Will’s skeletons out of the closet anew, but bleed L/G dry until they shuttered their doors.

Diane, Will et al fought a good fight, swatting back every legal volley coming from Louis and Patti, but in the end they realized they’d been had, that the lawsuit was but a bit of “sleight of hand” used to push their top client, web entrepreneur Patric Edelstein, to jump ship and take his boffo billings to Louis’ firm. And… pop! went L/G’s looming balloon payment.

We now take a brief break to revisit this awesome scene, pictured at right:

RELATED | TVLine’s Season Finale Calendar: What’s Ending When?

Meanwhile, as part of thwarting one of the lawsuit’s offensives, Peter came clean about his and Alicia’s separation, thus making it part of the public record and likely putting his run for governor in jeopardy. (Or at least give him a huge family values hurdle to overcome.) Unless….

Unless….

“Stay, Mom. No one will think it means anything. Just… have some pizza.”

Peter, to preserve the lump of cash Jackie had deposited on the house, followed through on the purchase — and will live there “temporarily” — with Alicia’s OK. That set up a final scene where Alicia breaks free from a cozy-ish moment with her estranged hubby to head back to work, rather than join him and the kids for take-out. But then Zach makes the above appeal, and though his mom initially rebuffed, the finale closed with Alicia visibly tempted by the warm image of a family dinner together. And just as a “Oh, what the heck…” sort of smile arrived at her lips, we cut to black. See you in September!

RELATED | 2012 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Axed? What’s on the Bubble?

The night’s third cliffhanger was set in motion by Alicia’s discovery of a mysterious $21,000 check in Kalinda’s file. When Alicia poked into it, she found herself on the other end of the phone with a rather menacing-sounding man — someone who would later cold-call her at her house, addressing her by a name she never disclosed. Kalinda eventually came clean about with whom her coworker had run afoul: “It’s my husband.”

And something tells us it won’t be “happy to see me” when “Mr. Sharma” walks through the door of the Kalindacave, where his better half lies in wait with a loaded gun.

How terrific did you find the Good Wife finale to be? Do you think Alicia turned around? Will Lockhart Gardner be leaner and meaner when Season 4 opens? And who would you cast as Kalinda’s husband? Hit the comments!

Comments (79)

• Good episode. I laughed a lot during this episode. Michael J. Fox using his disability, and the elevator scene…awkward. xD

Comment by Lola – April 29, 2012 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • September is a long, long, long way away…

Comment by kansas city – April 29, 2012 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with that september is an awful long time to wait.

Comment by Subrina – April 30, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was Will asking Alicia if them breaking up was a mistake, or the fact they had a thing together? That scene confused me. Otherwise, I really enjoyed it. Kalinda is so intriguing. Can’t wait to see what happens with this storyline.

Comment by Meg – April 29, 2012 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I took it as Will asking if them getting together in the first place was a mistake.

Comment by anon – April 29, 2012 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We had bad weather that night and did not see the last 35 minutes. They tried to put it on at 12:35 am and everyone was asleep. gosh I can’t find it any where but thanks. Vallie

Comment by vallie flanary – May 2, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They didn’t break up in the elevator :D

Comment by Claire – April 30, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I took that he was asking if their affair was a mistake, but I can see where it could go either way…..

Comment by Theresa – May 1, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The elevator/surprise party scene was epic.

I love this show.

Comment by Dick Whitman – April 29, 2012 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that was just laugh out loud funny!

Comment by sam – April 29, 2012 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was so hilarious, and the baby in the walker was awesome!

Comment by Sunny Mc (@mcdeallover) – April 30, 2012 05:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally! I LMAO during that scene. And Louis and Patti are amazing together! Can’t wait for S4

Comment by M – April 30, 2012 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Eli: It’s a surprise party for you! LOL

Comment by Ethan – May 1, 2012 01:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Kiki – April 29, 2012 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Good Wife only gets better and better. I think Clint Eastwood would make the best husband for Kalinda. Imagine that stand-off. And the following SNL parody.

Comment by Leah – April 29, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought or had hoped there would be more of a cliffhanger, i actually thought it was Alicia who was going to be in trouble with her being on the receiving end of Kalinda’s husband’s rage or what not.

Comment by sam – April 29, 2012 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was also worried about that, especially because she was going back to the apartment, where Mr. Sharma had called, all alone. I also thought that would be where Kalinda would be waiting for him, as that’s obviously a place he was aware of. I’m very nervous to see where this leads.

