Gossip Girl Hot Shots: Chuck and Blair Reunite (But There's a Catch)!

There’s nothing quite like watching Gossip Girl‘s Upper East Side crew put aside their differences to battle a common foe, which probably explains why we’re particularly giddy about the show’s April 30 episode.

As viewers recently learned, Diana Payne is hiding yet another secret — and this one has to do with Jack! To uncover the truth, Chuck, Nate, Blair, Serena — and even Lola! — join forces.

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 52 Big Finishes — Including Gossip Girl!

Check out the gallery and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Are these sleuths Scooby Gang material?

1. Chris says:

look at them!!! Id watch it just for them! Some scheming Chair with REAL BLAIR is sorely needed!!

• Elena says:

This looks so far from what I consider the “Real” Blair. I hate that Blair is involved in a scheme with hookers once again. She has so little sense of worth around Chuck. How insensitive for he and Jack to involve her in a scheme to remind her of how they both played her to make her feel like a piece of property.

It’s sad that for some Blair is only herself when she’s laying down her body and life for others. Goes to show they never really cared about what was best for Blair. Obviously, if you like Blair, you don’t want her back with Chuck, because he has treated her the worst of anyone she’s ever been with. And the fact that she always puts him and his problems before herself is so unhealthy. But it’s sad how that seems to be just how Chair fans want her – not thinking about herself and being Chuck’s doormat and Serena’s second fiddle.

• Willa says:

Blair is not even herself right now. Not loyal, more selfish than ever,let’s Georgina scheme, let’s men decide her life, has no goals, no ambitions. that’s not Blair and the writers said she was OOC. You seem to want Leighton to play a worse version of Serena which is what’s happening right now. And guess what, Dair sunk the ratings and people hate them. Seriously get over the fact people hate them and I don’t know why Dair fans are even commenting on Chair pics

• Elena says:

No. I do not wnat Blair to be a version of Serena. I want a Blair who would NEVER be willing to sleep with a man in the man of love for Chuck. Who would NEVER consider taking back a man who punched a window in rage like a drunk maniac. Who would not allow people she loves to step all over her because she has to in order to be “loyal.” I want a Blair who is driven about her career, her life goals, etc. I loved the Blair of late S4 who was driven at W, until it all inevitably went to sh** and she went back to Chuck and threw away all her dignity with the “what’s happiness?” BS.

I’m not saying I love the current Blair, I’d honestly rather she be single, but this Blair in these pics looks as lost and weak as ever. Considering the not-so-high estimation Chuck and Jack have of her (they both bartered her around like a common hooker), taking her to a brothel is just in bad taste. She needs to respect herself first, and then to never allow people with so little respect for her (ie Chuck) have such a control over her ever again.

• fernanda says:

Blair is not being forced to do anything. And from the stills, I would say she looks fine and not scared for being in a brothel. IT’S A SCHEME. She is there because she wants to. I am pretty sure she is having a lot more fun than throwing a pretentious party in Brooklyin with Dan,

• Rose says:

i totally agree. it seems as though dan and blair are simply not meant to be. no matter what happens, chair eventually always reunite : there is simply no denying that. not to mention, chuck is crazy about her!

• fernanda says:

Elena, I am a chair fan, and that’s not how I see Blair or Chair’s relationship at all. I hate Blair with Dan because the writers have to isolate her from her friends and I hate how judgmental and pretentious she is now. I can’t stand the new Blair. I miss the Blair who was fun. She was a bitch, but she was still loyal to her fans, Oh, and I am pretty sure Blair will enjoy scheming with Chuck and her real friends (glad the writers are remembering that she has other relationships too). She is not being forced to do anything, I am pretty sure she is happy spending time with the NJBC, Tired and sick of Blair only having scenes with Dan and Dorota.

• Elena says:

You don’t want Blair to be judgmental, but you want her to be a bitch? I’m confused. Essentially, what it boils down to is that you guys don’t think she’s the “real” Blair unless she’s with Chuck, sacrificing for her and Serena, and that is sad to me. If Blair became fierce (going after her career, being kind to her friends, scheming) but was still with Dan, it would still not be the “real” Blair to you, and that’s the sad truth.

• fernanda says:

The real Blair for sure is not the one with Dan right now. I just hate how the writers ruined everything to make DB happen. Well, at least the ratings suck, And there is no sad truth. You’ll never like Blair with Chuck, no matter how the writers write them. Same with a lot of people when it comes to DB. People will like what they like, Just because people want Blair with Chuck it doesn’t make them a no Blair fan.

• LunaSeasMoonChild says:

But currently, she’s with Dan and is not “going after her career, being kind to her friends, scheming” (the last one apparently going to re-emerge) so YES, we deem she is NOT THE REAL BLAIR. Go back and watch previous seasons, especially S01, will you? So you have a clear idea of Blair’s real characterization and not the delusion you are blinded with now that she is with Douchebag Donut.

