Hot Grey's Anatomy Video Sneak Peek: Mark Confesses to Lexie, 'I Need You'

Get More: First Look, Previews, Video

“I need you.” They’re the words fans of Grey’s Anatomy ex-lovebirds Mark and Lexie have been waiting to hear all season. So how does Little Grey react to the declaration in this Thursday’s episode (ABC, 9/8c)?

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes — Including Grey’s Anatomy!

Awkwardly, natch. Unfortunately, Mark just needs help with a medical case since Avery is away taking his boards. Press PLAY and watch Lexie get “fresh” with her former boyfriend.

Loading video...

Comments (17)

• Can they just get back together? I love Slexie!

Comment by Zooey Dianna – April 24, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DAYUMMMM. Why is that man so damn sexy? “I need you Lex” OMG. How did she not turn into a puddle right then and there. He was talking biz but being flirty and I’m convinced the I need you was on so many levels. Lexie I need you to stop being awkward and go take your man back now. Thank you…I have a feeling I’m going to be watching this one multiple times.

Comment by Cort – April 24, 2012 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES!!!!!! the only couple i am currently rooting for

Comment by rebecca – April 24, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that was so funny, can’t wait for this one

Comment by Martin – April 24, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I adore Lexie. She is awesome.

Comment by Patti – April 24, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait!! Their my sole reason for watching this darn show!!

Comment by Brenna – April 24, 2012 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It still really pisses me off that Shonda won’t give this couple time together again. I hate how she has to perpetually mess with couples for craps and giggles.

Comment by Danielle H – April 24, 2012 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Give us Mark and Lexie!!

Comment by brucas2 (@brucas2) – April 24, 2012 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is why lexie is one of my faves. for all the times she’s whiny and annoying, she is equally awkward and hilarious. and fresh. ;-)

Comment by cj – April 24, 2012 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Crap, I can’t even remember when they were together. But I remember that it was good.
    Then Mark’s idiot daughter showed up, Lexie cut off her own finger and they broke up, she slept with Avery then he dumped her for Mark…Crap, what was my point?

Comment by sarcastic jerk – April 24, 2012 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hahaha that made my day

Comment by Kira – April 25, 2012 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Lexie. Best character on the show.

Comment by dude – April 25, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh why can’t they just be together? They’re meant to be.
    And haha… fresh. Lexie, you are so cute, you.

Comment by Gilrey – April 25, 2012 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just love these two! So happy to see them finally interacting again. I can’t wait for Mark to dump Julia and reunite with his Lex!

Comment by Jen – April 25, 2012 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who HATES them together??? I can’t be alone in this!!!!!

Comment by Tina – April 25, 2012 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It looks like you’re alone in this. Mark and Lexie are soulmates!

Comment by Dahlia – May 4, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post