Is Glee's Klaine Doomed? Is Big Bang a Big Bully? Supernatural a Tease? And More TV Qs!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we’re going to lob at you, from shows including Supernatural, Fringe, The Big Bang Theory and Community!

1 | Now that you’ve seen Fringe‘s Episode 19 — and the show has been renewed! — do you think Joshua Jackson’s comment that the hour opens the door for Season 5 means we’re in for a time jump come fall? And how good was Jackson during that last scene? It’s no easy task to have familial chemistry with someone who looks like they could be your love interest.

2 | Really, Supernatural? You put Dean in a shower and then hide that body of his behind a curtain? [Shaking our collective fist]

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers
on 54 Big Finishes

3 | Is this the most bizarre and twisted season of Mad Men yet? And did anyone else find themselves craving some of Howard Johnson’s famous all-you-can-eat fried clams while watching the episode?

4 | Something isn’t quite right about Arsenio Hall’s mental state on Celebrity Apprentice, yes?

| Was Smash‘s Bollywood number the best, or the worst? And is anyone actually rooting for Julia and Frank to reconcile?

6 | Unless Chuck’s parents turn out to be Blair and Dan, is any outcome of Gossip Girl‘s seemingly endless paternity storyline going to surprise us? And which Rhodes gal was more loathsome this week: Lily or Serena?

| Was anyone else slightly disturbed by the violent nature of RuPaul’s Drag Race‘s final task?

8 | Who is bummed/confused/irritated that ABC Family has decided to cancel Make It or Break It during a surprisingly good season?

9 | New Girl‘s Jess most certainly found with Nick the passion she was craving with Russell, don’t you think? That episode-ending, butt-wiggling fight was beyond epic and only further convinced us those two are meant to be. (And is your DVR regularly lopping off the last three minutes of the show?)

10 | Why aren’t you watching our new guilty pleasure, The L.A. Complex? Trust us, you want to stick around for next week’s cliffhanger.

11 | Last we checked, it takes almost 11 hours by car to get from Lima, Ohio to Manhattan. Glee‘s Blaine will be racking up some serious frequent flyer miles if he’s going to visit Kurt “every weekend,” won’t he?

12 | Who wants to create a Kickstarter to get Apartment 23‘s James Van Der Beek and Mad Men‘s Kiernan Shipka to actually star in a body-swap film together?

New Spoiler Alert!: Parks and Rec‘s Aubrey Plaza Is the New Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

13 | Given how this week’s Vampire Diaries ended, did all of the beautifully painful heartbreak surrounding Alaric’s “death” feel a bit like a cheat?

14 | Amidst a Grey’s Anatomy episode that did so many things right — the Mark/Lexie conversations, April’s found confidence (and lost virginity), finally wrapping the Morgan storyline (albeit weeks too late) — didn’t Meredith and Cristina have one of their best heart-to-hearts ever?

15 | The sweet closing moment aside, wasn’t this week’s Big Bang Theory incredibly mean-spirited, starting with a round of bachelor party toasts that were almost hard to sit through? And have Raj and Amy really been boiled down to The Effeminate One and The Sex-Obsessed Nerd Girl?

16 | Any Community fans decode the meaning behind the title of this week’s Law & Order-themed ep, “Basic Lupine Urology?” (Come on, you can do it…)

17 | Is there a greater dichotomy in TV than Jon Hamm alternating between tall, dark and brooding Don Draper and, say, playing Tracy Morgan’s entirely offensive brother on 30 Rock? Speaking of the NBC comedy’s live outing: Why so little of Donald Glover?

18 | Who else noticed that April and Andy’s “Champion” (from Parks and Recreation) was also one of Andy’s adoptive dogs on The Office?

19 | Scandal viewers, which sprinkling of dirt on Pope & Associates intrigued you most? Institutionalized Stephen? “Quinn Perkins”? And how creepy/possessed/psychopants did Cyrus seem in those final moments? Finally, how about a round of applause for Jeff Perry’s rousing 2-1/2 minute monologue? (Shonda Rhimes told us he nailed it in just about two takes.)

