First Look: Revenge Served Circa 2002! Plus, Is [Spoiler] Going to Die?!

ABC’s Revenge is taking a trip back in time to reveal the origins of Emily’s revengenda, and we’ve got a first look at the 2002 all-flashback installment (airing May 9 at 10/9c).

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes — Including Revenge!

Plenty of Emily’s take-down targets return for the hour, including one who has since bitten the dust. But it’s the sight of a slick-haired Nolan confronting a wayward Amanda Clarke that is the real treat. (We think this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship…)

We’ve also included a shot from the May 16 episode of Emily, shovel in hand, crying over a ditch, with the official description stating that, “A painful loss forges a stronger bond between Emily and Jack.” Is Revenge killing off the immortal pup Sammy?!

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Tags: ,

Comments (40)

• Does this mean Emily is like 10 years older than Jack?

Comment by Shaun – April 26, 2012 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • er,I mean Daniel

Comment by Shaun – April 26, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, Daniel is in his mid twenties; Emily’s more likely about 4-5 years older.

Comment by smidnite – April 26, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Actually, I think they are about the same age. Charlotte is Victoria and David Clark’s child, and was born shortly after he was tried and convicted. Daniel is at least 5 or 6 years older than her. And Emily/Amanda was between 5 and 7 when her father was convicted. The continuity of Emily/Amanda’s life has always been a little off to me.

Comment by Irishgirl – April 26, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Last night they mentioned she was 12 when it happened. So I’m guessing the gap between Emily and Daniel is like smdnite said, 4-5 years..

Comment by Josh – April 26, 2012 12:15 PM PDT
          • it was stated in the pilot that when emily was released from juvie that she is 18 and she have not seen her father for 10 years, so in 2002 she was about 19-20, so yes she is about 30 now, and deniel is probsbly in his mid 20s, so they have about a 5-6 years difference

Comment by maayanelson – April 26, 2012 02:31 PM PDT
          • remember in episode 14 when jack found the tape and emily said that she was 10 when she made that tape and at the end of the tape it marked 1995 which means if you do the math she was born in 1985 and the hamptons takes place in 2011 because its still december so that would make her 26 years old.

Comment by aciel – May 5, 2012 12:34 PM PDT
        • Emily is definitely older. Daniel is still in college.

Comment by chris – April 26, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • That’s what I mean about the continuity being off. I think it’s been implied that Daniel has been in college a bit longer than most…..because of his drinking and screwing up. So I can see him being in his mid twenties, which would put him about 8 or 9 years older than Charlotte. That’s close to age Emily/Amanda was when her dad was arrested, which would mean Daniel and Emily are about the same age….maybe only a year or two apart. Charlotte is the anchor in calculating how much time has passed. If she’s 16, then say 17 years have passed since David Clark was arrested. All the ages can be calculated from that. The problem is, I don’t think they’ve said definitely what Emily/Amanda’s age was when her father was arrested. She looked between 5 and 7 to me..maybe more like 7……..but maybe she was around 8 or 9. It would be nice if they’d say the character’s ages. It would help me understand the flashbacks more.

Comment by Irishgirl – April 26, 2012 11:59 AM PDT
          • It was stated Daniel was in getting his MBA/ in B school earlier on in the season

Comment by Eric – April 26, 2012 04:37 PM PDT
    • Don’t get hung up on the dates. It’s a soap not a documantery. All you need to know is stuff happened some time ago and now it’s time for REVENGE.

Comment by justin121 – May 5, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if they kill off sammy i’m going to be SO PISSED

Comment by amandareynolds – April 26, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know; but how many dogs do you know that make it past 20 years?

Comment by smidnite – April 26, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • anything can happen in tv land

Comment by amandareynolds – April 26, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The oldest cat I’ve had got to about 18 years; cats and small dogs tend to live longer than large dogs.

Comment by smidnite – April 26, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me and you both

Comment by Dianna – May 2, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I dont think they are killing off the dog, I think she is crying as she is re-digging a whole for the box to bury again, and she is crying because she realizes what a mess things are and that her dad WAS killed, by greyson, that is the grief she is dealing with…

Comment by Sherri Stewart-Buckmaster – May 2, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noooooooooooooooooooo not Sammy !! :(

Comment by angelstorm – April 26, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though I love Sammy, isn’t he like ancient even for a dog:

Comment by joe – April 26, 2012 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why can’t they just leave the poor dog alone and kill off Declan??

Comment by Nicole MacGregor (@destinoscelgo) – April 26, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t agree more!

Comment by Jacob – April 26, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREED. Sammy is awesome. Declan, not so much.

Comment by KBC – April 26, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dream scenarcio…

A car rushes toward Sammy! Declan is outside, stealing lobsters or clams again, perfecting his horrible accent when he sees said crash in collision with Sammy! Declan, finally becoming useful, pushes Sammy out of the wait and gets hit by the car and dies. Sam lives for another decade, Declan does not…

Emily buries Declan in the backyard. No one cares.

Comment by Josh – April 26, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This is awesome. You should totally write for the show to make sure this happens, and then be my new best friend.

Comment by Declan should go back to Gossip Girl – April 26, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I literally loled!

But in a more serious note. I think this is going to help Jack and Emily further their relationship and maybe get close to one another. Kind of like when Meredith and Derek’s dog died on the second season of Greys Anatomy.

Comment by Ahmed – April 26, 2012 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Would definitely improve Declan’s image if he were to die saving Sammy, but my guess is it has something to do with faux Amanda

Comment by Maureen – May 3, 2012 10:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A thousand cheers for that suggestions. He is awful.

Comment by tripoli – April 26, 2012 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me also

Comment by Dianna – May 2, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, not Sammy! :(

Comment by valerie (@badtoad20) – April 26, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOT SAMMY!!

Comment by Josh – April 26, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No! They can’t kill of Sammy!!

Comment by Harper – April 26, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Didn’t someone kill a pony last year? :->

Comment by smidnite – April 26, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ugh, Li’l Sebastian!! Don’t remind me!!

Comment by Jessica – April 26, 2012 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s Declan

Comment by ihearttomjones – April 26, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Without spoiling anything (that we don’t already suspect) there’s an update on the main page…

Comment by smidnite – April 26, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my god I can’t wait!!!

Comment by Alexia – April 26, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is going to be the 25 year old dog :-( wish I knew where to get his food…wish it was an actually person

Comment by Dianna – May 2, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Killing off Sammy is just plain cruel! I can’t watch that happen. I will have to change the channel if that happens. Having buried my own puppy, it will just be too much. If the Graysons have anything to do with Sammy dying, I will be more than happy to see each and everyone of them suffer. Right now I still feel bad for Daniel and Charlotte.

Comment by Megan Hoy – May 2, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no ones dying – she is just crying – she realized greyson was behind her dads death, she is just digging a grave for her BOX, lol

Comment by Sherri Stewart-Buckmaster – May 2, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Howdy! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed
    to ask. Does running a well-established blog such as yours take a massive amount work?
    I’m brand new to running a blog however I do write in my diary every day. I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to
    share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know
    if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring
    blog owners. Thankyou!