Was the Vampire Kiss to Die For? Did Slaughter Slay You? Who Is Parks' Weak Link? And More Qs

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we’re going to lob at you, from shows including The Good Wife, Castle, Ringer, 30 Rock and The Vampire Diaries!

1 | So, Fringe‘s alt universe neither has Batman nor Sherlock Holmes? Tough trade-off for 99-cent gasoline.

2 | Do you think that after the last Mad Men episode, somewhere out there an upstart band named themselves “Pubis Bubble Gum”? And who did Pete take boxing lessons from, the Cowardly Lion? “Put ‘em upppp, put ‘em upppp….”

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers
on 54 Big Finishes

3 | Did The Good Wife‘s final image, of Alicia by gubernatorial candidate Peter’s side, make your eyes well up a bit? And is it odd that no one at Lockhart Gardener has taken notice of Kalinda’s thickening British accent?

4 | How many Firefly nods did you catch on Castle? There was the brown coat trade, the cold open of Castle playing with a dinosaur action figure (a la Wash in the sci-fi series’ pilot)…. And can we slate Slaughter for an annual drop-by?

5 | When did Ranjeet get that mustache on How I Met Your Mother?

| After Gossip Girl’s latest episode, is there anyone left who still likes Serena?

| Smash fans, aren’t Ivy and Karen as frenemies, or even (gasp!) actual friends, far more interesting than Ivy and Karen as rivals?

| ‘Fess up: Who amongst you Googled “real sex dolls” after this week’s House?

| How come The Voice spent so much time having Christina Aguilera explain her instant elimination of Jesse Campbell, but didn’t ask the same of Blake Shelton and his decision to oust Jordis Unga — especially since Jordis was significantly more in tune than Jesse on Monday night?

10 | If you’re Ringer‘s Bridget, wouldn’t you let loose with a string of expletives upon learning that Siobhan was alive this whole time? [Bleep]ing Standards & Practices people. And isn’t it kind of unfortunate that the entire freshman season wasn’t as gripping and fun as its finale?

11 | An entire Glee episode packed with Bee Gees music, and not a single solo for soprano Chris Colfer? What’s up with that?

Matt’s Inside Line: Exclusive Fringe Scoop, Plus The Mentalist, Hart of Dixie, Suburgatory & More!

12 | Friday Night Lights alum Gaius Charles did a Smash-ing job on NCIS, didn’t he?

13 | Any other Revenge viewers get a Fringe/Fauxlivia vibe when watching “brunette” Emily own that goon in the alley? And did this piece of dialogue — “You’re just another puppet in the Grayson family play, and it’s time for your exit” — sound all kinds of wrong coming out of milquetoast Charlotte’s mouth?

14 | In an otherwise solid Modern Family episode, didn’t Claire’s “smiling while delivering bad news” facial tic seem entirely forced (and obviously divergent from any established continuity)? And don’t you think Phil would do well in Abed’s Dreamatorium?

15 | Did you notice how neither Jennifer Lopez nor Steven Tyler came to Randy Jackson’s rescue on American Idol when he was hemming and hawing trying to remember that it was Marvin Gaye, not Al Green, who sang “Let’s Get It On”?

16 | Did your TV fog up during Damon and Elena’s steamy Vampire Diaries make-out session? Ours did.

17 | Did it really take Awake eight episodes for Britten to quip, “I slept on it”? Impressive restraint.

18 | Did your heart break along with Grey’s Anatomy‘s Dr. Webber’s as he discovered that he had lost Adele for good, and on top of that to another man? Meanwhile, how great was it to see Owen rip Teddy a new one for calling on him for a friendly favor?

30 Rock Tina Fey19 | Is 30 Rock having one of it’s most creatively satisfying seasons since the show’s early, Emmy-rich heyday?

20 | Have you noticed that Parks and Recreation‘s weakest subplots almost always have one thing in common: Chris Traeger?

21 | Could it be that this entire, brilliantly wacky season of Community has taken place in the Dreamatorium?