Comment by Heather – April 29, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought that too – that they were setting Kalinda up as a red herring and Alicia was going to walk outside and get kidnapped or attacked or something. Excited to see who plays Kalinda’s husband and where that storyline will go next season. But I really hope they don’t try and reconcile Alicia and Peter. They were awful together. Please don’t revisit that.

Comment by Lauren – April 30, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • TGW is not a show where kidnapping or attacks like that occur. It’s way more story-driven than physical actions, with great acting chops off everyone involved.

I loved the finale, and it set up some great story-lines for this fall when the show (hopefully) returns. For one I think Alicia is doubting if Peter isn’t the man she should be with. Next, what will happen to Lockhart/Gardner now their biggest client has gone to another firm. And lastly what will happen between Kalinda and her apparent husband. But the Governor’s race, Cary’s uprising in the firm and much more awaits.

’till September for one of the best shows on TV (together with Fringe, Dexter, Homeland, Nikita and The Big Bang Theory). I can’t wait.

Comment by bbau05 – April 30, 2012 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The elevator scene was brilliant, especially when the “new associate” drove by in her little kiddie car. Great stuff!

The Kalinda stuff sure came out of the blue, especially when she already had a powerhouse storyline going on. I have a feeling that’s going to be a springboard for a big murder trial filled with intrigue this fall.

It wasn’t a big, splashy clifffhanger that can often feel like a cheat. There were the usual tension-builders for those of us who follow the gripping story every episode, but I can imagine someone who hasn’t watched the show before could easily say, “What was the big deal?”

Those of us who love this show, though; we know. It was a big deal! I can’t wait until the fall!

Comment by TV Gord – April 29, 2012 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Kalinda cliff hanger didnt come out of the blue…..last season Blake had mentioned he contacted Kalinda’s husband. According to the Kings, it was supposed to be a major storyline this season but due to some complications…it’ll be a major storyline for next season :)

Comment by llws88 – April 29, 2012 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Terrific episode concluding a fantastic season! And so many feelings, where to even begin!?
    Everything with Kalinda. Her “I’m not gay. I’m… flexible.” ;) The elevator scene with everyone awkwardly running into each other–PRICELESS. Her worried conversations with Alicia about that “anonymous” caller. Preparing to disappear but deciding against it. Finally holing up in that apartment, gun at the ready, chair planted in front of the door, waiting… And then the peephole going dark… chills.
    Btw, did anyone else get Criminal Minds/Prentiss deja vu from that scene? Totally reminded me of a scene from last season where Prentiss did the same thing to protect herself from Doyle (well, both ladies are HBICs and BAMFs anyhow :)).
    The Will/Alicia elevator moment was nice, and Peter biting the bullet to help out Alicia/LG was touching. Basically, TGW is just FLAWLESS. Ugh, and now the wait O______O

Comment by Saint Alicia – April 29, 2012 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally did! I immediately thought of Prentiss (and felt just as anxious as I did watching Criminal Minds) when Kalinda sat in front of the door with a gun in her hand.

Comment by Castle Lover – April 30, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought of Prentiss as well and was scared as well.

Comment by sephina – April 30, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I believe Peter’s separation response had naught to do with helping out Alicia , but all to do with his wanting to present an image of honesty for his political needs now and in future campaign mode. Peter exudes no chemistry for nor with Alicia in my opinion. Loved both the elevator scenes and yet smile recalling each.

Comment by Guategal – May 8, 2012 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mitovich! Improper their/there (their “temporarily”) above! Shame! Kidding aside, fantastic episode! How perfectly awkward… Will and Peter… And Alicia… And Eli… And Cary… And Kalinda… Wow! Oh yeah, and patti’s toddler, lol.
    BEST SHOW ON TV.

Comment by Sarah – April 29, 2012 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can we vote this scene to be the BEST SCENE EVER? Like… The best scene of the show, the best scene of TV when it comes to akward running into? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The ex meets the lover, then they meet the girl they both like (and still love, probably), then the guy who was behind the scenes into make all this triangle dont happen, or, at least, dont be public, walks in, then the ex and current L/G employee, who was employed by the husband of her colleague and sweet rival, AND tried to get his current employer out of work, and almost made the triangle becomes public in the process. And to end it all, the girl who was best friend of the girl, but slept with her husband, and who made the triangle kind of happen, what made the campaign guy went nuts, and, by the way, had an affair with the new (old) guy in the office. And then… The daughter of the woman who is trying to bankrupt the firm comes in.
      REALLY!!! COULD THIS BE MORE AEWSOME?

