New Spoiler Alert!: Parks and Rec's Aubrey Plaza Is the New Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

In this week’s edition of Spoiler Alert!, Aubrey Plaza doesn’t just dish out scoop after scoop, she is the scoop!

First, the Parks and Recreation scene stealer reveals her master plan to get her Pawnee alter ego, April, as pregnant as she is (though preferably not also by her cousin). Then, she spills the beans about the “17 movies” she just shot, including the star-studded Safety Not Guaranteed (coming to a googleplex near you on June 8).

Then… then, we get to the big news: the funny lady’s debut as Buffy the Vampire Slayer! And you won’t believe who’s been tapped to take over for David Boreanaz as the Chosen One’s chosen one, Angel!

Of course, after you’ve clicked on the link below and watched, you won’t have any choice but to believe. So what are you waiting for? Click already! Click!

1. mia says:

I thought all plans for the ill-conceived Buffy reboot were killed.

So stupid.

2. Shannon says:

Yeah I was mad at first too and then I watched the clip and it’s just that chick pretending to be Buffy in Ausiello’s spoof of a Buffy scene. The title is misleading since I thought she is who was picked to be the new Buffy too which would be horrible because Aubrey Plaza is awful.

3. A says:

Grrrr Arghhhh

4. alex says:

Travesty!!!! SMG needs to undig her stake and do to all of you what was done to her ginormous photo!!!!

5. JAO says:

Terrible!!

6. BenJ says:

I heart Aubrey Plaza. I wish she WOULD be the new Buffy. And the new Scarlett O’Hara. And Catwoman. And Holly Golightly. And Nomi Malone.

7. Yas says:

Loving this week’s Spoiler Alert Theater…it rivals the Rachel Dratch-Michael Urie scene in its epicness.

8. Kate says:

I know that’s her angle, but man does Aubrey Plaza talk like she’s stoned.

• Danielle H says:

That’s all I could keep thinking about while I watched this. I get that she has a dry humor.. but I’m just not sure about her lol .

9. Does anyone else hate these stuipd spoiler videos as much as I do? Some of us don’t have the time or patience to sit through clips.

• Gem says:

This! I’m SO with you. At first I thought maybe I could get into them but now they do so many made up spoilers to mess with different fandoms that I feel like my time has been completely wasted. Just make spoiler alert theater and be done with it.

• Steven says:

If you think watching them is a waste of your time – Then stop watching! And to save yourself even more time – stop taking the time to POST about how your time has been wasted from watching the clips. No one forces you.

• your suffering is at an end says:

If you have not the time or, sadly, the patience then rejoice. There is no need for hate. You have been freed from this vile activity. You lack the requirements to view and wring joy from these “videos” therefore you need not lament their loss for they were never in your province to perceive. Love.

• tripoli says:

Agreed. Only watched a couple but that was more than enough to realize they are useless, as well as misleading. Won’t be clicking on these articles anymore.

• Steven says:

Uh huh. I would bet you will be watching the next one… and probably posting something about it too… except under a different name.

10. bad kevin says:

Makes me laugh when Aubrey Plaza mimicking Michael Ausiello’s voice. LOL :-) :-)

11. Dave says:

Aubrey Plaza is amazing. Also, Mary Lynn Rajskub pronounces her last name “rice-cub.”

12. Brad says:

Aubrey Plaza is awesome. Those of you who don’t agree are stupid. haha

13. Sean Johnson says:

God, I really hope this is just a joke and that she’s not really playing Buffy [and that the Buffy reboot is still dead]. If they pick the guy who played Gabe on “The Office” to play Angel, I swear [even more] that I refuse to watch it.

I’m sure that was their intention, but they totally ruined the dramatics of that scene by making it a comedic one. To me, that is completely unacceptable.

14. Babybop says:

I love Aubrey Plaza! She’s hilarious.

15. Gabrielle says:

She looks more lise Druscilla.

16. The title is misleading. I can not imagine Aubrey Plaza as Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

17. dharmakirti says:

OMFG, that was funny. I needed the laugh.

18. Marc says:

That chick is seriously funny. We’ve got the same sense of humor. Don’t know how Ausiello kept it together.

19. murley says:

that was the best spoiler alert theater ever. i thought the jack adn kate scene from lost was good but gabe as angel wins.

20. Jason says:

This was awesome! Oh and half the people commenting here should never, ever procreate.

21. KevyB says:

It’s googOLplex… as in the number googol (1 followed by 100 zeroes) which is a play on multiplex. A googLEplex is just a theater with Google search bars on the screens, I guess?

22. S says:

Ok I really thought I would like the Buffy spoof but I didnt find it funny. Bad actors.

23. Liz Bessey says:

You need to do Buffy the movie with the original cast from the Tv series . This girl doesn’t cut it and Buffy is a blonde not a burnette

24. renee says:

this has to be a joke right….if they have to remake it for petes sake get a correct person for the role.. that chick cant act.. i can just totally smell F BOMB…BIG FLOP..because having the correct cast is what will make or break a movie or tv show… and this has A CRAP REMAKE ALL OVER IT….