Bones Hot Shots: Grandpa Max to the Rescue!

Nascent parents Booth and Brennan will soon be looking for another child care option on Bones after the not-so-positive first impression they made at the Jeffersonian’s daycare center. Lucky for them, grandpa Max (guest star Ryan O’Neal) is back, and we’ve got your first look at Christine’s new babysitter in action.

Season Finale Spoilers: Scoop on 52 Big Finishes (Including Bones)

Elsewhere in the April 30 episode, the show delivers another truly spectacular gross-out moment (see: Photo #7).

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (9)

• Looks cute. Glad to see Max back.

Comment by Betty – April 16, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love Ryan. I read he has been diagnosed with cancer. I pray he beats it.

Comment by Tansy – April 16, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Ryan O’Neil as Brennan’s pop.

Comment by Trista – April 16, 2012 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay for Grandpa Max!

Comment by Mikaela – April 16, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awwww i can’t wait to see this episode:)

Comment by Evelyn – April 16, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good old Grandpa Max. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Ryan O’Neal. We need you back on Bones

Comment by CarlagUK – April 16, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait! Season 7 has been such a joy. Love little Christine and seeing BB family!!! thanks!

Comment by gina – April 16, 2012 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait, Grandpa Max will make a wonderful babysitter,(Lets remember to keep Ryan O’neil in your thought). What can I say about B&B love seeing them together, so cute… I must say I can take the smile of my face when I watch Bones. Love it……

Comment by Pauline – April 25, 2012 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorite show. they work so well together. She is so beautiful.

Comment by Margaret Hannigan – May 1, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post