Comment by Pearl – April 30, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yep, as it was unfolding I was like “Well let’s see, how many degrees of uncomfortableness… Cary wants to sleep with Kalinda, who has slept with Peter, who has slept with Alicia, who has slept with Will, and then there’s Eli. XD

Comment by Saint Alicia – April 30, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still mad that they abruptly dropped the Kaittlyn story.

Comment by AD – April 29, 2012 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • they didn’t drop it. alicia thought, incorrectly, that caitlin had ulterior motives. she was instead newly engaged and pregnant. she then decided to leave to focus on her relationship and future child.

you missed the obvious point of the whole storyline. it wasn’t about some type of nefarious planning on the part of caitlin, or david lee, but about feminism. caitlin’s final words spelled it out: ‘maybe it’s different for my generation, but i don’t have to prove anything. or, if i have to, i don’t want to,’

Comment by Sara – April 29, 2012 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great episode! I don’t know why, but when Alicia was standing outside her house, I was afraid Kalinda’s husband was waiting outside and would shoot her, just to drive Kalinda out of hiding. Crazy, right?

Comment by Lorie – April 29, 2012 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not at all. I had that same thought.

Comment by M – April 30, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really loved how Kalinda decided to stay and fight instead of cut and run as soon as she realized that Mr. Sharma knew who Alicia was. She’s a friend I’d definitely want on my side.

Comment by Heather – April 29, 2012 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AApparently im the only one that thinks this finale was a total letdown. Sure, it had some funny moments, but overall I thought it was sloooow and boooring.

Comment by kristen – April 29, 2012 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For a normal episode was fine, but for a final was kinda boring, for me was a regular middle season episode!

Comment by just – April 29, 2012 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Especially since we have to wait five months for a new episode, they should really leave us hanging. Plus we already knew Kalinda had an evil Canadian husband from last season.

Comment by A – April 29, 2012 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s exactly what I thought!!

Comment by Kristen – April 30, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Alicia and Will and can’t stand her with Peter so I hope the show doesn’t get them back together. If they do I’ll probably stop watching!

Comment by Mare – April 29, 2012 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree, I do not like where this story line is going. Why would they throw her back with Peter instead of Will, who really loves her as the woman she is independent and self assured. Peter does not deserve her and never will. He is just his ambitious self and it will always be just about him.

Comment by Donna – April 29, 2012 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t agree at all. Alicia had a fling with Will but she was married for over a decade to Peter. Sure, he did cheat on her and that was very wrong, but it doesn’t mean he didn’t love her. That is so stupid with men; they can cheat on their wives but still love them. It’s hard to understand but it’s the truth. Will and Alicia didn’t have time to build on a deep, emotional bond between them. Of course they had feelings for each other but I’d prefer Alicia to patch things up with Peter then for her to jump into a relationship with Will. They are on so many different paths in their lives… he lives the life of a bachelor and she’s a mom of two teenagers. I think the writers are very wise to not pursue this story line between Will and Alicia any further and to tease us with a possible reconciliation between Peter and Alicia. It’s much harder to rebuild a damaged relationship but way more to gain there, so it would be an amazingly interesting story line to see how it could be played out! So GO FOR IT, writers! I’m on board. This is way more interesting to watch… and I think that Peter never stopped loving Alicia so it he wants to do everything in his power to make the relationship work, I think he deserves a chance. Don’t count out the kids, they also have a vote in this. And I guess they would prefer their parents together again. So I think they should give it a try!!!

Comment by Caro (@love_mcdreamy) – April 30, 2012 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • caro you took the words right out of my mouth. I always loved seeing alicia and Peter. I never liked the fact of putting alicia with will. Most likely I figured that alicia had an affair with will because of the fact that peter had affairs too. But their lives have changed and it does look promising that they will become a family again. I love this show and love all of the actors and actresses.

Comment by Subrina – April 30, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ITA!!

Comment by ceejay – April 30, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i completely disagree. Just because Alicia and Peter were married for over a decade, doesn’t mean that they should stay together. And if Peter really loved Alicia and wanted to make it work, he wouldn’t put all his focus into his campaign. He would try to focus the majority of his time on his marriage. Him admitting in the deposition that they are separated was the only time he has ever put her best interests ahead of his own.

Comment by Brit – April 30, 2012 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • cheating in a marriage doesn’t happen in a bubble. happy people don’t cheat, and chances are if one of the people in the marriage is unhappy enough to cheat, the other person is equally unhappy. i’m not saying how peter handled things was right, but you can’t put all the blame on him. we have no ability to know pre-series (unless we’re told) what was going on in their marriage prior to the affair.

and for the record, peter wasn’t going to run for governor…. that was readily apparent. alicia TOLD him that she wanted him to run after she got screwed over by mike kresteva.