22 | The Office‘s Robert California is always creepy, but he took it to a new level this week while chatting about Andy’s impotence and erections (?!), right? And more importantly, what would Michael Scott have thought about that “meeting”?

23 | Was there a more uncomfortable exchange on TV this week than the ladies of The View discussing 50 Shades of Grey, Girls and rough sex?

24 | Who’s your favorite “secret laboratory”-based pitchman: Nokia’s Chris Parnell or Hulu’s Will Arnett?

Comments (77)

• 7 and 19 – *raise my gospel hand*

21 – Wow – if that’s true, whatever death, the Troy/Abed rift, and Vice Dean Layborne’s braid and facial hair would be hiccups on the way to 6 seasons and a movie…

Comment by Winnie – April 20, 2012 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • re:4 – there was another Firefly quote subtly dropped in, but now I can’t remember what it was. Checking…

Comment by wordsmith – April 20, 2012 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, it was Slaughter saying “I like to keep my options open” a la Jayne in Serenity.
      There was also the bit with Slaughter suggesting drinking to get Castle “flying right”, and then Castle says it won’t “turn back time”

Comment by wordsmith – April 20, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m pretty sure Slaughter also said “That boy’s some kinda stupid”.:) Ah, Browncoats for life!!

Comment by Alyssa – April 20, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He also said: “He abandoned a truck full of stolen medical equipment on the F.D.R. After he ran out of gas.” (references to “the train job” and “out of gas”)

Comment by minerva – April 22, 2012 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4: Yes, Slaughter needs to appear a couple of times a season.
    6: Not many I guess. But a better question would be: Did anyone not see it coming that Diana was Chuck’s mom?
    8: Guilty, and those sex dolls are creepy as hell.

Comment by AJ – April 20, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4) Yes! and more firefly alum to!!!
    17) I agree.
    21) That would be AWESOME!!!!

Comment by Icepop – April 20, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I rolled my eyes during Damon and Elena’s tongue-fest.

Comment by Jane – April 20, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ofcourse you did. You were furious that they clearly have more chemistry than boring stelena.

Comment by ofcourseyoudid – April 20, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Now now, kids. Play nice. Lets not start the delena/stelena fisticuffs early. I’m a Stelena fan, but that kiss was dirty hot. No two ways about it.

Comment by Stephanie – April 20, 2012 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Love it! “Dirty hot”! Can’t agree with you more.

Comment by CC – April 20, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Completely agree, I prefer her with Stefan (they also have great chemistry) but hot damn was that Damon/Elena kiss amazing. They clearly have amazing chemistry, I more have a problem with the writers telling me to like them.

Comment by dude – April 20, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Completely agree, those actors have the greatest chemistry!

And it is fairly probable that this tortured-struggling-bad-boy-who’s-willing-to-die-for-you-thing Damon has going on is quite attractive to a teenage girl.

I just CAN’T really imagine someone like Elena, who is written as being the ultimate nice and caring girl actually acting on that attraction and actively throwing herself at sb who:
            killed her teacher AND her brother’s girl-friend, was in an abusive relationship with one of her best friends, tried to force her into kissing him and then killed her little brother, force-fed her vampire blood AND who, after she bonded with him on a more romantic level, had “hate sex” with sb who repeatedly stated a pleasure in having her suffer.

In addition, he killed her other best friend’s mother, he has stated that he plans on sacrificing the first mentioned best friend’s boy-friend and not to care about it AND who has long be known for killing random strangers, when he feels like it.

Really?

Comment by astrid – April 21, 2012 12:12 AM PDT
          • AND he killed her boy-friend’s best friend for sports or at least for an “evil plan” that was in fact quite stupid. And he’s her ex-boyfriend’s brother.

Why would ANYONE want to be with him, even though he’s oozing sex and frightfully good-looking!

Comment by astrid – April 21, 2012 12:18 AM PDT
  • 20- I like Chris Traeger on Parks and Rec I’m surprised that he literally never said literally.
    9- I think Christina spent to much time talking and thats why Blake had about 10 seconds before the show got cut off.
    13- Don’t watch Fringe but I was cheering when Emily beat the crap out of him.