• The ‘real’ Blair hasn’t been around all season long, not just when she got together with Dan. She’s been running scared since she said yes to Louis’ proposal and decided to marry Louis and then called Dan to come get her from the wedding reception. And Chuck always wanted her to have a career and he believes in her. She’s the one who doesn’t.

• april-ann says:

I’ve always loved my girl Blair. My friends protested so much because I loved her, claiming they loved Serena more, and wanted to debate this with me. I never saw it as a competition because I love them both. I was an huge fan of Chuck and Blair. They were so hot. First wuv and twu wuv and all that in the eyes of teenagers. I truly believe they are endgame (to please fans), so why not let her experience a little slice of life first? I have to admit I didn’t like it at first. Actually I hated it. Even though Chuck had sold her, played her, I thought they were hot and I wanted them back together. Part of me still does. But our Blair grew up. The Blair who was “fun” was kowtowing to everyone whom she thought was higher up than her, she was a “bitch” because she lacked confidence to be herself. Now all of that is gone. She is being herself finally. She finally feels the freedom to be herself, confident in the knowledge that the man she loves, loves her right back. There is no better feeling in the world than being loved unconditionally. Let’s let her have that, and enjoy watching until she gives in to whatever Chuck wants. It will happen, let’s just be patient and enjoy until then.

• I don’t think Blair is ‘Blair’ now. She’s ‘Clair’ what Dan wants her to be. Chuck has made mistakes, but he did go to her with an apology. And he has done plenty of things to make Blair happy. He bought her a necklace on her 17th birthday after it was ruiined by Nate. He made her prom queen. He let her go time and time again. He didn’t stop her wedding when he knew she didn’t want to get married. Dan blamed the video being put on GG on Chuck when he did it. He’s done plenty more things to Blair in the past. You’ve gotta think about that too, if you say all those things about Chuck. Plus, Dan and Blair have NO chemistry. They’re like brother and sister. Chuck and Blair are soulmates. When is true love ever easy?

• Rose says:

hehe!! totally true…. dan and blair look perfect siblings. you know i’ve always been glad about their relationship before “the” relationship i.e. their friendship. they could have been amazing besties. but no! dan had to spoil it all!

• Jazzy says:

That Is so right, I totally agree. I’m a HUGE chair fan, because they are so cute together and Dan and Blair will never have that. From my point of view, Dan was saying to Blair to be be herself, and really if you have been watching, he is not letting her be her self. Infact, er is stopping her. Face it, chair have amazing chemistry and they belong together, so I hope the do end up together, because they at are so alike and chuck accepts her for who she is, so deal with it chair haters, DAIR SUCKS!

• vivian says:

This is your life, this new life has begun
        Finding love can be tough enough but finding a mate that’s wealthy can even be harder.Would you need someone who can love you back??
        ======βlαckwhitеPlanet.c ^0^ m =====it’s where for men and women looking for interracial’ship for a fabulous lifestyle
        It’s a nice place for black white sing’les, to interact with each other…no bounds or extremes in front of true love.
        There has been thousands of single members online and waiting for you。

• LunaSeasMoonChild says:

I’m pretty sure you Ban fans are the ones who don’t like Blair, seeing that you only like her when she has destroyed her friendships that have lasted longer than her superficial current boyfriend. You only like her as this pathetic girl who has betrayed her bestfriend, cheated on her husband that SHE HERSELF chose to marry not out of love, and blamed other people for that mistake. Stupid.

I bet you never really appreciated Blair Waldorf since S01. If you did, you would know she’s so out of character this whole season. You only like her now that she’s acting like Vanessa and Serena pre-S01.

• Tess says:

• Tess says:

Chuck and Blair and the only reason why I watch this. If there was no chuck and Blair chemistry going on, I would t watch it. Why can’t they just be together, seriously. Everyone liked them together and the ratings will go up if they are together. This is defiantly not the true Blair, she is so much better with chuck, so if the directors are reading this, then please give chair another LONGGGG TERM RELATIONSHIP CHANCE!!!. I would actually like to see hem get married and have a child 😣❤❤

2. ggxoxo says:

real blair?? sure the blair that hides cuts in her face…

• Annie says:

Wow. The abuse comments start already. God, get another argument already. One that is actually valid.

• A. says:

why are you surprised bb? they love to throw that word around lol
        it’s like “oh there’s a set pic of chuck opening a door to Blair” DBers: ABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE!!!!!! HE PUNCHED A WINDOW, HE SOLD HER FOR A HOTEL, HE’S AN ALCOHOLIC, WHAT A PIG, YOU CBERS ARE SICK AND HAVE ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS, IF YOU LIKE CB THEN YOU MUST HATE BLAIR AND LOVE PUNCHING BABIES, BLAIR HAS ONLY EVER BEEN HAPPY WITH BEAUTIFUL PERFECT DAN AND THEY SHOULD GET MARRIED AND HAVE IDENTICAL FLANNEL PJS, ETC, ETC, ETC.