Comment by Sara – April 30, 2012 08:14 PM PDT
        • Totally agree with you….Alicia and Peter need to find their way back together. They love each other and that is why neither has gone ahead with a divorce. Alicia always finds her way back to Peter. I think these last few episodes has shown Alicia happier around Peter because she has forgiven him. Let’s not forget….she has cheated now too. Her and Will are unrealistic…and everytime she doesn’t give in to him he always finds some other woman to sleep with……don’t like Alicia with him at all. Very unrealistic for Alicia to be with him for the long haul. I think Peter and Alicia need to find their way back to each other in Season 4. It would make a great storyline and they have the best chemistry together….just watch some old episodes from season 1 and 2!

Comment by Irene7 – May 6, 2012 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Peter is more of a taker and a user. His kind of loving is shallow and proven untrustworthy. Alicia deserves so much better. …..Returning to Peter will set the search of Alicia’s growth and self actualization on a path of superficiality , stale heartedness , and stalled growth should she choose the easy return to past path. Will respects , challenges, and supports her on a higher relationship level and they are in frequency with one another beyond sensual passions or parenthood experiencing (mostly involving Alicia solo anyway). Angst exists because of Alicia’s protection from having to confront herself via limiting serious dialogue with Will.

Comment by Guategal – May 8, 2012 09:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • but alicia doesn’t seem to like ‘alicia and will’. when he told her that he loved her, not only did she not tell him that she loved him, but she also went out of her way to get him to drop the subject. she also didn’t want him to meet her kids, despite his offer. but the biggest indicator was when she ended things. she didn’t tell will that she couldn’t be with him then or that they she maybe be together in the future… she told him she couldn’t do it. and honestly… even if you try to overlook all of that, she’s never moved to divorce peter. she could have done it when he first went to prison, she could have done it when she found out about kalinda, she could have done it when she started seeing will. she didn’t. i’m not excusing peter or his actions, but i think that she felt that she needed to explore her feelings for will and decided it wasn’t what she wanted.

Comment by Sara – April 29, 2012 10:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so feel the same ! 99% of heart feeling women would love to have such a caring, sensitive, supporting, intelligent, kind, thoughtful, all guy ,handsome, sexy man character like Will loving her.

Comment by Guategal – May 8, 2012 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i would love Will and alicia get back together. Josh Charles deserves to win best supporting actor this year.

Comment by sam – April 29, 2012 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone is assuming that the person at Kalinda’s door is the husband?? I don’t think it’s her husband at all. I thought maybe it could be Will. He knows something is going on with her. Possibly he’s there to tell her with everything that’s going on with the firm, he won’t have the money to give her after all.

Also, What purpose did it serve for Kalinda’s husband to track down the personal information about Alicia. She didn’t call him from her home, she called him from the office, never gave her name or the law office she worked for (right?). If he was able to find out about Alicia, he’s probably found out about Kalinda as well. I wouldn’t assume Alicia is in the clear in this thing at all. It doesn’t seem like her husband plans to go after her directly but get at her through the people in her life, maybe.

Comment by vdofan – April 29, 2012 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i thought it could possibly be cary, i hadn’t thought that it could be will.

Comment by Sara – April 29, 2012 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was the point of the scene. Everyone thinks it’s Kalinda’s husband, but we won’t know until next season.

Comment by anon – April 30, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God I love Patti Nyholm. Even though she’s always out to get L/G, she’s so canniving and entertaining. Martha Plimpton needs to be back next season!

Also, this finale was a bit boring. There were many good parts like Kalinda’s badass scenes, but I kinda was expecting a bit more. Still can’t wait for season 4!

Comment by A – April 29, 2012 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • also am I the only that felt like I watching one of the Scream movies when Alicia was talking to Kalinda’s husband

Comment by A – April 29, 2012 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would cast Mikhail Barysnikov as the husband

Comment by Rena – April 29, 2012 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Naveen Andrews (Sayid from Lost) would be great as a menacing estranged husband.

Comment by jbkr73 – April 30, 2012 03:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best recap. Much better than other site! Kalinda husband could be Dev from Smash lol.

Comment by Forwarddad – April 30, 2012 04:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If this means that Dev will be out, I’M ALL FOR IT!!!

Comment by Pearl – April 30, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d love for the to cast Patrick Wilson or Josh Lucas as Kalinda’s ex.

Comment by ragincajun – April 30, 2012 04:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anthony LaPaglia for Kalinda’s ex!!

