Supernatural Hot Shots: Felicia Day Teams Up With the Winchesters!

Supernatural‘s demon-hunting brothers will enlist the help of web superstar Felicia Day in this Friday’s episode (The CW, 9/8c), and we’ve got a sneak peek at the geek goddess going up against Dick Roman.

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes — Including Supernatural

As an employee at the Leviathan boss’ empire, Day’s unsuspecting, sword-wielding hacker Charlie may be Dean and Sam’s last hope.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (29)

• Loved her character on Eureka…Sad they killer her off of that show. I hope they find a way to bring her back.

Comment by MJ – April 25, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was so mad at that. I can’t believe they killed Holly. Fargo finally finds someone and they off her. Boo syfy, BOO!

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – April 25, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am really hoping that Beverly didn’t let her die. Poor Fargo. I also can’t wait for the next epi. I want them out of this VR. Poor Allison, it has to be torture for her.

Comment by tp – April 25, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Fargo lost his first girl after the bridge time travel event. Poor Fargo :(

Comment by Velvet – April 25, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t be so quick to assume that Holly is dead. Felicia has stated that she would be in more Eureka episodes this season than the previous one.

Comment by Tim Jaggers – April 25, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wasn’t she only supposed to be on for 10 episodes? She’s been on 10 already in total, so I think her time is up. I could be wrong, but that’s what I heard.

Comment by C – April 25, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also remember, in virtual reality, they can add her back in as an evil NPC.

Comment by topoopon – April 25, 2012 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can hardly wait! This season is heading toward a really strong finish!

Comment by Tracy – April 25, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s a joke here about her being the first potential slayer to be killed on Buffy…

Comment by Michael Sacal – April 25, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok..so is it bad that I know the sword she has is Sting from LOTR? LOL

Comment by CAM – April 25, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I knew it looked familiar…

Comment by Lisa London – April 26, 2012 05:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Felicia Day, but am getting a little worn of her playing the same type all the time – computer-nerd who’s awkward and had a hard time asserting herself. I’d like it if she had more opportunity to play different character to show her range.

Comment by rowan77 – April 25, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well she wasn’t much of a computer-nerd or awkward on Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the last season.

Comment by Mary – April 25, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She was geeky tough…

Comment by mac – April 25, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She was a little awkward. She wore that hideous rainbow knit beanie.

Comment by Ari – April 25, 2012 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What about her appearance on Dollhouse? Yeah, the episode was only released on DVD, but she definately wasn’t awkward.

Comment by Marz – April 25, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s sad that the Epitaph episodes were only released on DVD because they were the best that Dollhouse had to offer. I liked her character on Dollhouse.

Comment by Ari – April 25, 2012 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I might PhotoShop my head onto Felicia’s body so I have a photo of Jared carrying me.

Comment by AuntieEm – April 25, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, when is someone going to kill Beverly?

Comment by Velvet – April 25, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly.

Comment by tp – April 25, 2012 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thinking of catching up on Supernatural (haven’t seen it since season 3 or 4). Can someone please tell me… is Castiel in this season at all, or was Misha dropped from the show?

Comment by Mcat – April 25, 2012 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cas is around, just nowhere near as much as in seasons 4, 5 and 6. I recently caught up on the ENTIRE series (very late comer, I know) and it’s well worth it. Give it a try!

Comment by Lisa London – April 26, 2012 05:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s been in two full episodes (7.01 and 7.17, he’s in about two minutes of 7.02.) I think spoilers put him in the final three as well.

Comment by c e m – April 26, 2012 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, Felicia Day! Hurray hurray! :)

Comment by rubytu – April 25, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, more people from Buffyverse.

Comment by The Buskalo Kid – April 25, 2012 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww she looks so tiny next to the boys!!! And a little comfy in Sam’s arms hehe! Can’t wait to see how it’ll go ;)

Comment by Julie (@CDNspnFAN) – April 26, 2012 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one that can’t stand her? Hated the addition of her and Wil Wheaton (another super popular geek that I don’t get the appeal of AT ALL) to Eureka. I cringe any time either of them are mentioned as being a guest on one of my favorite shows.

Comment by Stacey – April 26, 2012 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post