Whatever.

• Willa says:

No, the one the writers said was OOC. Please learn to read and comprehend.

• Chris says:

No, the real Blair who is there for her friends, who cares about them above all else, who schemes, who is fierce, and who doesnt go out to be ice! Cheers!

• CommonSense says:

why would she care about her abusive ex? notice the word ex!

• Blair will NEVER NOT care about Chuck. Just because she’s with Dan, taking the easy way out, doesn’t mean you cut someone out of your life that you care about. She will always be there for Chuck and should be. And you never know how the story is going to end. I have faith in Chair.

• Jaclyn says:

Um, what? lol

Get a new argument. One that’s valid and holds water. Chuck never abused Blair. The writer of the show reiterated this fact time and time again. Not sure what show you have going on in your head.

• Elena says:

What Safran says is truth now? Sweet! That means Dair have been four seasons in the making and that Blair has never dated a friend before and that Dair have tons of history that happened off screen! ;)

• Willa says:

Oh, that’s what I’d want history off screen….yeah, that’s not OTp material. Dair is lame and the audience has spoken to that. Also, he said Blair had no romantic feelings for Dan last year so good try there.Dair is going to end Thank God!

• LunaSeasMoonChild says:

@Elena

Wow, you BAN fan have definitely shown that you have no idea what quality writing is. I have a feeling with this comment, you are trying to be sarcastic, but I can tell you are holding it like some precious truth. EPIC FAIL

• Sarah says:

That is true, chuck. Never actually abused Blair. He loved her Too much that he didnt want to loose her. I really do hope that they find a way back to each other because they are ment for each other, and stupid Dan had to interfere with that. All chuck has ever done, has been good to Blair, because when ever he actually did something bad, it was because he was drunk or not thinking, but he has changed now, because he has matured, and wants the best for Blair. He paided her release from loui just so she could be happy and not trapped, he wasn’t trying to interfere with Dan and Blair. If anyone has done something bad, it dan. Chuck promised Blair that he wouldn’t stop the wedding, even tho her mother told him to. Dan stopped the wedding by sending the video in to gossip girl.Manslut. And he is the one who caused Blair to actually be trapped up, and it was all because he wanted her all to himself, now her is following her where ever she goes. Dickhead. I WANT CHAIR BACK, IT’S KILLING ME!!!!!! 😢

• LunaSeasMoonChild says:

Can you get another argument? This has been settled already. You Anti-Chuck and Anti-Chair fans just can’t find some other rational reasoning to bash us with this season’s crap while we have a lot of reasoning that evidently shows just how sickening and crappy the BAN ship is, and how it has actually sunk GG. Ratings back us up too.

3. gossipgirltruth says:

Have Blair and Nate had a scene all season! WOW finally it looks like the show may be fixing itself. Blair/Nate, Chuck/Blair. If they could have given us Serena in some form it would look like perhaps a perfect episode.

4. Ava says:

The best part of these pictures? Not a Humphrey to be seen. Sweet! I might actually watch this episode

5. Willa says:

Yes!!!! Chuck and Blair and no Humpty Dumpty boref-fest. NJBC is the best!

6. TVFan says:

OMG Nate and Blair actually have a scene together where they are actually going to speak to each other this is like a first in Season 5. They writers finally remember Blair and Nate are actually friends. Looks like the NJBC is making a comeback.

• Christen says:

thank you for pointing that out! i have noticed that nate and blair never even talk, and they used to be great friends!! i can’t wait for this episode! CHAIR! i wish they would kill dan off the show loi

• charlottem2 says:

Very excited that Nate and Blair are finally interacting. What has it been, a year since they last did? On a show with 5 main characters, that seems hard, and yet that seems to be the case.
      I’m glad Dan’s off doing his own career thing in this episode. This scheme seems particularly ridiculous.

7. Well well, finally some Chair scenes. Good, I’ve been soo tired of all this Dair stuff. Losing my mind a little bit. Maybe my Queen B is coming back to me…And leave Clair in Brooklynn with Lonely Boy.

8. Zari says:

My Blair! Hopefully hanging around her real friends will make her come back to reality. Her and Chuck so close, I die. They first bonded over their mutual love for scheming, maybe this will reignite something. And them working with Nate, great bonus.

9. gg says:

Chuck and Blair look beautiful!! Finally I think gossip girl is coming to its senses. This looks like a great episode. No Dan yippeeeee :)

10. Jaclyn says:

FINALLY! Gossip Girl is BACK. Inside can go die in a fire, please. Love those pics! Wow, Blair and Nate actually sharing scenes? Shut the front door. So looking forward to the scheme to bring down Jack and Diana (maybe?). Finally getting back to the core of the show. And, wow, be still my heart. I love that Chuck and Blair pictures. Those two need to reunite, pronto.

