Hot Nikita Video: Birkhoff's Big Mistake Gets Someone Shot!

Nikita techie Birkhoff is a bit gun-shy these days, and understandably so: The guy recently shot and killed the titular spy’s mentor (in self-defense). But in the following first look at this week’s installment of the CW spy thriller (airing Friday at 8/7c), Birkhoff finds himself in another kill-or-be-killed situation, and his hesitation to fire gets someone gunned down.

Season Finale Spoilers: Scoop on 52 Big Finishes — Including Nikita!

Find out which rogue agent takes a bullet by watching the clip below, and then hit the comments with your theories on how Birkhoff will deal with his major mistake.

Tags: ,

Comments (22)

• I love Nikita…It’s really the only show like it now on TV..I so hope it gets a season 3.

Comment by Jason – April 26, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • phew, made it sound like someone was going to be killed. And well she is the only definitely 100% safe character. Thought it might be Sean or Michael or god forbid, Alex. At least we know Niki is going to survive.

Comment by Martin – April 26, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really hope they don’t kill off Alex, the two of them work good as a team and I’d rather see more Nikita/Alex than I would Nikita/Michael in terms of missions (not romance lol)

Comment by kavyn – April 26, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season 3 please! :)

Comment by Sabby Mikitaverse (@SabbyNoCanDo) – April 26, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy Crap… I wish it was Friday. If Nikita TOLD me to shoot, I would shoot the damn gun. :/

Comment by Dan – April 26, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WE NEED A SEASON 3!!!! NIKITA IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!

Comment by Bruna – April 26, 2012 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i 100% agree

Comment by Rosaline – April 26, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So true! I’m constantly in awe of how good this show is & the fact its coming from the CW…Season 3!

Comment by ndavika – April 27, 2012 01:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like the Birkoff character. He is one of my favorites for sure.

Love the fact that he is the one with all the money.

Geeks shall inherit the earth!!!! :)

Comment by ninamags – April 26, 2012 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is the BEST!! It deserves many more season, this looks like a bad ass episode just like the other one. COngrarulations Nikita writers and THANK YOU for keep bringing an outstanding show to life.

Comment by X – April 26, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CHEERS to NIKITA writers for an outstanding job, they never disappoint the fans….

Comment by Nikitafan – April 26, 2012 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love this show..its the only show i watch on tv…..gosh, i don’t blame Birkhoff he’s scared expecially bcos of what happened the last time he shot a gun.

Comment by Rosaline – April 26, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The death of the annoying mentor really shook Birkoff his core. Guy rarely brags with the gun.

Comment by TheLonelyPlace – April 26, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Birkoff. He gives the show a bit of a comedy relief to it. I hope they don’t kill HIM off eventually.

Comment by rachel – April 26, 2012 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This season took a while for me to really get into, but these last few episodes have been AMAZING. Really hoping for a season 3! Maybe they can give GG a final 13 episode season in the fall and Nikita can return midseason?

Comment by tvaddict – April 26, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I swear I might love this show more than I loved Buffy…& I loved Buffy A LOT. Also I’m no longer a fangirling teenager…so as a fangirling quasi-adult…bring on SEASON 3!!!

Comment by ndavika – April 27, 2012 01:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know why but I was able to watch Nikita earlier. So, Nikita airs Thursdays now?

Comment by Koko – April 27, 2012 05:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No it doesn’t I believe it aired in Canada, can you still watch it live today so it won’t affect the ratings? Thanks

Comment by Mg – April 27, 2012 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Only Nielson boxes count….and yes it aired in Canada yesterday.

Comment by Shaun – April 27, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita is an awesome show, I think it’s done perfectly. The writing is exactly what I want. Every actor is perfect for their character role. I love the well done and believable high tech and tactical stuff. Unlike a lot of shows with lead female roles who fight and are often just not believable, the lead female roles in this show are believable.

Does anyone know if the actor who plays Birkhoff changed for season 2? I thought the actor looked different from season 1 but couldn’t tell, like maybe he just lost weight or something…

Comment by RandomJ – April 28, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comment by Try THIS Site – July 3, 2012 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post