Supernatural Hot Shots: Felicia Day Teams Up With the Winchesters!

Supernatural‘s demon-hunting brothers will enlist the help of web superstar Felicia Day in this Friday’s episode (The CW, 9/8c), and we’ve got a sneak peek at the geek goddess going up against Dick Roman.

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes — Including Supernatural

As an employee at the Leviathan boss’ empire, Day’s unsuspecting, sword-wielding hacker Charlie may be Dean and Sam’s last hope.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. MJ says:

Loved her character on Eureka…Sad they killer her off of that show. I hope they find a way to bring her back.

• I was so mad at that. I can’t believe they killed Holly. Fargo finally finds someone and they off her. Boo syfy, BOO!

• tp says:

I am really hoping that Beverly didn’t let her die. Poor Fargo. I also can’t wait for the next epi. I want them out of this VR. Poor Allison, it has to be torture for her.

• Velvet says:

Fargo lost his first girl after the bridge time travel event. Poor Fargo :(

• Tim Jaggers says:

Don’t be so quick to assume that Holly is dead. Felicia has stated that she would be in more Eureka episodes this season than the previous one.

• C says:

Wasn’t she only supposed to be on for 10 episodes? She’s been on 10 already in total, so I think her time is up. I could be wrong, but that’s what I heard.

• topoopon says:

Also remember, in virtual reality, they can add her back in as an evil NPC.

2. Tracy says:

I can hardly wait! This season is heading toward a really strong finish!

3. There’s a joke here about her being the first potential slayer to be killed on Buffy…

4. CAM says:

Ok..so is it bad that I know the sword she has is Sting from LOTR? LOL

5. rowan77 says:

I love Felicia Day, but am getting a little worn of her playing the same type all the time – computer-nerd who’s awkward and had a hard time asserting herself. I’d like it if she had more opportunity to play different character to show her range.

6. AuntieEm says:

I think I might PhotoShop my head onto Felicia’s body so I have a photo of Jared carrying me.

7. Velvet says:

Seriously, when is someone going to kill Beverly?

8. Mcat says:

I’m thinking of catching up on Supernatural (haven’t seen it since season 3 or 4). Can someone please tell me… is Castiel in this season at all, or was Misha dropped from the show?

• Lisa London says:

Cas is around, just nowhere near as much as in seasons 4, 5 and 6. I recently caught up on the ENTIRE series (very late comer, I know) and it’s well worth it. Give it a try!

• c e m says:

He’s been in two full episodes (7.01 and 7.17, he’s in about two minutes of 7.02.) I think spoilers put him in the final three as well.

9. rubytu says:

Yay, Felicia Day! Hurray hurray! :)

10. Wow, more people from Buffyverse.

11. Awww she looks so tiny next to the boys!!! And a little comfy in Sam’s arms hehe! Can’t wait to see how it’ll go ;)

12. Stacey says:

Am I the only one that can’t stand her? Hated the addition of her and Wil Wheaton (another super popular geek that I don’t get the appeal of AT ALL) to Eureka. I cringe any time either of them are mentioned as being a guest on one of my favorite shows.