11. roXie says:

I’M so excited for this episode!! Chuck and Blair, Blair and Nate!! All the njbc scheming! It really feels like the good old days of gossip girl!! YAY <3

12. Maria says:

Finally some CB pics :) Maybe the end of this season is looking up after all?

13. Wendy says:

OMG! So excited for this episode! The REAL BLAIR is back and so are scheming NJBC! YAY! Chuck and Blair look so good sitting together and scheming together.Can’t wait to see them sharing scenes again. Can’t wait!!

14. Nicole says:

Chuck and Blair!!! YAY! The heart of the show. So glad to see the NJBC scheming again. And the best part of all? Humphrey is no where to be seen. Praise!

15. Chloé says:

Chuck were are your sideburnes? Heh. that’s ok I still love ya! And I agree with the comment. This episode make me giddy too. :)) Oh how I’ve missed my schemy Chair. :))

16. Emily says:

Chuck and Blair having a scene AND Nate and Blair having a scene?! It’s like mana from heaven! Please let there be more of this the rest of the season. So sick of Blair secluded in Brooklyn.

17. Ashley says:

Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck <3 And that scraggly Muppet is nowhere to be found.

18. Tina says:

Yay Chair!!!!!! Love them!!!

19. Joanna says:

Finally something that actually makes me want to venture into the absurd world of gossip girl instead of yet another reason why I should not watch. Only for you, Non Judging Breakfast Club. Only for you. Okay, I’m lying. Chuck and Blair have a lot to do with it as well. :) I’m so happy to see them all scheming together. I was beginning to think Blair forgot Nate’s name and referred to him as the cute guy who dates all the female guest stars but then I remembered that she hasn’t referred to him at all this season. Hopefully, this is about to change and the show will fix itself starting with the return of the old Blair.

20. I’m so damn excited, wow. I know they are not together, but I don’t care, as long as they have scenes together and care for each other. Yay!!

21. Ade says:

God bless these stills,i might actually watch GG again<3 My NJBC finally!!!!!!!!!! and ofc this is the beginning of CB all over again<3

22. O'Brien says:

NJBC FTW! And I think that’s Chuck’s best suit all season.

23. Bethany says:

What is Blair wearing? That outfit SCREAMS Serena and not her. Very odd. As a Dan/Blair fan, these don’t worry me at all.

• charlottem2 says:

Yeah, it’s an odd outfit. This sceme seems kind of ridiculous even for GG standards. I’m happy Dan’s off doing his own thing for this episode.

• Stroumfita says:

As a Chuck and Blair fan I tell u that u should be worried…Donut/Blair’s vomit days will be over soon..Just wait and see my friend…

• Sarah says:

Serena is playing Blair I an episode, and vice versa.

• LunaSeasMoonChild says:

You’re worried about how her dress seems more Serena, and not that Blair is off-character this whole season? Wow, you BAN fans are pretty shallow.

• A. says:

I think that outfit is more Diana than Serena, even the hair looks like Liz’s… maybe it’s part of the scheme… ;)

24. Petra says:

Great to see Chuck and Blair together. They are and always will be the best part of this show. And Dan is nowhere in sight. Keep itthat way, GG writers!

25. emmits says:

Who is the girl in the lingerie? obvs way too tall to be Blair (even in heels) is this when Serena is dressed up like her?

26. Gloria says:

CB!!! Scheming! Nate/Blair looking pretty! YAY!!!

27. Anissa says:

So the real Blair wears a low cut, tight fitting, super short bandage dress (love the color though)?! Ummm I’m perfectly happy w/ the relaxed, happy, stylish, Dan loving “fake” one then ;)

• Sarah says:

Blair has looked like crap. Also, before you try to act like a “know it all” know that Serena is supposed to play Blair in an episode and vice versa. Nice try.

• Jackie says:

Blair dresses like Mary Poppins and/or Princess Peach for Humphrey. Nor surprising, since she’s clearly “Claire” with him and not real Blair. Real Blair will do just about anything for a good scheme, especially when it’s to help the love of her life ;)

She looks effing hot in that blue dress. And they match. Hehehe.

• CommonSense says:

That must be tru luv! She would even sleep with his uncle! I would do that too for my tru luv! And I would love to be sold for a hotel! <3

• Jackie says:

Oh good night. You guys are so, so sad.

Get a new argument. I mean, really. Now you guys just look ridiculous. lol

No just Serena is supposed to play Blair

• LunaSeasMoonChild says:

“Ummm I’m perfectly happy w/ the relaxed, happy, stylish, Dan loving “fake” one then”

Oh God, another BAN fan trying to be all cute and seemingly witty but FAILING. Another one who claims to be a Blair fan now that Blair is OOC and has turned into Vanessa 2.0 with Serena’s taste in clothes.

