Video: House Cast Reveals What They’ll Steal!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

If House‘s imminent series finale weren’t heartbreaking enough, it looks like the medical drama’s cast is resorting to petty crime.

TVLine readers are getting an exclusive first look at this Fox-produced video, in which ensemble members Hugh Laurie (House), Robert Sean Leonard (Wilson), Odette Annable (Adams), Omar Epps (Foreman), Peter Jacobson (Taub), and Charlyne Yi (Park) talk about what they plan to swipe after the set goes dark for the last time. (The finale airs May 21; we’re thinking Princeton-Plainboro will be picked clean by then.)

Their answers may surprise you — one even prompts Laurie to admonish Leonard, “Dude, don’t say that!”

Our sticky fingers would be tempted to snatch House’s iconic cane (that is, if it’s still in one piece). Press PLAY below and then hit the comments to tell us what you’d steal from the House hangouts.

Comments (33)

• i’d take the white board and the red mug :D

Comment by maf23 – April 23, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • same here !!! the board or the ball

Comment by peter – April 23, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would take Houses’ wife.

Comment by Tim Priddy – April 23, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hugh is taking what I’d want–that tennis ball!

Comment by dee – April 23, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House’s Repsol Honda! :D

Comment by Kriszta – April 23, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear Fox,
    please do your part in making this planet a better place by releasing all the footage of Robert Sean Leonard’s and Hugh Laurie’s Interview.
    Thanks
    People Of Earth

Comment by People Of Earth – April 23, 2012 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto! I can pretty much watch HL talk all day.

Comment by Jess – April 24, 2012 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The ball and shirts of House

Comment by Scarlate – April 23, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ball-y!!!! and whiteboard. and something from House’s apartment… thinking….

Comment by Laura – April 23, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d take that glass door with House’s name on it.

Comment by Emily – April 23, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d love to have one of his guitars, preferably signed by Hugh Laurie ;-)

Comment by coastspy – April 23, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well, one can dream …

Comment by coastspy – April 23, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have a BALL•E already…so I loved to have (a replica) House ‘s door office…and a bunch of nikes & tshirt… And That picture in his appartement of him(possibly)fishing ….
    And finally, his cast (set) chair signed by all the cast…

Comment by Jules – April 23, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’D ONLY TAKE A PHOTO WITH THE CAST..

Comment by Humam – April 23, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hadn’t thought about it but yeah I agree…although if I could, I would steal dr. House himself xD

Comment by Lucy – April 24, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The ball, the flames cane and one the guitar.

Comment by aurore – April 23, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You have to take the cane, and house’s crotch rocket.

Comment by kacey – April 23, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d take his piano … or his cane … or the white board … ^^

Comment by Sarah – April 23, 2012 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House’s motorcycle. Duh.

Comment by Emily – April 23, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i would have to take the piano and his guitar (sighned by the whole cast, past and present)

Comment by Jason Wallace – April 23, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chase.
    And seriously, Chase
    No, really, besides Chase the ball, cane, guitars, piano, a vicodin case, House’s motorcycle and jacket, blackboard, red mug, Cuddy’s lamp (the one House broke), a Lab coat, House’s couch, stethoscope and I’m sure many things more I’m forgetting about now.
    BTW, where’s Jesse Spencer?

Comment by Olivia – April 23, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly my first reaction. I would steal Jesse Spencer, too.

Comment by roadi – April 23, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah. The cane and House’s entire office…

Comment by lola – April 23, 2012 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The movie poster in Wilson’s office, one of House’s canes, House’s PPTC parking pass, one of the “HOUSE” folding chairs, and a signed copy of the finale’s script.

Comment by Marc Ouellette – April 23, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oooh, and a bottle of “Vicodin” (sugar pills in reality) from the PPTH pharmacy that’s prescribed to Gregory House.

Comment by Marc Ouellette – April 23, 2012 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d take HOUSE!!!

Comment by Linda – April 23, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like to have the scare from Houses` leg maybe gross ut so cool and pretinant to the whole show.that is what i would love to have,i watched Hugh Laurie on BBC and PBS.ALWAYS LOVED TO WATCH HIM THANK YOU FOR A VINE SHOW WITH A LOT OF HEART.

Comment by lavada farris – April 23, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Foreman is going to steal Park

Comment by rubytu – April 23, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dibs on MRI. Bet I could get at least thirty bucks for it on eBay.

Comment by Rock Golf – April 23, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy. I would take Hugh Laurie!!

Comment by Carli – April 24, 2012 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CAFETERIA picture. The black and white photo of a a tree lined road , it’s been backdrop to many an important scene.

From his office…He has a piranha on his desk that I like. The mortar and pestle from his desk. The 1-800 autopsy nephrology head that sits in his office by the door.

His motorcycle jacket. His ratty old blue backpack.

Comment by Jennifer – April 25, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • C’mon, be realistic, we’d all take the vicodin. ;)

Comment by Di – May 4, 2012 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post