Exclusive

Exclusive Hart of Dixie Video: Justin Hartley Sprains His Wrist -- And Steals Zoe's Heart!

Tonight’s Hart of Dixie (9/8c, The CW) finds former Smallville stud Justin Hartley dropping by Bluebell and putting some serious moves on Dr. Fashionista, Zoe Hart — and we’ve got your exclusive first look at their chance encounter.

Hart of Dixie Hot Shots: Wade and Zoe Finally Get Close — But Will Justin Hartley Interfere?

So, will the gal emotionally torn between Wade and George give her, um, heart to someone new?

Press PLAY below to find out which Dixie man she decides to date… at least temporarily. (It is Justin Hartley. Who could resist lunch with the erstwhile Green Arrow?)

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. goblinmoon says:

Yes!! Go Justin! He needs to get some regular work. He’s good!

2. I Heart Chuck Bass (and Damon Salvatore) says:

So cute. I mean, Zoe belongs with Wade, but…I can accept this little detour. He IS a ninja, after all….

3. Jen says:

He is cute. :-) If it cannot be Wade right now, I will accept him. Anyone but George at the moment.

• ChrisGa says:

Yep, but I think we all know deep down, despite what TPTB and Wilson Bethel(Wade) have said in the past, that Zoe’s gonna end up with George(and I think Lemon will prob end up with Lavon, which will make Wade odd man out and prob off the show). They’ve practically telegraphed it since the pilot and as much as I think Zoe/Wade is a better pairing, I know I’m gonna be disappointed.

4. Eliza says:

Between Wade, George, the Vet and now Justin’s character…. Zoe Hart certainly is one lucky lady. Especially for living in such a small town!

5. Alrisha says:

Love this guy. he’s so cute. I hope he stay for a while

6. tp says:

I heart Justin. He’s so good looking. I do not, however, like Zoe with Wade. He aggravates me for some reason.

• Michael says:

Wade is a child. He has a hot bod but very little else to offer. George would always be my first choice even though I think Wade is prettier.

7. Charlotte says:

Love the Antiquing Ninja. So, Sweet. I wanna have lunch too with the Antiquing Ninja too!

8. ChrisGa says:

Sigh….how great is Justin Hartley? Here’s hoping the pilot he’s working on is picked up. We could all use more Justin Hartley in our lives :).

9. Tee says:

It seems odd to throw yet another guy at her, but must say, he seems quite adorable in that clip.

10. Sarah says:

Haha, omg his Southern accent. Too cute

11. sarah says:

Heck yes!! He is super hot!!! She needs to stay away from George and I like Wade but we all know that the show will not put them together this season and sadly if there is no season 2 which I have a feeling there will not be then we will not see Wade and Zoe together.

12. I love the show-there`s no need to at all to get rid of it-love rachael[zoe],watched her on one tree hill and she great on this show-really it`s a keeper i think.