28. JBS says:

To all of the Chair shippers, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET A LIFE!!!
    I say you all have to be the most arrogant, pretentious, self-centred shippers out of all the television shippers that there are.Only you lot would turn a first look at an upcoming episode into a battleground for a war that you are currently (and hopefully will in the end) lose.
    Just as long as whoever is with whoever is happy in the long run, that is all that matters. And it apperars that Dan and Blair are together for the time being and are happy with each other, so be it.
    So PLEASE STOP WATCHING GG IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY!!! The true GG fans will thank you all!!!

• Aninha says:

Well said. Couldn’t agree more. =)

• ICU says:

Stop being bitter and a hypocrite. Go support YOUR ship or take your own advice: GET A LIFE. lol So sad.

• Nicole says:

Wow, thank you so very much, but I have a life. I happen to get joy out of watching NJBC scheme and Chuck and Blair interact together. It’s what Gossip Girl is all about. I also HATE HUMPHREY and hate Dan and Blair together and have been boycotting the show until something that interested me happened, like the above. Why don’t you get a life and quit stalking/bullying Chair fans, huh? I guess that’s just par for the course these days. Sometimes I wonder if Dair fans are more obsessed with Chair fans than their actual couple.

Blair and Humphrey’s days are numbered, that much is obvious, so why don’t you just enjoy it while you can, and let the rest of us gush about the AWESOMENESS ABOVE.

K? Have a good day now.

• E says:

I don’t think anyone here is trying to stir up trouble, except for you. Sorry all of us arrogant, pretentious Chair fans are excited to see Blair having scenes with other people besides Dan and Dorota. We are actually well aware that Dan and Blair are together for the time being and seem to be happy, whatever, good for them. Personally I think it’s great that Blair is trying to reach out to other people and not live in a bubble. That’s all.

• Nicole says:

Blair’s only happy with Dan because she’s isolated herself away from all the important people in her life, like HER BEST FRIEND and the man she was willing to throw away her fairytale for until that stupid car accident. She hasn’t even spoken with Nate all season. She’s living the hermit life in Brooklyn with Dan because she’s afraid to face reality, so yeah, she’s perfectly happy in her false world.

But guess what? Blair’s world ain’t Blair’s world without Chuck Bass.

So sorry. Only, not really. ;)

• Kristina says:

Exactly! I’m not a Dair fan, but I would tolerate them a lot better if there were more scenes with the whole group–I miss seeing the group hang out (or at least share scenes every once in a while!).

• Christen says:

well said!

• Sarah says:

Dair fans threaten to stop watching the show when their “precious” dair didn’t happen fast enough. Go be a hypocrite somewhere else.

• Wendy says:

We’re starting ship wars?! We’re just commenting on the pictures. You, and others like you, are! You’re here insulting us! Why don’t you stop insulting real people over tv show and fictional couples and get a life! You’re obviously in desperate need of one.

• Jackie says:

Yeah I’m pretty sure *WE* were discussing the pictures and the show/storylines, not insulting other fanbases. I swear.. HYPOCRITES DELUX, man.

• Michelle says:

your ridiculous. REAL GG FANS are the ones that came from the books. they are the reason the show is successful, hence our annoyance of “DAIR”. Mark my words by the series finale, most likely next year, chuck and blair will be together. And yes, I’ll even be cocky and say so will serena and nate. So has a true GG fan, PLEASE STOP WATCHING GG BECAUSE YOU WILL BE UNHAPPY!!! and the true GG fans will thank you alll!!!

• I believe Chair fans were just commenting on the subject of this article – being stills for 522 – and received responses to those comments from Dair fans. Who would you say was inciting self-proclaimed “war”? Live and let comment without giving it antagonistic labels.

29. sara says:

Chuck and Blair should be endgame! CHAIR forever!!!<3

30. Jackie says:

I can’t wait for this episode! And the two that follow. I feel like this entire season has been one big giant WTF after the next. It looks like, hopefully, they are going back to basics. Back to what works. Back to what’s not hated by 98% of the audience.

NJBC.

Chuck and Blair.

I ain’t even mad.

• bambam says:

lol @ you. I love these stats that you’ve all made up. I have some too. 105% of the sane GG audience loathe CB at this point and aren’t interested in seeing attempts to further beat that very dead horse.

• Jackie says:

Really? Is that why the three Dair centered episodes got less than one million viewers, and were the worst rated episodes of GG *ever*? Is that why Twitter AND Facebook are full of Dair hate?

Whatever you need to tell yourself to get you through, girlfriend. ;)

• bambam says:

Well more than 98% of the audience stuck with it, so it’s more accurate than your number. And the most Dair centered of the last three episodes had higher ratings.