Comment by Greg – April 30, 2012 05:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the Kalinda storyline and the Louis and Patti one. Both are intriguing, and the Kalinda one will be great for next season. However, do not like the Peter and Alicia one. I liked her best with Will. In earlier episodes with her brother she had said that she loved him. I thought that whole storyline was handled poorly.

Comment by MGL – April 30, 2012 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She never said she loved him. In s2 Owen said she was in love, she said she couldn’t be. In the first episode of s3 she said it wasn’t love. I could accept she might have been lying to herself, but then Will said he loved her and she continually told him to forget it even while he was trying to explain himself. When he wanted to meet her kids, she said there was no need. Why? She doesn’t want a future with him. She never would have gone public with their relationship. She loves him but isn’t in love with him. He’s deeply in love with her, but it won’t go anywhere.

Comment by Alex – April 30, 2012 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The Alicia and Will flirtation goes back to when they were in Law School. And just because she can’t admit that she might be in love with him, doesn’t mean that she isn’t. And she didn’t want him to meet her kids because she wasn’t ready for them to know that she was dating someone else. Alicia is classy, she wouldn’t flaunt around a new relationship in front of her kids until she was divorced. That being said, I like the triangle of the three, especially the awkwardness of the finale, when they were all outside the elevator. Although ultimately, I hope she ends up with Will.

Comment by Brit – April 30, 2012 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did anyone else think that it was unbelievable that Kalinda would still have a check from her ex? Kalinda is meticulous about everything she does – that check would have been long gone. I know she said that it should have been in her “person” file, but really?

Comment by Kiki – April 30, 2012 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Over at EW, they have a post mortem on the episode with the kings. Among other things, they say will is in love with Alicia and she would be with him if not for the kids and all the other complications in her life. I thought it was really interesting when they were looking at each other and he looked away first. They definitely still have chemistry! Unfortunately, I don’t see them getting together again unless she gets divorced and leaves Lockhart Gardner.

Comment by Kate – April 30, 2012 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, i don’t agree she would have to leave Lockhart Gardner… she’s on the partner track. If she became a partner that would make her an equal. I’d like to see her divorce Peter and be single for a while then try again with Will. She can still be supportive of Peter’s runn for Governor as an ex…

Comment by DEnise – April 30, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone else wishing that someone would shoot Wiley the Weasel already?

Comment by smidnite – April 30, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely loved the elevator scene (Will and Peter) and the scene that immediately followed (Alicia, Eli, Cary, Kalinda, etc.) Priceless moment!!! Fure genius from TGW writers

Comment by kikay – April 30, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sorry for the typo…meant pure genius from TGW writers

Comment by kikay – April 30, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved last night’s episode, especially the judge in the wheelchair not putting up with MJF’s character’s handicapped bs. I am a huge Chris Noth fan and think Peter and Alicia have mad chemistry together. I hope they explore the two of them next season. I loved that Alica saw that Will was not Mr. Perfect either, this season. Kudos to GW’s writers. Great job!

Comment by BigForever – April 30, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope Alicia and Peter don’t get back together. He humiliated her publicly and destroyed their family, he doesn’t deserve another chance. If he wanted to try and fix his marriage and protect his family he would not be running for office and putting them back in the spotlight. For Alicia to go back under his shadow as the doting wife would ruin the show for me. The whole storyline with buying back the old house is annoying, the kids should realise that going backwards is not the right thing for their mom when she worked so hard to keep the family together and move on to be successful after all of that. I liked Alicia and Will together hope there is a future for them when she gets rid of Peter once and for all……also Idris Elba for Mr.Sharma!

Comment by lori – April 30, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh…and was I the only one sensing a bit of love/hate chemistry with Alicia/Matthew Perry…..that would be a great storyline, I’d like to see Alicia dating and breaking a few hearts!

Comment by lori – April 30, 2012 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love for Alicia to get back with Will…Great show, very interested to see who will play Kalinda’s husband….Too long to have to wait though…Is it the Canadian husband or Cary? Or Will?….Can’t wait!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Lvalen – April 30, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping Alicia went back for pizza, I thought that would be really nice, and while she and Peter can never be how they were, I think she really wants to have a nice, quiet, family life. I cannot WAIT to see what happens with Kalinda, though!

Comment by Rachel – April 30, 2012 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team ALicia and Will

Comment by Brianne – April 30, 2012 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just powered my way through seasons 1, 2 & 3 & caught the first of season 4. LOVE it!!! You mention that in the last episode of S3 “Mr. Sharma” walked thru the door. Did I miss something? Thought I just saw a shadow behind the locked door. Kalinda was in S4 so I “assumed” nothing happened.

Comment by Cheri Cowan – January 24, 2013 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post