Comment by Russ – April 20, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Chris Traeger as well. I think the entire cast of Parks & Rec gels nicely. Personally, I find Ann to be the weak link. I find her sub plots to be boring. She needs to be with another major character at all times otherwise she’s just kind of whining in the corner about something.

Comment by Ava – April 23, 2012 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Completely agree. Chris is (literally) one of my fave characters. I, too, think Ann is the weakest link–and has been since season 1. I get that she’s the “straight” guy for Leslie’s craziness to play off of, but everyone is sooo good on this show that she just sinks into the background too easily.

Comment by GDV – April 23, 2012 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon and Elena’s kiss was beyond passionate. even the eye contact was. seriously these two are the greatest thing on the show.

Comment by missbeth – April 20, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 11 | An entire Glee episode packed with Bee Gees music, and not a single solo for soprano Chris Colfer? What’s up with that? and where were sugar motta, rory and quinn in the episode?

Comment by rush – April 20, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • #11 I like the Bee Gees, but man that was a lot of falsetto singing going on.

Comment by elr – April 23, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 16: My TV BROKE. Do not want. Elena treats Damon like garbage.

Comment by Rumor – April 20, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 16. No my windows didn’t fog up for Damon and Elena. I wish I cared but I don’t. I don’t care who Elena picks and I think the ratings reflect that to a degree. Whoever she picks is fine, I don’t care either way. I’m just sick of that being the entire focus of the show with the main plot being the second thought, or rather no thought at all. I know romance is a vernacular of the show but it was not the entire premise in prior seasons which has made this season next to unbearable with exception to scenes from Bonnie, Caroline,Stefan,Rebekah, and Elijah. Jeremy could’ve been killed but no concern from Elena. The Gilbert ring could be doing the same to Jeremy, but Elena didn’t even bring it up. Just pick Elena so all the other characters I actually give a damn about can have devlopment too.

Comment by JamesM. – April 20, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly. I think Elena is my second least favorite character. She only bests Bonnie and I’m sure I’d like Bonnie more if she was ever on screen for more than 5 minutes a month. Elena is selfish. It’s all about what she wants. She fesses up that the only reason she was with Stefan was because he was a vampire and he would never leave her (die). Then she strings Damon along and gets and yells at him when he gets frustrated with her poor treatment of him. She sends Jeremy away (COMPELS him away) and doesn’t really give him vital information that could cost him his life. I’m so sick of Elena I feel like I’m really going to need the upcoming summer hiatus to get over my dislike of her.

Comment by Ava – April 23, 2012 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 16 Vampire diaries. – Beyound it was such an epic moment and gave me tingles we need more moments like that for Delena! Seriously awesome episode after a hiatus and generally just a hot and sexy moment! Delena always <3333

Comment by ashleigh – April 20, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 13: more Alias than Fringe. i also think Emily’s losing it a little bit with all the stress and complications to her revengenda.

Comment by cjeffery7 – April 20, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon and Elena kiss was a moment to remeber forever on the show there on of the nest things happening on that show although it all amazing, generally amazing show put Damon and Elena are so full of passion and love it just epic end of! Seriously jumping up and down on that moment been waiting sooo long for it 3 years to be exact!

Comment by Claire – April 20, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yes!!!!!!! The Damon/Elena kiss was too hot for words! Jeez

Comment by nk – April 20, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 17. I’m still waiting for Britten to say, “I’m living the dream.”

Comment by Matt H. – April 20, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #11 Yes to that. If this show will wrap this characters in the end of this season, they might as well share their time. The less Klaine, the better.