• LunaSeasMoonChild says:

The 98% you are talking about must be the less than 1M viewers. And FYI, I believe it’s more probable to assume that the last ep had better ratings because Diana Payne returned to reveal the mystery behind her real connection with Chuck. So I’d say, the ratings only went up because people wanted to find out about Chuck, not because they wanted to see some pretentious, low-class “coming out” party. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t because of the BAN featured in this ep that helped the ratings, it was Chuck’s storyline. Why? Because the BAN-centric eps had lower ratings and the only difference of the latest ep with the previous BAN-centric eps was Diana Payne.

So bambam, your argument is stupid and INVALID.

• No girl. The ratings have been low for awhile and still are. Dair has not helped things either. Plus, the storylines have been stupid…mostly the lame Royal Wedding crap. Everyone is just waiting for Chair to get back together, because let’s face it: DAIR WILL NOT LAST!

31. Annie says:

Am I the only Dair fan in existence? The Chuck/Blair relationship had grown tiresome. Back and forth, back and forth, it was old. Maybe, just maybe, when the series ends it’d be nice for them to reconcile, but for now Dan and Blair are making a great team. I think Dair has brought the show new life, at least for me.

• Jackie says:

I am a Chuck and Blair fan, but I did enjoy the Dan and Blair friendship before they forced this out-of-nowhere makes-no-sense- crap-on-every-relationship storyline. Had they paired up Dan and Blair in season 4, it would have made a lot more sense I think. But the fact that Blair basically treated Dan like her errand boy, whilst planning a wedding to a prince, and declaring her undying love for Chuck, and then turns around 5 seconds after her *BEST FRIEND* tells her she’s still inlove with Dan and jumps into a relationship with him?
      No thanks, man.
      Not to mention, she’s so beyond out of character at this moment in time. That Salon party was such a joke. And she’s completely isolated from every character other than Dan and Dorota. Dan and Blair could have happened, naturally, and probably been somewhat successful, but in my opinion, the writers have set them up the fail miserably. And, I hate to say it, but Penn and Leighton lack romantic chemistry and sexual chemistry. It’s almost like watching brother and sister. Just my two cents, of course.

• Kristina says:

No there are some out there. I agree, the dynamic needed a shake-up, although Dair should have happened last season when it made sense, when they first became friends, rather than the nonsense that the Louis story eventually evolved into. But the great thing about this show has always been the interactions of the group, and there haven’t been many this season, cause everyone (not just Dan and Blair, although they are the worse offenders) has been off doing their own thing. The whole season has been weird. It’s not so much (for me at least, although I am NOT a fan of the pairing) about being anti-Dair as much as disliking the impact the couple has had on the show, but like I said it’s not just them, the whole season has felt off.

• Jackie says:

I agree with this. It’s like they had to completely alter the whole dynamic of Gossip Girl to pair Blair and Dan up, and to be quite honest, they failed miserably. Dair still sucks and now the rest of the show sucks too because they had to go and take a huge dump on pretty much every relationship on the show in order for Dan and Blair to become romantic,

• bambam says:

lol There are a lot of Dair fans bb. They just have better things to do than boycott, vote on polls, comment on articles and spam the writers.

• Jackie says:

Are you kidding me? How about the Dair fan that got outted for voting 75000 in ONE DAY in ONE POLL. How is that even possible? Do you guys not have families? Friends? Jobs?

Or the Zimbio poll, that had to keep getting shut down and fixed, because DAIR fans were cheating.

Yeah, those Dair fans are super awesome with their super cool lives. LOL

• bambam says:

Um, Dair weren’t even against Chair in the Zimbio poll what are you even talking about. And I’m pretty sure the “source” of that other stat was a Chair fan site. But think what you want.

• Jackie says:

Because Dair fans kept voting for the couple against Chuck and Blair, which makes it even MORE pathetic.

But so not surprising. lol

• bambam says:

lol paranoid much? I’m sure you have proof it was Dair fans and not, you know, the couple Chair was against.

• Willa says:

Dair couldn’t make it out of the 3rd round and Chuck and Blair went to the finals on a poll you can’t cheat on. So thank you for proving more like CB again

• bambam says:

lol well one of you has to be wrong then. one says it was all Dair fans cheating and the other says cheating wasn’t possible.

• Willa says:

Bambam, the zimbio poll and the other was on a site where you vote. Two different polls, honey

• bambam says:

Nope, we’re talking about the zimbio poll. The other poster said Dair fans cheated on it. Read the original comment.

• Willa says:

Is that why ratings are so terrible and why the buzz fro the show is gone because of all those Dair fans…sure. Oh, and Carla 76,000 sure knows how to cheat on polls and was caught doing it…Dair fan

32. fernanda says:

The real Blair is sexy, schemes, enjoys the UES life, spends time with her real friends Nate, Chuck and Serena, I’ll take this Blair over the pretentious Blair that gives a boring party in Brooklyin with annoying Dan

• Elena says:

Yes, God forbid she read and love intellect! Get her back to hookering out for Chuck ASAP! What a gal!

