Exclusive Apartment 23 Video: James Van Der Beek Becomes Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka

Dawson Leery, meet Sally Draper.

This Wednesday’s installment of Don’t Trust the B—- In Apartment 23 (9:30/8:30c, ABC) finds James Van Der Beek landing a big screen role opposite Mad Men scene-stealer Kiernan Shipka, and we’ve got your exclusive first look (or Beek Sneak of the Week, if you will) at their hilariously awkward introduction.

Season Finale Spoilers: Scoop on 52 Big Finishes!

Press PLAY below to watch Beek perfect his Shipka impression for their upcoming Freaky Friday-esque flick.

Loading video...

Comments (11)

• The shows alright but happy endings is far superior

Comment by Trent – April 23, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked the first two episodes but this particular skit wasn’t very funny.

Comment by Kasper F. Nielsen – April 23, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show is ok. It’s not amazing, but I’ll keep checking it out for awhile. I think they need to take it even farther to make it better.

Comment by Danielle H – April 23, 2012 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I’m sticking with it, but I want it to be better.

Comment by wordsmith – April 23, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When you say go farther what do you mean? And I say this because I am genuinely curious and not trying to be sarcastic.

Comment by Mick – April 23, 2012 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love it, beek sneak peek of the week

Comment by Martin – April 23, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The beek is the best part of this show.

Comment by Patti – April 23, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Cray Cray”. Love it. Using a Happy Endings line, are we?

Comment by Brandy (@Realme2011) – April 23, 2012 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Except that the phrase “cray cray” predates Happy Endings by many years.

Comment by Ava – April 24, 2012 04:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The shows good except for van der beek, he’s just not funny

Comment by Nick – April 24, 2012 04:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s smart for a kid in a dramatic series to pick up these comedy cameos, to be seen in this environment. I see her evolving with a subtle humor and being the funniest person in the room the way in which Alec Baldwin is a pro.

Comment by Amanda – April 24, 2012 04:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post