Comment by May – April 20, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 5 | When did Ranjeet get that mustache on How I Met Your Mother?
    ~
    It has been a bit since we’ve seen him hasn’t it? And is that really the best question you could come up with?
    ~
    8 | ‘Fess up: Who amongst you Googled “real sex dolls” after this week’s House?
    ~
    I don’t watch House but I wouldn’t have had to Google it. How’s THAT for fessing up?
    ~
    I was more disappointed we didn’t see Quinn at all.
    ~
    14 | In an otherwise solid Modern Family episode, didn’t Claire’s “smiling while delivering bad news” facial tic seem entirely forced (and obviously divergent from any established continuity)? And don’t you think Phil would do well in Abed’s Dreamatorium?
    ~
    Well, to be fair, she does sort of like correcting people, so it could maybe be an extension of that. And perhaps Phil could, but but Modern Family, which, while funny, is essentially no different than the Office will NEVER be as original and out there as Community.
    ~
    19 | Is 30 Rock having one of it’s most creatively satisfying seasons since the show’s early, Emmy-rich heyday?
    ~
    It has been really thowing stuff out there yeah.
    ~
    20 | Have you noticed that Parks and Recreation‘s weakest subplots almost always have one thing in common: Chris Traeger?
    ~
    Because Rob Lowe is known first and foremost for his comedic genius.
    ~
    21 | Could it be that this entire, brilliantly wacky season of Community has taken place in the Dreamatorium?
    ~
    That would be a bit of a let down but the hint of evil Abed making contact could suggest it.
    ~
    22 | The Office‘s Robert California is always creepy, but he took it to a new level this week while chatting about Andy’s impotence and erections (?!), right? And more importantly, what would Michael Scott have thought about that “meeting”?
    ~
    It’s almost as if Spader is TRYING to be unlikable. As for what Michael would think, that was the beauty of him, you never knew how exactly he’d take something
    ~
    24 | Who’s your favorite “secret laboratory”-based pitchman: Nokia’s Chris Parnell or Hulu’s Will Arnett?
    ~
    Arnett hands down, but I prefer Dr. Spaceman to GOB Bluth.

Comment by Carmichael – April 20, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon and Elena were amazing! Finally, after 5 excruciating episodes of fighting it was great to see them making up however briefly. Their chemistry is simply off the charts!

Comment by Sonia – April 20, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow. Phil Dunphy in the Dreamatorium might be the best suggestion i’ve heard in a while. also- Chris on parks and rec? enough. just… enough. if Ron Swanson can’t make you look good, you don’t even deserve to be in the same room with him.

Comment by noa – April 20, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Damon/Elena kiss was A-MA-ZING! Heck, the hand holding was one of the hottest things on TV in forever let alone the up-against-the-wall-it’s-about-time make-out fest. Ian Somerhalder is so great as Dam

Comment by Bollywood Fangirl – April 20, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oops, I was remembering the kiss and passed out for a minute. Anyway, as I was saying, Ian Somerhalder is so great as Damon the sociopath and also showing Dam

Comment by Bollywood Fangirl – April 20, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There’s a lesson here about commenting from your iPhone. He’s great at showing the vulnerability as well. And, his chest deserves a special Emmy.

Comment by Bollywood Fangirl – April 20, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was happy with Peter and Alicia on The Good Wife. The Vampire Diaries was amazing but I care more about Jeremy than Elena. Revenge was very disappointing.

Comment by nikki – April 20, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • #13 I hate the actress playing Charlotte. She plays her as an 18/19 year old acting like an immature 12 or 13.

Comment by elr – April 23, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally agree that 30 Rock is having a stellar season. I was so glad to see Parks and Rec again that I didn’t notice how weak the B story line was. Your Community theory is an awesome brain-wrinkler.

Comment by Char – April 20, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 11. What’s up with that, indeed.
    24. The Parn!

Comment by Juan – April 20, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Parks and Recreation’s weak link isn’t Chris Traeger (Rob Lowe), but Tom Haverford (Aziz Ansari).

And this season’s failures on The Office continue as Nellie is forced upon the audience (a poor choice of ending in an otherwise strong episode).

Comment by Timothy McNeil – April 20, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wrong. It’s Aubrey Plaza. Her shtick is getting very old, and not funny.