• Jackie says:

Dude, you really need to LET IT GO. Have you forgotten that Blair was going to lie to Chuck, sleep with his uncle AGAIN behind his back? They both made mistakes that night, not just Chuck.

And for the love it was like three years ago. LOL. Is that REALLY the only argument you guys can come up with? Too freaking funny.

• fernanda says:

I don’t know why you are so offensive Elena (tough I am pretty sure your real name. People like chair, deal with it. The audience is bored with Dair. The ratings say it all. People are bored with the real Blair. She is not intelectual. She is just boring, pretentious and judmental. She became Vanessa Abrhams

33. Kristina says:

I could do without the inclusion of Lola in this, but otherwise it looks like good stuff!

34. JBS says:

So obviously my earlier comment has been misinterpreted as me taking a side in this so called Chair/Dair civil war, so I will offer a bit of insight into what I said.
    I will admit that I have never watched a single second of GG, yet have seen enough message boards to know that all of you “fans” of GG have more or less taken a respective side in the eternal struggle known as Dair vs. Chair. I have also noticed that all shippers seem to throw something resembling a hissy fit when the plot doesn’t go according to their script.
    As I said, it is most important that the characters are happy together. So really, it doesn’t matter who Blair ends up with…although obviously to all shippers, it does.
    So I stand by my original comment that as of today, Chair shippers are a bunch of tools.
    I will end by saying that I am also uniting all shippers together in a common cause (even if it is at my expense) so maybe I am starting the process of healing and ending the struggle.
    May the good Lord bless you all & keep you all safe during the war. ;)

• Jackie says:

Well f*u*c*k you very much. You have a great day now, you big smartie pants you. ;)

• gossipgirltruth says:

So you don’t watch GG and never have yet you follow their boards? You are also mad at CB fans because they are commenting positively on pictures of Chuck and Blair. If your clearly fake comment is true would you not be supporting people who are happy with what the show is giving in this pic. Sorry cute try but trolling Chair fans to try to bully them into liking what you do and calling them names makes you the tool.
      Go attack people elsewhere.

• JBS says:

I stand by what I said and I stand by the fact that your face is a tool!!!
        BTW, it is not just GG boards, but it’s on various boards all across the internet. A quick example is on a weekly basis on the Ask Ausiello column

• Jackie says:

So we’re tools and pathetic for discussing a show we like, and you’re super awesome and cool for stalking us and insulting fans of a show.. you don’t even watch?

LMAO. GO on wit yo bad self, guuuuurl.

• JBS says:

Why yes. Yes I am.
            You may be the smartest GG fan that there is!!!
            You should try it sometime. In fact, all fans of GG should try it!!!

• E says:

I don’t understand why you’re even looking at these photos let alone causing problems btwn opposing ships when you don’t even watch the show. I have no idea how you can think you’re helping unite ships when all you’re doing is being rude and mean. Please go away thx!

• Willa says:

Because they stalk Chair fans day and night It’s their volunteer program they’re involved with at school I guess

• JBS says:

I do this because some fans (probably like you) go on suicide watch when the script doesn’t co-operate with their respective side!!!

• Willa says:

Pretty sure it will be DBers and Laurene you’ll want to watch or yourself

• E says:

No JBS you’re doing all this because you’re a bully, plain and simple. You have nothing better to do than be mean, rude and insulting…I feel sorry for you. Now seriously, go away!

• JBS says:

Don’t feel sorry for me. I am actually a very happy person, unlike yourself who’s primary goal in life is to make all the happy people of the world as mean-spirited as you. Must be a Chair shipper

• E says:

JBS-Seriously? This is insane, I haven’t said one rude thing on here. I’m done with this have a nice life.

• LunaSeasMoonChild says:

WTF? If you haven’t even watched this show, why are you commenting on here??? I’m confused, coz you don’t make sense.

35. Wendy says:

I think Dair fans are really just Dan fans pretending to be Blair fans only because she’s with Dan. If you were a real Blair fan you’d want her to spend time with her friends and have other interests other than just Dan. And you dont. Not one of you Dairs has commented on NJBC scheming or Blair/Nate pic or sl. Its like you only want her isolated with Dan. I love Chair and Chuck &Blair as individuals. And because I love both characters. I want them to have each other and also their families, friends, goals/careers.

You only insult Chair and their fans. You’re more obsessed with hating Chair and bullying their fans than you’re own ship.

• Elena says:

Nope. I’m a Blair stan and Dair fan. I can’t imagine why anyone who likes Blair would ever want her to go back to Chuck. Doesn’t compute.

• Willa says:

Since Chuck and Blair are never over you might want to start watching another show again

• Wendy says:

Like or dislike any character you want, just dont attack people for having different opinions.

