Exclusive Video: NCIS Reunites Tony and [Spoiler]

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

The heat is on when a warehouse containing sensitive Navy documents catches fire and ignites a national security threat on Tuesday’s NCIS. The ensuing investigation sparks a shocking discovery for Tony: The arson detective assigned to the case just so happens to be Jason “The Boy From Baltimore” King (played by Friday Night Lights alum Gaius Charles), the young kid he rescued from a blaze more than a decade ago.

From the looks of the following incendiary sneak peek, the tables are about to turn for the reunited pair.

Loading video...

Comments (24)

• Oooh! I love me a Tony-centric storyline!

Comment by Isabel – April 16, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tony is great, but this doesn’t appear to be Tony-centric; it appears to be “Young-Man-from-Baltimore” centric (Nope – he’s no longer a “BOY” – THAT’s for sure!). Looks like our DiNozzo may learn a thing or two from this young man!!!! Life is an Education, indeed….

Comment by Nat – April 16, 2012 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree love some Tony centric eps. Its about time.

Comment by heather – April 17, 2012 03:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta love a Tony-centric episode, especially one that delves into his cop days… and yet, Tony seems surprisingly hostile in this scene.

Comment by Kimber – April 16, 2012 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When ever Tony talks about the “boy from baltimore,” you can hear the story in his voice. The hostility is probably guilt that, yes, he saved the boy, but he almost didn’t.

Comment by Shelly – April 16, 2012 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Until now Tony’s always referred to that time as “that KID in Baltimore, not “BOY”. I wonder in this scene if Tony hasn’t put the pieces together and doesn’t realize that’s who Jason is. Jason was just a kid and may not have know the name of the person who saved him so he wouldn’t make the connection either.
    Also a possibility – that Tony was unable to save Jason’s parents which could account for his residual guilt.

Comment by Joni – April 16, 2012 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i want some tiva….

Comment by Ziva David – April 16, 2012 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want Tony centric, we had more than I cared this season, hope this one is with the whole team.

Comment by Kathy – April 16, 2012 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really When this season has been more about Ziva then Tony these will be the first Tony centric since last year

Comment by Michael – April 17, 2012 05:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Here we ho again.. Do yourself a favour and watch the episodes, instead of trolling

Comment by Gaara – April 17, 2012 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, here he goes again, but this time he almost…almost…managed to get all the spelling, punctuation, and grammar correct. Of course, “then” should be “than” and then he needs a period after “Tony” followed by “These will be…” which starts a new sentence. But hey, baby steps.

Comment by Maria – April 17, 2012 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I do watch the episode when im not a college have no idea what trolling is since I do not drive

Comment by Michael – April 17, 2012 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jason was just a kid and may not have know the name of the person who saved him so he wouldn’t make the connection either.

Comment by Nikita Schwab – April 16, 2012 11:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hoping the spoiler would be Jeanne Benoit would be reuniting with Tony. The writers should eventually figure out that bringing her back is a good idea.

Comment by Matt H. – April 17, 2012 02:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I done loves me the good crime storyplots on CBS. They is fun and they don’t hurt my brain like some of them upity smart shows on the other tee vee channels! 1

Comment by CBS Viewer – April 17, 2012 03:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope this is a real Tony story and not a Tiva story this season was going so good until they made Ziva the star again

Comment by Michael – April 17, 2012 05:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Almost got that one right too!!!

Comment by Maria – April 17, 2012 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually, this has been a Gibbs season – I’ve just been recording the past 4 new eps and fast-forwarding thru them. Maybe I’ll try this one – I still don’t think it will have the same vibe as the first 4 seasons.

Comment by vicki – April 17, 2012 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think this show will ever be as good as the first four seasons were.

Comment by Mcat – April 17, 2012 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The last Tony-centric episode was Secrets and that was because of Wendy. Most of the subplots are about Tony, though, but that’s because TPTB just love to make him look like a dumbass.

Comment by J – April 17, 2012 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A Tony centric eps with some backstory? Tomorrow – for me outside the US – can’t come soon enough!

Comment by page57Tiva – April 17, 2012 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony has been the center in several episodes this season and last. It’s been nice but he sure hasn’t been plotless. I wouldn’t get excited about a centric-ep though this time. Ziva’s was supposed to be centric and it was more of a Gibbs ep. I think they are really taking well care of Tony, Gibbs and Ziva it’s the others that have been left empty (Abby and McGee).

Comment by Katie – April 17, 2012 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I see what your saying but still they make Tony look as Tiva fans like to call him “a dead beat agent” So we still need to fix tony more then abby and Mcgee

Comment by Michael – April 17, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post