Revenge First Look Video: Daniel Gets Violent With [Spoiler], Heads Directly (Back) to Jail!

Daniel’s life continues to spiral out of control this week on Revenge (10/9c, ABC), when, in a fit of rage, the embattled trust-fund stud says, “Screw the allowed distance on my ankle monitor,” and high-tails it to Emily’s for a good ol’ fashioned face-off.

Upon her arrival home in “Justice,” Em finds her drunk and disheveled (and house-arrested!) fiancé waiting to pick a fight with her. The reason? Daniel saw his ladylove with Jack and immediately assumed the worst.

Season Finale Spoilers: Scoop on 52 Big Finishes — Including Revenge!

Take a peek at Daniel’s violent descent into darkness below and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements on the sad situation.

Loading video...
TAGS:
GET MORE: First Look, Previews, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Meg says:

wow he actually pushed her. no girl should ever put up with any kind of abuse like that. Go get Jack, Emily.

2. nikki says:

Daniel is probably just on edge because of the dead friend, the jail, the assault in jail, his mom being a crazy whore, his sister on pills……Cut the guy some slack. If Emily doesn’t want him, I’ll take him. She can have Jack.

3. I find Daniel to be a very weak willed person, so I’m hoping the show does something to give him a bit more edge and grit. Actually, I wish they had gone with the original premise of him being the dead body, but they wussed out on that. Maybe making him darker will make him more interesting.

• Jess says:

i agree with the weak willed comment. which is probably why i dislike him. he just gets pushed around by victoria and emily on both sides. boring!!!

4. Candice says:

Poor Daniel. He’s dealing with so much, but i like the fact that his character is no longer the goody goody, rich boy. This change shows potential, can’t wait to see the episode :D

5. Shaun says:

He’s lucky she’s undercover or she’d kick his ass,lol

6. Christine says:

That was Daniel’s beg violent moment? He pushes Emily and then gets arrested? In a true battle between these two Emily would tear him apart so his little moment of “violence” seemed pretty lame to me. Emily pretending to lose her balance and be scared of him pushing her, that was awesome! I love when she holds back her instincts to defend herself in order to appear more feminine and weak! Haha. I love this show!

7. cj says:

Daniel’s losing it!! But I think Emily is losing it a little bit too, as evidenced by the beat down she gave that guy at the bar…

• Patty says:

I agree! Daniel is so confused, he has no idea of what´s happening! If he only knew the beeting Emily gave that guy for him! I like Jack, but I think that Daniel and Emily make a better couple!

8. rubytu says:

Daniel’s so bland, he’s almost a nonentity. Just Victoria’s son. Her prized possession.

• ChicagoDan says:

So true. They should’ve killed Daniel off and kept Tyler – far more interesting. (Plus, he could’ve been a secret Grayson.) The actor who plays Daniel is overshined by the rest of the cast (except for Charlotte/Declan). Frankly, it’s also the writers fault – those three characters are just dead weight and pretty bland.

9. Ahmed says:

I guess Emily’s mind is made up. She’s sticking for Jack. Remember, Emily VanCamp did say that one of her men will do something that will make Emily pick of the two. And it looks like she is going to pick Jack at the end.

10. Maryam says:

Jack all the way. Daniel pushing Emily is a big HELL NO in any book.

11. William says:

kill him off already

12. angelstorm says:

lol what makes me laugh is that she could end him so easily it’s not even a contest!