• dude. says:

LMAO I seriously think that you should take your own advice and not attack people for having different opinions Wendy… Elena was just stating her opinion, she wasn’t ‘attacking’ you. Calm the F down. And stop making sweeping statements because we all know what you’re saying is untrue. There are Dair fans who are both fans of Dan AND Blair.

• LunaSeasMoonChild says:

I don’t know how you can be a Blair fan without even noticing that she’s OOC this whole season. Just admit you became a Blair fan because BAN happened.

36. Meg says:

Chuck and Blair and the NJBC back together!! Nothing can get better than that after the dull season we’ve endured. Could it be the real Gossip Girl we once loved is getting back on track?? Time will tell!

37. Laura says:

finally some Chair action! I have missed them so freaking much!

38. Deborah says:

NJBC!! oh, how i’ve missed them..

39. LOL says:

Blair looks horrified in one of those pics I saw on spoilertv. This is the kind of place Chuck takes her to.

• Jackie says:

Yeah I’m sure he handcuffed her and tied her up with a rope.. oh wait, sorry, my bad, that’s their sex life she enjoyed OH so much. :)

Unlike ol wet blanket Dan. Two pump chump. lol

• Willa says:

Bitter little Dber. Can’t wait until your ship implodes. Better prepare yourself

• Willa says:

Sure they will. I can’t wait to watch you Dbers start weeping in the finale. It will be my pleasure to watch that

40. Iknowthings says:

LOL! I can’t wait for last episode of GG! Dan and Blair will walk off to sunshine while Chuck will be getting it on with a bunch of hookers! <3

• Jackie says:

Psst.. hate to break it to you, but Blair is going to rip little Humphrey’s heart out come the season finale. Poor lonely boy is gonna end the season with Georgina, while Chuck and Blair GO ALL IN.

Sucks for him. And you apparently.

• Iknowthingstoo says:

Did someone sell you the finale script?

41. kat says:

Lmao why are people freaking out just because Chuck and Blair are in the same screen space? Doesn’t mean they’re getting back together. Just watch, Blair will stick with Dan in the end.

42. Jackie says:

Oh you stalkers crack me up.

Can’t wait for Blair to rip Humphrey’s heart to tiny little shreds when she a. refuses to say I love you, b. doesn’t wanna go to Rome, and c. her diary gets blasted and reveals her true feelings.

It’s gonna be fabulous. :)

Chair for the mfing win.

43. sarah says:

NJBC and Chair plus scheming this episode will be true Gossip Girl and Inside fanfiction. Can’t wait and the return of Blair and hopefully the end of Claire

44. S says:

Finally!! Some CB and NB and no Donut, the way it should be.

45. Elizabeth says:

Blair is Chuck’s secretary? Is this like the time he was her waiter? That teeny Serena-request dress makes me expect sexy times ahead, but they felt bad about cheating on Louis, so I doubt they’ll cheat on Dan. Much.

I love the picture of Nate and Blair! What is that expression? They are such cute exes! I hope they actually have screen time and this isn’t a fake out like promo pictures at the beginning of the season of CB scenes that never happened.

46. YAY!! Blair finally doing something with her friends and for her friends. The network have obviously caught onto the Dairsaster and have wiped their hands clean of promoting Dair altogether. Even an ep in her namesake (Despicable B) did not include Blair in the actual promo! Stills and synopses for the final few episodes also don’t mention a skerrick of Dair think good times are ahead for Chair fans and the angry ones here know it!

47. sophia says:

I may watch this episode afterall if there is the njbc.But i still hate blair

48. Melly says:

I am so excited for this episode. Finally Blair is with her friends again. Nair and Chair! Anyone who is hating probably doesn’t really like the show since the NJBC work together every season. This season has been so painful because that core relationship has been lost. I am thrilled that it seems to be coming back for a big finale. Worried for Serena/Blair but I am so ready for NJBC and the Chair reunion that is coming!!

Look how many comments these pictures have caused. This is what interests and excites Gossip Girl fans!!

49. JBS says:

They had better not reunite Chair or else their douchebags (err, I mean shippers) will become even more insufferable.
    Friends are friends, but Love=Dair!!!
    In the season finale, I hope Chuck dies so the shipper war can end at last!!!

• Willa says:

But you don’t watch the show, remember? Seriously Chuck and Blair are going to get together and ,well, Dair is dead

• LunaSeasMoonChild says:

WTF? I thought you never watched GG? And now you say you’re pro-BAN? Another BAN shipper who’s trying too hard to make it seem like BAN is so likable to people who’ve never watched GG. Man, you are stupid.

• JBS says:

Are all you Chair shippers racist? Support the black characters and don’t hold the whities on a pedestal.
        All of you shippers prove that racism is alive and well. If Chuck was black, you would all be Dair shippers.
        Equality for the win.

50. rubytu says:

I want to cheer for Chair, but reading all these comments/arguments has just plain tuckered me out. (The thought of them together, though, makes me very happy)