Exclusive

Exclusive Video: NCIS Reunites Tony and [Spoiler]

The heat is on when a warehouse containing sensitive Navy documents catches fire and ignites a national security threat on Tuesday’s NCIS. The ensuing investigation sparks a shocking discovery for Tony: The arson detective assigned to the case just so happens to be Jason “The Boy From Baltimore” King (played by Friday Night Lights alum Gaius Charles), the young kid he rescued from a blaze more than a decade ago.

From the looks of the following incendiary sneak peek, the tables are about to turn for the reunited pair.

Loading video...

1. Isabel says:

Oooh! I love me a Tony-centric storyline!

• Nat says:

Tony is great, but this doesn’t appear to be Tony-centric; it appears to be “Young-Man-from-Baltimore” centric (Nope – he’s no longer a “BOY” – THAT’s for sure!). Looks like our DiNozzo may learn a thing or two from this young man!!!! Life is an Education, indeed….

2. Kimber says:

Gotta love a Tony-centric episode, especially one that delves into his cop days… and yet, Tony seems surprisingly hostile in this scene.

• Shelly says:

When ever Tony talks about the “boy from baltimore,” you can hear the story in his voice. The hostility is probably guilt that, yes, he saved the boy, but he almost didn’t.

3. Joni says:

Until now Tony’s always referred to that time as “that KID in Baltimore, not “BOY”. I wonder in this scene if Tony hasn’t put the pieces together and doesn’t realize that’s who Jason is. Jason was just a kid and may not have know the name of the person who saved him so he wouldn’t make the connection either.
    Also a possibility – that Tony was unable to save Jason’s parents which could account for his residual guilt.

4. Ziva David says:

i want some tiva….

5. Kathy says:

I don’t want Tony centric, we had more than I cared this season, hope this one is with the whole team.

• Michael says:

Really When this season has been more about Ziva then Tony these will be the first Tony centric since last year

• Gaara says:

Here we ho again.. Do yourself a favour and watch the episodes, instead of trolling

• Maria says:

Yeah, here he goes again, but this time he almost…almost…managed to get all the spelling, punctuation, and grammar correct. Of course, “then” should be “than” and then he needs a period after “Tony” followed by “These will be…” which starts a new sentence. But hey, baby steps.

• Michael says:

I do watch the episode when im not a college have no idea what trolling is since I do not drive

6. Jason was just a kid and may not have know the name of the person who saved him so he wouldn’t make the connection either.

7. Matt H. says:

I was hoping the spoiler would be Jeanne Benoit would be reuniting with Tony. The writers should eventually figure out that bringing her back is a good idea.

8. CBS Viewer says:

I done loves me the good crime storyplots on CBS. They is fun and they don’t hurt my brain like some of them upity smart shows on the other tee vee channels! 1

9. Michael says:

I just hope this is a real Tony story and not a Tiva story this season was going so good until they made Ziva the star again

10. vicki says:

Actually, this has been a Gibbs season – I’ve just been recording the past 4 new eps and fast-forwarding thru them. Maybe I’ll try this one – I still don’t think it will have the same vibe as the first 4 seasons.

11. J says:

The last Tony-centric episode was Secrets and that was because of Wendy. Most of the subplots are about Tony, though, but that’s because TPTB just love to make him look like a dumbass.

12. page57Tiva says:

A Tony centric eps with some backstory? Tomorrow – for me outside the US – can’t come soon enough!

13. Katie says:

Tony has been the center in several episodes this season and last. It’s been nice but he sure hasn’t been plotless. I wouldn’t get excited about a centric-ep though this time. Ziva’s was supposed to be centric and it was more of a Gibbs ep. I think they are really taking well care of Tony, Gibbs and Ziva it’s the others that have been left empty (Abby and McGee).