Exclusive Hart of Dixie Video: Justin Hartley Sprains His Wrist — And Steals Zoe's Heart!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Tonight’s Hart of Dixie (9/8c, The CW) finds former Smallville stud Justin Hartley dropping by Bluebell and putting some serious moves on Dr. Fashionista, Zoe Hart — and we’ve got your exclusive first look at their chance encounter.

Hart of Dixie Hot Shots: Wade and Zoe Finally Get Close — But Will Justin Hartley Interfere?

So, will the gal emotionally torn between Wade and George give her, um, heart to someone new?

Press PLAY below to find out which Dixie man she decides to date… at least temporarily. (It is Justin Hartley. Who could resist lunch with the erstwhile Green Arrow?)

Comments (18)

• Yes!! Go Justin! He needs to get some regular work. He’s good!

Comment by goblinmoon – April 16, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s got a pilot for fall. I think he’ll be getting work for a long while.

Comment by Tarc – April 16, 2012 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So cute. I mean, Zoe belongs with Wade, but…I can accept this little detour. He IS a ninja, after all….

Comment by I Heart Chuck Bass (and Damon Salvatore) – April 16, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol, agreed. He sure is cute.

Comment by Aria – April 16, 2012 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He is cute. :-) If it cannot be Wade right now, I will accept him. Anyone but George at the moment.

Comment by Jen – April 16, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep, but I think we all know deep down, despite what TPTB and Wilson Bethel(Wade) have said in the past, that Zoe’s gonna end up with George(and I think Lemon will prob end up with Lavon, which will make Wade odd man out and prob off the show). They’ve practically telegraphed it since the pilot and as much as I think Zoe/Wade is a better pairing, I know I’m gonna be disappointed.

Comment by ChrisGa – April 16, 2012 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Between Wade, George, the Vet and now Justin’s character…. Zoe Hart certainly is one lucky lady. Especially for living in such a small town!

Comment by Eliza – April 16, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this guy. he’s so cute. I hope he stay for a while

Comment by Alrisha – April 16, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I heart Justin. He’s so good looking. I do not, however, like Zoe with Wade. He aggravates me for some reason.

Comment by tp – April 16, 2012 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wade is a child. He has a hot bod but very little else to offer. George would always be my first choice even though I think Wade is prettier.

Comment by Michael – April 16, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the Antiquing Ninja. So, Sweet. I wanna have lunch too with the Antiquing Ninja too!

Comment by Charlotte – April 16, 2012 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sigh….how great is Justin Hartley? Here’s hoping the pilot he’s working on is picked up. We could all use more Justin Hartley in our lives :).

Comment by ChrisGa – April 16, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It seems odd to throw yet another guy at her, but must say, he seems quite adorable in that clip.

Comment by Tee – April 16, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha, omg his Southern accent. Too cute

Comment by Sarah – April 16, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heck yes!! He is super hot!!! She needs to stay away from George and I like Wade but we all know that the show will not put them together this season and sadly if there is no season 2 which I have a feeling there will not be then we will not see Wade and Zoe together.

Comment by sarah – April 16, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show-there`s no need to at all to get rid of it-love rachael[zoe],watched her on one tree hill and she great on this show-really it`s a keeper i think.

Comment by Corina Benoit – April 16, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post