Big Bang First Look: Howard Meets the Parent!

Is Howard about to do battle with his future father in law? What’s the problem with Leonard and Penny in the bedroom? And do the following images from the May 3 episode of The Big Bang Theory shed light on either question?

Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 52 Big Finishes — Including The Big Bang Theory!

In the episode, titled “The Launch Acceleration,” NASA reschedules Howard’s space mission, thereby putting his wedding to Bernadette in jeopardy — something (we’re guessing) doesn’t sit well with the father of the bride-to-be (special guest star Casey Sander).

Meanwhile, Leonard says something surprising to Penny in the bedroom, prompting a whole lot of shoulder shrugging.

Sneak a peek at the first look gallery below and see if you can figure out how the twin crises will play out.

Comments (15)

• Poor Raj. Everyone has major storylines except for him.

Comment by Mcat – April 18, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope Howard and Bernadette don’t get married; he’s so much funnier away from her.

Comment by Rae – April 18, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I strongly disagree. I think Howard is a much funnier and much better character now that he’s with Bernadette.

I really want them to get married; it’ll be a refreshing direction for this show to take

Comment by mia – April 18, 2012 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Howard married WOULD be horrible!

Comment by janet – April 18, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I kind of think it might actually be better if Bernadette somehow ended up with Raj in the long run. So long as they can do it in some way where he and Howard can remain friends as well. At least, become friends again after a short period of adjustment, perhaps.

Comment by The Squatch – April 18, 2012 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW Sheldon looks old and wow is Bernadette like the hottest woman on BBT

Comment by Michael – April 18, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah, can’t believe how much Parsons has aged during this season. he’s really looking his age now. still think Penny’s hotter ;)

Comment by Anna – April 19, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the Howard meeting his future father-in-law has been scrapped. I know I read it somewhere here.

Comment by The Buskalo Kid – April 18, 2012 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I see Penny still kept the nightgown that Howard had when her “babylon whore” (pardon the word it is how Howard’s mom called her) friend came to town… ha!
    I don’t know what to make of this yet… A lot is going on and Rajesh is just the third wheel in every situation…. I’m kinda sad for him.

Comment by Julie (@CDNspnFAN) – April 19, 2012 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not that what he good at its why he on the show

Comment by Michael – April 19, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If memory serves, that nightgown was more in a lavender shade, wasn’t it? Certainly a very similar fit.

Comment by John – April 20, 2012 01:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I imagine Howard and Bernadette winding up getting married while he’s in space, via satellite. The show could really go all out with it and take it to crazy limits.

Comment by AmyR – April 20, 2012 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s up colleagues, fastidious piece of writing and nice urging commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.

Comment by www.nsppf.org.uk/wikka/RamonitapvRoldanxd – April 27, 2013 01:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post