Comment by tripoli – April 20, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That entire episode of Grey’s was heartbreaking. I seriously cried throughout the whole episode not just because of Adele, but also the case of the week with the tortured girl, Bailey thinking Tuck has been kidnapped/was missing, and all the residents potentially leaving

Comment by tvaddict – April 20, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #25. Was everyone both happy and sad that Annie got her door on “Being Human (UK)?” Did you all just love Tom when he said that Hal was his best mate? Is Hal not one of the most complex, and charismatic, characters on TV?

Comment by Lois – April 20, 2012 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HEY! Spoiler alert please… the US show may follow that and I just stumbled across this like…woah.

Comment by orchardist – April 20, 2012 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t worry – the US version is so far off from the British one at this point that I don’t think there’s any need to worry about cross-spoilers. Basically, the Brit version did what most British shows tend to do – they completely changed the entire cast after two or three seasons. Whereas in America, it’s much more common for actors to stick around for the whole “six seasons and a movie” ride.

Comment by wordsmith – April 21, 2012 02:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 3. No- I felt sick to my stomach. I would hate to see Alicia, who I’ve come to admire, go back to being a “good wife”.

16. Um, YES. I actually screamed at my TV like a crazy fangirl. What can I say- it’s been a LONG time coming.

Comment by Mary – April 20, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 3–I am so glad someone else noticed Kalinda’s accent! When she was talking to Alicia at the courthouse it was really obvious! Why didn’t the director pick this up?

Comment by Deena – April 20, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG you guys the Delena make out scene was hot as h**l! I seriously compared it to Buffy 6×09 Smashed! And we all know how that one ended! Up the wall, and then they brought the house down! Darn you Jeremy! Darn you! :)

Comment by Ella – April 20, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cause making out with someone who tried to rape you is hot. The Spike/Buffy “romance” was as disgusting a storyline that a TV show has ever had

Comment by Brian – April 20, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Even SMG hated it.

Comment by dude – April 20, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I get where you’re coming from, (although the attempted rape did not occur until 6×19 so technically that is not an issue when you watch Smashed for the first time.) I was simply comparing the “make-out-after-a-long-build-up” scenes, and not diving into any ethical dilemmas.

Comment by Ella – April 21, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 20. I’ve always wanted to say it but never could. Yes Yes Chris is the weakest on Parks and Rec.

Comment by Simon – April 20, 2012 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #6
    I’d like to know as well. I’ve hated her since season 2 but she’s just become a pathetic cartoon now and Blake Lively does nothing to humanize her.

Comment by dude – April 20, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed; the last few eps she’s become an especially unappealing character. The character continues to take self absorption to its’ most extreme level.

Comment by ChrisGa – April 22, 2012 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show’s weakest subplots always involve Ann Perkins.

Comment by Adam L. (@UpstateAdamL) – April 20, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That kiss was hotttt! Elena needs to be with Damon. She knows, he knows it. Please just give me one entire season of Damon and Elen.

Comment by Patricia – April 20, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want a Slaughter spinoff and I want it now! There cannot be enough Slaughter in my opinion. What a FUN character. So cheeky and smarmy. Just purrrfect! This would seem to be a no brainer. If Law and Order could spinoff a billion shows, then it’s time for Castle to hop on board.

Comment by Ali – April 20, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #2 YOMANK, and yes that was Pete’s trainer
    #4 Annual Slaughter episode at a minimum. Best Castle episode this year for me!
    #23 I’d put “Nope. Nope. Okay.” up there. I was watching thru fingers over my eyes.

Comment by orchardist – April 20, 2012 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg I had chills, chills with that entire delena scene from him going to sit on the chair. I cannot imagine why they had to break mid hot sexy makeout for commercials except if it was all together I might have had a full on heart attack! Also way to go Damon don’t make it easy for her! Finally I loved Rose explaining them to Jeremy…breathe…

Comment by Luz – April 20, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 11. Yeah, agreed, it would’ve been cool to hear Chris take on one of those songs in the episode.
    15. I’ve yet to watch this week’s “Idol”-working like crazy, haven’t had time to sit and watch yet. But seriously, Randy couldn’t remember that? I know that-hell, it seems I know more music than these people seem to know sometimes, and I’m younger than them! At this rate, I could be a judge on there, for cripes’ sakes.
    21. You know, that would actually, oddly enough, make PERFECT sense. Whether it’d be a copout or not if they were to actually state such a thing, I don’t know, but…yeah, that would explain a hell of a lot.
    23. You’ve just reminded me why I only ever choose to watch “The View” when someone I like is a guest. Yeeeeeeeesh. Glad I missed out on that.