20 | Who else tears up at the new Google Chrome commercial?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. Sammy says:

Wow, didn’t saw Champion, you’re totally right! It’s HIM

2. John says:

To #15/ (BBT) most I’ve ever FFWD’d that show. The toasts were a total not-funny cringe-fest

3. holla says:

So many shows I need to catch up on this week!

4. I don’t know if anyone said this already, but I don’t feel cheated by Alaric’s heartbreaking goodbye. I have a feeling it was a way to say goodbye to the character we all know and love, since he’s probably going to be dark from here on out (and may become as hated as Klaus so that his real, permanent death will be cheered). I think it was sweet to give the character closure in the way that they did with Elena, Jeremy, and Damon.

5. Lisa says:

The Bollywood number was okay but I thought Karen singing “Run” was better!

As for Supernatural…how could they be so cruel? To give us a hint of naked, hot, soapy, steamy Dean Winchester and not follow through…they are mean, horrible people! We want naked Dean!!!!

6. Winnie says:

#7 I’m glad someone here is still willing to mention RuPaul’s Drag Race. I felt like I was taking crazy pills! (Okay, so I probably should be, but that doesn’t mean I want to feel like it…) To answer this week’s question – yes, and Tyra Sanchez seemed to like those parts a bit too much. And I also liked the shout out last week about the “breezy” brick wall!

#8 Make It Or Break It: *Sniffle* I love that show, but put me down on the “liked Emily, but understand why they had to move on” crew. I agree – they found a great way to advance the story.

#16 Community “Basic Lupine Urology”: Sadly, I didn’t until you mentioned it here!

#19 Scandal: Stephen’s “breakdown” while working on a specific case (I can guess which side) intrigued me the most. I am intrigued by Cyrus’ home life (gardening one day per week, keeping the President out of trouble while simultaneously making things worse the other days), and love that his guy won’t let him work on Sundays!

No Revenge-related Questions/comments. No Declan/Charlotte jokes or mentions of the pretty obvious suicide misdirect? How. Dare. You. (This last section was brought to you by the spirit ofTV Line fandom; ignore the fact that you all provide great information and create entertaining and/or thought-provoking pieces, but somehow there is just no pleasing me.)

7. Coco says:

12. Yes x1000. I think I’d enjoy that more than the actual show. More Beek!
    15. Grey’s has really hit its stride again this season. But Alex continues to frustrate me. Love him, but he’s GOT to get more of a handle on this self-destructive streak.
    16. Dick Wolf/Law & Order: Original Recipe. LOVED this episode. RIP Star-Burns!
    19. More on Stephen in an institution and more Cyrus, who both terrifies and delights me, please! Not quite intrigued, but glad that there’s more to Quinn because she bores me. Oh, and I need to see Olivia breaking kneecaps with a tire iron.

8. Billa says:

SHOWER + NAKED DEAN = YOU BETTER SHOW US THAT HOT BOD!! How could you not give us some skin! fudgsicles

9. Callie N. says:

Yeah, the whole Alaric thing definitely felt like wasted energy and emotions for me. I mean, I was CRYING for Pete’s sake. And then Bonnie comes in and I’m just like “crap.”

10. itsthephils22 says:

right? i so agree with your VD point. That was a surprisingly beautiful, emotional moment outside the crypt, with the candles and the whole crew, etc. And then … it was all for naught. And I’m mad at myself for falling victim to the manipulation: i was a crying fool. on a CW show. Really?

Grey’s was great this week. Actually it’s been old-school for a few weeks now. I think it should go out on a high note.

And last, Mad Men has been at its dark and twisty best. I’m entranced.

• itsthephils22 says:

**has been old-school good, i mean. Like, lying under a christmas tree looking up at twinkilng lights old-school good.