Ratings: Community and 30 Rock Rise, Scandal Steady, CBS Dramas Flirt With Lows
In total audience, Scandal was steady with 7 million viewers, while The Mentalist dipped a bit to 11.9 mil.
UPDATE: Per final numbers, Scandal, adjusted down a tenth, was steady week-to-week, while The Mentalist, nudged up a tenth, avoided setting a series low.
Teeing up the 10 o’clock hour for CBS and ABC, Person of Interest slipped 9 and 20 percent to its own series lows of 12.5 mil and 2.4, while Grey’s Anatomy dipped just a few points to 9.3 mil and a 3.2.
Thursday’s gainers this week were Law & Order: Community (up 19 percent and a tenth to 3.3 mil/1.4), the live episodes of 30 Rock (up 16 percent and a tenth to 3.6 mil/1.6), and Rules of Engagement (up 10 and 14 percent).
A few other notes:
* The freshman dramas Missing (7 mil/1.3), Touch (6.5 mil/1.9) and Awake (2.2 mil/0.8) all ticked down to new series lows.
* Big Bang Theory (12.52 mil/4.0) led the night in viewers and the 18-49 crowd, yet was down 6 and 9 percent to season lows.
* American Idol‘s results show was flat at 14.5 mil/3.9.
* Both Vampire Diaries (2.23 mil/1.0) and bubble show Secret Circle (1.2 mil/0.5) held steady.
* Whereas Community and 30 Rock saw gains, NBC’s The Office (4.2 mil/2.1) and Parks and Recreation (3.2 mil/1.6) each dipped a tenth to series-low demo ratings.
What were you tuned into this Thursday night?