Comment by Angela – April 20, 2012 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 3
    No, my eyes certainly did NOT well up because Alicia did decide to support her husband for the single reason that his opponent managed to piss her off even more than him, his campaign-manager and his wretchend mother together.

i would LOVE “smash” with more frenemy action between the Marilyns, but even more seeing them as actual friends, as improbable as that seems to be right now; If push comes to shove, I’d love for Ivy to be Marilyn!!!

Comment by astrid – April 21, 2012 12:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • #7 I always thought Ivy and Karen would wind up as friends, although I can understand how it might have been a rocky start to the friendship. And of course now they have a common enemy.

#3 I’m sorry to say I haven’t noticed Kalinda’s accent myself – must go listen some more….

Comment by elr – April 23, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg, I felt so sorry for Dr. Webber it was really heart breaking! :(
    I havn’t liked Serena in a while but now I really do hate her!
    and that TVD kiss was sooo hot! Team DElena all the way!!

Comment by Hannah – April 21, 2012 04:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #5 well Marshall cannot grow mustache.n lily he thinks likes guys with stach so

Comment by Abc – April 21, 2012 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Bridget was obvioulsy upset but I think shes more interested in finding Siobhan now. the Ringer finale was incredible…one of the best hours of television I’ve seen in a while.

Comment by S – April 21, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um, I LOVE Serena. She’s not the female I’m annoyed by, lol…

Gonna miss Ringer, though. :(

Comment by Emily – April 21, 2012 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um, Owen is the one who needs to be ripped a new one, not Teddy!

Comment by mooshki – April 21, 2012 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the entire season of Ringer was as gripping as its finale…well maybe a little less because that’s how a finale works but still.

Comment by Danny – April 21, 2012 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with you. Each episode of the series was gripping. Made me come back to see what happens next. I hope the CW renews the show.

Comment by J – April 24, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4. Slaughter needs his own show where the running gag is his partner keeps getting killed

Comment by Jerri – April 22, 2012 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I must be in the minority here, but Slaughter was a bit TOO much for me – one visit was enough (I do like your idea about the spinoff though). I think it was because I didn’t like how Castle acted around him.

Comment by elr – April 23, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ways to make Castle better: Kill Beckett, send Castle to outer space, fast forward a few hundred years and add in some Chinese curses!

Comment by A – April 22, 2012 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am on the verge of shutting off 30 Rock for god actually — Kenneth makes my blood boil/ruins the show for me as soon as he appears. Kouchtown subplot — terrible. Jenna is borderline unacceptable. And I can see why the ratings are so terrible — it’s simply too NYC centric — and few people actually like NYC.

The Office seems at its best when it diverges from the traditional main players like Dwight — to continue, focus on Phyllis and others that have been sidelined for years.

Comment by bpmckenna – April 23, 2012 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And that is “for good” not “for god.”

Comment by bpmckenna – April 23, 2012 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle was hilarious.. I haven’t laughed like that for a long time. LOVE IT!

Comment by E – April 23, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #16 That kiss was beyond perfect and hot. 3 seasons of sexual tension between those two could not have been conveyed any better than that steamy make out. I actually can’t believe Elena was capable of such a passionate kiss.

Comment by dk – April 23, 2012 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Keep Slaughter as far away from Castle as possible. I hated that episode. I loved Firefly, loved Chuck, but not Slaughter. He is a bad cop. If they do a spinoff of him great because I don’t have to see him mess up Castle.

Comment by Gayle – April 24, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post