Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Snow White Goes After the Queen!

ABC’s Once Upon a Time returns this Sunday with a Rumpelstiltskin-heavy outing penned by Jane Espenson — but we’re already looking ahead to the season’s penultimate episode, which finds Snow and the Evil Queen doing battle.

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes — Including Once Upon a Time!

In “An Apple Red as Blood,” airing May 6, Snow enlists the help of her fairytale pals — go, Red! — to take down the Queen and save her Prince Charming, who’s locked up behind bars. Meanwhile in Storybrooke, it’ll be Emma who needs help when Regina comes up with a plan to get rid of her. (P.S. Is it just us or is the Queen’s wardrobe getting better and better?)

Spoiler Alert! Episode 12: Terrifying Once Upon a Time First Look, Ugly Revenge Twist and More!

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. sara says:

I’ve already seen this but I LOVE THEM. The Queen’s hair is ridiculous but that dress is freaking amazing. Can’t wait.

2. K says:

Regina’s hair reminds me of a tornado.

3. Cat says:

Can’t wait! Plus I agree that the Queen’s dress is beautiful. Just love it!

4. PNMom says:

How Snow White can be the fairist in the land is beyond me Regina is H O T HOT!

• LI says:

I was thinking exactly the same! In my opinion, Regina is the soul of this show! I know she is the bad one but you CAN’T hate her!

5. Blackbird says:

Regina’s hair/make-up and costume are just fab. Truth be told, one of the things I’m always most excited about when we get new episode stills is finding out what the wardrobe has come up with for the Evil Queen this time. And they never disappoint. Working on the costumes for this particular character must be so much fun. And Lana Parrilla looks mindblowingly gorgeous in just about everything. Hot damn!

6. Lilly says:

Can’t wait for that episode, Snow and Charming are my favorites. Being the fairest is not just about being the hottest, makeup and wardrobe can take care of that. Snow has an innocent, sweet quality that makes her very beautiful as least to me, and her bravery and courage all combine to make her the fairest of them all.

7. Mike says:

I was never a big fan of Snow White. That is until this show and Ginnifer Goodwin!

8. seattlemary says:

As for “the Queen’s wardrobe getting better and better,” do you mean that’s she’s just a deep breath away from a wardrobe malfunction, then I guess yes, On a serious note though, while the dresses on the show are amazing, I feel for the poor actresses, those can’t be comfortable and, from personal experience, showing that much skin in our chilly NW weather….buuurrrr.

9. darclyte says:

Hmm, I had posted on here Friday that I thought that August would be Rumple’s son. The other big theory looks more likely (think Blue Fairy.) I wonder why my post was deleted since it wasn’t a spoiler, it was a guess, and it wasn’t correct (although it appeared to be for like 5 minutes last night.) I’m gad that they didn’t take the “easy route” and make August Rumple’s son. It’s more interesting to have Rumple be looking for him.

10. Ann says:

I disagree that Regina is the soul of this show, although I do think that she is amazing and Laura Parrilla has done an outstanding job with her, but the soul of this show is Rumplestiliskin!! Robert Carlyle has played Mr. Gold and Rumple to perfection but when you watch any Rumple scene it is unbelievable how Carlyle just disappears!!! He is by far the most talented and compelling actor on this show and quite honestly if not for him I wouldn’t be watching