Big Bang First Look: Howard Meets the Parent!

Is Howard about to do battle with his future father in law? What’s the problem with Leonard and Penny in the bedroom? And do the following images from the May 3 episode of The Big Bang Theory shed light on either question?

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 52 Big Finishes — Including The Big Bang Theory!

In the episode, titled “The Launch Acceleration,” NASA reschedules Howard’s space mission, thereby putting his wedding to Bernadette in jeopardy — something (we’re guessing) doesn’t sit well with the father of the bride-to-be (special guest star Casey Sander).

Meanwhile, Leonard says something surprising to Penny in the bedroom, prompting a whole lot of shoulder shrugging.

Sneak a peek at the first look gallery below and see if you can figure out how the twin crises will play out.

1. Mcat says:

Poor Raj. Everyone has major storylines except for him.

2. Rae says:

I really hope Howard and Bernadette don’t get married; he’s so much funnier away from her.

• mia says:

I strongly disagree. I think Howard is a much funnier and much better character now that he’s with Bernadette.

I really want them to get married; it’ll be a refreshing direction for this show to take

3. janet says:

Howard married WOULD be horrible!

4. The Squatch says:

I kind of think it might actually be better if Bernadette somehow ended up with Raj in the long run. So long as they can do it in some way where he and Howard can remain friends as well. At least, become friends again after a short period of adjustment, perhaps.

5. Michael says:

WOW Sheldon looks old and wow is Bernadette like the hottest woman on BBT

• Anna says:

yeah, can’t believe how much Parsons has aged during this season. he’s really looking his age now. still think Penny’s hotter ;)

6. I thought the Howard meeting his future father-in-law has been scrapped. I know I read it somewhere here.

7. I see Penny still kept the nightgown that Howard had when her “babylon whore” (pardon the word it is how Howard’s mom called her) friend came to town… ha!
    I don’t know what to make of this yet… A lot is going on and Rajesh is just the third wheel in every situation…. I’m kinda sad for him.

8. AmyR says:

I imagine Howard and Bernadette winding up getting married while he’s in space, via satellite. The show could really go all out with it and take it to crazy limits.

9. What’s up colleagues, fastidious piece of writing and nice urging commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.